Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nadia0-1@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nadia0-1@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:44 pm

MyBelovedNet:

How are you today ? Am happy to get in touch with you today, i would like to say a bit about me My name is Nadia but not often in this network, which i would like you to contact me at my email nadia0-1@outlook.com and i will reply to you as i wish to be in good companionship with you.
regards
Nadia.

Full Name Nadia
Birth Year 1986
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman

Friends said that I am kind and respect to friends which I would like to meet some one with such life style.

Picture used:

nadia.jpg
nadia.jpg (54.64 KiB) Viewed 5352 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nadia0-1@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 am

Skype ID:
live:nadia0-1

Good day, how are you doing darling ? i want to believe that you are feeling fine at the moment ? My names are Miss Nadia Hana Karim from Northern Africa Malakal Upper Nile Sudan. 24yrs old single and never been married before. My father's name is Mr. Hamid Ahmad Karim whom was an Oil tycoon with license at Gulf Oil Company in my Country Sudan while my mother Mrs Miriam Sara Karim was a midwife before she was kidnapped and killed by rebels during the political Crisis in my Country, which does not took long after the burial of my late Mother Miriam my father was shot to death by rebels and during hospital assistant to rescue his life for me my late father advised me before he gave up the ghost that i should be careful with friends around me and whom i share my feelings with and gave me a file that contain his importance's and said again that i should be careful with the file that the cause of his death was a set up by his business partner that was why i relocate to nearby Country Senegal in west Africa and hid under united nation high commissioner for refugees to save my life dear.

At the same time i was asking my self this question and also asking the same question to you now. Are you assuring me that i am safe after exposing all about me to you ? i ask you this because my heart are full of confidence to share it all with you hoping that i am safe after getting my self there to be with you and forget all the pains i have gone through since i lost my parents, please for my safety and yours over there keep my secret please. I want you to know that file my late father gave to me i find a bank bond certificates that contain $ 4.2,000,000.00. Four Million Two hundred thousand United State dollars. a copy of deposit and his last statement certificate of his fixed deposit at his bank fixed up my name Miss Nadia Hana Karim as his next of kin to inherit the fund as death is inevitable but i learn from the bank and some banks here in Senegal that the law of this Country can not allow me to have the transfer herein because of my refugee statue that any one under the UNHCR can not transact any thing be it money here in Senegal that is why i am sharing my deep secret with you believing you and God Almighty that i would be save and comfortable with you after the transfer to your account there for me ? if i can have a positive response from you i will forward my late father's account details and his bank contact details for you to be in contact with the bank to ask whatever you want to ask about me or my late father's deposit with their bank and ask for the transfer on my behalf if you wish from your heart to stand on my behalf as i wish before sharing my deep secret with you because of the information and direction i got from the both side banks to get my inherited fund to be useful for me.

At the same point if i may ask you my dear ? how much will you take as your percentage from the total fund after your assistance to secure the fund transfer to your account there for me ? i sincerely map out to compensate you with 35% of the total fund after your assistant in getting the fund transfer to your account there on my behalf and the total balance of the fund will remains with you and invest it to whatever you prefer us to invest the fund as my guardian even if we are not in marital agreement as i wish to be with you from my heart and i will process to complete my education while living there with you. please i would like every of our discussion to be on mail here you as i am writing to you through the office computer by the help of the camp manager Mr. Durham Stephen phone number +221-7631-27460. you can call him and ask whatever you want ask him about me here in the camp and you are free to tell him that you want to speak with me. i attach my pictures and would like to see your pictures here in my box and your phone number. have a nice day as we read from each other today my dear.

Best of my wishes to you my dear.
yours

Header:
Return-Path: <nadia0-1@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU177-W32 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 27 Jun 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Phone Number:
+221763127460
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:59 pm

I thank God for our life's today and am happy to read from you dear, please what i want you to do for me now is to step forward and contact the bank transfer department office with your information's to stand on my behalf as they have known that you are about to write to their bank standing on my behalf. please on that your mail writing to the bank ask for the possibility of getting my late father Mr. Hamid Ahmad Karim's deposit with their bank to be transfer to your bank account there on my behalf because of my refugee statue here in Senegal and as a result of my foreign partner you are to my life.

My late fathers bank account details are :

Account Holder Name. Hamid Ahmad Karim. Amount Deposited. $ 4.2,000,000.00 ( Four Million Two hundred thousand United State dollars ). Account Number. 74560 / 89025 / 91 GB. Next of Kin. Nadia Hana Karim.

At Barclay's Bank Plc. United Kingdom.
Contacts +44-7024 092 169 / +44-7031 899 671.
Fax Number +44-870495-5889.
Bank board Email. boardofdirectorsbarclaybankplc@europe.com
Contact person Mr. Russell Blainel Bruce
Email . personalbankerbarclaybankplc@accountant.com

I expect to have your update after writing to the bank today ok, have a nice day and take good care of your self ok.
yours faithful

Phone Numbers:
+447024092169
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031899671
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Fax Number +448704955889
Number billable as national rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

personalbankerbarclaybankplc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:41 am

BANK PLC. UNITED KINGDOM.
337/339 Stanley Road Bootle, MerseysideL20 3EB -LIVERPOOL.

Telephone:
+44-7024 092 169, +44-7031 899 671.
Telex: 36251172/Swift: LHFEGB 4L.
Barclays Bank Board :
E-mail: boardofdirectorsbarclaybankplc@europe.com :
Personal Banker :
Email: personalbankerbarclaybankplc@accountant.com :
Ref : 001 Date : 30th / 06 / 2016.

With Due Respect Sir.
You are welcome to -
BACRLAY'S BANK PLC. UK.

Dear Valued Customer .

We Acknowledge the receipt of your mail transfer apply here in our foreign transfer department office, which i Mr. Russell Blainel Bruce was summon by the Barclay's Bank Executive Chairman Mr. John McFarlane of Barclay's Bank Plc. to furnish you with our foreign transfer requirements in respect to your partner request and your transfer request mail copy submitted here in Our Bank Office today.

Actually, Our bank ( BARCLAY'S BANK PLC UNITED KINGDOM. ) have been informed about you by a young lady Miss Nadia Hana Karim with some documentaries proofs and the board of directors of this bank have gone through and noted your transfer mail request here in ( BARCLAY'S BANK BOARD FORUM ) and had advised our bank foreign transfer department officer to get ready for the transfer of Miss Nadia Hana Karim the next of kin to our late esteemed customer Mr. Hamid Ahmed Karim account with our bank to be transfer to your account according to your wish of currency in any place of your choice to have the transfer therein on behalf of the next of kin Miss Nadia Hana Karim.

However before our bank ( BARCLAY'S BANK PLC UK.) will transact any business concerning the transfer of the said fund of Late Mr. Hamid Ahmed Karim Nationality North Africa Sudan with Via Account N°; ==74560 - 89025 - 91 GB == with substantial amount in Dollars ( $ 4.200,000.00 ) ( Four Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ) to any of your provide account on your partner behalf. We're urging you to furnish our foreign transfer department office with the following via email attachment below for the transfer of the fund to be credit in to your account within 72 bank working days hours.
1. Draft copy of a power of attorney issued by a Senegalese resident attorney-at-law sign by your partner being the next of kin Miss Nadia Hana Karim since she is presently residing in West Africa Dakar Senegal.

2. An Affidavit of Oath from Senegalese High Court.

3. Your full resident address with the house number and valid phone contacts.

4. Exactly bank Account details where you need the Fund to be transfer for you and your partner Miss Nadia Hana Karim.
5. A scan copy of your Valid international passport or National ID Card or Voters Card or working permit Card for confirming your reality to stand and claim the said fund on your partners behalf.

NOTE; The above documents are compulsory and needed to protect our bank interest, yours, and the next of kin after the claims of the said Fund by you appointed by the next of kin Miss Nadia Hana Karim. These shall also ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the said fund to any of your account. ( We promise to give the best of our banking service to our customers ).
Our bank legal transfer department office has been furnished by your partner Miss. Nadia Hana Karim with the mention documents below.
1. Her deceased father ) death certificate confirming his death has been confirmed here in our legal transfer office.

2. Her late father's last account statement copy and deposit certificate issued to her late father Mr. Hamid Ahmed Karim by Our Bank during the time of the said deposit with our bank has been confirmed from the next of kin.

If there is any question (Sir), please don't hesitate to contact me Mr. Russell Blainel Bruce. the Foreign Operation Wire transfer department Officer, Email ; personalbankerbarclaybankplc@accountant.com ; for more directives/clarifications of this transfer procedure update to you.
For you and your partner information ( Sir ) No Money should be Subtract from the said deposit of the beneficiary account before the transfer This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the deposit agreement as it was adopted during the time of the said deposit with our bank and it is also for your own interest and benefit after having the transfer done to your account. You are advise with your partner to provide all our bank transfer notarization requirements with it's stamp duties from Senegalese Federal high court sign by your partner and the transfer will be effective immediately from our bank to your account within 72 bank working day's hours through telegraphic wire transfer after receiving the above mentioned transfer requirements from you and your partner. ( Sir) if you get this mail copy in your Spam/Junk mail or any other mail folder in your email account, with due respect (Sir ) re direct this mail to your in box for more clarification of this mail response to you.

The Entire Board Of Directors Of this Bank are sympathized with you for the death of your partner Miss Nadia late father Mr. Hamid Ahmed Karim our late esteemed customer ( Sir ).

Were much Honored you and your partner transfer apply here in Our Bank Office today.
Thanks.
Mr.Russell Blainel Bruce.
( PERSONAL BANKER BARCLAY'S BANK PLC. ) Operation Wire Officer).

Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
------------------------------------------------------ Confidentiality Note:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.
Online Banking

Registered Office ; Barclay's Bank Plc. All Rights Reserved.

Header:
Return-Path: <personalbankerbarclaybankplc@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.83.126.130] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 30 Jun 2016
From: "BARCLAYS BANK PLC UK." <personalbankerbarclaybankplc@accountant.com>
Subject: BARCLAY'S BANK FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.126.130<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin:[/b] Senegal For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Ok my darling thanks for your effort and update to me concerning what you wrote to the bank standing on my behalf, please try to update me whenever you hear from the bank concerning my transfer with their bank my dear.

My darling please why are you silent to me i am waiting for your update since you have wrote to the bank standing on my behalf please i wish to know what they said concerning me and my late father's deposit with their bank, please if you have not heard from them i would like you to re contact with their office if you have heard from them please let me see copy of their reply to you on my behalf darling. i wrote to you yesterday but up till now i have not heard from you that is why my heart are trouble to know how you are.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Thanks for your effort by confirming the possibility of getting the transfer from my late father's bank account to your account there on my behalf.‏ According to the bank request that we should submit to their office a copy of power of attorney and an affidavit of oath issue by Senegalese high court on our names before they will attend to us in completing the transfer to your account on my behalf.
I thank God that the bank have confirmed three documents from me remaining item 1 and 2 to get the bank transfer requirements complete while item 3, 4 and 5 is your personal information that you will write and forward to their office including the copies of remaining 2 documents being power of attorney and an affidavit of oath bearing our names after getting it out from Senegal Government here. Really my heart was stressful after red the bank replied copy that you forwarded to me because i did not knew any body either a lawyer here in Senegal but i thank God Almighty for granting us help through our camp manger Mr. Durham Stephen as he called a well known lawyer named Barrister Mame to visit our camp so that he can be able to talk with me which he came and i told him about the remaining 2 documents that is requesting from us by my late father's bank.

And the lawyer said that he need to hear from my foreign partner who is standing for me to have this transfer and he gave me all his contact details to give you so that you will be in contact with him on his both contacts for the legal request before he can move ahead to their Government on our behalf that he can't move to their high court with my direction and name alone because of my refugee status here in Senegal and the bank are waiting for us to submit the remaining 2 documents for the transfer to be complete to your account as we requested at their office and below here are the lawyer contact details. please contact him as he need your attention at his office dear.

Barrister Mame Adama Gueye Equal wright chambers and associate.

Name. Barrister Mame Adama Gueye.
Phone. +221-786 351 622.
Email . accreditedattorneymamegueye@lawyer.com
and . accreditedattorneymamegueye@gmail.com

I thank God that everything concerning this transfer is complete remaining the 2 documents that make us to look for a lawyer please i would like you to see that this lawyer will get us the remaining documents, i am looking forward to have your update concerning how you have gone with the lawyer and please you can also call him on phone after writing to his office in other to remind him about your mail to his office after writing to him ok. have a nice day and take care of your self for me my darling.
yours faithful.
Nadia Karim.

Phone. +221786351622
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

accreditedattorneymamegueye@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:40 pm

MAME A. G. EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES,
MEMBER ECOWAS BANKING & INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS,
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
N° 107-108 RUE MOUSSE DIOP X AMADOU ASSANE NDOYE,
( 3th-FLOOR DAKAR-SENEGAL ) P.O.BOX.34874.
MOBILE ; +221-786-351-622.
OUR REF ; JLC/01541 ; YOUR REF ; LMC/0549 ;
YOUR REF ; DCC/VOL.111 CASE N° ; 015181.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.

Attn, Mr. .
Sequel to a copy of mail i received from you today being 03 / 07 / 2016. I Barrister Mame, are hereby identifying my self and my noble law firm to the best of your understanding. I'm Mr. Barrister Mame Adama Gueye Member Eco-was Banking & International accredited attorney representing clients on every circle of their legal need from my noble law firm based here in Dakar Senegal. I was consulted by the refugees camp manager Mr. Durham Stephen to visit his office at their camp for the sake of BACLAY'S BANK PLC UK transfer requirements from you and your partner Miss Nadia Hana Karim which i honored his invitation and discussed with your partner before given her my contact details to share with you.

SUBJECT: DRAFTING AND LEGALIZING OF A POWER ATTORNEY AND SWEARING AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BY ME ON YOUR BEHALF. Mr. , this is monetary issue, Kindly identify your self to the best of my understand before i can lift up my law firm stamp duty and proceed to stand on your behalf at the federal high court here in Senegal for the sake of you and your partner transaction issue with Barclay's Bank Plc UK.

For confirming your proper identification, (1). You are required to forward a scanned copy of your National Valid ID Card or International Passport at the same juncture, you are also urge to state other information according to the form below for your proper identification.

(2) Your Country.......................................
(3) Your State ................................................
(4) Your City ......................... ..................................
(5) Your Occupation ..............................
(6) Your Current resident address or Office address with the house N°.......................
(7) Your personal phone number for an easy communication with you immediately the documents get reay and out on you and your partner names.

I will go and ascertain the cost of the required documents while soliciting for you and your partner request from our federal high court here in Senegal after confirming your proper identification here in my office.
N.B ; Mame Adama Gueye Chambers and Associates are able to offer the best of my legal service to whom that honest to my respective noble law firm. My private N° Is as it fellows ( +221-786-351-622 ) Call if there is any urgent question or discussion you may need to have with me on legal bases.
I rest my case for now Mr .

Thanks.
Barrister Mame A. Gueye.
An Attorney at Law Chambers.
Mobiles ; +221-786-351-622.
Emails : accreditedattorneymamegueye@lawyer.com ; accreditedattorneymamegueye@gmail.com.

Header:
Return-Path: <accreditedattorneymamegueye@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.83.127.15] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 3 Jul 2016
From: "Barrister Mame A. Gueye" <accreditedattorneymamegueye@lawyer.com>
Subject: I BARRISTER MAME ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR REQUEST AND URGENTLY NEED
YOUR REPLY.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.127.15<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nadia0-1@outlook.com accreditedattorneymamegueye@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Ok my darling thanks for your effort and update concerning how you have gone with the lawyer in getting the remaining documents ready for us, have you heard from the lawyer since you wrote back to his office ? i have seen and read your reply to him with your information but i thought that he is asking for a scan copy of your national id card my darling ? i hope the information you forwarded to him is correct please check the information and correct it if there is mistake on it please and try as much as you can to see that you forward the scan copy of your id card to him as he requested to get what we want accurately for us my dear. i will be looking forward to have more good news that you have scan and forward your id card to his office and the process of the paper work have started on our names darling.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.

Attn, Mr. .
Your stated information has been registered here in my noble law firm and the registration of your legal solicit has been made at the Federal High Court today being 04 / 07 / 2016.

LISTING TO THIS UPDATE: SECTION: 1 A). The official cost of the said documents was € 495.Euros while i was made to understand during the registration of your legal request at the federal high court here in Senegal that new law has been imposed and approved on 27th June 2016 notarization law. ( Section 10. Article 7. ) that any foreign investor at notarize office here are obligate to pay the official current cost € 505. Euros. for the authentication of the said documents at the federal high court here in Senegal before the documents should be approve to legalize by Senegalese federal high court.

SECTION: 1 B.). To further the process of the said documents and conclude my action at the federal high court on your behalf with my noble law firm Stamp Duty on the said documents, you are urge to pay my chamber official consultation fee € 20. Euro and my legal service fee € 30. Euro. Total fees you are obligate to send for the authentication of the said documents are the sum of € 555 Euros. the said documents shall be ready and out on your name in 2 working days time after receiving the total fees € 555 Euros from you.
Mr. Jerome, I am busy and you are advise to send the money through Money-Gram transfer with my personal assistant information listed below.

Receiver Name : Sampson Leemick Gadikam.
National ID N° : 10940 0207.
Office Address : N° 107-108 Rue Mousse Diop X Amadou Assane Ndoye 3th-Floor.

And get back to me with the payment information immediately you make the payment. Anticipate your urgent cooperation with the cost incurred ( € 555. Euros ) in words ( Five Hundred and fifty five Euros ).
N.B; Mame Adama Gueye Chambers and Associates, my priority is only to render my best legal service to my clients when client are able to pay their legal processing fees. My private N° remains as it fellows ( +221-786 351 622 ) Call if there is any urgent direction you may need from me while sending the fees.

I rest my case Mr. .

Thanks.
I Barrister Mame A. Gueye.
Mobiles ; +221-786-351-622 .
Emails : accreditedattorneymamegueye@lawyer.com ; accreditedattorneymamegueye@gmail.com.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:26 pm

Ok my darling, thanks for your kind effort and update to me, am happy to hear such good news from you regarding how you have gone with the lawyer concerning the remaining documents from their federal high court here which i have red his mail copy saying that as soon as you send the fees to his office the documents will be ready and out on our names after 2 working days he receive the fees.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.

Attn, .
Sequel to my running chamber bank account details you requested for you to deposit in the fees, below are the bank account details.

BANK NAME : ...............................: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL.

BANK ADDRESS :...........................................................: YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.

MY CHAMBER PERSONAL ACCOUNT RUNNER HOLDER NAME :..........: MARTIN TONY GEORGE.

ACCOUNT NUMBER :...................................................................: 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5.

BANK CODE :.............................................................................: S N 1 0 0.

CODE AGC :...............................................................................: 0 1 0 2 2.

RIB :.........................................................................................: 92.

SWIFT CODE :............................................................................: AFRISNDAXXX.

IBAN :...................................................................: SN 08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592.

Anticipate your urgent cooperation with the payment slip immediately you deposit the fees to my running chamber account details above for me to proceed and conclude my action at the federal high court on both of you behalf.
N.B; Mame Adama Gueye Chambers and Associates, my priority remains only to render my best legal service to my client when client are able to pay his/her legal processing fees. My private N° remains as it fellows ( +221-786 351 622 ) Call if there is any urgent direction you may need from me while sending the fees.

I rest my case .

Thanks.
I Barrister Mame A. Gueye.
Mobiles ; +221-786-351-622 .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:48 am

Ok Darling, thanks for your update which i am anxiously waiting for your good news that you have settled the fees with the lawyer as you have wrote back to him which i strongly believe to have a good news from you today that you have deposited the fees to his office my dear

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.

Attn, Mr. .
I barrister Mame Adama Gueye are in receipt of your mail requesting for the information below.

Street Mailing address:..................: Rue 19 X 23 Mandy-off Medina Dakar Senegal.

Phone Number :............................: + 2 2 1-7 6 3 1 2 7 4 6 1.

E-mail address :...........................: Martingeorgetony@gmail.com

Phone Number:
+221763127461
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:20 am

Darling how are you doing ? please how have you gone with the lawyer since you wrote and update him that the money will be deposit to his office account on Wednesday and up till now i have not heard any update from you concerning that you are through with the lawyer on the fees issue please i am looking forward to have your update on how you have gone with the lawyer on the fees issue please.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.

Attn, Mr. .
Your notification has been noted and waiting for you with the payment slip after depositing the fees to the said account.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.

Attn, Mr. .
I have been waiting to confirm your payment slip before going out of office now but Non has been sent to my office here by you, I called you for an update that i am going out of office to attend some case files at the federal high court today but you couldn't peak up my calls.

If you are through with the transfer to my office account call me for an update and get back to me with a copy of the payment slip for more confirmation of your payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.