Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drmatthew.wwunion11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:43 pm

FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER
People
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER <drmatthew.wwunion11@gmail.com> Today at 9:09 PM
To
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,
Attention

With due respect, I'm Dr, Matthew F. Okuma, general manager, western union payment department Lome Togo. i wish to inform you that we have an order to transfer to you the sum of $1.5 million United State Dollars via Western Union Money Transfer Department and we have prepared six (6) MTCN of $5,000.00 each in your name as the receiver which was supposed to be issued to your before now, but we need to stamp and post the MTCNs to your country so that they can reflect for you to pick up as we release them to you.

The stamping and posting of the 6 MTCNs will cost you just us$1,200, this is needed immediately because every other documentation has been put in place and you don’t need to pay other money after this. We will be releasing to you every day 6 MTCN which is $30,000.00 you will be receiving per day.

You have to be fast with this as we are waiting to stamp and post the MTCN to you without further delay. There is an option, if you can not afford the $1,200 usd for the six MTCN at a time;Or you can send us$200 for one so that as soon as you receive the one MTCN of US$5,000.00, you will have enough money to finance the rest.

As I receive, I stamp and post to you in the next 30 minutes,You will receive your MTCN. Send to our cashier (Esther Sey) in Accra Ghana, call me as soon as you have the information with you. I wait for your urgent respond.

Regards
Dr. Matthew F. Okuma,
Western Union Department,
Transfer Manager.
+233264159681 CALL ME
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 pm

People
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER <drmatthew.wwunion11@gmail.com> Today at 7:12
To
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,
Attention

With due respect, I'm Dr, Matthew F. Okuma, general manager, western union payment department Lome Togo. i wish to inform you that we have an order to transfer to you the sum of $1.5 million United State Dollars via Western Union Money Transfer Department and we have prepared six (6) MTCN of $5,000.00 each in your name as the receiver which was supposed to be issued to your before now, but we need to stamp and post the MTCNs to your country so that they can reflect for you to pick up as we release them to you.

The stamping and posting of the 6 MTCNs will cost you just us$1,200, this is needed immediately because every other documentation has been put in place and you don’t need to pay other money after this. We will be releasing to you every day 6 MTCN which is $30,000.00 you will be receiving per day.

You have to be fast with this as we are waiting to stamp and post the MTCN to you without further delay. There is an option, if you can not afford the $1,200 usd for the six MTCN at a time;Or you can send us$200 for one so that as soon as you receive the one MTCN of US$5,000.00, you will have enough money to finance the rest.

As I receive, I stamp and post to you in the next 30 minutes,You will receive your MTCN. Send to our cashier (Mensah Eddy) in Accra Ghana, call me as soon as you have the information with you. I wait for your urgent respond.

Regards
Dr. Matthew F. Okuma,
Transfer Manager.
+233264159681 CALL ME
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

drmatthew.wunion22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:24 pm

People
Western Union Money Transfer <drmatthew.wunion22@gmail.com> Today at 21:32
To
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,
Attention

As I receive, I stamp and post to you in the next 30 minutes,You will receive your MTCN. Send to our cashier (Mensah Eddy) in Accra Ghana, call me as soon as you have the information with you. I wait for your urgent respond.

Regards
Dr. Matthew F. Okuma,
Transfer Manager.
+233264159681

Phone Number:
+233264159681
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
Wayne

drmatthew.wunion22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:51 pm

People
Western Union Money Transfer <drmatthew.wunion22@gmail.com> Today at 16:02
To
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,
Attention

Regards
Dr. Matthew F. Okuma,
Transfer Manager.
+233264159681
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:42 pm

People
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER <drmatthew.wwunion11@gmail.com> 26 Jan at 11:25 AM
To
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,
Attention

Regards
Dr. Matthew F. Okuma,
Transfer Manager.
+233264159681 CALL ME

Phone:
+233264159681
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
Wayne

Re: drmatthew.wwunion11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:39 pm

Recovery scam.

Dear Beneficiary,
Attention,

With due respect, I'm Dr, Matthew F. Okuma, general manager, western union payment department Lome Togo. i wish to inform you that we have an order to transfer to you the sum of $1,500,000.00 United State Dollars (1.5 million dollars) via Western Union Money Transfer Department and we have prepared six (6) MTCN of $5,000.00 each in your name as the receiver which was supposed to be issued to your before now, but we need to stamp and post the MTCNs to your country so that they can reflect for you to pick up as we release them to you.

As I receive, I stamp and post to you in the next 30 minutes,You will receive your MTCN. Send it to our cashier () in Ghana, call me as soon as you have the information with you. I wait for your urgent response.

Regards
Dr. Matthew F. Okuma,
Transfer Manager.
+233232114187 call me

Header:

Return-Path: <drmatthew.wwunion11@gmail.com>
From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER <drmatthew.wwunion11@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 22:31:40 -0700
Message-ID: <CAC4Jcu+_-PXia3y7YaqmDy_hYv9kWJkK0oQiT_RxoUkzZDWa_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.