Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Recovery Scam

Recovered Stolen Funds MR

My name is Elton Wilfred of the fund monitoring department of ICPO UK National Bureau. Your information is in our database as a victim of diverted/stolen funds. We were able to recover most of your diverted funds. The culprits are claiming that you authorized them to divert your funds to a different account in Asia.

The Stolen Asset Recovery (STAR) initiative was launched jointly by the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the World Bank Group (WBG) to respond to the problem of stolen funds. Given the nature of the problem, success depended critically upon forging and strengthening partner-ships among developed and developing countries, as well as other bilateral and multilateral agencies with an interest in the problem.

The UNODC-WBG STAR initiative is an integral part of the World Bank Group’s recently approved Governance and Anti-Corruption Strategy, which recognizes the need to help developing countries, organizations and individuals recover stolen assets. The international legal framework underpinning STAR is provided by the UN Convention Against Corruption, and we are at the forefront of the campaign.

Please confirm immediately if you actually authorized anyone to divert your funds. We shall commence with the process of releasing your recovered funds to your account upon receipt of your response to this message if you are not aware of the activities of the culprits.

Yours faithfully,

Elton Wilfred
Director - FMD
ICPO - National Central Bureau London

Header:
Return-Path: <nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x242.google.com (mail-oi0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::242])
From: Elton Wilfred <nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016
Subject: Recovered Stolen Funds MR
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:50 am

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL POLICE ORGANIZATION
UK NATIONAL CENTRAL BUREAU OF INTERPOL
Tel: +44 745 224 7894
From the desk of: Elton Wilfred
Director - UK National Central Bureau

Dear Mr. ,

I am in receipt of your response and I can assure you that we will leave no stone unturned in ensuring that these criminals are punished for all they have done. I need you to be rest assured that your protection against further victimization and extortion is our main priority. The European Court of Justice is also effectively involved in this process so there can be no illegality involved; this is not a scam and should not be treated as such. Attached to this email is a copy of my identification document for your perusal and understanding of the seriousness of the matter.

I want you to know that I am not taking this matter lightly and I am willing to do all in my power to make sure you receive your stolen funds. If you are satisfied with the attached documents and you think we can work together to actualize our objective, I want you to first of all change the password to your email box because I believe the criminal syndicate may have access to your email box. Henceforth, do not click on any link or file sent to you. I am giving you my word that in less than two weeks you will have your recovered funds in your account. Your money is no longer in Nigeria so it is going to be easy for us to resolve the problem with the government of Nigeria.

Each day, among other cases of terrorism and trans-boarder crimes, we attend to hundreds of all kinds of financial cases globally. We have worked out a time frame for the completion of this process and we cannot conclude this process without your total cooperation. The government of Nigeria is insisting that your recovered funds be returned back to Nigeria because your fund transfer document legalizing the remittance of fund is missing and as such, it is viewed that the fund is illegal.

From our investigation, the culprits retrieved and destroyed your fund transfer documents after diverting your funds to erase any trace that will link them to the diversion of your fund. At this point, there are no legal documents backing up your fund and this is what the government of Nigeria is basing its arguments on. We understand that the system in Nigeria is very corrupt and the banking sector in Nigeria is going through some reforms and this is the reason why I did not support returning your recovered funds back to Nigeria. I strongly feel it would have been an impossible task to get your fund transferred back to you if it were sent back to Central Bank of Nigeria because, their are still corrupt officials within the government sand banking sector. This is the reason why we placed your recovered funds in a safe bank in Europe (ECB) pending when we resolve the issue of the missing fund transfer document on your behalf with the government of Nigeria.

I have already started putting together the necessary structures to commence with processing the release of your recovered funds back to you via bank to bank transfer or any other payment method. I will communicate with you much latter in the day to update you further on the progress I have made. As I work out other modalities, I want you to send your complete information, including your up-to-date bank account details where you wish to have your recovered funds transferred, to the following institution for authentication and approval. If you feel transferring the fund directly into your account is not the best option, you should also notify them on how you want the funds released to you.

Ms. Juliane R. Hoffmann,
Director - Escrow Department
European Central Bank Germany
Email: ecb.juliane@europe.com or ecb.ircd@europe.com

The European Court of Justice is playing a major role in ensuring that the funds get to the beneficiaries and all legal aspects of the entire process is proper and in place. After completing the paper work for the release of your recovered funds, ECJ will then issue a directive to ECB for the immediate release of your recovered funds to you.

Send the European Central bank your Full Name and Address, telephone mobile and fax number, the name and address of your next-of-kin, and most importantly, your bank account details and occupation. Kindly notify me after sending the information to Ms. Hoffmann of the ECB. I have already notified the International Court of Justice and the ECB that I have been able to establish communication with you so they will be expecting to hear from you ASAP.

I need you to stop further communication with any person or institutions regarding your held funds. The only offices you should communicate with are, Interpol, The European Court of Justice, and the Presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We requested to deal directly with the Presidency because it is the highest office in Nigeria and there are still corrupt elements in other offices in Nigeria so it will be best to deal directly with the Presidency.

I have already contacted the Presidency to provide us with a list of all the documents that are missing. As soon as we get that, I will communicate with our office in Nigeria to proceed to start making arrangements to obtain these documents on your behalf. Meanwhile, I need you to send an email to the Presidency and ask them to provide you with the list of missing documents. Tell them that Interpol will be acting as your representative in procuring the new documents required by the Nigerian State. The contact detail of the Presidency is:

THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Office Of The Secretary to the Government of the Federation,
Shehu Shagari Complex, Three Arms Zone, Abuja.
Email: fgn.office@presidency.com

Give me a telephone call as soon as you get this email on my direct telephone line: +44 745 224 7894

Yours faithfully,

Elton Wilfred
Director - FMD
ICPO - UK National Central Bureau

Watermarked.png

Phone Number:
+447452247894
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fgn.office@presidency.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:58 pm

THE PRESIDENCY
Special Duties Office

Date: 20/06/16

Attention:

PRESIDENTIAL NOTIFICATION ON YOUR MISSING FUND TRANSFER DOCUMENTS & RECOVERED FUNDS

The office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation is the office of the Presidency that is responsible for ensuring the effective coordination and monitoring of the implementation of government policies and international correspondences that are direct to the presidency.

We have been collaborating with the European Court of Justice, your case file handler from Interpol, World Bank, ECB, and the United Nations-European Union joint task force to fashion out a solution for procuring new fund transfer documents and the release of your recovered funds to you which is presently being held in an Escrow in a European bank.

The list of the fund transfer documents needed are as follows:

1.) Authority to Pay Certificate
2.) Foreign Transfer Insurance Cover Bond Certificate
3.) Sworn Affidavit of Claims
4.) Transfer Permit
5.) FIRS Tax Payment Receipts
6.) Fund Clearance

We have issued instructions to the relevant offices saddled with the responsibility of issuing new fund transfer documents. We need to know when you will be coming down to Nigeria to start processing the new fund transfer documents. We also want you to know that steps have been taken to avoid a re-occurrence of the complaints brought fourth by Interpol against some of the offices responsible for issuing fund clearance and transfer documents. To avoid such from happening again, all communication between you and any office here in Nigeria must pass through this office. No agency or Ministry has the right to directly communicate with you. This will enable this office verify all actions and payments made. It will also stop you from making the mistake of procuring fake fund transfer documents.

We received some complaints from your Interpol case file handler regarding extortion of funds by some government officials. We need to know those behind these unjust acts to enable us clean up our house. We have no intention of confiscating your funds, as your Interpol case handler would want you to believe. All we are saying is that there are no documents backing the fund transfer and that was the reason why we wanted your recovered funds sent back to us until you have procured new fund transfer documents to back up your funds.The argument before now was about the safety of your recovered funds; the International organizations involved claimed that your recovered funds will not be safe in any Nigerian bank and that was the reason they placed it in the European Bank. This claim is an insult to our government but we take no offense because this office is only interested in making sure that the process of releasing your recovered funds back to you is successful and transparent.

We need you to get in touch with us within 48hours to let us know when you will be coming to procure and submit the required fund transfer document for the release of your recovered funds into your bank account.

Signed by:

Engr. Babachir David Lawal
SECRETARY TO THE
GOVERNMENT OF THE FEDERATION

Header:
Return-Path: <fgn.office@presidency.com>
Received: from [41.58.84.27] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 20 Jun 2016
Cc: nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com, ecb.juliane@europe.com
Subject: Re: Need a list of Docs.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.58.84.27<br>Originating ISP: Swiftng<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 am

Dear ,

I am in receipt of your email and I have forwarded a consent letter acknowledging you as the true beneficiary to the recovered funds of $9,345,000.00USD (Nine Million Three Hundred and Forty Five Thousand United States Dollars) to the European Central Bank .

I have also contacted the government of Nigeria to have them provide me with a list of the missing fund transfer documents. The office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria might reach you to confirm if you actually do exist and if you are the true beneficiary. Getting or procuring the documents would cost a lot of money and would require someone on ground in Nigeria. Just tell them that you have given Interpol the authority to assist you in resolving the issue concerning the missing fund transfer documents and you can only procure new fund transfer documents after you receive your recovered stolen funds in your bank account but, if you want us to procure the documents before the funds is released into your account, I can establish communication with our office there in Nigeria to find out the cost and also take up the responsibility of overseeing the procurement.

Can I give you a telephone call? or can you give me a telephone call as soon as you get this email on my direct telephone line: +44 745 224 7894

Yours faithfully,

Elton Wilfred
Director - FMD

THE PRESIDENCY
Special Duties Office

Date: 22/06/16

Attention: & To Whom It May Concern

PRESIDENTIAL NOTIFICATION ON YOUR MISSING FUND TRANSFER DOCUMENTS & RECOVERED FUNDS

We have issued instructions to the relevant offices saddled with the responsibility of issuing new fund transfer documents. You can either come to Nigeria to procure the documents yourself or you can employ the services of an accredited attorney registered with the Nigerian Bar Association.

You can get more direction from Sir Elton Wilfred because we do not want this new administration to be accused of fraustrating the procurement process as we have been accused in the past by Sir Elton Wilfred of Interpol.

Signed by:

SECRETARY TO THE

Cc: Interpol- UK National Central Bureau
Cc: European Central Bank

Header:
Received: from [41.58.75.211] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 22 Jun 2016
Cc: nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com , ecb.juliane@europe.com
Subject: Re: Need a list of Docs.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecb.juliane@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:48 am

EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
EUROSYSTEM
ESCROW DEPARTMENT
Friedrich-Paffrath-Strasse 19
Wilhelmshaven Germany D-26389
Telefax: 00491744240294

To:
Date: 2016.06.22
Subject: LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
Ref: ecb/escrow/ustransfer-111879

I am Ms. Juliane R. Hoffmann, Director of Escrow Department of the European Central Bank (ECB) . I write to acknowledge the receipt of a consent letter from your Interpol case handler in London, confirming you as the true beneficiary of the recovered stolen funds of $9,345,000.00 (Nine Million Three Hundred and Forty Five Thousand United States Dollars). We are yet to receive your bank account details to enable us commence with the authentication of your bank account in preparation for the remittance of your recovered funds. The signing of the Escrow Agreement will be done in our head-office here in Frankfurt. Kindly send us an acknowledgment letter with your bank account details:

Account Holders Name:
Bank Name:
Account Number:
SWIFT:
IBAN:
Bank Address:
Bank Telephone Number:

The European Central Bank (ECB based in Germany) manages the euro, the EU's single currency, and safeguards price stability in the EU. The ECB is also responsible for framing and implementing the EU's economic and monetary policy. The European Central Bank (ECB) is one of the EU institutions. Its main purpose is to keep prices stable (keep inflation under control), especially in countries that use the euro. It also keeps the financial system stable, by making sure financial markets and institutions are properly supervised.

The ECB's role includes:

1. Setting key interest rates for the eurozone and controlling the money supply

2. Managing the eurozone's foreign-currency reserves and buying or selling currencies when necessary to keep exchange rates in balance.

3. Helping to ensure financial markets and institutions are adequately supervised by national authorities, and that payment systems function smoothly.

4. Authorizing central banks in eurozone countries to issue euro banknotes monitoring price trends and assessing the risk they pose to price stability..

We are contacting you based on the request we received from the Bank for International Settlement to set up an Escrow Account for your recovered funds of $9,345,000.00 (Nine Million Three Hundred and Forty Five Thousand US Dollars) with the Escrow Department of our Bank under the directive of the European Court of Justice. We do not hold funds for individual and we do not operate like your normal regular bank. We have agreed to hold your recovered funds due to the circumstances surrounding the funds. We are going to hold your recovered funds in the escrow account for a period of seven (14) working days and upon maturity of the due date, if we do not receive a writing fund transfer directive from the European Court of Justice and Bank for International Settlements to remit your recovered funds into your designated bank account, we will be obliged to remit your recovered funds to the Central Bank of Nigeria.

We are of the understanding that Interpol is strongly kicking against the return of your recovered funds back to the Central Bank of Nigeria and the reasons they gave is enough to have your recovered funds placed in an escrow account for the specified period. You need to urgently resolve the problem with the concerned authorities to have your recovered funds released to you on or before the due date. We also received a notification from Interpol that you might not be able to come for the signing of the Escrow Deposit Agreement. Whoever is represent you must have proof of representation issued by you before such persons can be allowed to act in your stead. Your representative must present a valid Identification document before such persons can be allowed to act on your behalf.

Yours faithfully

Ms Juliane R. Hoffmann
Escrow Department
European Central Bank

Header:
Return-Path: <ecb.juliane@europe.com>
Received: from [41.58.75.211] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 22 Jun 2016
Cc: nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.58.75.211<br>Originating ISP: Swiftng<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+491744240294
Country or destination Germany
Original network provider* Vodafone GmbH
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecb.juliane@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:14 am

EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK
EUROSYSTEM
ESCROW DEPARTMENT
Friedrich-Paffrath-Strasse 19
Wilhelmshaven Germany D-26389
Telefax: 00491744240294

To:
Date: 2016.06.28
Ref: ecb/escrow/ustransfer-111879

We are in receipt of your bank account details and we have commence with the authentication of your account in preperation for the remittance of your funds immedaitely after all issues concerning your missing fund trsnafer document is resolved. We understand that Interpol is assisting you in that regard and we hope that the issues are resolved on time with the government of Nigeria.

We received a letter from your Interpol case handler this morning. He informed us that an Interpol agent here in Germany has been asked to represent you in signing the Escrow Deposit Agreement. We need a signed letter from you to that effect before such persons can be allowed to act as your representative. After signing the Escrow Depsoit Agreement, your recovered funds will be placed in that Escrow Account and after the issue of your missing fund transfer document is resolved, your recovered stolen funds will be remitted into your bank account from the Escrow Account.

Yours faithfully

Ms Juliane R. Hoffmann
Escrow Department
European Central Bank

Header:
Return-Path: <ecb.juliane@europe.com>
Received: from [41.58.77.248] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 28 Jun 2016
Cc: nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com
Subject: Re: LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.58.77.248<br>Originating ISP: Swiftng<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:04 am

Dear ,

I received a message this morning from ECB. They wrote to inform me that they will be sending back the funds to the Central Bank of Nigeria since you could not come for the signing of the Escrow Deposit Agreement. I immediately sent them a message stating that you have already asked us to assist you in that regard and one of our agents will be coming to represent you in signing the Escrow Deposit Agreement.

Find attached to this email is a Letter of Authorization (LOA). Print it out, fill in the required information, sign it, and send it back to me via email. You should also send an email to Ms. Hoffmann together with the LOA. Let her know that you have discussed with us and you will be sending someone over from Interpol to represent you in signing the papers on your behalf.

Yours faithfully,

Elton Wilfred
Director - FMD

From the attached PDF file:
LETTER OF AUHORIZATION
To Whom It May Concern:
My name is …………………………………………A citizen of …………….and
beneficiary to the recovered funds of $9.345Million USD. I am granting the bearer of this
document the powers/authority to act on my behalf on the signing of the Escrow Deposit
Agreement at the headquarters of the European Central Bank. The bearer of this
document can be anyone from Interpol and his/her Interpol identification Card will be
submitted along with this authorization letter for identification and verification purpose.
Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.
Signature:
Date:
Name:
Address:
Telephone/Mobile numbers:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:15 am

THE PRESIDENCY
Special Duties Office

Date: 08/07/16

Attention: To Whom It May Concern

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

We have no hidden intentions towards your funds than to see to it that the proper papers are put in place. I agree that our country is going through reforms in some sectors and in the past the system was being controled by corrupt officials and bankers. This is why we took it upon ourselves to directly partake in the ungoing process. The office of the President do not involve itself with these matters but because we want to ensure that transperency is observed by all offices in Nigeria, we decided to play a lead role.

Your Interpol case file handler have been able to convince us that you do not have the financial capacity to procure the new fund transfer documents and tax payments because you have spent a lot in several attempts to secure your funds. This administration is determined to resolve all pending international cases that it inherited from the past administration. In our quest to do so, we must ensure that the rule of law is observed in all ramifications. Since funds cannot be deducted from your recovered funds because it is presently tagged as 'high risk funds' in Europe, the only solution to bringing an end to this process is the signing of an MOU. It will be notarized, legalized, and filed at the High Court of Justice here in Nigeria and the International Court of Justice. We also require a letter of guarantee from Interpol to back up the MOU.

The MOU will serve as an agreement between you and the Federal government of Nigeria. It is an agreement that you will procure the mandatory new fund transfer documents and pay the necessary taxes after you have received your recovered funds in your account. This MOU will enable us issue a directive to release your recovered fund to you and also assure us that you will fulfill you own end of the bargain when the funds are paid to you.

Your Interpol representatives should proceed to the Federal Ministry of Justice in Nigeria to draw up an MOU that is acceptable to both parties. We have already sent a notification to the Attorney General and Minister to the Federal Ministry of Justice to speed up the process. They will be expecting your representative today.

This is the final decision of this office on this matter.

Signed by:

SECRETARY TO THE

Header:
Received: from [41.58.238.157] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 8 Jul 2016
Cc: nationalcentralbureaulondon@gmail.com, ecb.juliane@europe.com
Subject: MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.58.238.157<br>Originating ISP: Swiftng<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:24 am

THE PRESIDENCY
Special Duties Office

Date: 11/07/16

Attention: To Whom It May Concern

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

Your money will be transferred into your bank account from the Escrow Account at the European Central Bank in Frankfurt Germany only after we have successfully signed an MOU/Agreement. We wanted you to procure and submit new fund transfer documents before your fund is released into your bank account but, your Interpol case handler, Sir Elton Wilfred, was able to forcefully convince us that you do not have the financial capacity to procure new fund transfer documents right now and we should consider entering into an agreement with you that will assure us that you will procure and submit new fund transfer documents after you receive your money in your account.

My last letter to you is a letter stating that after much considerations, this administration has agreed to the proposal put forward by Interpol and further instructions was given based on the request. Please go back to my last message and ask your representative to go to our Justice Ministry to partake in drawing up an MOU/Agreement, process and file it at the high courts here in Nigeria and the International Court of Justice. After it is signed processed and filed, we will then issue a consent letter to the European Central Bank that we are satisfied and that your recovered funds should be paid to you.

Signed by:

SECRETARY TO THE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:56 am

Dear

I was able to establish contact with our office in West Africa and have instructed them to proceed to the Justice Ministry in Nigeria to draw up the agreement between you and the government of Nigeria.

I will get back to you immediately I receive any information from our office in West Africa.

Yours faithfully,

Elton Wilfred
Director - FMD

Phone Number:
+447452247894
Country or destination Isle of Man
Original network provider* Manx Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.