Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Williams45@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Williams45@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Donation!
Mrs Debora Williams <Williams45@t-online.de> Today at 13:08
Reply-To: <tdebora97@yahoo.com>
Message body
Donation!
I am Mrs Debora Williams I lost my husband for almost 5 years now and I have been living with this pain till date. i am hospitable and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Since the death of my husband.
I have lived with the memories, fighting effortlessly to lead a normal life but all to no avail. suffered psychologically and shortly was Cancer.

i have some fund (Ј) 1.8 million pounds which was deposited in a bank in united kingdom and I need an individual that will utilize this fund for these purposes: to assist the poor and helpless, motherless home These are the wishes of a dying woman. hence my decision as I do not have a child to take over my inheritance. All I need from you is Truthfulness, Honesty and Sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for it purpose and you will use %30 of this fund for your effort.
i will like you to get back so that i will give you the full details on how you will recieve this fund in your account and please treat this very confidencially and secret.

waiting to hear from you urgent
Kinds Regards
Mrs Debora Williams
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

tdebora97@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:36 pm

My Dear ,

Thanks for your message.

I contacted you for a very serious thing which is about the true situation of my life at the moment. I am contacting you from a hospital bed through the help of a serving nurse and i am in a deteriorated condition. I trusted you before I decided to contact you even if we have not met each other before, but my spirit is calm with your kind person.

I want you to know that I am offering you this funds as donation so that you can help me use it for the work of charity to reach the needy because of my ill health condition which won't allow me to carry out this by myself, as it is the legacy of I and my late husband. It is the last wish of my late husband that this funds be used for the service of humanity and God as we don't have any child who could inherit it. I need your consent regarding the subject of my contact with you.

I want you to take up this responsibility by accepting this donation and using it for the work of Charity organization, Motherless babies and widows, hospitals school, to extend assistance to the needy within your reach. I will commence a chemotherapy treatment to be followed with a surgery operation soon in fighting the cancerous virus as recommended by the doctors. I want to ensure that i handover this funds into your trustful care before i start the therapy, so that in case i die during the process, I will be assured that you will be able to proceed in claiming the funds in my absence and use it to accomplish my last wish. Therefore, You have to contact my late husband bank here in UNITED KINGDOM, where the fund is deposited and introduce yourself as my foreign partner whom i have chosen to guaranteed this fund into his hand for helping the helpless people out there in the world.

I will send you all the necessary documents that will back you up to claim the fund from the bank immediately i receive all your details PARTICULARS in Good Faith. try contact the bank before I will go for my surgery operation as i do not know what will happen next.

My dear, I want you to send me your scanning IDENTIFICATION COPIES and your POST ADDRESS for direct communication between you and the bank here in United Kingdom. Here is my attached passport copy, i am sending it to you with trust that you will not betray Almighty God.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Remain blessed in God.

Mrs Debora Williams.

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail. Obtenir l’application

Header:
Return-Path: <tdebora97@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws11109.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws163.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Mon, 20 Jun 2016
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <tdebora97@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re : Your E-mail
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tdebora97@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:22 pm

My dear,

Thanks for your message.
While waiting for your passport copy, you can proceed with this transaction by contacting the bank. I have attached my documents to you with trust that you will not betray the purpose for this fund.
You will contact the bank and introduce yourself as my foreign partner. Tell the bank to guild you on what to do, to enable them transfer the fund into your account in your country for the charity purpose without a any problem on your side.

Here is bank contact. Contact the bank.

LIBERTY INTERNATIONAL BANK.
Tel: +44 (0)790 948 1834
Fax: +44 (0)844 443 8840
Contact Person: Dr. Narendra Kumar
E-MAIL: lnblnn@yahoo.com
lnbln@lnbln.com

God bless you.

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail. Obtenir l’application

WM1.png

WM2.png

Telephone: +447909481834
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd

Fax: +448444438840
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tdebora97@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:51 pm

My dear,
I have not heard from you? have you conclude everything with the bank? i want you to complete this transaction before i will enter theatre for my surgery. Let me know how you have gone with the bank? You are very lazy in handling this transaction, your one every day will not fasten this transaction.
You are too slow.
God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tdebora97@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:51 pm

resend mail to the bank.
E-MAIL: lnblnn@yahoo.com
lnbln@lnbln.com

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

lnbln@lnbln.com

The site still looks like it's alive though.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.