Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

muhammadubuhari20152016@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

muhammadubuhari20152016@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:55 pm

I am waiting for your reply
People
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI <muhammadubuhari20152016@outlook.com> Today at 14:06
Message body
I am personally sending you this message because I don’t want anything to go wrong with your payment hence I can understand that their has been a lot of deception and cheat that has been going on concerning your payment for long.

With what I have seen here, changes of names, bank information, address and more I can understand also that their has been a lot of attempts to divert your funds to some other person. what I will require from you is to be very sincere and honest to me by telling me your story and forward the correct information which include, your full names, house or office address, direct/cell phone number, the amount you are waiting to receive and what the payment stands for that is contract, inheritance or lottery payment.

Your immediate reply is required of you as your file is now on my desk for you to receive your long awaited payment. You should put away all your ugly experiences in the past so that you can be focus to receive your fund. You should be very free to call me any time and ask questions where you don’t understand so that you don’t take any decision in wrong assumptions.

Finally, any communication you are having with anybody must be put to a stop if you truly and sincerely want to receive your fund to avoid unnecessary distraction because nobody in this world has right to release your funds to you outside me. It is now in your hands to decide to comply and follow my instruction or ignore me and take me as one of those people that have deceived you in time past. But I believe you will understand that for me to write you directly mean you are very sure to receive your long awaited payment.

Reply immediately and call me and ask any question that is bothering you.

Yours faithfully,

Muhammadu Buhari
President Federal Republic of Nigeria
Direct no: +2348103531759
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.