Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ofg109cbn@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ofg109cbn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:27 am

Payment Update
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TELEX AND WIRE DEPT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TELEX AND WIRE DEPT <ofg109cbn@yahoo.com> Jun 23 at 11:54 PM
Message body
Attention:Beneficiary

I am Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele , General Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)Federal Republic of Nigeria. I have urgent information for you, which will be very vital to you. My colleagues in this Central Bank of Nigeria and in other Ministries that are in charge of transferring money, has conspired to release your fund into another account claiming that you are the one who ask them to release your fund into this account in Bangladesh. I have been approached, as the General Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria of this bank to endorse on this stated below bank account to enable your fund be transferred. Please confirm to me if you are the owner of this account.

BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK,
BANK ADDRESS:63,DAS ROAD, DHAKA-1100, BANGLADESH.
BRANCH CODE: 331420
ACCOUNT NO: 61053229038
BENEFICIARY:MR.AHMED SHAMSUZ

As a matter of fact,EX-CBN PROF CHUKWUMA .C.SOLUDO, EX-CBN ALHAJI M. EX-CBN R. RASHEED, EX-CBN MR. ERNEST EBI EX-CBN MALLAM SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI, and their Associate in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) (C.B.N) have advised me to release your fund into the above account. Hence I decided to contact you to know if you actually ask them to do so.

This fund will be transferred to this above bank account before 27th of JUNE 2016 as soon as I endorse and give instruction to our Clearing House to remit the fund if you are not aware of this transfer or did not instructed anybody to transfer your fund into the bank account above , send your receiving banking and contract details to enable me release your fund and make sure you call me on the below telephone number to confirm if I have received your banking and contract details.

Please, this information I am giving you is a great risk on my side, so you have to keep this very confidential, as I am ready to assist you get your fund released into your account.

Your prompt response to this mail will expedite the release of your over due payment.

Best regard.
Mr.Godwin I. Emefiele
Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
+2348029848550
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ofg109cbn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:33 pm

Your payment

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TELEX AND WIRE DEPT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TELEX AND WIRE DEPT <ofg109cbn@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: telex_dept@live.com
To:

2 Jan at 17:36

Dear,

You will receive your funds through ATM DEBIT MASTERCARD which is ready to dispatch within 48hrs,Please reconfirm information such as full name, mailing address home/ office,telephone number, identity card.

Best regard.

Dr.Isa Dagogo
Director, Telex & Wire Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.