Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

d_taarhlia@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

d_taarhlia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Out of the blue:

Hi, how are you ? hope you are doing good ? is a pleasure getting in contact with you . My name is Taarhlia . i have something very important that i would like to share with you privately . please write back to me through my private email [ d_taarhlia@yahoo.com ], so that i will write you in details my reason of writing to you . thanks and have a nice day .

Return-Path: <katy_keuw@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: d_taarhlia@yahoo.com
Return-receipt-to: d_taarhlia@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: d_taarhlia@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:38 pm

A year ago "she" was using a different email address:

To: taarhlia@hotmail.com
Subject: Very important

Hello, i am Taarhlia, please I want to talk to you privately . Is all about me . just get back to me as soon as you can . it is very important. thanks and have a blessed day. please write me on this email( taarhlia@hotmail.com ) thanks .
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

taarhlia@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:19 am

Skype ID:
live:taarhlia

Hello dear, I sincerely believe that my contact with you will bring joy and happiness to both of us . Hope all is well with you and your family . I have a special reason why i decided to contact you, its because of the urgency of my situation here, Please read carefully .

My name is Taarhlia Daudis Mohamed, i am 20 years old from Sierra Leona , I am the daughter of late Daudis Mohamed Koroma, the former minister of health and sanitation in my country . He died in 2011 . And my biological mother died some 4 years ago . Meanwhile, I'm the only child of my biological mother .

Please do understand that I followed my intuition in making my contact with you , so it is by divine mandate am reposing my absolute confidence in you , hoping we will achieve success together . I never get misled whenever I followed my intuitive directive .

My father secretly deposited a huge amount in one of the leading banks ,in custody of my name as the next of kin . I therefore write that you partner with me over the transfer of this fund to your account and it's investment . After the fund is transferred to your account , I will join you there to further my studies , while you guide me well into investing the fund. In my next message I will tell you the reasons why I want this fund transfer to your position and wish to leave my present location . It is my intention to compensate you as you wish.

I will wait for your positive response showing your interest then, I will inform the holding bank about you immediately. Please do keep this secret only to yourself ,I beg you not to disclose it to a third party till I come over to meet with you , once the fund has been transferred into your account . I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your question(s). I look forward to hear from you .

Be blessed,
Yours ,
Ms.Taarhlia Daudis .

Header:
Return-Path: <Taarhlia@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY1PR07MB2684.namprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.167.17.12]) by
Wed, 22 Jun 2016
Subject: Please help me out

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Dear, thank you for your concern . Once more , please have it in mind that I followed my intuition in chosen you ; this is the basis of my confidence in you since I never get misled whenever I followed my intuitive directive .

I have suffered allot since after the death of my father . I was even more devastated , because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my stepmother and her children , who happens to be my only known blood relatives . Immediately after my father's burial , they planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties , even though I wasn't bothered about those things, they worst happened when they sent hired assassins to kill me , I was only saved by the help of our security guard who told me earlier in the day time before the incident not to sleep in my room as there was plan to kill me by my own stepmother , so when they came into my room on that faithful night , and did not found me , they killed our security guard out of annoyance . It was after this incidence that , I decided to escape to Senegal, here I'm living as a refugee . My choice of Senegal is for reasons concerning this fund . It seems my father knew while alive that something of this nature would happen after his death that he deposited this fund using my name as next of kin.

Meanwhile, my dear , note that at the present , you can call me with the pastors telephone number, he is the pastor in charge of this camp. his number is , +221 774835021, as soon as you call tell him that you want to speak to me then he will send for me to answer your call. Though as I have pleaded for secrecy on the affair , so I would have preferred that we have all our communication through email . But if for any reason you wish that we talk on phone , you can call me .

Please, reply me urgently with the following of your personal information : Your full name ............., Profession................., Your telephone number.......................,

I will submit them to the holding bank of my inherited fund by introducing you as my trustee, so that they will contact you directly and start to remit the fund to your account .

Accept my heart full of love and caring .

thanks .

IDWM.png

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221774835021
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taarhlia@hotmail.com bicisbank@bicisbank.tk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:53 pm

My dearest, thanks very much for your concern . I sincerely know that I would always find happiness around you . Once more , permit me to remind you that I followed my intuition in chosen , so my confidence in you is absolute , because I never got misled whenever I followed my intuitive directives .

Now, I crave your indulgence to allow me submit to the holding bank of this my inherited fund ( BICIS Senegal BNP Paribas Bank ) your email and inform them that you are my trustee , so that they will contact you directly , The bank will contact you okay . However , I still pray you to keep this affair to your self , the safety of the fund on and after the transfer is important to me , as I had once say, save you now ,this fund is next the most important thing in my life , so I am guiding it jealously . Please ,when the bank communicate to you try to update me any information they may pass through you .

Meanwhile, my dear , Though as I have pleaded for secrecy on the affair , so I would have preferred that we have all our communication through email . But if for any reason you wish that we talk on phone , you can call .

For Reference , The Bank Contact Information Are,

Bank : BICIS Groupe BNP Paribas Bank

Address : 2 Avenue Leopold Sedar Senghor , Dakar , Senegal

Tel .: ( +221 ) 773772370

E-mail : BISICBANK@accountant.com
bicisbank@bicisbank.tk ,
transferunit@bicisbank.tk

Name of the bank director in charge of the the transfer : Mr. Amadou Kane

My Inheritance ( Fund ) Details

Name of depositor : Mr. Daudis Mohamed Koroma .
Account number : 3154348002
Account deposit code : BICIS/ABYJ/
Account type : Non-resident
Account next of kin : Ms. Taarhlia Daudis Koroma .
Amount deposited : USD 4,200,000 .00 ( Four Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars )

The camp address where I stay is ; Unite 20, Villa 70, Yoff , Dakar Senegal

My regards

BICIS / BNP PARIBAS BANK
2 Avenue Leopold Sedar Senghor
Dakar Senegal
Tel. : ( 221 ) 765727133
Fax: (221) 338351676 .

To Ms, Taarhlia Daudis,

We have noted your request to transfer an inherited fund of Ms, Taarhlia Daudis Mohamed Koroma , to her partner . Foremost, we wish to acknowledge the existence of the fund , USD4,200,000 ( Four Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) in our custody, and our readiness to release it to the appointed trustee .

In line with our security, administrative matters and ethics , we are expecting you and your partner to furnish us with the following of our official requirements, which will certify that she have legally presented you to receive the fund on her behalf . Thus , our official requirements :

1, YOUR TRUSTEE IDENTITY CARD - This can either be computer scan copy of his traveling passport or driving license or National Identity Card .

2, DEATH CERTIFICATE OF Daudis Mohamed Koroma .

3, THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE SAID FUND .

All these information are compulsory and they are needed to protect our interest, yours and your trustee on and after the transfer of the fund to his to-be-nominated destination, for smooth transfer of the fund . Upon receiving all these information we will proceed with the remittance .

It is unfortunate that we can not effect the transfer directly to your partner`s account due-to the economic policies of there country . but in alternative, we will send out bank representative with a diplomatic status to your partner to deliver the fund to him .

This will be in agreement with your partner and it can only take a few days to be done .

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask us .

Yours faithfully ,
Mr. Amadou Kane
( CEO )

Header:
Return-Path: <bicisbank@bicisbank.tk>
Received: from jws10640.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws150.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Sat, 25 Jun 2016 09:19:58 +0000; 1466846398.188
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016
Reply-To: Bicis Bank Dakar Senegal <bicisbankdakarsenegal@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Taarhlia@hotmail.com" <Taarhlia@hotmail.com>
Subject: Acknowledgement and procedures

Phone Numbers:
+221765727133
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Fax: +221338351676
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221773772370
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: d_taarhlia@yahoo.com taarhlia@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:28 pm

My dear, i am happy for the update from the bank and there condition of the transfer . do you accept there mode of transfer ? please attached here are the documents they requested and i have sent them the original copies . kindly send to me your Id card so that will forward it to them as well .
Please my dear, why not tell me a little about your self ? i am so eager to know, hope i don`t offend you ?

Thanks and God bless .

Yours Taarhlia .

WMDOC1.png

WMDOC2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:37 am

Ok my dear, i will be expecting to read from the bank by tomorrow as today is weekend . so from the their last mail, they will be sending there representative to you ? but i don`t when and i have to be aware of their time .
Yes, in my whole life i hate fake and false people but i always believe in my spirit . i work with my spirit and God has been my guidance . please when you hear from the bank due let me know .

Thanks and remain blessed .

Yours Taarhlia .

BICIS / BNP PARIBAS BANK
2 Avenue Leopold Sedar Senghor
Dakar Senegal
Tel. : ( 221 ) 765727133
Fax: (221) 338351676 .

To Mr. ,

We have received the documents we needed and our bank executives will meet latter today .

In the main time we are yet to receive a copy of your Id card, driving license or international passport which one of the above mentioned must be submitted .

We don`t need your account details for this `cause the fund will be delivered diplomatically and your partner have accepted and signed for it . time and date should be announced to us after today`s of the executives .

Directions and ethics will also be provided to you as well as the information of the Diplomat . and for your notice, the content of the diplomatic safe box will not be made known to the diplomat for security reasons . a code will be sent to you immediately you confirm and received the box. this is part of our security measures .

we will write you again for further updates and directions .

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask us .

Yours faithfully ,
Mr. Amadou Kane
( CEO )

My dear, today again i received this mail from the bank . did you get it ? please kindly do the needful .

Thanks .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taarhlia@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:39 pm

My dearest , thanks for the mail . how are you ? hope you are doing good ? don`t be offended by my curiosity. don`t you have any card ? please this should be a concern in the process because the made made it so clear to you that they need your driving licensee or passport or Id card . how do you explain to the bank that you don`t have any of this and expect them to be comfortable with that ? please if you have any identification card , better you send it to them . i am worried about this . and please i want to know your occupation . it is important to me now .

Taarhlia writes with love .

ETA: E-mail to bicisbank@bicisbank.tk
Bounced
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:10 am

My dear, i am very sorry for your situation, but i wish you have at least one mode of identification . how will you identify your self before the Diplomat ? well, that is the conditions of the holding bank and i don`t know how to convince them that you have no Id card or passport, a Us citizen ? am sorry dear.

Thanks .

Yours Taarhlia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.