Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsaliceafarah@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsaliceafarah@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:23 pm

RE: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
People
Diplomat George Sanni <mrsaliceafarah@gmail.com> Today at 20:27
Reply-To: georgefsanni@gmail.com
To
BCC
Message body
Good day,
I found out that your consignment has been lying here.This is why I decided to use my position as the Shipment officer in charge of this Organization to convey this consignment to you. In Our Warehouse there are lots of abandoned consignments and valuables kept at the orders of the USA Government. The consignment will be registered as tagged in the manifest "PERSONAL EFFECT" so that it will not raise eye brow or suspicious from any quarters. I choose to do this for you because you may have paid a lot of money before abandoning this consignment, and I believe you will compensate me well when you receive the consignment.

Urgently call or Whats App me on this Telephone Number: +1 601 301 5607 and send below details on e-mail: georgefsanni@gmail.com. Be informed that the money you will spend is $285 ONLY for the DIPLOMATIC TAG to enable exit from the airport and successful delivery to your address without hitches.

RECONFIRM BELOW DETAILS FOR FURTHER DELIVERY.
Your Complete Full Names:...........................
Your Current Physical Address:........................
Direct Telephone Number:.....................Home/office#
State:..................................
Zip code:........................
Closest Int. Airport:..............

Congratulations!!! and contact me immediately.
Dip. George Sanni
New Hampshire (NH) USA
Whats App or Call me on this Number: +16013015607.

Phone Number:
+16013015607
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Vicksburg, MS
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.

(601) 301-5607
6013015607 is a VoIP number provided by Bandwidth SMSEnabled with an area code in MS
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Vicksburg, MS 39180
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.