Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pacicca.vincenza@icandezeno.it

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pacicca.vincenza@icandezeno.it

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:16 pm

JOSEPH VALIDO <pacicca.vincenza@icandezeno.it>
to me
JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,
VALIDO LAW CHAMBERS.
NO.16 LOVEDAY STREET BRAAMFONTEIN,
JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA

Our Ref:….………….… Your Ref:……....................

Dear Sir,

Greetings. I am Barrister Joseph Valido,personal attorney to late Engr.Paul Moore.

Engr.Paul was an American, he came over here in SOUTH AFRICA in the year 1982. He was an oil contractor with the Shell Petroleum Company here in SOUTH AFRICA.He had no wife and no child. On the 7th day of July 2014, he died in a car accident here in SOUTH AFRICA. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Recently, I got a message from the bank here in SOUTH AFRICA where he left money valued at US$29 Million. The bank said I as the personal attorney to the deceased customer should present the next of kin so that they will release the fund or I have his account confiscated.

My dear,I got your information over the Internet having the same first and last name with him. I am contacting you to present you to the bank as the next of kin so that they will release the fund to you.

TO PROCEED MY DEAR,you will put a claim letter to the bank. The claim letter will be written and be sent to the Director of Foreign Operations of the bank,Mr.Jim Ross.

In the claim letter,you will give him your general information and your bank account details. Immediately he receives it,he will tender it to the Board of Directors for approval.

As soon as the approval is done,they will issue you a letter of approval,approving you as the next of kin/sole beneficiary of the funds,and then transfer them to you into your bank account. It is an URGENT TRANSFER,and the funds will take 96 hours to arrive into your bank account.

Immediately the funds arrives into your bank account in 96 hours time after the transfer,I will come to your country and meet you for disbursing. 60 percent will be for me while 40 to you.

As soon as you get back,I will write the claim letter and send to you to write and send to the bank so that they will proceed.

My regards to you and be blessed.

Barrister Joseph Valido

Originating IP: 41.207.13.102
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

josephvalidojoseph@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:19 pm

BARRISTER JOSEPH VALIDO <josephvalidojoseph@yahoo.com>

JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,
VALIDO LAW CHAMBERS.

Our Ref:….............................. Your Ref:……....................

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email received.

My dear friend,it is about Engr.Paul Moore,my late client.

Engr.Paul Moore was an American, he came over here in SOUTH AFRICA in the year 1982. He was an oil contractor with the Shell Petroleum Company here in SOUTH AFRICA.He had no wife and no child. On the 7th day of July 2014, he died in a car accident here in SOUTH AFRICA. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Recently, I got a message from the bank here in SOUTH AFRICA where he left money valued at US$29 Million. The bank said I as the personal attorney to the deceased customer should present the next of kin so that they will release the fund or I have his account confiscated.

I got your information over the Internet having the same last name with him. I am contacting you to present you to the bank as the next of kin so that they will release the fund to you.

TO PROCEED my good friend,you will put a CLAIM LETTER to the bank. The claim letter will be written and be sent to the Director of Foreign Operations of the bank,Mr.Jim Ross.

Below my name is the CLAIM LETTER which you will write and send to the bank to the attention of Mr.Jim Ross,the Director of Foreign Operations.

Mr.Jim Ross.
Director of Foreign Operations.
Email; info.gtb.tokinbranch.lm@financier.com

Immediately he receives it,he will tender it to the Board of Directors for approval.

As soon as the approval is done,they will issue you a letter of approval,approving you as the next of kin/sole beneficiary of the funds,and then transfer them to you into your bank account. It is an URGENT TRANSFER,and the funds will take 96 hours to arrive into your bank account.

Immediately the funds arrives into your bank account in 96 hours time after the transfer,you will send me 10,000.00 dollars to enable me come to your country and meet you for disbursing. 60 percent will be for me while 40 percent to you.

My passport is attached to enable you recognize me easily at the airport of your country when you will come to welcome me upon my arrival to meet you.

Please keep me posted as soon as you write it and send to the bank.

Your friend

Barrister Joseph Valido.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Your name..........................
Address.................................
Private telephone number..................
Email address.......................

To The Director of Foreign Operations,
Global Trust Bank Plc(A subsidiary of Ecobank)
Johannesburg,South Africa.

ATTN;Mr.Jim Ross.

NEXT OF KIN TO ENGR.PAUL MOORE,HOLDER OF ACCOUNT NUMBER 0000521039

I am ..........................(Your name),of....................(Your address),next of kin to your decease customer Engr.Paul Moore who left fund valued at US$29 Million in your bank.

The fund has the following account number 0000521039.I want it to be released and be transferred to me into my bank account below.

Bank name..........................
Address.............................
Telephone number..............
Fax number........................
Account name....................
Account number....................
Swift code............................

I sincerely hope you will receive my appologies regarding the latness of this message being that there were family issues which I had to resolve first.

Thank you very much.I anticipate your co-operation in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

................Your name
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:22 pm

BARRISTER JOSEPH VALIDO
JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,
VALIDO LAW CHAMBERS.

Our Ref:….............................. Your Ref:……...................................

Dear Sir,

How are you doing? I hope good.

My dear,I received a message from the bank reminding me to present the next of kin so that they will release the funds to him/her. I went and introduced you to them and instructed them to transfer the funds to you. I submited your name and your email address to them.

Everything is ok my good friend.

They will contact you and transfer the funds to you into your bank account which you will give them. It is an URGENT TRANSFER,and the funds will take 96 hours to arrive into your bank account.

Immediately the funds arrives into your bank account in 96 hours time after the transfer,you will send me 10,000.00 dollars to enable me come to your country and meet you for disbursing. 60 percent will be for me while 40 percent to you.

As soon as they contacts you to transfer the funds to you,inform me please.

Your friend

Barrister Joseph Valido.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

info.gtb.tokinbranch.lm@financier.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:25 pm

GLOBAL TRUST BANK PLC <info.gtb.tokinbranch.lm@financier.com>
to me
Global Trust Bank Plc,(A subsidiary of Ecobank).
Johannesburg,
South Africa.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your information from Barrister Joseph Valido as the next of kin to our late customer Engr.Paul Moore. Please accept our condolence.

Beneficiary,due to lack of adequate funds in the moment here in our South Africa office,we have routed your payment to our office in Ghana,West Africa.

Barrister Joseph Valido is needed there in our office in Ghana to sign the TRANSFER ORDER so that they will transfer the funds US$29,000.000.00 to you into your bank account which you will state to them.

Copy of this email is sent to Barrister Joseph Valido.

Thanks.

Mr.Jim Ross.
Director of Foreign Operations.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:48 pm

BARRISTER JOSEPH VALIDO
to me
JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,
VALIDO LAW CHAMBERS.

Our Ref:….………….................................... Your Ref:…….....................................

Dear Sir,

Friend,thank you for your email received.

Also,I received the email from the bank informing that they are lacking adequate funds this time and had to route your file to their bank office in GHANA in WEST AFRICA for the transferring of the funds to you.

Mr.Jim Ross also informed that the GHANA bank officers need me to come and sign the transfer order so that the funds will be transferred to you.

I will prepare to travel there.

When I am prepared,I will inform you before taking off. Before then,you will fill in your general information and your bank account details in the form below.

Your name..........................
Address.................................
Private telephone number..................
Email address.......................

Bank name..........................
Address.............................
Telephone number..............
Fax number........................
Account name....................
Account number....................
Swift code............................

Your friend.

Barrister Joseph Valido
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

attorney_joevalido@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:15 am

DEAR FRIEND.
Attorney Joseph Valido <attorney_joevalido@yahoo.com>
to me
JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,
VALIDO LAW CHAMBERS.

Our Ref:….………….….................... Your Ref:……..........................

Dear Sir,

Friend,thank you for your general information and bank details received.It is ok my dear.

I will be travelling to GHANA by tomorrow night,and will arrive on Friday morning 1st of July 2016 and meet with the bank officers,and sign the transfer order.

Immediately I signs the transfer order,they will transfer the funds to you.It is an URGENT TRANSFER,and the funds will arrive into your bank account in 96 hours time after the transfer. You will send me 10,000.00 dollars to enable me come to your country and meet you for the disbursing.

Till tomorrow night. When taking off,I will contact you and inform you.

Your friend.

Barrister Joseph Valido.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:46 pm

JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,
VALIDO LAW CHAMBERS.
JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA.

Our Ref:….………….….......... Your Ref:……....................

Dear Sir,

Friend,I arrived safely here in Accra-Ghana and have been meeting with the bank officers.I was informed by the bank manager that due to new development in the government,that the Transfer Order will no longer be signed by me,but by the Accra Metropolitan Assembly,and that US$58,000.00 were charged by the Accra Metropolitan Assembly head to
sign the documents.

The bank manager also explained that the Accra Metropolitan Assembly head will delay the signing,that due to all these reasons,that he had to route the payment to their bank office in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE.

He also informed that US$6,000.00 will be paid in advance to their bank's Accredited Attorney there in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE to obtain a Final Fund Transfer Approval from the Ministry of Economy and Finance there in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE which will authorize the transfer,and more charges of US$44,000.00 after you receive the funds into your bank account. Total; US$50,000.00

The bank officers in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE are now waiting for the advance fee US$6,000.00 to be paid to their Accredited Attorney so that he will obtain the Final Fund Transfer Approval from the Ministry of Economy and Finance there in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE which will authorize them to transfer the funds to you.

I have US$750.00 left. It will take care of my trip to there ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE to meet with them.It is 1 hour,2 minutes on air and US$380.00

If not expenses,I would have have money to pay the fee.

Thank you for your email received.Please my dear,you will send the advance fee US$6,000.00 to them upon my arrival there in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE so that their Accredited Attorney will obtain the Final Fund Transfer Approval from the Ministry of Economy and Finance there in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE which will authorize them to transfer the funds to you. You will also send the balance US$44,000.00 to them after you receive the funds into your bank account.

I will take off in the next 53 minutes to ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE. Upon arriving there and meeting with them,I will inform you.

Your friend.

Barrister Joseph Valido.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:53 pm

JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,
ATTORNEYS AT LAW & SOLICITORS,
NO.16 LOVEDAY STREET,BRAAMFONTEIN,

Dear Sir,

Friend,I have arrived ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE and have been meeting with the bank officers.

My dear, they are waiting for you to send the advance fee valued at US$6,000.00 to Mr.Aaro David who is one of their Accredited Attorneys so that he will obtain the Final Fund Transfer Approval from the Ministry of Economy and Finance here in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE which will authorize them to transfer the funds to you.

Below is the contact information of Mr.Aaro David,one of their Accredited Attorneys.

Aaro David.
Aaro David Law Chamber.
Rue 47 Ameke,Koumassi,
Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire.
Email; aarodavid002@gmail.com
Tel +225 7587 2980

Also,you are required by the bank to complete a CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FUND OWNERSHIP and return to Aaro David.

Here in the attached is the CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FUND OWNERSHIP.

MORE INFORMATION; Mr.Aaro David directed you to send the advance fee US$6,000.00 to him via western union or moneygram through this information below,and that here in their bank,that fee below US$10,000.00 for completing an INHERITANCE FUNDS transfer is being received via Western Union or Moneygram or Ria only.

Receiver' name;........MADUKA IFEANYI OKEKE
Country...................Republic of Cote d'Ivoire/Republic of Ivory Coast.
Amount;...................US$6,000.00
Test question;............ AKU
Answer;................... BATA

Also,he informed that MADUKA IFEANYI OKEKE is his messenger.

My good friend,you know,if not expenses,I would have have money to pay the fee.Please send the advance fee US$6,000.00 to them please so that they will obtain the Final Fund Transfer Approval from the Ministry of Economy and Finance here in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE and transfer the funds to you. You will send the balance US$44,000.00 to them after you receive the funds into your bank account.

Also,you will send me the US$10,000.00 to enable me come to your country and meet you for disbursing.

Please as soon as you contact Aaro David and send the US$6,000.00 to him along with the CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FUND OWNERSHIP,inform me.

My dear,please you will be fast in sending the advance fee US$6,000.00 and the CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FUND OWNERSHIP to them,so that they will proceed immediately. The transfer conclusion is so urgent, and that is why I had to come today instead of tomorrow that I suppose to come.

Your friend.

Barrister Joseph Valido.

+22575872980
This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.

CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:55 pm

JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email received. My dear,you know,the bank have explained that in completing an INHERITANCE FUND transfer here in their bank,that fee below US$10,000.00 is being received via Western Union or Moneygram or Ria only. I informed you about this in my previous email.

Also,you will understand my good friend that this is the rules and regulations of the bank,and that they can not do against their rules and regulations to give you a bank account to pay the advance fee US$6,000.00 because it is below US$10,000.00 .Unless you will pay US$10,000.00 , if not, you will try by all means my dear and pay the US$6,000.00 via Western Union or Moneygram or Ria as directed by the bank's Attorney,Mr.Aaro David.

Receiver' name;........MADUKA IFEANYI OKEKE
Country...................Republic of Cote d'Ivoire/Republic of Ivory Coast.
Amount;...................US$6,000.00
Test question;............ AKU
Answer;................... BATA

As soon as you get back,and will pay US$10,000.00 ,I will inform Mr.Aaro David and he will send you a bank account to pay it.

Your friend.

Barrister Joseph Valido.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:34 pm

BARRISTER JOSEPH VALIDO
to me
JOSEPH VALIDO & CO,

Dear Sir,

Friend,thank you for your email received.I informed it to the bank's Attorney Mr.Aaro David that you will pay US$10,000.00 , and that he should give you a bank account to pay it. He said ok,and gave you a bank account. Also,he said that you sent the completed CERTIFICATE OF INHERITANCE FUND OWNERSHIP to me.

Below is the bank account information.

Beneficiary Bank:.........................ECOBANK
Country;..................................COTE D'IVOIRE
Beneficiary Bank ABA (routing number):....ECOCCIAB
Beneficiary Account Number:...............0310811223194201
Beneficiary Name :....................... IWUAGWU KESTER.U
Beneficiary Address :.................... THE SAME WITH BANK ADDRESS
Beneficiary Email :..................... igweiwuji@yahoo.com
Bank address: ; VOIE PRINCIALE-FACE DE JUSTICE ABOISSO P.O BOX 01 BP 4107 ABIDJAN 01
Beneficiary Phone :..................... +225 7562 9130

Please make the payment immediately so that they will obtain the needed Final Fund Transfer Approval from the Ministry of Economy and Finance here in ABIDJAN,REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE and transfer the funds to you.

As soon as you pay it,you will send the payment slip to the bank's Attorney Mr.Aaro David, and keep me posted.

Your friend.

Barrister Joseph Valido.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.