Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

esther_4uokoiji@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

frankadvocatelawchamber@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:19 am

Today! I Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm, has grown to a law firm with clients ranging from large corporations to individuals, and legal matters from complex litigation to real estate transactions. We offer services in a broad range of areas including litigation! Real estate closings, Agent services, immigration matters, corporate matters, commercial and civil litigation, personal injury, workers compensation and criminal defense. One of the greatest benefits Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm offers its clients is our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust and respect. Through our experience and the broad range of services that we provide to dear full clients, we are able to offer our clients access to the resources of a large firm! with the personal attention of a local and international services by this hour able law
BARRISTER FRANK EWA NOBLE LAW FIRM AND CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES:FRANK EWA AND LAW CHAMBERS (B.F.E) SOLICITORS, ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS ADVOCATE PUBLIC NOTARIES AND GENERAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS.NO 18 LAMINE GUAYE:DAKAR- SENEGAL

ATTENTION SIR, SOLICITORS/ADVOCATE
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and your partner Miss Nora Okoiji Your partner was in my office with Rev father Luke to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from (RABO BANK OF LONDON) to your account in your country!

Prior to my enquirer from the bank and high court today,I understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before they transfer the money to you.

1.A copy of Death certificate of Dr Henry Okoiji!

2.A copy of His Statement of account.(WHICH I HAVE ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL)!

It is now remaining two documentations.
Which is power of attorney and a copy of an affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner Miss Nora Okoiji From my enquirers fee which must be paid to the Senegalese government before the final endorsement of the documentation which after your panther Miss Nora Okoiji will fully assigned her full signature on those documentation (POWER OF ATTORNEY) (AFFIDAVIT OF AN OATH SUPPORT) for the Rabo bank as their banking law has requested for before the final released transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account from London to your country on behalf of the young lady Miss Nora Okoiji!

Sir finally it will cost t he sum of 730 DOLLARS authentic action of the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and 3000 DOLLARS for notary stamping at the notary republic of the affidavit of oath My legal processing fee of 100 DOLLARS All in total of ( 11300 DOLLARS)! Which you are hereby advise to send me this fee at once you receives my mail! To enable me proceed with the preparation of the documents before the bank releases the fund to be into your nominated bank account.

To speedy the process this documents you are to send these money to me today through western union money transfer system. (which is the fastest way of sending money) so to enable my noble office prepare and validate the documents power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the{ 1130 DOLLARS} with my sectary name IBRAHIM SEKOU KEITA.

Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chambers collect the money from western union local office here.Mean while you are to send me the control number and/in-formations you used when sending money to me, form (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) Your Fastest Action Towards Sending the fee will greatly be Appreciated!

Yours sincerely in service,
Dr Barrister Frank Ewa
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
No 18 Lamine Guaye (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel (+221-774 456 358) /(+221-763 919 165)

Hello My Darling
How are you today over there? I hope that you are feeling fine and in good health,
Darling I have been to the lawyer's office to know how he have been going through concerning the preparation of the power of attorney and the swearing of the affidavit of oath, and he told me that he have send a mail to you, regarding how much we have to pay at the Senegalese high court (1130 Dollars) here before the Senegalese government will approve the preparation of the power of attorney and the swearing of the affidavit of oath,

I have never been with my self ever since I came back from the lawyer's office today because I don't know where and how to get this amount of money as I don't have any body I can go to for any financial assistance being the fact that you have already know the kind of suffering and ugly situation which I am passing through here in the camp. In fact, it makes me to remember my late parents. Had it been that they were alive today, I wouldn't have been in this ugly situation I am passing through today.

Which make me to be an orphan today. Darling, I have been to the lawyers office today because he have explain everything to me, and he don't have any money to support me in this issue, And I plaids with the Rev Father same thing and being the fact that he is a man of God, he don't have any business doing, he even get feeding from the church, Please darling, I am begging you in the name of God to try and help me send this money to the lawyer today so he can prepares and gets us these documents ready.

Because he still persist that he can not do otherwise, because before the Senegalese government will approve the released documents to him for me to sign on them that he must pay the fees which is for the government that will approve the documents for him to get the power of attorney and the swearing of the affidavit of oath from the federal high court, Which he must pay for the documents at the court there, before he obtaining the documents. and he let me know that the money is not for him that it belongs to the government of this country,

Honey Please I am on my knee begging you to help me and pay this money to the lawyer as you know that this is the only documents delaying this transfer now to your account, pending my arrival to your place immediately after this transfer into your account from the London bank Rabo bank in London for a better life with you after I comes over to your place, Darling please try to understand that you are the all i have in this life, you are my only and the last hope I have,

Please do not abandon me here to die here, Darling please I want you to know that it is only this power of attorney and the swearing of the affidavit of oath is the only thing that remains now for the bank to transfer the money into your account. Please I beg you in the name of GOD to please help and pay to the lawyer, so that he will get the documents ready us for me to sign on them for the bank while they do the transfer of the fund to your account position,

As you know that after this transfer I will be with you over there in your country to start a new life with you and your family for the rest of our life, and we will be counting our blessings and I pray and believe that GOD will surely see us through. Thanks for your kind understanding and may GOD bless you for all your endeavors towards helping me. I hope to hear from you soon regarding that you have send the money to the our lawyer Dr Frank Ewa to start the preparation of the documents,

Thanks so much for your kind and loving understanding with my condition here and please take good care of your self for me there and let me hear from you as you sends the money ( 1130 Dollars) to him thanks so much you are a loving and caring darling OK. I Greatly count on you at all times, Best Regards and God Bless God bless you as you do this to today please am resting all my hope on you now take very good care of your self and have a lovely day,
Bye and have a nice day.
Yours loving sincerely
Wife Miss Nora.
Attachments
20160417041353-f06f5d46-me.png
20160417041356-8703e36c-me.png
20160417041357-1b347ba4-xs.png
20160417041357-1b347ba4-xs.png (59.67 KiB) Viewed 3742 times
20160417041359-4ae2cf36-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Today! I Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm, Has grown to a law firm with clients ranging from large corporations to individuals, and legal matters from complex litigation to real estate transactions. We offer services in a broad range of areas including litigation! Real estate closings, Agent services, immigration matters, corporate matters, commercial and civil litigation, personal injury, workers compensation and criminal defense. One of the greatest benefits Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm offers its clients is our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust and respect. Through our experience and the broad range of services that we provide to dear full clients, we are able to offer our clients access to the resources of a large firm! with the personal attention of a local and international services by this hour able law.
BARRISTER FRANK EWA NOBLE LAW FIRM AND CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES:FRANK EWA AND LAW CHAMBERS (B.F.E) SOLICITORS, ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS ADVOCATE PUBLIC NOTARIES AND GENERAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS.NO 18 LAMINE GUAYE:DAKAR- SENEGAL.

ATTENTION , SOLICITORS/Advocate,
Sir,
I am writing you in respect of your mail acknowledged.
With all hope that you have already sent the money to me to commence the delivering of the documents for your and your panther Miss Nora Okoiji as soon as you send the money. However, Sir, I have hard you as said to furnished you an account information to send the money through your bank. Hence you would not want to send the fees via Western Union/Money gram.

Sir, you are advised to acknowledged the account information below to send the payment fees as you are been instructed now USING THE BELOW ACCOUNT INFORMATION. To Emback with the sending of the money tomorrow.

ACCOUNT NAME.........................................SAN HASSAN

BANK NAME...................... BANK OF AFRICA -DAKAR- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER...................................................04 51 12 50 0 02

SWIFT CODE.................................................................. AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ....................................................................................... SN100

CODE AGENCE ........................................................................................ 01018

IBAN ......................................................... SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4511 2500 0284

CIE RIB ......................................................................................................................84

BANKADDRESS.......................................QRT RAS MISSION 1 VILLA128 /E GOLF SOUTH

Meanwhile, I shall look forward to your just forward responds while informing me as soon as you made the payment tomorrow as updated after effecting the payment. Which after I shall confirm your payment while paying the high court duty fees for the endorsement of the documents the POWER OF THE ATTORNEY and the AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT.

I shall look forward to your positive sent money responds tomorrow while informing me after payment of the money.

Awaiting your Response for Follow Up;

(My Priority is to render the best legal services to my clients)

Thanks. Yours Partner In Service

Dr.Barr.Frank Ewa (Esq)
Principal Partner & Advocates
Ewa Noble Law Firm/Chambers
No.18 Lamine Guaye - 2nd Floor
Dakar - Senegal Tel: +221 763 919 165 / +221 774 456 358
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nora_okoiji@hotmail.com frankadvocatelawchamber@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:29 am

My Darling,
I have been thinking so much about you,
Hope you are fine and okay for me again today over there at your place, Because your health and everything around you is very very important to me, My Darling, My Expectation here is full of meeting you over there in your country immediately after this transfer of my money into your account for a better life with you, Honestly I can't really wait to be with you soon, However, I hope that soonest after this transfer then for me to travel from here to meet with you at your place,

Darling I writes you as regards to your promised update to help me send the remaining money to our lawyer today for the preparation of the documents. please darling i am begging you to please help me send him the money today as you promised. So that he will go to the high court immediately and pays them and settles every thing with them while they will approves and validate the documents for us as the bank demand before transferring my money into your account.

Darling I will be very happy to hear the good news from you today after you send the money to our lawyer. Darling I am happy as you have already assured me to send the money to our lawyer today to help us prepares and get the documents ready.

HONEY, I can not even sleep anymore here in the Hostel nor stop thinking of you, I wealth my pillow with an uncontrollable tears, I will be awake thinking and crying over my situation But I so much thank God that you have finally made up your mind to help me get of this place and to join you at your place for a new better life immediately after the London bank Rabo bank hard transferred my money to your account on my behalf as my foreign panther for our better and lovely life together,

My love you are really God sent to me and I will always keep loving you for the rest of my life, My Love, You are my only and my last hope in this earth, I can't really wait to hold you tight with my hands soon, and always lay my head on your chest, I need someone like you to be by my side, You have really giving me comfort, make me happy, and I will also be more happy each time I look into your eyes, I will see some smiles, walking up in the morning and see you by my side.

Sweetheart every night other are sleeping Enjoying their sleep, Sweetheart, I am an innocent Orphan Without no one in this earth, You are the only one i have in this hole world, Please try to get me out from this my horrible situation, I want to start a new life with you immediately after the bank transfer the money into your account, Honey Please try to do every thing fast and send the money to the lawyer today because of my seek and my health condition here as it going down here every day by day.

But I know that every thing has already come to an end since you are there for me and have promised to help me send the money to our lawyer so that he will prepares us the documents for us which is the only thing we needs now before the London bank will transfer my money to your account as soon as possible, So that I will get ready to join you over there as soon as possible,

I hope to read from you tomorrow with the Good news after you finished sending the money to our lawyer, Thanks for your love and caring and Take very good care of your self,
Yours forever wife in Love
Miss Nora.

Today! I Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm, Has grown to a law firm with clients ranging from large corporations to individuals, and legal matters from complex litigation to real estate transactions. We offer services in a broad range of areas including litigation! Real estate closings, Agent services, immigration matters, corporate matters, commercial and civil litigation, personal injury, workers compensation and criminal defense. One of the greatest benefits Attorney Frank Ewa Law Firm offers its clients is our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust and respect. Through our experience and the broad range of services that we provide to dear full clients, we are able to offer our clients access to the resources of a large firm! with the personal attention of a local and international services by this hour able law.
BARRISTER FRANK EWA NOBLE LAW FIRM AND CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES:FRANK EWA AND LAW CHAMBERS (B.F.E) SOLICITORS, ADVOCATES AND SOLICITORS ADVOCATE PUBLIC NOTARIES AND GENERAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS.NO 18 LAMINE GUAYE:DAKAR- SENEGAL.

Sir,
I acknowledged your mail.
I shall look forward to your just forward responds while informing as soon as made the payment for the endorsement of the documents.

Your Fastest Action Towards Sending This Money will greatly be Appreciated!

Dr Barrister Frank Ewa
Dakar,Senegal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Sir.
I acknowledged your mail and wish to let you know that the account information stated to you. Is Okay and correct.
However, Sir, I will advise you proceeds with sending of the money through Western Union//Money gram////Money express. Which are more easy ways of sending money. Since you failed to send the money through the account information giving to you.

Dr Barrister Frank Ewa
Dakar,Senegal.

Hello
Darling, How are you doing today over there at your place.
Darling I have received your mail and read to hear as you said. And i have told the lawyer and he said yet that he has already wrote to you and give you an instruction on other ways and means you can send the money. Please darling I will like you to follow the lawyer step and instruction and send him the money. Since he said that he do not have another account to give you. That you should send it through the means he directed you to send it from. Thanks and hope to hear the good news from you today.Take good care of your self.
Miss Nora
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:00 pm

ATTENTION,
Sir,
I am writing you in regards to your acknowledgment mail.
While furnishing you with another account as you have requested to effect the payment since you said the first account failed you to send the money. However, Acknowledged this below

ACCOUNT HOLDER.. MARTIN TONY GEORGE

NAME OF THE BANK... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS... YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER.... 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5

BANK CODE.... SN100

CODE AGC.... 01022

RIB.... 92

SWIFT CODE..AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592

I shall look forward to your positive sent money responds tomorrow while informing me after payment of the money.

Awaiting your Response for Follow Up;

Dr.Barr.Frank Ewa (Esq)
Ewa Noble Law Firm/Chambers
Dakar - Senegal Tel: +221 763 919 165 / +221 774 456 358

Hello my darling,
how are you today over there at your place.
Darling I just hope and believe that you are in good health I am as happy to hear from you again. Darling I have read your mail and hard as you said. And I called the lawyer and he assured me that he has managed to give you another account information to send the money.That he is only waiting for you to get back to him to inform him after you make the payment today.

So that he will commence the preparation of the documents as soon as he pays the high court and get us the documents ready for the bank to make the transfer of my money to your account for our better and lovely life together as soon after I travels from here to join you at your place my darling I have cried and cried over my condition here it made me to develop cold mind about my condition here, please my darling I am counting on you at this die time.

Honey, I don't want to die here please help me in you I fine the hope of starting a new life with you at your place as soon after the bank transfers my money to enters into your account. As soon you send the money to our lawyer today to help us and prepares the documents which the bank only awaits now to make the transfer into your account. I love you my darling and I am thinking about meeting you face to face as soon as the bank transfers the money for you to have me come over to your country and start my studies again,

Honey I will always love you for the rest of our life as you know that the only thing holding me back here for you to help me as regards to your promised early to me and send the money to our lawyer to go to the high court and prepares and validates us these documents for us for me to sign my signature on it for the bank as they demands for the immediate possible transferring of the money into your position as my appointed representative foreign panther over the clam of my late father fund (may their gentle souls rest in peace).

Please my darling I will want you to try and help me send him the money, Please darling I so much believe that after this mail I will get a result from you. I ask to stop here for now. I wait to hear the good news from you as soon as possible. Thanks for your love and caring effort’s. Please am resting all my hope on you now take very good care of your self and have a lovely day, Bye and have a nice day.
Yours loving sincerely
Miss Nora.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nora_okoiji@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 1:57 am

Skype ID for Reverend:
live:revpaul_desmond

My Dear Friend,
This is Mrs Nora Okoiji the Girl you used to know from Senegal whom is in refuge camp that you used to communicates with you back then for a help to get my freedom out from the camp. My Dear I'm mainly happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev Father Rev Paul Desmond his email address is ( revpaul_desmond@outlook.com ) and his telephone number (+221 77 337 84 75) ask him to send you the total of {$350.000.00 USD} which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Paul Desmond and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. Finally. remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father Paul Desmond and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
With best regards
Mrs Nora.

Phone:
+221773378475
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:17 am

Skype ID:
live:frankadvocatelawchamber

Sir.
How are you doing. It has really been a little while we have not communicates.

Sir. I am writing you for a propose to know if you can help me on some thing important that will also benefits you as well. Dear there is this good brother from the United States whom has been giving our high law training schooling firm some little little assistance in times of financial. And since we started our Central law school building reconstruction here.

And he has promised and donated the sum of $50,000 us dollars to us for the building reconstruction of the high law training schooling firm head quarter here in Dakar which is going on now. And he has been sending the money to us here through me little by little through Western Union and he went to the Western Union today to send me another money but they stopped him do to he has already send the maximum little that his name and account can carry to money out from USA over there.

So this is while I am contacting you now because he asks me if I know any one that lives in USA that have credit card not debit card. So that you scan the credit card front and back. Send also the social security number and the zip code and the bank address that owns the credit card, the address of the owner and the zip code so that he can load the amount into your card. Which after you can with draws the money from any ATM machine close to you and sends me the money here through Western Union here in Senegal

Sir. this is the information's he needs. What is needed is credit card not debit card. Scan the credit card front and back and send it to me the copies and. Send also the social security number, the zip code, the bank address that owns the credit card. So that I will give it to him immediately to pay the money into your account immediately.

And please let me know how much is the limit that your credit card can carry OK. And bear in mind that I some money for your help and assisting me. So I will await your promote reply ASAP so that he can loud the money into your credit card today. God Bless You

I Shall Greatly Appreciate Your E-mail

Thanks. Yours Partner in Service

Dr.Barr.Frank Ewa (Esq)
Ewa Noble Law Firm /Chambers
Dakar - Senegal
Tel: +221-76-391-9165 /+221-774-4563-58

Telephone:
+221763919165
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221774456358
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.