Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mercyyak33@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mercyyak33@yahoo.com lawfirmpeters_mohamade@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 2:33 am

BAR MOHAMMAD PETERS (ESQ)
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
NO;48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE (2nd FLOOR)
DAKAR SENEGAL
P.O BOX.28874
PHONE: +221766465001
EMAIL:
mohamade_peterschambers@hotmail.com
lawfirmpeters_mohamade@yahoo.com

ATTENTION !!

MR,
First I acknowledge the receipt of your mail,the scan copy of the document will be send to you immediately i finish it and the original copy to the institution . In respect to your request and demand for a legal back-up to enable you stand proxy on the claim of her inheritance kept in a financial institution , I want to thank you for offering our honorable Law firm such trans-national legal services. I know that the most reverend did give you a clear introduction of my honorable self.Sequel to your request, gently find below the cost of the preparation and authentication

cost
1.My Legal Fee------$110 Dollars
2.A power of attorney----$120Dollars
3.Probate BULL-------$100Dollars
4.Her Personal Transfer Instruction to the bank-----$100Dollars
5. Stamps, Authentication and registration of all documents--$70Dollars
6. Declaration of Certificate of fund origin in the Federal High Court:.......$ 70Dollars
Total Fund needed at hand for the procurement of the documents is $ 570 Dollars (Five hundred and seventy Dollars Only ).

Gently understand that payment is necessary in order to procure the documents and authenticate them. I have included my consultation fee above, so send the total sum of
$ 570 Dollars with the name of my assistant to our Honorable Law Firm,

Remember to write to me the receiving information. If your require our Honorable Law Firm Revenue Collection Bank Account do not delay to inform me. It is good that you understand that Western union money transfer is a faster, Easiest and secured means of transferring money since the receiver is able to collect the money the same day.and make sure you send me the control number from the Western union money transfer(Money Transfer Agent).

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
With The name of my assistant
NAME.....................Kevin Gideon
ADDRESS...............Rue 10 X 33 Medina, Dakar
CITY.......................Dakar, Senegal.
TEXT QUESTION..............................................
ANSWER..........................................................
CONTROL NUMBER..........................................
NAME OF THE SENDER.....................................

Accordingly, immediately I receive the above payment of the total sum of $570
Dollars necessary for the procurement of the documents, we shall prepare and proceed in the Federal High Court here to sign, seal, stamp and register the documents and authorizing you to stand in proxy and claim the money. This implies that by the power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath , You shall legally stand the next of inheritance to Late Mr. Yak and empowered thereby the bona-fide beneficiary of the said fund. she has to come and attest and thumb print the documents.

Immediately we receive the above amount of fund ($ 570 Dollars), we shall commence the preparation which shall take us only two working days. After the preparation we shall send the document to institution and copy it to you for your references.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR MOHAMMAD PETERS (ESQ

Good Afternoon Honey how are u and your family i know everybody is fine , please tell me how far have you gone with the lawyer am waiting for your urgent reply
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mercyyak33@yahoo.com lawfirmpeters_mohamade@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Good Day Sir ,i see the mail you sent to me you can send the money to my assistant ok am waiting for your urgent reply thanks

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mercyyak33@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 11:54 pm

GOODDAY MR, I BARR PETERS WISH TO BRING IT TO YOUR NOTICE CONCERNING YOUR MAIL TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TODAY WHICH THE MONEY WILL BE SENT TODAY SO AS YOU SAID AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT ALL THE DOUCOMENTS WILL BE READING BY MONDAY MORNING OK THANKS AND BYE FOR NOW

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR MOHAMMAD PETERS (ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2016 11:54 pm

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:
SIR,
I BARR PETERS WISH TO BRING IT TO YOUR NOTICE CONCERNING YOUR MAIL TO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TODAY THAT I HAVE BEEN USING THIS ACCOUNT FOR 7 YEARS NOW THERE IS KNOW PROBLEM WITH THAT MY ACCOUNT ,SO YOU CAN GO AHAND AND SEND THE MONEY SO THAT I WILL PAY THE MONEY TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY TOMORROW FOR THE DOCUMENT OK AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY, BYE FOR NOW

TITLE OF ACCOUNT : BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARR PETERS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:28 am

Honey Good Morning, How are you, and happy New Month ,i no everything is moving will with you and your family over there , please my condition is very bad here no good food to eat and no good water to drink now there giving me food once in day now please i bag you in the name of jesus christ try and send the money to the lawyer so that here can do the documents to us and don t forget to put small thing for me so that i can by some things ok please i don t have any body who can help me because your the only hope i have now please don t leaven me to die i love you for ever God bless you am waiting for your urgent reply

YOUR LOVELY ONE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:32 pm

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:
SIR,

I BARR PETERS WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE CONCERNING YOUR ACCOUNT PROBLEM YOU SAID IS NOT WORKING ,NOW AM SEND YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT YOU WILL USE AND MAKE THE PAYMENT HERE IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

BANK NAME ___BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME _____GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER ____ 02729650003
BANK SWIFT_____ AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ____ SN100 Code
GUICHET ____ 01004
CLE RIB ____ 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARR PETERS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:41 pm

+221707735723
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Profile Elements:
Marcy Yak / 100012428223536
Active on June 2nd, 2016
Attachments
Marcy Yak.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyyak222@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Good afternoon my lovely one ,How are you doing today i no everything is moving will with you over there your now , honey i never hear from you again you no your mail give a hope any time i read your mail my life is changing so try and reply me and all so to send the money to the lawyer so that the document will be ready thanks my lovely one am waiting for your urgent reply ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

priestjosephdavid@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:23 am

May the peace of the Lord be with you ,My Son the way your doing on this transfer i don t like it since you told the young Girl to want is still waiting for you ok no writing of mail no call you just forget her please if your no more longer inserted just tell me or the girl so that she can find another person who can help her and finish the transfer please do write back am waiting for your urgent reply God bless you

Header:
Return-Path: <priestjosephdavid@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10652.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws132.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Thu, 23 Jun 2016
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016
Reply-To: Joseph David <priestjosephdavid@yahoo.com>
Subject: WHY ALL THIS THINGS MY SON
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 am

Skype ID;
live:revejosephdavid

Hello My Good Friend.
This is Mrs.Mercy I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London now for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how with some reason best known to you.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev.David Joseph. and his email address is as follows : ( revejosephdavid@hotmail.com ), While his phone number is +221 707735723.Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in-touched with Rev. Joseph David and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In a moment please, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner as well as my husband, are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev. Father David on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay . i will be traveling out of London for a month on a business trip in Brazil, so i may not be able to respond to mails the way i use to before, but will respond as soon as am chanced. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly,
Mercy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.