Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:48 pm

ATM Visa Card payment
People
mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com Today at 21:23
Message body
Sir,
We are hereby to inform you that your ATM Card is ready to be delivering to your home address. All you need is to send $50.00 to enable us obtain a deduction form which will cover other fees such as delivery fee and insurance fee with any documentations that is involved in making sure that your ATM Card is deliver to your doorstep as soon as possible.

Be inform that your ATM Card will be loaded with $500,000.00 and activate it with a valid PIN number which will be delivery to your once we receive the $50, you will find the attachment copy of your ATM Card as the activated one will be deliver to you upon the receivers of the fee. Bear in mind that your tracking number will be send to you in order to monitor your Card online to know when it will be arrive once we receive the fee today.

We are waiting to proceed further for the final delivery once we receive the fee.
Regards
Mr. Ajibade Adesina
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 am

Dear

Thanks for your mail, the deal is 100% guarantee the ATM Card will be load and activate which will be deliver to your home address with the help of diplomat without any further delay.

We need your home address with your phone number to enable the diplomat proceed once the Card is ready
Regards

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.240] by tm104.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jun 2016
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1013.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Jun 2016
Received: from jws100191.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws148.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: About your E-mail
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:16 am

Mr. ,
You will find attachment of your fund release Order with your funds ownership certificate, other official documents has been hand over to the diplomat for the final delivery to your doorstep with your ATM Card.Be inform that the diplomat will arrive there in Canada by tomorrow, be advise to call him with his following Details for more information on how to receive your Card

Diplomat Details
Name: Allan Fred
Tel No:+1(613)366-3288

Be advise to call him first thing tomorrow morning your time to enable him proceed for the delivery,as your Card has been loaded with the sum of $5,Million and activated with a valid PIN number which he will deliver to you and give more instructions regards to your Card.

I will be waiting to hear from you once you be in contact with him.
Thanks
Mr. Ajibade

20160630031014-bf289ec8-me.png

20160630031017-c1d4bd9a-me.png

Tel No: +16133663288
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Ottawa-Hull
Original network provider* Fibernetics Corporation

(613) 366-3288
6133663288 is a landline number provided by Fibernetics Oration with an area code in ON
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Ottawa, ON K2P 3C3
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Dear
Thanks for your mail, we advise you to call him and find out the cost for the delivery of your Card in U.S.A or we can give the delivery company to find out how much it will cost to deliver your ATM Card, to enable us proceed for the final delivery. We need your urgent reply in regards to this matter because we have put everything in place for the final delivery of your Card.

Regards
Mr. Ajibade
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:55 am

Dear

Thanks for your mail, you need to call him again and talk to you because your ATM Card is with him to enable him proceed to deliver your Card to you. Try as much as possible to understand that we have complete everything and move your ATM Card, call him again and have a good word with him in order to deliver your Card. I have called you many times,but each time i called your voice mail

Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:49 am

Mr

I got your mail, did you call the diplomat for the delivery? he will be coming back on Monday if you fail to receive your ATM Card with him, we shall find out the cost of delivery from the delivery company and let you or we give you they information to contact them for your delivery. let us know what you wish to do.
by calling my cell phone number +234-8060647910.

I will be waiting to receive your call.
Regards
Mr.Ajibade

phone number +2348060647910
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:20 pm

Dear

Thanks for your mail, i don't like the way you are handing this transaction,i have inform you to call the Diplomat Mr Allan Fred with his Tel No:+1(613)366-3288 and explain to him that you are calling for the delivery of your ATM Card in U.S.A, because he has your home address as follows for the delivery to your doorstep,

You need to understand that all the necessary documents has been hand over to him with your ATM Card because your Card has been loaded with the sum of $5,Million and activate with valid PIN number which he will deliver to your doorstep, the Card and PIN Code was package in envelop which he will deliver to you once you call him today. I will personally advise you to call him immediately you receive this mail, so that he will proceed immediately.

Regards
Mr. Ajibade
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Dear ,

I received your mail,I have called to confirm that he still in Canada i was inform that he have an appointment with some of the delivery client, Therefore I will personally advise you to call him again ask him to help you delivery your ATM Card,be advise to pleased with him if he can accept the amount you have at hand upon the delivery you him the balance, because everything has been completed for the delivery

Diplomat Details
Name: Allan Fred
Tel No:+1(613)366-3288

Be advise to call him to enable him proceed for the delivery,as your Card has been loaded with the sum of $5,Million and activated with a valid PIN number which he will deliver to you and give more instructions regards to your Card.

Tel No: +16133663288
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Ottawa-Hull
Original network provider* Fibernetics Corporation

(613) 366-3288
6133663288 is a landline number provided by Fibernetics Oration with an area code in ON
Mobile Phone Owner
REVEAL OWNER'S FULL NAME AND BACKGROUND
Ottawa, ON K2P 3C3
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com allan_diplomat@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:33 am

Skype ID: \
live:allan_diplomat

Dear ,

I was inform that he sent to you mail, have you been able to conclude with him let me know as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr. Ajibade

Attn: Dear Sir,

I think I just missed your call, please could you call me back.

Thanks,

Allan.

Header:
Return-Path: <allan_diplomat@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W91 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 13 Jul 2016
Subject: From Mr.Allan Fred ,diplomat
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Dear

Thank you very much as your mail, you need to understand that Mr.Allan Fred is a busy man, may be the time you called he was busy with the clearing agent for customers delivery. I suggest you contact him by mail telling him how you have at hand and ask him to tell you how to send it, also inform him that upon the delivery you will pay the balance.

You need to act fast to enable you receive your Card.
Regards
Mr.Ajibade

Well if you are ready to make the required payment then you let me know so that I can complete your delivery.

Regards,

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Dear ,

How are you today? Have you been able to conclude with the diplomat let me know as soon as possible.
Regards
Mr. Ajibade
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.