Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

misstefaine36@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:09 am

My dear client,please kindly send the photocopy of your identity Card(ID) and your Age as soon as possible so that the management will immediately commence with your claim.
Stephen Hester,Managing Director.

OK my dear sweetie have you received any response from the bank.

THE APPROVAL OF FUNDS/TRANSACTIONS ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

Be notified that before the said approved fund would be transferred into your nominated bank account, You are required to send (1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY (2) POWER OF ATTORNEY , (3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE, The above list documents must be Endorsed by Royal Courts of Justice (RCJ) Britain , as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, your to provide those documents withing 4 working days as our banking law stipulates

(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2) POWER OF ATTORNEY
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN That you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar Britain

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you can not be able to come here and submit these certificate in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf in the person of;

YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR ATTORNEY FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH / A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE URGENT.

Barrister Walter iren mitchell law Chamber
The solicitor in Charge of Royal Bank of Scotland United Kingdom
Address: 1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom

Name....Walter iren mitchell
Phone ....
+447970832114
Email: waltermitchell_advocate@yahoo.com

Note that immediately those documents are submitted, the bank will not hesitate to effect the transfer of the approved sum into your nominated bank account,

Note; you are advised to act urgently before the mandates to enable us Finalize your transaction immediately

Thank you for your co operations and congratulations

Stephen Hester
Managing Director
Royal Bank of Scotland United Kingdom

dear ,
How are you doing?have you received any response from the bank,please if you have received then update me so that i will direct you on what to do,please be very fast about it,we have a limited time to execute this mission

Phone Number:
+447970832114
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misstefaine36@hotmail.com waltermitchell_advocate@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:48 am

Barrister Walter Mitchell Irem Law Chambers
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall,London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom.
ATTENTION;
Greetings to you.
Your letter Regarding to legal your Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate was received to this Chamber This Day and your letter was Noted respectably, It's absolutely obligatory That we know who you are,
First of all, scan and send your international passport or your national ID card for identification Your direct private telephone numbers for easy communication and the name of your country origin.NOTE. you will pay the expenses from the court of justice here in united kingdom before doing anything
In receipt of this date's, you will be required to sign a legal power of attorney Which Will empower this law office before the bank in question to seek the legal so Mentioned in certificates from the Royal Court of Justice (RCj)
1) your full name.....
2)country............
3)occupation.........
4)private phone No.........
5)nationality............
6)address.................
7)Age.........................
Thanks and Yours in service
Barrister Walter Mitchell Irem
Law Chamber

Header:
Return-Path: <waltermitchell_advocate@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws106230.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws136.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Thu, 14 Jul 2016
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016
Reply-To: <waltermitchell_advocate@yahoo.com>
Cc: royalbank scotland <royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com>,
misstefaine loe <misstefaine36@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: My dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: misstefaine36@hotmail.com waltermitchell_advocate@yahoo.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:28 pm

Barrister Walter irem Mitchell Chambers

Address:1 America Square, Crosswall,London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom.

PHONE NO ..+447970832114

EMAIL waltermitchell_advocate@yahoo.com

ATTENTION;

Greetings to you. Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,where received, I Will do my best to render to you all necessary services you require from me to receive your fund,

I have made an inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary,I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1;AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) Registration of your Particulars.................160GBP
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee........................70 GBP
(3) Processing Insurance..............................170 GBP
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... .......200 GBP

SECTION

A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATES.REGISTRATION FEE..............75 GBP
B.STAMP DUTY ................................................................................45 GBP
c.AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION...............................................................175 GBP
D.CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY CLEARANCE ........................................................100 GBP
E.ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU COURT..........................................................150 GBP

You have to pay the total amount of.......(1,490 GBP British Pound )

These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effectBe informed that you will pay the(1.490 GBP British Pound)before i proceed with preparation of the documents,you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the documents within a period of two days,
With this reference,you are advised to kindly make the required payment and send to us the payment slip.

NOTE THIS FEE WILL BE SENT TO LAW OFFICE VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY ASSISTANT NAME AND ADDRESS VERY FAST TO FINISH IT UP NOW

AMOUNT...... 1.490 GBP British Pound

SEND BY VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER

FIRST NAME,,,,,,,,,peter
LAST NAME,,,,,,,,, johnson
COUNTRY,,,,UNITED KINGDOM
CITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LONDON
ADDRESS,,,1 AMERICA SQUARE CROSS-WALL LONDON EC3N 2SG KINGDOM

Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment,Print the attached Power of Attorney Form,Sign the space over your name, Scan it,Attach with the payment slip, Send to me immediately so that i will proceed for affidavit of Oath/A non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate as soon as possible,

BarristerWalter irem mitchell
Law Chamber
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: misstefaine36@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:19 am

Walter Irem Mitchell Chambers

My dear client,it is my duty and obligations to render a good service to all my client as long as this chamber is concerned.Therefore kindly follow my instruction and direction to make that payment with the information's i have given to you if you really need this paper work to be done effectively, so you have to observe my orders as the solicitor in-charge of this work.perhaps kindly make sure this payment is been made within today and tomorrow to avoid delay.

My dear,please kindly make the payment according to the direction given to you by the barrister so that this transfer will carried out immediately,the ball is on your court.hasting up to make the payment as soon as possible.Notwithstanding the bank is waiting for you to give them the legal document.

Dear ,am still waiting to receive the payment slip if you have made the payment according to my instruction,Right now i am in Royal High courts of justice to decide a case,if you send the money i can obtain the documents and with the endorsement at once and send it to you immediately.

Dear Sir,The bank management are still waiting for you to come up with the legal documents for the transfer to be made.

Hello dear,have you paid for the legal documents and collect it from the barrister so that the bank will commence with the transfer process,they are waiting for your response,please be very fast with whatever you doing to comply with the lawyer for you to get that required legal document from him immediately because we don't have much time on our side again.

Walter Irem Mitchell Chambers

My dear client,kindly send the money to enable me proceed with the legal procedure and obtain the legal documents for you but you are delaying the process.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

waltermitchell_advocate@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:44 am

BarristerWalter irem mitchell Law Chamber

My Dear Clients Kindly follow my instruction and directive to send the money through the information's below that information belong to my assistance barrister so you have to follow my order if definitely you want me to prepare the legal document according to the bank orders and mandate or i will not proceed with the paper work.Therefore i need to receive this Monday or i will conceal every transaction i had with you because i can see,you are not serious about the legal document and remember without the legal document the fund can not be transfer into your account.Am waiting to receive the payment slip as soon as you made that payment on Monday.

AMOUNT...... 1.490 GBP British Pound

SEND BY VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER

FIRST NAME,,,,,,,,,peter
LAST NAME,,,,,,,,, johnson
COUNTRY,,,,UNITED KINGDOM
CITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LONDON
ADDRESS,,,1 AMERICA SQUARE CROSS-WALL LONDON EC3N 2SG KINGDOM

BarristerWalter irem mitchell
Law Chamber

My dear clients,this is the Bank information's as you requested,make sure that you paid in the money very early on Monday so that i can withdraw the money and go with it to obtain the legal document at once from the Royal High courts of justice immediately,that is why i said you pay through money gram money transfer or western union it will easy for me to do your job very fast but choose the one you prefer if that is the case.

purpose of transfer personal
BANK NAME HSBC BANK.

ACCOUNT/ NAME.....ELOCHUKWU UZOMA.

BANK ACCOUNT NO- 2007XXXX

Sort code- 40 43 65

IBAN- GB48MILD4043652007XXXX

BIC- MILDGB2194C

12 CHICHESTER CLOSE NOTTING
ADRESS- UNIT SU0023, WESTFIELD STRATFORD CITY, LEYTON ROAD STRATFORD LONDON E15 1AA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:50 am

Hello my dear,how are you doing today?how far have you gone in acquiring the legal documents from the said barrister.Perhaps now you have to email me any more what is the problem with you is it a very things all right,please what is going on,are you still ready to assistance or should i look for someone else.Please i need to secure this fund as soon as possible i don't need delay in my project or do you understands it as a child play.Thanks and have a lovely day?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: misstefaine36@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:06 am

My dear it seems that you are not serious and what did you take me for,what do mean by you received partial payment information,did the lawyer gave you the information through which you can make the payment,Now are you a legal practitioner that you can order him on what to do,he is the solicitor in-charge of this bank and there is no other lawyer who is more qualifier more than him and you have no authority to question him as long as this transaction is concern.Listen to me if you are serious you don't have any power to dispute with him because he is the one that will give you what you want and without the signature of the barrister Walter irem Mitchell as the bank solicitor the bank will not carryout the transfer.For your information we can not look for any other lawyer because i know the procedure of this bank and this lawyer have been handling the affair of this bank for so many years,i can see you trying to destroy all i have labored for years.Please if you know you can cooperate with him to get those legal documents for this transfer to commence immediately kindly tell me so that i will look for more capable person to help me out because i don't need rubbish from whosoever,this is where my future hope lies.Perhaps if you didn't make that payment from now till Friday i will disconnect any communication with you and dispatched from you.Do you think that i who offer this deal is a fool or coward that you push me around please i am tired of your delay and remember only man on this planet earth.kindly go ahead and make that payment if you are serious and willing to assist or i delete you immediately because this what i tried to secured for years.good day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello My Dear Friend .

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.
I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the
same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and
disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.
The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .
I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( 350.000.00 dollar in your Name , I send the cheque through Rev Father gorge Paul henry ,He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft 350.000.00 dollar ] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev.father gorge paul henry with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email: contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque ( rev.fathergorgepaulhenry@gmail.com ) his Telephone Number is(+221703373342)

yours sincerely.
miss Stephenie loe Russel.

Have a lovely day.

Phone Number:
+221703373342
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.