Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paul.eze2016@gmail.com <kkkkk.nnnnn@aol.fr>

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

paul.eze2016@gmail.com <kkkkk.nnnnn@aol.fr>

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Subject: SUBJECT: YOU HAVE A PARCEL FOR DELIVERY FROM THE WORLD BANK.

United Parcel Service,
70 Evo Road
GRA Phase II
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Nigeria
Phone number: +2348162029357

Dear Beneficiary,

SUBJECT: YOU HAVE A PARCEL FOR DELIVERY FROM THE WORLD BANK.
This is to officially notify you that your long overdue payment has been released as a result of the World bank, United Nation and the FBI intervention.
The sum of 10,000,000.00 USD (Ten Million United State Of American Dollars) has been approved for you by the World bank and ready to be remitted to your via an Automated Teller Machine Card to be delivered to you by us the United Parcel Service.

Your payment will be remitted to you via an Automated Teller Machine Card issued by MORGAN CHASE BANK and powered by Master card, with a daily withdrawal limit of 10,000 USD.

It was also decided that you will send the sum of 259 USD for your Automated teller machine card activation and 230 USD for the shipment of your ATM Card, total amount to pay is 489 usd.

Your Automated Teller Machine card is presently in our office for processing and ready for shipment to your address. Kindly confirm your name, address, phone number, scan copy of valid identity card to this email address paul.eze2016@gmail.com.

As soon as you confirm your address, payment details will be sent to you so you can remit the 489 USD so we can dispatch your ATM card.
You can call paul on : +2348162029357 for details.

We await your swift reply as we have 72 hours to dispatch your ATM card.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mr paul
UPS NIGERIA
paul.eze2016@gmail.com
Phone number: +2348162029357

Originating IP: 197.211.53.20
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
+2348162029357
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

paul.eze2016@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm

United Parcel Service,
70 Evo Road GRA Phase II
Port Harcourt, Rivers Nigeria
Phone number: +234 809 7058 556
http://www.ups.com
17-05-2016

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to officially acknowledge your mail in the receipt of your Parcel delivery; I have received your confirmed details where you wish your Issued Card to be delivered to.
Includes in this email is my official working ID for your perusal and regarding the delivery process of your parcel, I have submitted all required information to the shipment center and the process is on. Sequel to my previous email to you, I told you that the total of $489usd (Four Hundred & Eighty Nine Dollars) is required to be paid you for the delivery and activation of your Card.

I hereby advice that you proceed to any western union money transfer outlet or moneygram outlet to effect the payment with the bellow information and get back to me with the payment details that will enable me pick up the fee and register your parcel once for delivery.

Receivers Name: Paul Eze
Location address: Lagos Nigeria
Test Question: What For?
Test Answer: Delivery
Amount to send: $ 489

Your are to get back to me with the following bellow.

Sender's name:....
Sender's Address:....
MTCN (Reference Number):.....

Note: upon the receipt of the payment $489, your parcel will be registered for delivery, and I will send you the tracking details of your parcel to enable you monitor your delivery status on transit, be advised to send a scan copy of the payment slip after the payment is made to the above details for official records and security purpose.

I will call you later in the day for more advice.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mr Paul Eze
UPS NIGERIA
paul.eze2016@gmail.com

+2348097058556
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: paul.eze2016@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:51 pm

United Parcel Service,
70 Evo Road GRA Phase II
17-05-2016

Dear Beneficiary: .

This Is to officially acknowledge your mail in the receipt of your parcel delivery, Note your message is received and its contents are understood.

I am sorry to inform you that my organisation do not give an account for such amount of money, the Minimum amount that we can provide you the company account is from $5,000.00 and above, anything below that has to be send via western union or moneygram, unless the beneficiary will accept to send the amount to a staff (individual) account where the organisation will approve the money to be sent through a staff account.

Sir, with all due respect, I understand what you mean by being conscious of scam/419 activities, however you have to understand that so many companies and organisations use the means of moneygram and western union to send and receive money for quick and easy transactions.

I therefore advice that you trust my person and office by doing as directed to enable you receive these parcel at the appropriate time. I tried calling you but your telephone was on voice message, so I left you a message on the phone. You can me on +234 809 705 8556 for more details or you can call my official line bellow this message for directives.

I sincerely wait for your response.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mr Paul Eze
UPS NIGERIA
paul.eze2016@gmail.com
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

paul.eze2016@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 am

United Parcel Service,
70 Evo Road GRA Phase II
17-05-2016

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to officially acknowledge your mail. Be informed that by Monday the company will provide you with an account where the $489 will be transferred into for the purpose of your parcel delivery.

With all due respect Sir, I want you to understand that I am only doing my Job and will not want a situation where you will refer me as a scammer/fraudster Please for correction sake, I advice that you do not use such words on my person, I am a God fearing man and I have a reputation to protect, $489 is not what I should be contacting you for, if at all I happen to be A fraudster, so please I urge your understanding that I am only doing me Job.

By Monday, the company will provide you with an account for the wire transfer of the required fee.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mr Paul Eze
UPS NIGERIA
paul.eze2016@gmail.com
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

paul.eze2016@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 am

United Parcel Service,
70 Evo Road GRA Phase II
www.ups.com
17-05-2016

Dear Beneficiary:.

This is to officially acknowledge your mail in the receipt of your Parcel delivery, Note your mail is received and the bellow is the account for you to send the required fee for your parcel delivery.

Bank Name: Diamond Bank
Bank Address: 225 Nnebisi Road Asaba Delta State Nigeria
Swift: DBLNNGLA
Account Name: Patrick Akunuba Okafor
Account Number: 0021306269
Beneficiary address: 10, Osadenis street, Asaba Delta State Nigeria

Kindly do the transfer and send me a scan copy of the transfer slip for official records and confirmation of payment. I sincerely wait your response.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mr Paul Eze
UPS NIGERIA
paul.eze2016@gmail.com
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

paul.eze2016@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:39 pm

United Parcel Service,
70 Evo Road GRA Phase II
17-05-2016

Dear Beneficiary:

This is to officially acknowledge your mail. I received your email and once call the Account officer of the account given to you to send the required fees. And He told me that the account is 100% valid. This is an account this organisation uses to receive payment even from other countries.

However, You are advice to also try Telegraphic Transfer, in other hand, The account is active and valid.

Besides, You Bank May not want to do the transfer of the amount for you for some unknown reasons, However you can as well try other Bank Branches around you.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Mr Paul Eze
UPS NIGERIA
paul.eze2016@gmail.com
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.