Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michealakubueze77@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:22 pm

ATTENTION;

THE NATIONAL ECONOMIC COUNCIL, NEC, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS APPROVED PART-PAYMENT OF USD5.0M (FIVE MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) TO REMIT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY OUT OF THE TOTAL CONTRACT FUNDS USD25.5M(TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) DUE TO YOU. THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAS INSTRUCTED THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN TO COMPLETE THIS PART-PAYMENT AT ONCE. ALL YOUR CONTRACT AND PERSONAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN FORWARD TO THE CBN FROM THE NNPC FOR VERIFICATION. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RE-ACTIVATE YOUR PAYMENT PROCESS AT ONCE WITH THE CBN TO COMMENCE PAYMENT VIA KEY TESTED TELEGRAPHIC (KTT) TRANSFER AND/OR CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT. FORWARD TO ME QUICKLY YOUR CURRENT BANKING PARTICULARS AND FUNCTIONAL CELLPHONE LINE FOR EASY CONTACTS.
FAITHFULLY,
MR. MICHEAL AKUBUEZE
DEPUTY DIRECTOR, FOREIGN PAYMENTS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
LAGOS, NIGERIA
CELLPHONE:-
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: michealakubueze77@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:24 pm

VERY URGENT.

Dear Sir,
i have studied your mail. i must tell you am quite confident we can do this deal together. these funds came from hard work as am privileged to be in the position so i require strong and articulate businessman to partner with. i will tell you straight, this funds are from a good source and real, hence my urgent need and diligent trust in you. having told you my mind, you will help me by telling me truthfully the following, viz:-
the sum is good and big, which way is best to remit the funds in your country? here i can arrange for the funds to be remitted through
(a) certified international bank draft
(b) wire transfer via Key tested telegraphic transfer
(c) cash payment
also, it can be done in installments, convenient amount suitable as permissible in your country. tell me quickly which one or two modes above will be best so i must start off the process at once. revert
Regards,
Michael Akubueze
Manager-Accounts/Finance- N.N.P.C
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:26 pm

ATTENTION:
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUE SUPPORT TO THIS DEAL. I HAVE FILED ALL NECESSARY PAPERS IN YOUR NAME AS THE SOLE AND BONAFIDE FOREIGN BEMEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS, US$25,500,000.00( TWENTY-FIVE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.DOLLARS ONLY) AS REQUIRED BY LAW. I HAVE GOT THE APPROVAL FOR FUNDS OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE TO BE ISSUED IN YOUR FULL NAME BY NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION AND CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) WILL THEN BE INSTRUCTED TO STARTOFF THE WIRE TRANSFER PROCESS BY NNPC. THIS CERT WILL BE READY EARLY NEXT WEEK, HOPEFULLY; AND I WILL FORWARD A COPY TO YOU FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

THE PROCESS WILL INVOLVE SOME MONEY BY LAWYERS TO SIGN ON YOUR BEHALF, I WILL FOOT THE BILL AND IF I NEED A LITTLE HELP, PLEASE I WILL ASK YOU FOR HELP. ONCE CBN GETS INSTRUCTION TO WIRE THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, THEN WE ARE HOME BECAUSE IT TAKES ONLY A FEW DAYS TO CREDIT THE FUNDS TO YOUR A/C. I WILL DO MY BEST TO ENSURE A QUICK FINISH. TALK TO YOU LATER.
SINCERELY,
MR MICHAEL AKUBUEZE
MANAGER- ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE
NNPC
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: michealakubueze77@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:27 pm

sir,
thanks very much for your encouragement. hopefully by tomorrow, the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation NNPC will issue the funds ownership certificate in your full name. this certificate is very important as it's the basis for the Finance ministry to instruct the central bank of nigeria cbn to commence wire transfer to your account as the sole and bonafide foreign beneficiary. this morning, i finalized with the government accredited attorney who will endorse the papers on your behalf; i settled his fees already us$850 (eight hundred and fifty dollars). soon as the attorney gets the cert, i will send you a scan copy for your perusal/record. talk to you later. sincerely,
Mr. Michael Akubueze
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:28 pm

sir,
the attorney is still working on the cert. hopefully he will be through soon and i forward you the scan copy as promised. thank you.
Michael
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:37 pm

atten;

please find attached the funds ownership certificate the NNPC has issued in your name as the sole beneficiary of the funds, value usd25,500,000.00 (twenty-five million and five hundred thousand u.s. dollars only). endorse your portion and keep for your record.

straightaway, NNPC has passed instructions to the Central bnak of Nigeria CBN to commence e-wire transfer of the funds to your given bank account as provided by yourself.
kindly await further contacts and instructions from CBN and follow the bank directives urgently to guarantee quick and hitch-free wire remittance.

Capt; as my partner note carefully; CBN will contact you directly in all matters relating to this transaction henceforth, you will inform me all bank communications for guidance. where need be in terms of the bank asking you to come for signing certain remittance documents, you will inform me and i will find the right accredited CBN attorney to execute on your behalf. please time is very important for the bank to complete wire remittance quickly.
regards,
Mr Michael Akubueze
Manager, Finance and Accounts
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation NNPC
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:42 pm

atten;
i was in the central bank early. they are starting quickly the electronic wire transfer process. very quickly they require payment approval order by NNPC authenticating your name as true and bonafide foreign beneficiary of our funds us$25.50m and contract verification papers approved by NNPC. some of required papers i have handy; i have engaged a central bank accredited attorney to obtain all relevant documents from NNPC to shield me from official view. the bank also requires high court affidavit of your name confirmation which the attorney is working expeditiuously at right now to submit to the bank today. this is costing some money; this morning i had paid out to the attorney us$1,265 (one thousand,two hundred and sixty-five dollars) which she charged to get ready the bank requested documents and present to cbn today.

now here are some information cbn may require directly from you, please give out exactly:-
(a) contract number: NNPC/PED/8011/2007
(b) nature of contract: SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF HIGH PRESSURE GAS PIPELINE CF NNPC
(c) contract sum : USD25,500.00 ( TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS)
(d)type of contract : TYPE ''A''
(e) site of contract : PORT HARCOURT
(f) period of contract: FIVE(5) YEARS
(g) contract supervisor: NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION, NNPC

pls follow the bank update and contact me first if there is confusion not to make mistake.
regards,
Michael Akubueze
Manager, Accounts and Finance
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

foreignppt_cbrmd@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:47 pm

BANK INSTRUCTION

ATTENTION:
THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN HAVE RECEIVED WIRE REMITTANCE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE FINANCE MINISTRY FOR THE PAYMENT OF US$25,500,000.00 (TWENTY-FIVE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) IN YOUR FAVOR. ELECTRONIC WIRE REMITTANCE PROCESS IS A VERY QUICK PROCESS, THE BANK REQUIRES THE FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS URGENTLY.
UPON RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL, KINDLY FORWARD THE FOLLOWING TO ME TO START OFF.
1) YOUR CURRENT BANKING DETAILS WHERE TO CREDIT THE FUNDS
2) YOUR FUNCTIONAL TEL NO. FOR EASY COMMUNICATION. TALK TO YOU LATER.
KINDLY,
DR. JEFFREY AKUABIA
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN PAYMENTS, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN
TEL NO. +234 8115493364

+2348115493364
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:58 pm

ATTENTION;

FIND ENCLOSED CBN WIRE REMITTANCE ACCREDITATION FORM. FILL IT APPROPRIATELY AND RETURN TO US IMMEDIATELY. KINDLY FOLLOW THE BANK INSTRUCTIONS AS CONTAINED URGENTLY.
THANK YOU
KINDLY,
JEFFREY
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:01 pm

ATTENTION;
YOU ARE DELAYING THE WIRE REMITTANCE PROCESS. WE NEED QUICK ACTION.

FIND ENCLOSED CBN WIRE REMITTANCE ACCREDITATION FORM. PRINT OUT THE FORM, FILL IT APPROPRIATELY, SIGN AND SCAN THE COPY AND RETURN THE COPY TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY. KINDLY FOLLOW THE BANK INSTRUCTIONS AS CONTAINED URGENTLY. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. WAITING TO RECEIPT SIGNED COPY QUICKLY TO PROCEED.
THANK YOU
KINDLY,
DR. JEFFREY AKUABIA
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN PAYMENTS, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, CBN

PLS FOLLOW BANK INSTRUCTION, YOU MUST PRINT OUT THE FORM, FILL AND SIGN, THEN RETURN QUICKLY TODAY!!!
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.