Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

islaphafali@yahoo.com falilapha01@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

islaphafali@yahoo.com falilapha01@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Sender: houki_souma@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 05:24:54 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Fali Islapha <islaphafali@yahoo.com>
Subject: Greetings From Mrs.Fali Islapha
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Greetings From Mrs.Fali Islapha

Greetings of peace to you, I am Mrs.Fali Islapha a devoted Christian and now ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I have a blood cancer and right now I am admitted in a hospital here at Abidjan Cote Divoire. I have some inherited fund from my late loving husband late Dr Davis Islapha The amount of ten million five hundred thousand U.S dollars ($10,500,000) which he deposited with a Finance firm here and I need a good honest God fearing person who can use these funds for God's work in charity.

I want this fund to go for charity because I have no child to be the inheritor, 20% out of the total fund will be for your compensation for doing this work of God. I found your email address from the internet and decide to contact you. Please if you would be able to use this fund for
Fali Islapha: the glory of God kindly reply me.

Your Sister In The Lord.
Mrs.Fali Islapha.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

islaphafali@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:14 pm

islaphafali@yahoo.com
to me
Dearest in the lord,

Greating to you my beloved,I read your message with gratitude to God.
This is to help in charity or assit others in need,i contacted you to help me in this charity work after seening that you are not after being christian or muslim but you can be trusted as a mind full person of your self,and i know you can do this work that's why i cantacted you to help in this great work of charity,if you are willing i will give 30% of the total if you are willing to do this good work. I have been praying for God to direct me to honest and God fearing person who will carry out this great assignment, it is with joy to confirm your message to answer the call on Gods work. It is for in fulfilment of our vow to God together with my husband, late Dr.Davis Islapha may his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

I want you to know that I become born again Christian through a sister during an evangelical crusade. It is very unfortunate that the sister is no longer alive today but the light here preaching brut in my life will never depart. I have decided to become mother to the motherless and orphan children because I did not have a child in my marriage. It comes to me as a vision from the Lord and I accepted it as my mission together with my husband before his death. I am a woman of 56 years now, actually I and my late husband are from Russia. My husband worked with Russian Embassy in Cote d'voire
Abidjan here, during his retied period he become buyer export of cocoa and coffee to the western countries before he died in the year 2010.

I dont know if you are aware but Cote d'voire here is producing the best coffee from the rest of the producing countries. My husband funds, my inheritance is earned from his coffee cocoa export business. The funds is into a Finance firm reserved account here and the deposit purpose is for onward transfer abroad this is why I decided to donate the funds outside the country.

My desire is for your help to carry out our vow to God. I want you to use the seed of donation I am about to make through you to help propagation of word/work of God and give help to the less privilege ones. Before the death of my husband, he instructed me to donate the funds for helping churches, school and orphanage homes for God glory since we did not have any child to inherit the funds.

As faith would have it, I am not in good condition of health to carry out this assignment myself. I have been suffering from cancer which has made my life so miserable and worthless. The worst is my stroke parallelism which is why I cannot walk well again. Therefore, I believe that God would use you to accomplish our desire. I would not want any telephone conversation throughout the transaction because I am having respiration problems here according to my doctor advise.

I need that you provide me with your details as stated below so that I will have my lawyer here prepare an affidavit of oath act beneficiary right in your name as the funds new beneficiary.

Your full name:
Your house address:
Your occupation:
Your age :

After the preparation of the affidavit of oath to the charity funds in your name, I will forward to you the copy as well. I will then give you the Finance Firm contact information, with there address so that you will contact them with your information and request for the funds transfer to you. Let me hear from you with your details and confirm your positive answer concerning the charity project work of God.

I will notify them here about the transaction and give them the affidavit of oath copy that will be in your name regarding the transfer so that they will be aware of you when you contact them. I will await hearing from you and may the good God continue to protect you. Find in the attached file my picture with my husband when we wear younger, I will also love to have your picture if it is possible. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Your Sister in The Lord,
Mrs.Fali Islapha.
Mrs Fali Islapha and husband.JPG
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

islaphafali@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:22 pm

islaphafali@yahoo.com
to me
Hello dear,

Thank you for your mail with all your information, now below this mail you will see the full bank contact, all you have to do is to contact the contact person and tell him that you are my partner abroad that wanted to assist me in getting my fund transfer. Then whatever they give in response we will proceed from there.

Below is the Bank Contact information

Bank Bicici Banquet Abidjan Cote D'ivoire West Africa
Address: Siège social avenue Franchet d'Esperey,Abidjan Plateau 01BP1298 Abidjan 01
PHONE+225-4681-4838
FAX +225-2136-3036
EMAIL: infobanquebc0050@africamail.com
Contact Person; Mr Angy KK

I will be waiting

Madam Fali

+22546814838
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
+22521363036
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

islaphafali@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:25 pm

islaphafali@yahoo.com
to me
Hello my dearest brother in the LORD,greating to you and your family.
Have you contacted with the bank, please i want to know i wait your mail on this and please pray for me.
Thanks my beloved brother
yours in the lord
Mrs Fali Islapha
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

infobanquebc0050@africamail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:22 pm

BANK INDUSTRY
to me
kind attention friend?

We write to let you know we received your message and will get back to you by tomorrow! official message will be given to you from this office on how to proceed with the transaction. Meanwhile make sure that every details of the fund is ready. Once again thank you so very much for your contact to us.

Mr Angy KK
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.