Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

betourilocalminers@gmail.com - bertoua.miners@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

betourilocalminers@gmail.com - bertoua.miners@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Non-delivery gold scam.

Company profile :

BERTOUA LOCAL MINERS COOPERATIVE C.I.G
P.O Box 257 Berti Road
Bertoua , East Region 237
Cameroon
Tel: 00237674854946

Type of Business: Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Exporter/Importer
Employees: 815
Year Established: 2007
Certification: ISO/TS 16949, HACCP
Annual Sales Volume: $75M to $199M
Export Percentage: 81-100%
Annual Purchasing Volume: $1M to $5M
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Services Offered
Ownership Type: Partnership
Registered Capital: $50,000 to $100,000
Bank Ref: ECOBANK CAMEROUN SA.
Harmonized System Codes: 7111

Business Message
We serve the interest of (4) four licensed small -scale mining companies by imparting to them expertise in modern techniques of mining. New favorurable government investment policy that seek out to boost the mining sector of our economy have invariably brought keen competition in the mining industry in Cameroon. Our local small-scale mining companies are therefore in the process or embarking upon modern technology of mining to expand their production base. This product naturally calls for modern mining equipment. Unfortunately these machines are either absent on our local market or the few if found, are sold at higher price.

we deem it necessary to assist them locate foreign capital to acquire these equipment to meet up the need of their project. In this direction, we write to invite you for offer, some quantity of kilograms of (au) gold dust which they have piled-up over time to sell for foreign cash.

Here we entreat you also to assist us locate interested dealers (au) if it does not fall within your scope of transaction, We shall without delay send you offer letter if you are interested and we hope to strike a favorable deal with our local mining client for any prospective buyers, We shall also accept to be Au buying Agent to interested people on contract basis.
It is your desire secondly to serve as local representative (agents) for the distribution and sale of any products you would like to introduce on the Cameroonian market.

You may furnish us with brochures of your products for our perusal and prompt action.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: betourilocalminers@gmail.com - bertoua.miners@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:01 pm

According to other of their online ads:

The Bertoua Local miners cooperative C.I.G on the East Region of Cameroon. The Company is also involved in gold exploration in Mbalmayo through its investment in Elamh Group of miners.

The Bertoua Local miners cooperative C.I.G has produced in excess of five hundred ounces of gold over a 3 year period. Bertoua Local miners cooperative C.I.G acquired the mine in July 2009. The Elamh Group of miners is located in Mbalmayo, which has historically produced some 10 thousand ounces of gold over a century of mining.

P.O Box 257 Berti Road
Bertoua, East Region, 237
Cameroon
Tel: 0023797111771

+23797111771 / Bertoua Local Miner Coopertaive C.I.G
Phone : 23797111771
Company : Bertoua Local Miner Coopertaive C.I.G
Address : P.O. Box 257 Berti Road Bertoua East Region Camero

Description : BERTOUA LOCAL MINERS COOPERATIVE C.I.G is a cooperative, non-governmental, Common Initiative Group Located in the East Region of the Republic of Cameroon. The cooperative was created to serve the interest of the local miners by to assist them locate foreign capital, reliable and potential investors as well as buyers on a long term contract, We serve the interest of (4) four licensed small -scale mining cooperative With over 850 local Miners. BERTOUA LOCAL MINERS COOPERATIVE is registered with all the necessary agencies of the government and we have the requisite authorization to export gold as a result the cooperative is legally established and holds collective responsibility in our business transactions at both home and abroad, Bertoua Local Miners Cooperative C.I.G is capable of exporting up to 200 KG of AU Gold Dust and/or bars per Month. We hereby confirm our readiness and willingness to enter into a long term contract for the sale of AU Gold Dust and/or bars per Month.
Email : bertoua.miners@gmail.com
Category : Au Gold,Au Gold Bars,Au Gold Dust,Gold
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Type of ads:

I am Mbella Humphrey Marketing and Advertising Manager of BERTOUA LOCAL MINERS COOP. a non-governmental, Common Initiative Group Located Bertoua in the East Region of the Republic of Cameroon Central Africa. Our setup is specifically engage in the Mining and Export of Alluvial Concentrate (Gold Dust and/or Gold Dore bars) For and on behalf of the Local Mining community and the Board of Directors of Bertoua local Miners Coop, I hereby confirm the availability of the below stated quantity and purity of Gold Dore Bars. 1.) Our Price is very moderate a.) Price Gold Dust: $ 24,348 EUR/KG b) Price Gold Bars: $ 28,843 EUR/KG 2.) Minimum quantity: 20 kgs 3.) Maximum Quantity: 100 kgs 4.) A) GOLD DUST e) COMMODITY: Gold Dust f) FORM: Dust. g) PURITY: 92.05% or better h) FINENESS: 22 carats ALLUVIAL GOLD BARS a) COMMODITY: Gold Bar b) FORM: Dore Bars. c) PURITY: 99.85% or better d) FINENESS: 24 carats For more information kindly contact back by our email: bertoua.miners@gmail.com, skype: bertoua.miners, or you can call on Tel: 00237 96102514 24/7 and it will be my pleasure to be at your service.

Au Gold Dore Bars
For and on behalf of the Board of Directors of BERTOUA LOCAL MINERS COOP. and the local mining community I hereby make this offer of Gold Dust and Dore Bars under the penalty of perjury with full responsibility.

Price Range:
$28,000.00 - $32,000.00

Description
Our Price is very moderate
a.) Price: Gold Dust: $ 25,500 USD/KG
b) Price: Gold Dore Bars: $ 32,000 USD/KG
2.) Minimum quantity: 10 kg
3.) Maximum Quantity: 100 kg

4.) A) GOLD DUST
e) COMMODITY: Gold Dust
f) FORM: Dust.
g) PURITY: 96.05% or better
h) FINENESS: 22 carats or better

B) GOLD DORE BARS
a) COMMODITY: Gold Dore Bar
b) FORM: Dore Bars.
c) PURITY: 98.95% or better
d) FINENESS: 24 carats

For more details contact us on

Email: bertoua.miners@gmail.com
Telephone: +237 748-549-46, +237 96102514
it will be our pleasure to be at you service
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:04 pm

According to a LinkedIn profile:

Martinez Facchi - 0 contacts
President and CEO at BERTOUA LOCAL MINERS COOPERATIVE C.I.G
Napoli, Italy

According to another LinkedIn profile:

Bessem Colby
Port Elisabeth Area, South Africa
betourilocalminers@gmail.com
Seller Company: BERTOUA LOCAL MINERS COOPERATIVE C.I.G
(An Elmah Company Ltd Miners Group)
Address: P.O Box 257 Berti Road, East Region
City/Country: Bertoua/Cameroon
Contact Person: Colby Nerisia Bessem,
Telephone: +237 961-025-14
Mobile: +23796102514
Fax: 00 23722246598 / +23722246598
E-mail: bertoua.miners@gmail.com , bertoua.miners@live.com
Gold bars
Duly represented by Colby Nerisia Bessem (hereinafter referred as the “Seller”)
SELLER’S INVESTOR’S BANKING INFORMATION
Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA (BOA)
Bank Address: One Fleet Way, Scanton, Pa 18507-1999 USA
Account No.: 0994440359
IBAN:
Account Name: MAXIMUS I TRUST..
SWIFT: BOFAUS3N
Account Beneficiary: GOLDSTANDARD INVESTMENTS LIMITED

The gold is packed in a "black metal box sealed and coded" and sent to the victim.
The company is using the services of a courier company to deliver the products to the buyers - TNB INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS ( tnbntl.com ) - already reported in http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =6&t=47407.

Before arriving to the destination, the box is "kept on hold" by the local authorities from an Airport - because some documents are missing. The victim is asked to pay for those documents, after paying a part of the value of gold in advance and at least another fee for processing the delivery.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.