Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bstnslamstud@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bstnslamstud@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Attention, It’s my pleasure to write you today, I am Mr. Paul Harry I work in the bank. I get your contact from internet search I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that am about to repose in you for the benefit of our both families am in need of your help as a foreigner to transfer Nine Million USD ($9.Million) into your account, risk is completely %100 free. Please I will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret or delete it from your mail box, if you are not interested. Also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum, if you agree to transact this business with me, while 60% will be for me. I will give you full details of this transaction immediately you notify me your interest by sending your data. Waiting for your early response & you can only reply me on my private email address (mr.paulharry06@gmail.com ) Your Full Name. Your Country. Your Age. Your Occupation. Phone Number Office Address. Copy of your passport or ID card. Regards Mr. Paul Harry, Tell: +22963351555,
People
Mr.Paul Harry <bstnslamstud@yahoo.com> Today at 16:24
Reply-To: "Mr.Paul Harry" <mr.paulharry06@gmail.com>
Message body

Phone:
+22963351555
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.