Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

toniateikh@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

toniateikh@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Zorpia:

Hello dear. How is everything with you Please contact me on my Email { toniateikh @hotmail.com}

Screen name: Tonia / Toniajali
23, Houston, Texas, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 45‑65, in Zimbabwe.

Stolen picture used:

tonia.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: toniateikh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Skype ID:
live:toniateikh_1

All About me

I thank you so much for your care and concern towards my welfare, and I pray to God that this message come to you in good health, I am making this contact based on trust/confidence irrespective of the fact we have not meet ourselves, neither did we know before, Please Kindly accept my apology for bordering you with my problem, due to the nature of the situation i found myself as a victim of political crises in my country (Libya) which involved lost of my parent during the war.

Let me introduce myself to you so you can know more about me and my reason of contacting you today, I'm single and never married, i am from Libya in Africa, I am presently leaving in Dakar Senegal under the custody of a Rev Father of the ( Saint Paul Catholic Church ) I am living in orphanage home here in Dakar senegal as the result of civil war that destroyed our home country in Libya and is still going on now.

My father Mr. Teikh Jalli, was the chief executive officer of oilibya Petroleum Company in Libya, and had other properties which were seized immediately after his death by the Chairman of the National Transitional Council (NTC), Mr. Mustafa Abdul jacson

My father died during the last crisis in my country (Libya). He was one of the (black Libyan) Arabized Black of Libya high officers in the leadership of formal president Muammar Gaddafi, Many innocent soul were killed, My parents and two of my brother was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel and NATO air strike, I luckily escaped to Senegal by the help of a reverend sister who took me to a place where i am residing now in Senegal.

I am loving, caring, humble and respectful i will love to have a good relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you, if you can be able to assist me with all sincerity in your heart as i like honest, understanding and God fearing people. My hobbies are music, reading, traveling, etc

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek you assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession for investment. This money (US4.7 Million dollars) is deposited in Secure Trust Bank England some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner for the retrieving of the fund and investment as well.

Moreover,i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself and I have contacted the concern bank so many times but they told me to get my late father death certificate confirming his death i try to get my late father death certificate which the bank request, after they told me that due to my refugee status and the law of the country they will not release the fund to me, therefore i should present a partner or trustee beneficiary who will help me stand on my behalf for them to transfer the fund into my trustee account.

now I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money with your name into your account in your country pending my arrival to meet you for us to start a new life over there, my condition here is terrible.Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

Therefore, I shall give you other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray me or disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents. Moreover I have the STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information,I will like to know your full data;ie

Your Full Name:
Address:
Mobile Telephone:

I am now asking you to please help me stand on my behalf to make this claim, stand as my trustee beneficiary oversea and in time of the investment as well i promise you (25%) of the Money for your time wasting, phone calls, as well by helping me out from this place, i will forward you with every information of the bank and deposit certificate of the fund on your acceptance to render this unforgettable help to me.

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home in the church, Reverend Mathew Fuyar gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read and reply you. Here in the orphanage home, i am living in female’s hostel . I will be very glad if you can call me on his office telephone number . When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Tonia Jalli . He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call, So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the Reverend (+221774944364) Just tell him that you want to speak with me Tonia Jalli, he will then send for me in the female hostel.

Yours in love,
Miss Tonia.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <toniateikh@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1PR0701MB2080.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.210.16]) by
Sun, 26 Jun 2016
Subject: All About me

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Profile Elements:
Tonia Teikh / 100012117784585

FB1.PNG

Phone Number:
+221774944364
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: toniateikh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:14 pm

Dearest One
Contact the bank first‏

Am very glad to hear from you and i saw the information’s you send to me, it boost my confidence and trust on you, Once again thanks for all your words and the effort you’re making to see that i might regain a new life, actually i don't know how to show my appreciation for your willingness to help me out of this predicament,

I notify the finance firm before about my plan and they ask me to look for someone who can stand on my behalf because they cannot release the fund directly to me due to my refugee status since am under the protection of U.N.H.C.R, and my father deposited the money under a comprehensive clause bond coverage that I must attain the age of thirty or 32 years before I will be allow to retrieve the fund by myself.

For this reason you should write to the bank and introduce yourself properly to director of Secure Trust Bank United Kingdom, as my appointed foreign beneficiary to my late father's deposited fund with them, Because they promised to comply fully with any one i may choose in respect of the transfer. I have already sent a nomination letter to the bank so that they will know that I nominate you to stand on my behalf for the release of the fund.

Below is the sample of an application letter that I want you to send to the bank management via their email address below to enable them start processing the transfer of the money with your name into your account.

Remain blessed.
Tonia
==========.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: Mr. Neeraj Kapur
Chief Financial Officer.
Secure Trust Bank United Kingdom

Subject: Fund belong to late Mr. Teikh Jalli

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is Mr.==========, Address =========.,Nationality ===== ,phone ==========.I am the partner and the beneficiary trustee to Miss. Tonia Teikh Jalli, I apply officially as it was directed by Miss. Tonia Teikh Jalli, in respect to her late father's deposit Mr. Teikh Jalli, in account Number: 11200265901, In your institution under your management.

Being the partner and the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss. Tonia Teikh Jalli, in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss. Tonia Teikh Jalli.

Let me know as soon as possible.
Respectfully.
=======================================================

Here is the contact of the Bank.
Bank Name: Secure Trust Bank London
Contact Person Mr. Neeraj Kapur,
(Chief Financial Officer stb)
One Arleston Way
Shirley, Solihull
West Midlands, B90 4LH.
United Kingdom
TEL.:+ 44 72 1693 9100
E-mail: stbcs@financier.com
========================================================
Please update me with every development from the bank for a better advice and to know when the transfer is done. Confirm to me as soon as you receive this mail.....Also try and call me through our reverend father number (+221774944364)

Waiting for your mail.
Tonia

TEL.: +447216939100
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: toniateikh@hotmail.com stbcs@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:31 am

SECURE TRUST BANK
One Arleston Way
Shirley, Solihull
West Midlands, B90 4LH.
United Kingdom

OUR REF: STB/LN/TR/0345/LD/QI/UK
Chief Financial Officer: Mr. Neeraj Kapur
Director Online Banking/Foreign Wire Transfer
Tel: + 44 72 1693 9100

WELCOME TO SECURE TRUST BANK UNITED KINGDOM
Date: 30: 06: 2016

Attention: Mr.
Fund Deposit File No.LND034501459/STB-80, Referencing thus to your request for release of (Late Teikh Jalli) Deposited fund, ($4.700.000.00 Million United State Dollar) willed to (Miss. Tonia Teikh Jalli), who is the next of kin and presently living in Dakar-Senegal.

We have acknowledged the receipt of your email inquiry in-respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our bank. And to legally effect transfer in your favor as an Appointed Trustee by (Miss. Tonia Teikh Jalli) of the sum of US $4.700.000.00 USD deposited by (Late Teikh Jalli). Which he indicated his daughter (Miss. Tonia Teikh Jalli) as Next of Kin, however we shall require the following documents:

Inline with our security measures and allied administration matters, Your application is going under scrutinization by the executive management board of this bank and the fund will be approved and release to any of your chosen account number upon the fulfillment of our official obligation after certifying that you are the original nominee/trustee to the next of kin to our deceased customer ( Late Teikh Jalli) by forwarding the following documents to this bank.

(1). Forward a receipt Deposit certificate and statement of account issued to Late Teikh Jalli, by (Secure Trust Bank).
(2). Forward the death certificate of late Teikh Jalli, Confirming his death:
(3). Forward A notarized letter of Authorization issue from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf:
(4). Forward Affidavit of Support from Senegal High court of Justice where your partner is residing to prove the authentication of the letter of authorization:
5) Your banking details and identification

Be informed that on receipt of the above documents As requested the entire fund could be transferred to your account on her behalf on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese Federal High Court of Justice in Dakar. We hope that you should understand that our request for the above documents and information's is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

The above mentioned Item 7 and 8 of this official requirements is the Article edict No 45 of banking terms since 1998, This Documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin, this shall also ensure that a successful and smooth transfer of this fund is made to your account within 48 hours(2 banking days)

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer to your account.

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience and we promise to give our customers the best of our services. For more information you can reach the Chief Financial Officer. (Mr. Neeraj Kapur) You are advised either to fly down there in Senegal or to arrange an attorney or you simple ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

We anticipate your swift responds
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Annabel Scott.
Accounting manager - FTA International
Director Transfer Dept.

================End Message=====================
2011 Secure Trust Bank, London Branch. All Rights Reserved. The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Secure Trust Bank and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Secure Trust Bank shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately

Header:
Return-Path: <stbcs@financier.com>
Received: from [41.83.195.187] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 30 Jun 2016

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.195.187<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stbcs@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Dear.
We acknowlleged the receipt of your mail and your advice to contact your partner Miss. Tonia Teikho and collect the required document from her include a lawyer from her region who will obtain the letter of authorization and an affidavit of support then you forward them to us for onward remittance of the fund to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Annabel Scott.
Director Transfer Dept.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

toniateikh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Dearest

Like i told you before that I was able to persuade our priest Reverend and introduces me to a lawyer here to help us and get the affidavit of support and authorization letter because other document they bank demands are with me here.

We met him and explained everything to help us get the affidavit of support and authorization letter. The lawyer said that before it will accept for the affidavit of support and authorization letter to us that you as my foreign beneficiary is written mail him or call him by telephone that he'll confirm our seriousness about affidavit of support and authorization letter.

Please, dear am including in these mail contacts to put you in touch with him when he said seriously and know that we are determined to get the document remains through attendance

The following contact information is shown
Barrister Jizan C Wells
E-mail: bar.jizancissew@legislator.com
Tel +221763333235

Please write mail to him immediately to be appropriate for the processing of the affidavit of support and authorization letter.

Please write back to me to upgrade as soon as you write for Jizan lawyer.

Greetings to everyone. I miss you so much! With love

Dear.
We acknowlleged the receipt of your mail and your advice to contact your partner Miss. Tonia Teikho and collect the required document from her include a lawyer from her region who will obtain the letter of authorization and an affidavit of support then you forward them to us for onward remittance of the fund to you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Annabel Scott.
Director Transfer Dept.

Profile Elements:
Tonialuv Teikh / 100012026832876
Active on May 3rd, 2016

FB2.PNG

Phone: +221763333235
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

toniateikh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Dearest
Thank you so much for everythinh you are doing for me also for updating me and i pray the barrister agree to help us and get the remaining papers so that i will regain my freedom and come to your country.
Thank you once again
Yours faithful
Tonia

Principal Attorney: Barrister Jizan C. Wells (Esq.)
Company name Jizanisse Law Chambers
Dakar-Senegal

SUBJECT: LEGAL SERVICES FOR PROCUREMENT OF DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS.

Attention: Mr.

Sequel to your mail which you send to my noble law firm on how to prepare a letter authorization / Affidavit of Support, for you and your partner Miss Tonia Teikh Jalli.

Miss Tonia Teikh Jalli, was in my office with one reverend father, to discuss in details about issuing to you an Authorization letter / affidavit of support that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer a legitimately deposit of her late father Fund From Secure Trust Bank London, to your account in your country or any place of your choice. Prior to my enquirers from the bank and high court, I have seen the documents even as your partner shows me. Her father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate of her late father, I understand that there are two major documents required by the Bank to be procured by an attorney base in Dakar Senegal before the transfer of the fund to your account.

The remaining two documents. Which is Letter of Authorization and Affidavit of Support, this will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Miss Tonia Teikh Jalli. Due to the law conscientiously mandated by the Federal Government of Senegal on foreign investors in the Notary Republic of Senegal at the moment. Investors are hereby to fit the sum of € 160.00; this is for authentication of the Letter of authorization at the high court and for notarization and stamps before the documents will become valid. While processing and consultation fee is € 380.00, Total cost (€540.00 only).

To speedy the process you are to send (€ 540.00 only) to my firm today or tomorrow through western union money transfer or money gram. (Which is the fastest way of sending and receiving money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the Letter of Authorization here in the high court for endorsing and notarizing the document in the presence of commissioner for oath respectively. You are to send the fee (€ 540.only) with the name of my secretary below:

FIRST NAME: David
SURNAME: Alieune
Address: Rue 3 Scat Urban
Dakar Senegal
Purpose of sending for business

Send to me these following information's after you send the money to help facilitate the confirmation of the receipt.

1). Sender's First Name: ----------------------------
2). Sender's Last Name: ------------------------------
3). Money Transfer Control Number: -------------------
4). Write question: ----------------------------
5). Write the answer: ----------------------------

At the same time forward your full contact detail to this firm exactly the way you want it to appear on the said Documents.

Your Full Name: ----------------------------
Date of Birth: -----------------------------
Place of Birth: ----------------------------
Address: -----------------------------------
Telephone: ---------------------------------
Fax number if you have: --------------------
City: --------------------------------------

The information of your bank account where the fund will be credited by the Secure Trust Bank, London: ------------------------

Call me immediately for the information or alternatively send me a direct email as soon as you send the money to enable me to start up the process immediately.

Hopefully that you will be satisfy after the good service that this law chambers and its associates are ought to give to you, Urgent waiting for your prompt response

Header:
Return-Path: <bar.jizancissew@legislator.com>
Received: from [41.219.27.248] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 4 Jul 2016
From: "Barrister Jizan C. Wells" <bar.jizancissew@legislator.com>
Subject: Attention:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.219.27.248<br>Originating ISP: Sudatel-senegal<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

toniateikh@hotmail.com bar.jizancissew@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Dear ,

I am completely in happy mood when i read your mail. in fact i wake to think of the happiness you brought into my life and I sleep to imaging me regaining my freedom. Your care and concern towards me has made me love my life. Everyday seems like a blessing since I start communicating with you. I feel so lucky and honored to be in communication with such a good heart man as you, I cherish you with all of my heart. It is a truly wonderful gift.

I will love you always,
Tonia

Principal Attorney: Barrister Jizan C. Wells (Esq.)
Company name Jizanisse Law Chambers
Dakar-Senegal

Mr.

We acknowledges the receipt of your mail and bellow is the chamber banking information’s as you requested

BANK NAME --- BICIS
ADRESS --- 2, AV. L.S. SENGHOR BP 392 Dakar.
ACCOUNT NAME --- NDEYE FATOU DIAKHATE.
ACCOUNT NOMBER ---001065500042.
CLE/RIB --- 63.
SWIFT CODE --- BICISNDXXXX.
IBAN --- SN08 SN010014.

You should scan and forward to us the payment slip immediately you deposit the fee for our perusal

Hopefully that you will be satisfy after the good service that this law chambers and its associates are ought to give to you,
Urgent waiting for your prompt response
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar.jizancissew@legislator.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:03 am

This is the informmation you requested

Telephone Number: +221 76 671 63 71
Email: ms.fatoudia@secretary.net
Address: #623 Centre Commercial
Seydina Limamoulaye Camberene

Phone Number:
+221766716371
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

toniateikh@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:02 am

Dearest

Thank you for caring about me no way any one has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that I need to gain my freedom and come to your country.thank you for everything you are doing for me and everything I am becoming because you are there to help me... thank you!

Love Always,
Tonia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.