Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

law_attorney@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

law_attorney@ymail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:10 pm

[XXXXXX]DEAR YOU HAVE COMPENSATED WITH SUM OF $1.5M. CONTACT RIA SERVICE[/size]

Congratulation for a good news regarding your overdue payment sum of $7.5Million sized in Benin Republic Africa for Years now, which the new Government/(I.P.A) Authority urged to compensate you for all your effort so far to receive the fund, while never know you did not receive it till this present Government discovered, and resolved to sign the amount of One Million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars ($1.500,000.USD) to compensate you, and for further arrangement of the compensation sum transferring to you urgently and successful, the (I.P.A) Board Authority deposited the amount sum of $1.5M to the RIA MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE and instructed them to start the transaction to you once you contact them with your full current information for the payment to be submitted and posting to your possession as the right compensation beneficiary.

My dear, I am hereby inform you that the (I.P.A) Board Authority have ordered the RIA SERVICE to program the payment sending to you in amount sum of $7,000.USD per day till the total compensation sum of $1.5M final transferred to you,and only 72 hours (3DAYS) you have to receiving the payment through RIA as the Authority instructed them. You should remember to confirm to them your full current receiver information as view:

FULL NAME___________
HOME ADD____________
COUNTRY____________
TEL NO_____________
YOUR EXIST ID_____

Is the required information you will confirm to the RIA Service and ask the Director to send you the daily payment of $7,000.00 today with your listed receiver information. The RIA Contact Person:
Sam Njoku, Email: riamtransfer5@gmail.com Tel: +229-99650444:

My Regards
Attorney George Nelson;
+22999650444
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.