Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

DrSriMulyaniIndrawati@awfk.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

DrSriMulyaniIndrawati@awfk.org

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Your ATM CARD worth $1.5MILLION
From Dr Sri Mulyani Indrawati <DrSriMulyaniIndrawati@awfk.org> Today at 13:49
Reply-To: <richardlord3@aol.com>
To
Me
Message body
From Dr Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
World Bank Headquarters 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 USA

Dear Beneficiary.

This is to inform your officially that your ATM CARD worth $1.5M (One Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is dispatched from World Bank since Monday June 20th ,2016 through our Diplomat Office in United States of America which is in Belton Missouri.We took this step because is the only person we can trust in United States to deliver.

You must immediately contact Dr Richard Lord immediately so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you immediately and he will direct you on the final step of claiming your card.We took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of your card.

Contact Person:Dr Richard Lord
Diplomatic Officer in charge Of Delivery
Office Address :Belton Missouri, United States
Mobile.+17328524512 CALL+18164763607
Email:richardlord3@aol.com

Update my office as soon as you must have obtain your ATM CARD from Dr Richard Lord in MISSOURI as instructed above to enable us erase your name from the file of unpaid contractor.

Sincerely.
Dr Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.