Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tsst996@yahoo.dk misstiencelorna@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tsst996@yahoo.dk misstiencelorna@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Reply-To: misstiencelorna@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 23:24:19 GMT
Subject: Dear beloved,

Dear beloved,
Good day my beloved one, I am writing you these massage to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. I am by name Miss Tience, a 23 years old girl from Kenya, My Mother was Late Mrs Lorna Laboso the former Kenyan Assistant Minister of Home and affairs who was among the plan that crash in a remote area of Kalong s western Kenya. The plane crashed occurred on Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. read more about the crash with the below web site.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial ceremony of my mother my stepmother and my uncles conspired and sold my mother s properties to an Expert rate in Switzerland and shared the money among themselves and left nothing for me because my father died when I was three years; One faithful morning, I opened my mother's briefcase and found out a document that my mother deposited a huge amount of money in UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA/BIB bank Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

After then I visit Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival over there, the Bank Director whom I meet in person told me that my mother left an instruction to the bank, that the money should be release to me only when I am married or I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. That is the reason why I am in search of a honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee for the Bank to transfer the money to his bank account.

I will like you to help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother has threatened to assassinate me once she knows my were about. The amount is($8.4 M USD) eight point four million United State Dollars, I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso, You will also help me to put the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.
However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so I can complete my studies. It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital, with your kind idea for me to invest under your control over there in your country.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things in order immediately.I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability willingness to handle this transaction trustfully and sincerely. I thank God Today that I am out from my country (KENYA) right now In (Burkina Faso) where my mother deposited the money with my name as the next of kin, and I have confirmed from the bank with the Documents I have at hand which I will be sending to you after receiving a good respond from you,

I will also be sending to you my picture's in my next mail, thanks and have a nice day.
Sincerely yours

Miss Tience.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

misstiencelorna@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello dear beloved,
Greetings and how are you this evening here? I have been waiting to hear from you because from when I sent the letter to you my heart has been more occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue, thanks for your words of courage and promise to help me out, First I am sending you this email through the computer office of the Rev. Father in the refugee camp at Damba village here in Burkina Faso, where I came to save my life from my step mother’s hand, the Rev. father knows about my communication with you and he allowed me to access my email on his office computer, and i don`t have cell phone, but if you want I can still give you the Rev father's phone number if you want to speak with me on phone.

My dear honestly life here in this village camp is very difficult for me, I cannot eat three times a day, I'm really suffering here, it makes me cry every day and night, when I look at my condition here, but I know that i will soon get out of this my present condition and have a new life with you, yes my dear regarding your mail, I meant all that I said in my previous massage and I have had conversation with the administration of the bank, and they insisted that i should appoint a credible person to act as my administrator and other forms of assistance such as Trustee since I had been granted refugee status by the Rev. Father here in the Damba refugee camp of Burkina Faso. The bank said as a refugee, I am not required by law to apply or perform any kind of financial business with the bank, and also I should marry and present a trustee being the last wish of my late mother before her death.
I have to make up my mind to come to your country, if you've decided to help me, even if you want me to come before the transaction i will be so happy, because I am suffering here, I so much appreciate all your words about helping me, I pray that God will give you the courage and the heart to help me out.

About me: I'm Miss Tience Lorna 23 year old girl (Kenya) As for this transaction, I have the certificate of deposit which I had presented before the bank manager and I am assuring you that this will not bring any problems now or in the future, hence I will be near you.

About my education, I was schooling before the death of my beloved mother, and I would like to continue if I move to your country, because this is a promise I made to my mother then, my dear, I really need your personal information and words of action, also remember that you should keep it just for yourself until I come over, I do not want anyone to know about it, you know they are many bad people in the world, they will see good things coming to you and they will stop it, I am a living witness, so promise me you'll keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be OK. I also need your photo so I'll know who I am doing the transaction with. Attached here are my pictures for your confidence and trust, my dear, show me your own confidence when responding back to me. And as soon as I hearing from you I will send you the bank contact to contact them as my trustee.
Your's beloved
Miss Tience Lorna
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Tience Lorna
to me
Hello dear beloved,
Greetings and how are you this morning here? I received your sincere mail and your good words of courage and your promises to helping me which gives me the impression that you are a good and sincere person, based on that here is the letter to contact the bank as my helper and trustee, fill it proper and send it to bank director Email Address ( ubabibafrica@safrica.com ) and inform me so that I will be aware, again sir I want you to know that I have to move from the village camp to the capital city where the bank is located hence you are not coming, and I don’t have money to make the move, so I don’t know your mind, I want you to look into it and tell me your mind so that I can have rest of mind too.
Thanks and have a nice day as I wait your urgent responds
Yours truly beloved
Miss Tience
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LETTER OF TRUSTEE TO BANK

BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DU BURKINA BIB (MEMBER DE UBA)
(AN AFFLILIATE OF BANQUE CENTRALE DES ETATS DES L`AFRIQUE DE L`OUEST)(BCEAO)
Address: RUE2, PLOT 1340 AVENUE DIMDOLOBSOM 01 BP 361 OUAGADOUGOU 01 BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA
Email: ubabibafrica@safrica.com
TELE/FAX : ( 226) 66446305.
Bank remittance director: Dr. Abdul Karim

Good day sir, my name is........................ from......................... the trustee of Miss. Tience Lorna the only surviving daughter of late Mrs. Lorna Laboso, who died on a plane crash, has an account where she Deposit money for her daughter with BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DU BURKINA BIB (MEMBER DE UBA) Before her sudden Death, I have applied to the bank for her balance with them amounting to USD$8.4 Million dollars as Miss. Tience Lorna’s Trustee, and I promise that I will help her invest her inheritance money in a Good way over here in my Country, here is my bank Information.

Full Name---------------
Age----------------
Occupation-----------------
Country Of Origin------------
Marital Status---------------------
Bank Account----------------------- --
Swift Code ------------------------------
Bank Name--------------------------
Bank Address----------------------- -------
Private telephone--------------------- -------
Sincerely

+22666446305
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Tience Lorna
to me
Hello dear sir,
Greetings and how are you once again? Please I made a mistake typing the bank email I D, and I have just corrected, this is the correct one here ( uba.bibafrica@safrica.com ) you should cross check before sending ok.
Thanks sir for your understanding as I wait your report
Yours truly
Miss Tience
LETTER OF TRUSTEE TO BANK
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: tsst996@yahoo.dk misstiencelorna@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello dear beloved,

Tience Lorna

to me
Hello dear beloved,
Greetings and how are you this morning here? I received your mail and with happiness in my heart because your mail makes me to know that you really wants to help me out as you have contacted the bank as my helper and trustee, please my dear what is the bank responds?, honestly I don’t have my privet phone number, to call you and I don’t have money to by recharge card for the reverend phone and make international call, and I don’t even have your telephone number, please sir as I said before, now that you have started communicating with the bank I need to move to the city immediately so that I will be aware of everything, please sir help immediately from your good heart with the transport fee, because from the village camp to the city is not all that expensive, is because I don’t have anybody to help me financially here, the transportation will cost me only about 40 to 50dollar, and if I move to the city I will like to look for small hotel that is not much cost so I will want you to please understand everything about me and help me to send 100 dollars to me I know I can manage it, I am not good in spending money anyhow ok, please look into my situation and respond me with your sincere heart and God will bless you for me, again about the hotels for your coming, yes as I heard from the reverend he said they have good hotels here like 5star hotel and other good once too, and that the air port is in the Ouagadougou capital city, so you don’t have any problems in coming to me here ok, please the important thing here is my moving to the city from the village before your arrival ok

Thanks you’re your good heart to me and have a nice day as I wait your urgent responds
Yours truly love
Tience
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

uba.bibafrica@safrica.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:23 pm

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
03 BP 7179 ouaga BF
RUE2, PLOT 1340 AVENUE DIMDOLOBSOM 01 BP 361
BANK Email: Email: uba.bibafrica@safrica.com
BANK Web: www . unitedbankforafricabf.net
OFFICE TEL : ( +226) 50414640, MOBILE: (+226) 66446305

BIB Date: 29-06-2016 UBA

ATTN:
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE APPLICATION AS TRUSTEE.
SIR,
THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS FINANCIER INSTITUTION IS IN RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION AS STATED.

PRIOR TO YOUR APPLIED CLAIMS, THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HAS CALLED FOR AN URGENT MEETING CONCERNING YOUR CLAIMS AND AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRETORS MEETING; THIS FINANCIER INSTITUTION SHALL GET BACK TO YOU.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
THE MANAGEMENT
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA/BIB)

DR. KENNEDY UZOKA
Director Foreign Remittance Department (UBA/BIB)
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA/BIB)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

We are neither just an off shore bank nor are we only on shore ........WE ARE BOTH; we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country..... That is why you’ll always find United bank for Africa branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of client’s satisfaction; we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you.

This transmission has been issued by Islamic Development Bank ''idb'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness

© Copyright 2008 UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA/BIB) . Online Inc., all rights reserved.

+22650414640
This particular telephone number does not exist.
+22666446305
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
The website www . unitedbankforafricabf.net does not exist.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Refugee scams.