Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joelwil551@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

joelwil551@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:58 am

Recovery Scam;

My Dearest

God is with us, this is Joel William and Brenda William my sister, How are you doing today together with your family?

We are happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds USD $18.5, Million Dollars transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from New Delhi India called (Mr.Aakash) whom assisted me for the business transaction which we contacted you to execute with us before in some years ago, Presently I and my sister Brenda is now in Sri Lanka for our studies and investments projects with some part of our inheritance funds. Meanwhile, we did not forget your past attempts and efforts to assist me and my sister toward this transaction.

We appreciate your past efforts at that time, so I and my sister have decided to compensate you with the total sum of Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollar (US $850.000.000) which I left with a good lawyer/attorney named Barrister Owen, as the bank where I deposited the money for you will issue you an ATM CREDIT CARD and sent to you thorough a DHL OR FED-EX courier delivery service which you can be withdrawn day-day with a limit on that your card, Please kindly feel free to get in touched with the lawyer and his name again is Barrister Owen Smith, and ask him to send you the total money left and keep for you and for your past efforts as I have already told him about you.

Here below is the full contact information of the lawyer as stated below for you to contact him.

Lawyer Names: Barrister Owen Smith of Owen Law Chamber.
Contact Email: owenlawschambers@gmail.com
Tel: Phone: +225-54549020
Address:Address; Lot 1677 Mamima de la Paix 9441abj.
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.

Please make sure that you update me immediately you have receive this money Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollar (US $850.000.000) so that you and us can share the joy together with you and thank God for his grace upon our life. In the moment I am very-very busy in Sri Lanka for our admission in school and in some other business investment projects.

Finally, remember that we have forwarded all instructions to the lawyer Barrister Owen Smith, and he is a good lawyer so feel free to contact him without any further delaying to receive your compensation money.

We will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you have contacted the lawyer/attorney to get the total money (US $850.000.000) to your care.

God bless you and your family.

Best regards,
Joel William and Brenda William.

Header:
Return-Path: <joelwil551@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x243.google.com (mail-qk0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::243])
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016
Subject: Re,appreciate your past efforts*

Phone: +22554549020
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.