Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dfg8530142@vgsl.info

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

dfg8530142@vgsl.info

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am

Subject: Hola,,
To: Recipients <dfg8530142@vgsl.info>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 18:51:21 +0000
Reply-To: tolma098@yahoo.com

Hola contactarme con TOLMA098@YAHOO.COM Mi nombre es tolma soy una chica joven y bella y vi tu correo electrónico hoy en día, volver a mí voy a mostrar mi foto y también saber más sobre mí. Tolma.

En Engles :

Hello contact with TOLMA098@YAHOO.COM My name is tolma I am a beautiful young girl and saw your email today, again I'll show you my photo and also know more about me. Tolma.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: tolma098@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 pm

I am a beautiful young girl

The email address tolma098@yahoo.com is associated online with the identity of:

Name Evans Cole
Organization Onlinesoffice
Address 350 Fifth Avenue, 34th floor. map
City New York
State New York
Country US United States
Phone +1.212290470
Fax +61.386242300

+1212290470
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY

Original network provider* Verizon New York, Inc.

+61386242300
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location Melbourne

Original network provider* Telstra Corporation Ltd

The same email address was used recently for registering a domain online - the site is under construction:

Domain Name: onlinesoffice.net
Registry Domain ID: 2013080507_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Registrar URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Updated Date: 2016-03-17T17:38:44Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-17T17:38:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-03-17T17:38:52Z
Registrar: Melbourne IT Ltd
Registrar IANA ID: 13
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@melbourneit.com.au
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +61.386242300
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Evans Cole
Registrant Organization: onlinesoffice
Registrant Street: 350 Fifth Avenue, 34th floor.
Registrant City: New York
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 10118
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.212290470
Registrant Email: tolma098@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Tolma William <tolma098@yahoo.com>

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:23 am

Queridísimos uno
estoy más que feliz en su respuesta a mi correo ¿Cómo estás mina estaba muy caliente aquí en Dakar, Senegal. Mi nombre es William Tolma 22 años chica de Costa de Marfil en África occidental y actualmente soy residente como un refugiado aquí en Dakar, como consecuencia de la guerra civil en mi país. Mi difunto padre el Dr. William Udi fue el asesor personal del ex jefe de estado ( fallecido Dr. Robert Guei ) antes de los rebeldes atacaron mi casa una madrugada matando a mi madre y a mi padre. Fue sólo a mí que está vivo ahora y me las arreglé para hacer mi manera de cerca por país, Senegal, donde estoy dejando ahora.
Me gustaría saber más sobre usted. Sus gustos y disgustos, sus aficiones y lo que están haciendo actualmente mis pasatiempos son leer ver vídeos musicales de ir a la playa con los amigos que visitan un lugar como el zoo y haciendo todo lo demás que da alegría y felicidad.
Le diré más sobre mí mismo en mi próximo correo.
Se adjuntan aquí está mi imagen.
esperando oír de usted.

OR...

Dearest one
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail How are you mine was very hot here in Dakar, Senegal. My name is William Tolma 22 year old girl from Ivory Coast in West Africa and am currently residing as a refugee here in Dakar as a result of the civil war in my country. My late father Dr. William Udi was the personal adviser to the former head of state (late Dr. Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Their likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what they are currently doing my hobbies are reading watching music videos going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing everything else that gives joy and happiness.
I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
He is waiting to hear from you.
Tolma

tolma.PNG
tolma.PNG (143.3 KiB) Viewed 4943 times

tolma.jpg
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Tolma William tolma098@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:29 am

English translation only ...

MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Tolma William
to me
Hello My Dearest ,
I am more than happy to read your mail to day.
How are you this morning? How was night hope fine?
Mine is very hot today over here in Dakar Senegal.
In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Jude Adoh who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221774628896 ) if you call me by 1pm my time ( which is 13 GMT London time) tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.6M(Three Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Yours in mind

+221774628896
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Tolma William tolma098@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:34 am

THANKS FOR THE HOPE OF LIFE YOU GAVE TO ME

Tolma William
to me
My Sweetheart

how are you today i hope you are doing fine am happy to
read your mail today you have completed my days
with joy and gladness, Honey i only once in a day here in the camp and since morning they just give us food this evening am into horrible situation here.

Thank you very much for your reply to my message and the caring about my life ,my dear actually what I have in mind for contacting you, is because I want you to stand as my foreign beneficiary to my late father deposit with the bank the fund was deposited by my late father .

And he used my name as the next of kin, he also put a comprehensive bond clause that I should attend the age of 30 or present a foreigner who
will help me invest the money outside my country. I have the document concern this fund like my father death certificate and his statement of account in my position here with me.

Listen very well, all that i have
told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this fund all i need you to do for me is to help me contact the firm on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.

That is why i contact you to stand as my foreign beneficiary next of kin to the bank so that they will release the money to any of your account you may made available to them but before I will forward the bank contact to you I will like to ask you some questions.

The questions are below:-

(1) Can you visit me here ?

(2) Can you come here and pick me up to your country after you must have secured the money in your account?

(3) What kind of business do you have in mind that we will invest this money on?

(4) Forward your
contact information to me such as your full name, postal address,

(5) Your telephone number

In the receipt of this information's i will send a message to the bank where my late father made the deposit and introduce your person to the bank manager as my foreign beneficiary next of kin. Please, am asking you for my safety and security purpose, i know that God will see us through. Once the fund get into your account you will now send me some money to process my traveling document.

Mean while i will like to send mail to me immediately so that i will give you all the full contact of the bank including their phone number and the account details i will be waiting your mail today i love you with all my heart i want to be with you forever.

your lovely
Tolma
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

tolma098@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 14:43:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Tolma William <tolma098@yahoo.com>

Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR CONFIRMATION

Tolma William
to me
My Sweetheart

how are you at this moment, i believe you are doing perfectly fine also, i believe that you are benefiting from the love of God upon your life as for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet you face to face immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life .

Darling i thanks you for the quickly reply please contact the bank today and why i reply your mail yesterday and today quick is because Rev Jude is not busy with his computer also am thinking about you so much here i want to join you over there by next week after the transfer of my fathers money into your account.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace)

I will be waiting for your call today from 1 to 3pm GMT London the same time you call me in the camp here in office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number (00221774628896) i thank God for the life of Rev Jude Adoh the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.

He is like a father to us here as his church assist united nation here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.

When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER
IS MR PAUL LEED.
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +441315498888 +447045798196
FAX NUMBER +447031875538

I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin and i have send them mail about you so all you need to do is send email to them immediately

The only thing the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this

Email address( royalbankcustomerscare@accountant.com )

Attention Mr Paul Leed the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR UDI WILLIAM
AMOUNT 3.6 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS TOLMA WILLIAM.
ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.

God bless you as you do this today,
darling am thinking about you everyday and night and
hope to see your lovely face soon
but i suppose by now to have viewed a copy of you

your lovely
Tolma

+441315498888
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

+447045798196
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+447031875538
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

tolma098@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:30 pm

please try to contact with the bank for more information‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Tolma William
to me
My Sweetheart

how are you today? hope you are are feeling fine today and if so thanks be to God, as for me am fine today as i have thank God for today Sunday. my love i feel so sorry after reading your mail this afternoon that your boats broken down am so worried here please am waiting for your email today i want to know if you have put the boat in other and if your back to land please try and reply me today.

Please Honey i will like you to try and send an email to the bank tell them that you are my foreign partner that you want to help me transfer my late father's money deposited in there bank on my behalf then try to send to the account information's just like i gave to you in my last mail so that they will tell you when and how the transfer can be made possible.

Because i already told them about you and now they are only waiting to receive a confirmation letter from you.

Emil ( royalbankcustomerscare@accountant.com) TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +441315498888 +447045798196

Thank you once again for your understanding God bless you hoping to hear from you soonest and please try and send email to the bank today.

Still Yours
Tolma Ivan
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

tolma098@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:10 pm

HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Tolma William
to me
My Sweetheart

How are you today I believe you are well thank you for all your efforts you are making to help me out from this horrible situation, My love am happy to read you email this evening and that you have arrived on land am thinking about you so much here i can wait to be with you after the transfer please i want you to make everything fast this week so before ending of the week the bank will start to transferring my father's money into your account.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found my self today as for me i am not fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my father's money to your position for a better life with you .

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life i am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.I also received a mail from the bank concerning the documents they need from you for the transfer.

Presently as you can see i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i will send the scan copies of it for you to see them.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

I discussed it with Rev Jude Ado and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Henry Cam
He is the lawyer that can get us the power of attorney here in Dakar Senegal.

I want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will empowered you transfer my 3.6 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Here the contact information of the lawyer ,

DR HENRY CAM

Email address ( henrycamlawchamber@hotmail.com)

My dear please call the lawyer immediately
Office telephone number ( +221772401758 )
God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Forever

Tolma
+221772401758
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

royalbankcustomerscare@accountant.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:24 pm

rbs.GIF

OUR REF: 0027/CBF/WCL. YOUR REF........ DATE 27/06/2016

For your Information//
Sir
I have been directed by the director of foreign operation /wire transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received in our Bank RBS.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady called Miss Tolma William ,/ representatives for the claim of her late fathers money deposited with this Bank.

Late ( Dr.Udi William ) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us,IE. 3.6M dollars {THREE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS } hence you have been really appointed as a trustee /representative of the next of kin.

However before our Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank we will like you to send the following documents immediately to our Bank.

1 ) You will provide a power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your Bank account on her behalf.

Note/ this power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer with your name and sign by your partner,s signature ,since the Lady presently reside in Senegal.

2) The death certificate of late Dr Udi William her deceased father confirming his death.

3) A copy of statement of account issued to Dr Udi William by our Bank.
Note ,/ the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
{{ We promised to give the best of our service to our customers}

Should in case if you have any question's please don't hesitate to contact our foreign operation director .
for more directive/ and clarifications.
International Banking Department
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
36 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB
p: +441315498888
p: +447045798196
F:+4470.31875538
P.O... Box 04638
Yours faithfully Mr Paul Leed

Disclaimer :This electronic message transmission contains information from rbs Banking Group Plc, United Kingdom that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged...The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify rbs Banking Group Plc immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field and please call the sender.Copyright (c) rbs Banking Group Plc. 36 St Andrew Square Endiburg Sco EH2 2YB, Scotland , All Rights reserved

Tolma William
to me
--- On Mon, 6/27/16, Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc <royalbankcustomerscare@accountant.com> wrote:

> From: Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc <royalbankcustomerscare@accountant.com>
> Subject: R.B.S Department Transfer
> To: me
> Cc: tolma098@yahoo.com
> Date: Monday, June 27, 2016, 1:15 PM
> William by our Bank.Note ,/ the above are compulsory, and are needed to
> protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the
> transfer has been made.
> These shall also ensure that smooth,quick and
> successful transfer of the fund is
> made.{{ We promised to give the best of our service to
> our customers}
> Should in
> case if you have any question's please don't
> hesitate to contact our foreign operation director
> .for more
> directive/ and clarifications.International
> Banking DepartmentRoyal Bank of
> Scotland Group PLC36 St Andrew
> SquareEdinburgh SCO
> EH2 2YBp: +441315498888
> p: +447045798196
> F:+4470.31875538
> P.O... Box 04638Yours
> faithfully Mr Paul Leed
> Disclaimer :This electronic
> message transmission contains information from rbs Banking
> Group Plc, United Kingdom that may be proprietary,
> confidential and/or privileged...The information is intended
> only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named
> above.. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
> any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the
> contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
> received this electronic transmission in error, please
> notify rbs Banking Group Plc immediately by replying to the
> address listed in the "From:" field and please
> call the sender.Copyright (c) rbs Banking Group Plc. 36 St
> Andrew Square Endiburg Sco EH2 2YB, Scotland , All Rights
> reserved
+441315498888
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
+447045798196
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
+447031875538
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

henrycamlawchamber@hotmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:39 am

YOUR INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY //‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎
Henry Cam ESQ
to me, tolma098
Henry Cam Law Chambers Barristers & Solicitor*
The Senior Advocate of Senegal ,
NO 46 PARCELLE UNIT 12,(2ND-floor)
Dakar - Senegal
EMAIL: henrycamlawchamber@hotmail.com
Telephone :00221 772 401 758

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is from the law firm of Barrister Henry Cam of Cam Law Chambers & Associates, Henry Cam Law Chambers Barristers & Solicitors is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

ATTENTION CLIENT.------------------------------------.

Sequel to your mail request, i have written to the management of Royal Bank Of Scotland to kindly reconfirm the genuine and authenticity of your claim as soon as they resume work .

Meanwhile, i shall inquire from the high court of Dakar about compulsory court fees placed on the documents which must be paid by you to the treasury of Judiciary division Republic of Senegal before the documents can be procured and notarized as the law of the Republic of Senegal demands .

Remember: the power of attorney will cost you money if you are ready to pay the court fee then send your information i will take it to high court to know how much it will cost you but if you are not ready to pay the court fee please do not send your information because is compulsory that court will ask their fee which will be paid by you .

Please Kindly forward me the following details as soon as you receive this message :

Your full name.....................

Full address..................

Id number or passport number.............

Telephone number .......................

Occupation....................

Date of birth...........

Marital status...............

Nationality..............

As it must appear on the power of attorney .

I look forward to hear from you to enable me present the total costs before the power of attorney can be issued to you in high court of Senegal . if you know that you are not ready to pay the court fee please do not send your information because the court must collect their fee before accepting to prepare the document on your behalf i hope i made my self clear to you .

The Henry Cam chambers is here to give all his Clients the best of services.

Thanks
Yours in services.
Barr. Henry Cam,The Principal Attorney.
Cam Law Chambers And Associates.

For Chamber's Use Only.
======================================
A Power of Attorney is a legal instrument that is used to delegate legal authority to another. The person who signs (executes) a Power of Attorney is called the Principal.The power of Attorney gives legal authority to another person (called an Agent or Attorney-in-Fact) to make property, financial and other legal decisions for the Principal.

A Principal can give an Agent broad legal authority, or very limited authority. The Power of Attorney is frequently used to help in the event of a Principal's illness or disability or in legal transactions where the principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents like in your case.
+221772401758
The address : NO 46 PARCELLE UNIT 12,(2ND-floor)
Dakar - Senegal, has been used by scammers for at least the last 5 years.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Refugee scams.