Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marykhalif@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

marykhalif@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:46 pm

(marykhalif@hotmail.com)
Please my name is mary, please i really want to be your good friend, i
hope
that you will grant my request with good faith,
send me your email adress in my box (marykhalif@hotmail.com) so that i will send my photo and tell you more about me ok bye dear.mary,

khalifa
Female / Single

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Petite
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 140
Weight(kg) 45
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

khalifa.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: marykhalif@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:51 pm

ADDITIONS:
Dearest one,

How was your day? i am more than happy to read from you and also i will like to tell you about my self .My name is Mary Khalifa, from Liberia in west Africa, Age 26 years old,

5.6 fit tall, fear in complexion (never married ) and presently I am residing in the Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago,

My late Father (Doctor Mark Khalifa) was the (managing director of oil and gas) he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother.

I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where I am leaving now.

I don't have any relative now or brother, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Father (Emmanuel George) I will be pleased if you can do this for me.
You can reach me through this number (+221-771378085) It is a Reverend Fathers phone number, by name Father Emmanuel George and is email(revFatherEmmanuelGeorge@ymail.com) he is the Reverend father of the (CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH) here in the Orphanage Home,

he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the Orphanage Home, have two hostels one for men the other for women i use Reverend Father computer to communicate with you Please listen to me,

I have my late father's (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) and (DEATH CERTIFICATE) here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive He deposited money ( $ 4.7 m ) (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin And I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my refugee status and deplorable condition,

that I am not qualified to claim the money, they said i should look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing a check of the total sum or transferring it in your account in your names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you or you can come over here to pick me over there and i continue my life and education

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding ,truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking, please don't betray me, i have give my life to you

My choosing one i know you have a question you must ask, and i think it is a good question to ask, I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life, i first prayed over it and ask God to give me a very good person and with trust i decided to write you and i also i believe that it is the will of God

like i said i have a lot to tell you. Here is my pictures i will send the bank contact to you once I hear from you if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger but before I give you further information, I will like to know your full data such as:

Full Names............................................
Country ................................................
office Address.......................................
home address........................................
Telephone number.................................

so i will give you the bank contact,
waiting to hear from you soon,

Yours sincerely Mary Khalifa

HEADER:
Return-Path: <marykhalif@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT150-W29 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 12 Oct 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Good day my love,
How are you doing today over there.
Please try and contact the bank with their email address below here.
Tell them that you are my partner that you wish to know how to get my late father fund transferrred into your own account over there in India on my behalf..

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
119-121 Victoria Street London
NW1 5PY;SW1E 6RA
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.

Email; (rbsgroupsuk@aol.com)(royalbankofscotland87@yahoo.co.uk )

Contact Person: Mr. Charles Wood,
Let them know that you are my Guardian for the transfer of the fund in the account details;
Account name: Mark Khalifa
Account number: 018396030182-70
Amount deposited: $ 4 .7M
Serial: .(IDBS/733GZA)
Swift code(IDBS/457/#/SFC/2000)
Next of kin: ( mary Khalifa)

Please try and see that you make a contact with the bank today ok, I will like to stop here while wishing you God protection,
Yours in love Mary,

CONTACT MY LAWYER
My Dearest ,

How are you? I hope you are in perfect condition, if so thanks be to God almighty, i got your mail with the respond mail you receive from the bank and i heard all you said, I told rev father to help us look for a lawyer and rev father gave me the contact of this lawyer below, I have with me here death certificate of my late father and bank statement which i will give to the lawyer if he agree to help us process the power of attorney and the affidavit in your name as my partner, Please dear contact the lawyer today with his contact information below for the process of power of attorney and affidavit in your name, Please i am suffering here in the camp and i want to come out as soon as possible to be with you over there for a better life,

His contact in formations

Barr.Paul Eric

E mail address............ barr_pauleric@yahoo.co.uk

Office telephone number........ 00221768466762

Please contact him with your information such as

Your full Names............................................................
Age........................................................................
Occupation.................................................................
Telephone..................................................................
Passport number or working Id..............................................
Your Address and Country...................................................

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you have contacted the lawyer, i love you so much
Yours truly Mary

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY

ATTENTION, MR. CLIPPED

I AM JUST COMING BACK FROM THE HIGH COURT AND SEQUEL TO MY FINDING FROM ROYAL BANK THIS AFTERNOON DURING MY CONTACT WITH THE BANK, I WAS MADE KNOWN THERE ARE FOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, WHICH OUT OF TWO ARE HERE WITH YOUR PARTNER ARE REQUIRED FROM YOU BY ROYAL BANK TO PROVIDE BEFORE THEY WILL DEAL AND TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT,

IN REGARDS OF THE ABOVE AND FROM MY FINDINGS FROM HIGH COURT HERE THIS AFTERNOON,

IT WILL COST YOU THE TOTAL SUM OF $620 DOLLARS TO OBTAIN THOSE DOCUMENT FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN YOUR NAME,

NOW I HAVE VERIFY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE DOCUMENTS ARE OBTAIN WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS, AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FROM YOU TODAY OR TOMORROW,

HERE ARE THE INFORMATION OF SENDING THIS PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM,

SENDER NAME....... YOUR NAME

RECEIVER NAME..... PAUL ERIC

ADDRESS........... 64 AV YOFFE LANE DAKAR SENEGAL

COUNTRY........... SENEGAL

CITY.............. DAKAR

POSTAL CODE....... 00221

QUESTIONS ........ HOW LONG

ANSWER ........... NOW

CONTROL NUMBERS MCTN ..........

NOTE, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY AND FORWARD THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY TO ENABLE ME MOVE DIRECT TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO PAY AND START THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY, HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR, GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE DAY

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BARR. PAUL ERIC
TEL: 00221768466762

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barr_pauleric@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1007.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2015 11:03:19 -0000
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015
Reply-To: BARR PAUL ERIC <barr_pauleric@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
ATTENTION, MR. CLIPPED

IN RECEIVED OF YOUR LETTER ON MY DESK TODAY, I HAVE GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION OF BANK ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL DEPOSITE THE MONEY IN TO MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR EASY WITHDRAWAL HERE IN SENEGAL.

BELLOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME.............HASSAN BUBACAR

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04517780008

BANK CODE ............... SN100

BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH.

MY COUNTRY NAME IS ....................DAKAR SENEGAL

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE OVER THE PAYMENT, YOU SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION.
REGARDS,
Barr (DR) PAUL ERIC

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771378085
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221768466762
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:08 pm

ATTENTION, MR. CLIPPED

THAT WAS THE REASON WHY I RECOMMENDED YOU OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE THAT HAS BEEN THE FASTEST AND THE EASIEST WAY TO RECEIVE FUND FROM OUR CLIENTS ABROAD..

SOME TIMES BANK TO BANK TRANSFER COULD BE DIFFICULT TO GO THROUGH MAY BE AS A RESULT OF BANK DIFFERENCES, DESPITE THAT THE ACCOUNT I SENT TO YOU WAS AUTHENTIC AND VALID...

BELOW HERE IS ANOTHER ACCOUNT,I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WIRE THE TRANSFER TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED THE DOCUMENTS TO BE RELEASED BE FOR THE WEEKEND AT THE OFFICE OF THE MAGISTRATE HERE,SO IT IS VERY NECESSARY THAT WE MUST PAY AT THE HIGH COURT HERE BE FOR THOSE DOCUMENTS WILL BE LEGALIZE BY THE MAGISTRATE..

ACCOUNT NAME............. STANLEY BENJAMIN

BANK NAME................ BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 04515510012

BANK CODE ............... SN100

CODE AGENCE ............. 01018

IBAN .................... IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4515 5100 1295

SWIFT ...........................AFRISNDAXXX

CIE RIB ................. 95

BANK ADDRESS..............................QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY THE PAYMENT IS MADE..

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE

BARR. PAUL ERIC

TEL: 00221768466762

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barr_pauleric@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [41.208.175.102] by web173105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:43:07 GMT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015
Subject: SIR,HERE IS ANOTHER ACCOUNT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:38 pm

Dear

How are you and family? I hope you are all in good health? sorry for not writing lately to you ok, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my funds transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Spain now for investment projects with my husband. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now I want you to contact the Reverend Father with this address
Name Reverend Emmanuel Gorge
Email address ( revFatherEmmanuelGeorge@ymail.com )
Phone no. (+221773459169 )

Instruct him where to send you the worth of $350,000..00 Cheque(Three Hundred And Fifty Dollar) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father in Senegal now and instruct him where to send the draft to you ok.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the new investment projects with which I and my new partner are having at hand and also preparing for my wedding plans which will be on this December, back in my home country, really the lord is good and I am very grateful because I later survived from this heavy storms of my life.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, and also do comply with the Reverends directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

Therefore, you should send him your full Names and telephone number with your correct mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash the draft, and do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all this sufferings at that time. Finally, remember that I had forwarded all the instruction to the Reverend Father who have been a source of inspirations to me since I was in the refugees camp, and also he was the one that helped me through with all assistance including the confidence with my new Partner who is a very nice man, so I gave him all instructions on your behalf for you to receive your money.

Further more, you may not be receiving any messages from me because my new partner here does not accept me talking with people now due to the way things went between me, so take note and do not expect my reply till anytime I have chance.

Remain blessed and pray for me and bless me when you received your token ok.

With best regards
from Mary.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W56 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 10 Jan 2016
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

Profile Elements:
Madhurie Biharie
Active on 1-10-16

Photo Used:
Capture1.PNG

Profile Elements:
Chacha Ngom
Active on: August 16th 2015
Student at UCAD, Gestionnaire at Élève and Freelancer at à l'école

Studied French at Cheikh Anta Diop University
Past: UCAD and lycee demba diop mbour thies senegal

Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Dakar, Senegal · Lived in Casamance
Married

MUGU FACE:
Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Skype ID for Mary:
live:marykhalif

PHONE NUMBER:
+221773459169
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Dear

How are you and family? I hope you are all in good health? sorry for not writing lately to you ok, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my funds transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Spain now for investment projects with my husband. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Instruct him where to send you the worth of $350,000..00 Cheque(Three Hundred And Fifty Dollar) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the Reverend Father in Senegal now and instruct him where to send the draft to you ok.

At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the new investment projects with which I and my new partner are having at hand and also preparing for my wedding plans which will be on this December, back in my home country, really the lord is good and I am very grateful because I later survived from this heavy storms of my life.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, and also do comply with the Reverends directives so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

Therefore, you should send him your full Names and telephone number with your correct mailing address where you want him to send the draft to you.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash the draft, and do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all this sufferings at that time. Finally, remember that I had forwarded all the instruction to the Reverend Father who have been a source of inspirations to me since I was in the refugees camp, and also he was the one that helped me through with all assistance including the confidence with my new Partner who is a very nice man, so I gave him all instructions on your behalf for you to receive your money.

Further more, you may not be receiving any messages from me because my new partner here does not accept me talking with people now due to the way things went between me, so take note and do not expect my reply till anytime I have chance.

With best regards
from Mary.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: marykhalif@hotmail.com revFatherEmmanuelGeorge@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:59 am

Dear

With best regards
from Mary.

HEADER:
Received: from SNT150-W60 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 22 Jan 2016
Subject: CONTACT THE REVEREND FATHER FOR THE BANK CHEQUE

ChaCha's New Pic from January 12th 2016
Attachments
12.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:42 am

Dear

Phone no. (+221784304950 )

With best regards

Phone:
+221784304950
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marykhalifa86@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:28 am

Dear

Name Reverend .Emmanuel George
Phone no. (+221784304950 )

With best regards

Profile Elements:
Fgty Dfrt / 100008607018853
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revfatheremmanuelgeorge@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:50 pm

This is reverend father Emmanuel George.
I have over waited you over your bank cheque worth $350,000,00 (Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand dollars) offered to you by a lady. Since you are unable to send me the shipping charges of the cheque.
I have decided to deposit the said cheque in the head office of western union money transfer here for security purposes.
In that case i am giving you their contact information so that you will reach them on their email or phone for easy transfer of the money to you by the western union.
Below here is their information and their address,,

OFFICE ADDRESS.. 90/100 MACKY SALL Rd Dakar Senegal.
OFFICE TELL.. +221 70 940 15 32
OFFICE EMAIL.. wutransfer14@gmail.com
DIRECTORS NAME..Donald Goodluck

Please try and contact them today so that they will start your transfer immediately.
Yours Rev.Fr.Emmanuel Gorge

BEST REGARDS,
SIR.Donald Goodluck

Phone:
+221709401532
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marykhalif@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Dear

Email address ( revfather.emmanuelgeorge@yahoo.com )
Phone no. (+221-705501309)

With best regards
from Mary.

Phone;
+221705501309
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.