Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

misstefaine36@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Recovery scam.

Feedback form [#12645]

What name did the scammer use?*: Stephenie loe Russe
cammer's Skype username . .*: misstefaine36@hotmail.com
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Never met
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Still early
How much money did they demand?: Offered 350,000$
Name you were told to send the money to. : Rev gorge paul henry
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Not yet
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221703373342
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Regular email blocker
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.:
Friend .

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.
I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the
same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and
disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.
The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .
I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( 350.000.00 dollar in your Name , I send the cheque through Rev Father gorge Paul henry ,He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft 350.000.00 dollar ] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev.father gorge paul henry with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email: contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque (rev.fathergorgepaulhenry@gmail.com) his Telephone Number is (+221703373342)

yours sincerely.
miss Stephenie loe Russel.

Have a lovely day.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: misstefaine36@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:33 pm

MY GOOD FRIEND,

How are you today my dear?It's my pleasure to meet with you, and I like to be open up to you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle of life for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color,religion or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care,love,sincerity,faithfulness,trustworthy and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is miss Stephenie Russel, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but that was OK, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too. I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin.Thanks,
I love to hear from you soon
Yours lovely....miss Stephenie Russel

Header:
Return-Path: <misstefaine36@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT148-W47 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 27 Jun 2016
Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:52 am

Skype ID:
live:misstefaine36

My Dear,

i must thank you once again for your humble reply to me. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you. You see, with your response, i am convinced that the future has a special place for us, only if we could trust each other, work in line and keep an open mind with each other.

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was so blind to see that made him not to exercise patience for me. I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is for a reason.

Remember i told you i am the Chief Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. I was his account officer before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:14.500,000. (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name,
2. Address
2. Identification copy
3.Nationality

Thanks and best regards
miss Stephenie Russel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:21 pm

MY DEAREST,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447989010764
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because The Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank, ....... Thanks for your understanding

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don't want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below,send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM
Managing Director, Stephen Hester
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email ( royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com )

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply, send me sms or write email to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Love from Yours miss Stephenie Russel

============================================================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM
Managing Director, Stephen Hester
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email (royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com)

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely

Phone Number:
+447989010764
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:12 pm

Glamorous day my dear,
It's my pleasant honor to hear from you so soon,i so much appreciate your kind gesture and optimism in this transaction,now i really acknowledge that you definitely want to help me on this process.Notwithstanding may Almighty God continues to guide and lead you till we achieve our goals and mission which will definitely come to pass as long as you are working with truth and sincerity to partner with me,you have perfectly done well by highlighting me on the process of the letter.
Perhaps if you haven't send the letter to the bank,then kindly send it to the bank immediately so that the bank will not hesitate to response to you on Monday,because this is weekend and the moment you hear from the bank update me immediately so i can direct you on the process of answering the bank.Note that all the information's concerning the deceased are all with me,i will pass it to you when the need arises so gird yourself with full confidence everything gonna work out smoothly as long as you are ready to help me by the way you are piloting the process.
Therefore as i told you earlier this a top secret between you and i even due we haven't seen one on one but i believe our mind are one and pure to each other,please never disclose this to whosoever because the world has ears.
Thanks for your Anticipation cooperation and full indulgence,i wait to hear a word encouragement and firm from you so soon.
Have lovely weekend.
Lots of love
stephenie
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:17 pm

OK my my dear any moments your received the bank responds kindly update me immediately.thanks, i love you.

Royal Bank of Scotland Plc United Kingdom Managing Director,Stephen Hester PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom Phone +441214567840 RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM Attention Be informed that the management of Royal Bank of Scotland United Kingdom is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to claim the balance account of our deceased customer According to our Bank rules and regulations,the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carried out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly, You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim. Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank Appreciating the confidence you deposit on Royal Bank of Scotland United Kingdom, Stephen Hester

Header:
Return-Path: <royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-x241.google.com (mail-it0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c0b::241])
From: royalbank scotland <royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016
Subject: Re: APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

RBS1.png

RBS2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:18 pm

My Dear,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well? Please bear with me that I am working on it to put in place all the necessary information in the form of official inquiry of deceased, I will like you to make an effort to see that this transaction is a success. This is a transaction that both of us need to be very careful so to see that everything goes well.
I could understand this is a matter of urgency, therefore see the deceased information below, use it to fill the official inquiry of deceased form and send back to the bank immediately.
You should complete the next of kin ID form with your information and bank account details for the transfer. Please you should be very careful and hope that the success will be achieved soon.
You should avoid mistake from your side. What you should do now is to print the forms out and fill it with pen and sign if you have received any form from the bank because i have gone through and find out that the management have attend to you,please kindly do per my instruction's and send back to the bank today or first thing tomorrow morning because the bank gave condition for the return of the forms. I will wait to hear from you and my best regard to you and your family. The Next of kin ID form will be filled with your information and your bank details for the transfer.miss Stephenie Russel

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THE DECEASED INFORMATION

DECEASED INFORMATION.
1: Deceased full name: DR. HARRISON FOSTER
2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser
3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUULybia
4: Deceased country of origin: Libya
5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: Libya / Nov 1, 1944.
6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Mrs Aisha Harrison Foster
7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: NON
8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner
9: Deceased Account type with this bank: company acceptance
10: Deceased Account number:-SID5813060001
11: Account Title of the deceased: Dr. Harrison Foster
12: Date account was opened: 16th Aug,2004
13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th Aug,2004
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misstefaine36@hotmail.com royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:11 am

My dear,how are you doing today?Why is that i haven't heard from you all these while,what could have been the circumstance surrounding you that made you not to reply me since past two days now to know how extend you have gone with the process of filling those forms or haven't you received any message from the bank but even if i do instruct you to update me always so that i will know how of handling issues here to make everything possible for us to get this fund as fast as we do want it.Thanks i do hope to hear from you as soon as you received my mail.
Love
Stephenie

My dear,what kind of message do send the bank,you was asked to fill up a form given to you and you are sending this to the management of the bank,are you out of your sense Mr ,the bank will not attend to you without you filling those forms adequately as the bank have instructed you,go and fill those forms,you just copy rubbish and send to the bank while you said you are business partner to our deceased costumer you must proof to the bank you are the real person or else the transaction will be cancel immediately.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Royal Bank of Scotland United Kingdom London.

My dear,you have to follow the bank procedure without that the bank will not attend to you,so this is the form again kindly print it out and fill it appropriately with the deceased information and your information. Managing Director;Stephen Hester.

Dear ,
OK but how far have you gone with the bank process and h ave fill the forms you received from the bank appropriately.

My dear,
This one you are keeping silence all this while how far have you gone with the process and where is the stage you are now with the bank,i told you that you must highlight me in whatever you are doing and when ever you receive any message from the bank so that you will not make any mistake,if you really want us to achieve this you have to be sincerely with me and follow my instruction's to avoid mistake and canceling of this opportunity.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbankofscotland.uk4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:15 am

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UNITED KINGDOM LONDON

My dear irrespective of your request,Now if you can't download the forms and fill it,then you have to forward the following.

1.your full Names
2.Address
3.photocopy of your passport or national ID
4.Country
5.Nationality
6.your Account Name,Numbers and switch code.
7.your occupations
8.your preferred account
9.your phone number
Managing Director,Stephen Hester
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.