Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mredwardcopper112@gmail.com mredwardcooper@unafrique.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: YOUR ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT IS READY

Dr Thomas Onyenso Duru
to me
From Dr. Thomas Onyenso Duru

Attention :

Sir

Happy to announce to you that the Accounts Department has completed the opening of your New Non-Residential Online Banking Account today, and your total dividend value of US$1,800,000.00 has been fully credited therein for onward transmission to your Destination Bank Account.

NOTE: The Technical Department of our Bank discovered that most Internet hackers do operate through these two major browsers, such as (Mozila Browser, Google Chrome Browser), which makes it easier for them to gain access to people's online banking account to divert their credited values into their self unknown bank account. In that regards, the Technical Department has designed or built this official online website , in such a way that it can open safely on “ INTERNET EXPLORER ”. This is for security purpose and to secured the credited value until you transfer out to your destination bank account.

SECONDLY: UPON RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE, AND YOU LOGIN TO YOUR ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT, SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON “Click Here To Change Your Password” AND QUICKLY CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD TO YOUR PRIVATE PASSWORD.

FOR MAXIMUM PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF YOUR ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT AND THE TOTAL FUND $1.8MILLION CREDITED THEREIN, YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO USE INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY TO OPEN THE WEBSITE ,BEFORE YOU COMMENCE YOUR TRANSFER. IF YOU DON'T HAVE INTERNET EXPLORER ON YOUR COMPUTER, PLEASE TRY TO DOWNLOAD ONE BEFORE YOU STARTS.

GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE YOUR TRANSFER:

Open the Website : ========= http:/ / b.anquatlantique.com
On Top at left hand side click on Login written in a green column
Enter Account Username: ===== HermanM123
Enter Account Password / Pin : =========555@505
Click “Login”
A page will display, on that page you will read your online banking statement of account, to confirm your total dividend value of $1,800,000.00 fully credited and ready to be transmitted to your country destination bank account.
Then Below Click on “Click Here For Bank To Bank Transfer”.
You will be taking to Another page, on that page, you will be required to fill your destination Bank Account Details properly.
a) Enter Destination / Receiving Bank Name:
b) Enter Destination / Receiving Bank Account Number:
c) Enter Destination Bank Address:
d) Destination Country: (Select country where your destination account is)
e) Enter Routing Number : (if there is no Routing No. Pls. enter N.A)
f) Enter Destination Bank Swift Code: (if there is no swift code, pls enter N.A)
g) Enter Destination Bank Sort code: (if there is no Sort Code. Pls. enter N.A)
h) Enter Destination Bank Iban No: (if there is no Iban No. Pls. enter N.A)
i) Destination Account Name:
j) Date: (Select Date 2016)
k) Currency: === (Select= USD)
l) Enter Amount without putting Coma: (like this: 1800000)
m) Enter your Email address :
n) Then Click “Transfer Funds”
You will now be taking to Another Page
On that page, You will be required to Enter " Personal Access Code ( PAC / TAC):
Your Personal Access Code ( PAC / TAC): is : =======BAQBK101
Click “Continue” you will be taking to another page.
On that page , You will be required to Enter COT Code:
Your COT Code IS: =======BAQCOTX9922
Again Click “Continue”
Again you will be redirected to the Last and Final page.
On this page, you will be required to enter your “Transfer Authentication Code”:
Your Transfer Authentication Code is : ====BAQAUT229
Then You will wait for some few minutes while your transfer progresses and process to your Destination bank account. Once the transfer is done correctly, it will confirm “Successful “ and you will read a message that says ” TRANSFER COMPLETED " Funds will reflect to your bank account within 72 hours.

If you encounter any Difficulty/ problems making your transfer today, feel free to contact me immediately either by email or call me.

Best Regards
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

drthom777@b.anquatlantique.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Dr Thomas Onyenso Duru
to me
Attention :

I received your message with a surprise report that your Transfer Authentication Code says Invalid when entered to your online to make your transfer. This report is surprising because all the 3 transfer codes sent to you were TESTED OK, before sending them to you, i wonder why other 2 codes goes successfully and the last code , authentication code says invalid.

Please be patient, the Accounts Director whose office is in charge to look into this is not on seat now, immediately he return back before the close of work, i will mandate him to check on your online database to know why this authentication code suddenly goes invalid.

Thanks for your patience

Dr . Thomas Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Edward.cooper2004@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Edward Cooper <Edward.cooper2004@gmail.com>
11:53 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Dear Sir,
This is Mr. Edward Cooper, i want to inform you that am having
problems to access my email account (mredwardcooper@unafrique.org) ,so
i decided to use my alternative email to write you and know if Dr.
Thomas Duru has responded to you, after you sent him the Text of
Application Letter.

Please respond to me today through this alternative email account.

Awaits your prompt updates.

Mr. Edward Cooper
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

drthom777@b.anquatlantique.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Re: BENIN IRS OFFICE BLOCKED THE AUTHENTICATION CODE

Dr Thomas Onyenso Duru
to me
Attention:

This is to inform you that the Accounts Director is just returning back from his assignment, i mandated him to check your account database ,which you reported that Transfer Authentication Code (BAQAUT229) I sent to you is saying Invalid.

After several investigations on your new online account database, The Accounts Director confirmed that your transfer authentication code (BAQAUT229) is 100% OK and VALID.

Further he noticed / observed a “RED BLINKING LIGHT” on the system. He traced the light and discovered that the Benin Inland Revenue Service (IRS) through their Networking monitoring received a transfer alert on their system when you initiated this transfer, THEN they BLOCKED the authentication code from completing this transaction.

By this message, I will confirm to you that your transfer authentication (BAQAUT229) code is OK and VALID, it is Benin Inland Revenue Service ( IRS ) who blocked this Code.

First thing tomorrow morning, i will send the Accounts Director to IRS office or if am less busy in the office, i will go personally to find out the reason why IRS office is blocking this Authentication Code from completing your transfer.

You must be patient till tomorrow morning, after proceeding to IRS office, i will report back to you to update you of the situation.

Thanks

Dr. Thomas Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

thomas.duru201@gmail.com drthom777@ba.nquatlantique.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 am

Thomas Duru <thomas.duru201@gmail.com>
to me
Attention:

This is to quickly notify you that the Technical Department of our
bank noticed that some unknown internet hackers attempted to hack into
the bank website, urgently and quickly the technical department has to
block the site, and set up a more secured one. That is to say I will
no longer be communicating you through my old official email account
(drthom777@b.anquatlantique.com)

I am sending you message with my new official email account
drthom777@ba.nquatlantique.com which you must respond immediately.

Note because of the newly setup of this official email account, the
first email I will send to you will go into your spam / bulk folder,
that is why I am sending you this message first with my alternative
email account of gmail, to notify you to check your spam / bulk folder
as my first letter will go into the folder, after that the subsequent
emails will be entering your inbox folder as the new website
normalized.

Check your spam folder now for my first letter from my newly official
email account and respond me there.

We apologize for every in-convinces

Dr. Thomas Onyenso Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

drthom777@ba.nquatlantique.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:42 am

Dr. Thomas Onyenso Duru <drthom777@ba.nquatlantique.com>
to me
From Dr. Thomas Onyenso Duru
Foreign Remittance Director
Banque Atlantique Benin
Telephone : + 229 688 32335
Date : 23rd June, 2016

Attention:

This is Dr. Thomas O. Duru, I am sending this message to you to notify you that my bank official email has changed, as the bank noticed a hacking attempt on the website.

Kindly reply this message now ,on this new official email account for further communications regarding your dividend transfer.

Thanks

Dr. Thomas O. Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Dr. Thomas Onyenso Duru
to me
Attention:
I want to inform you that I personally went to IRS office this morning, to know the reason why the office has blocked this Transfer Authentication Code, which prevented you from completing the transfer out of your credited value to your destination bank account.
Sincerely it was a great battle between me and the Tax Director, who accuses our bank of attempting to transfer this your dividend fund secretly through our bank online transfer service without making the Tax Clearance of the transaction.
I tried every thing possible to convince the Tax Director that this payment is your investment dividend from our bank, which I presented all the proof documents to him.
The Tax Director insisted that he is going to submit a default report to the presidency , for our bank attempted to default the Government policy on Taxation Matters, which may lead to sanctioning our bank from further transactions until the presidency cleared that.
Further the Tax Director in anger, pulled his table and brought out a copy of Tax Clearance Certificate Issued to a beneficiary that received her funds from Bank of Africa . Please find the attached documents.
After all said and done, I pleaded the Tax Director to have mercy and not to forward this report to the presidency.
The Tax Director has granted the apology and insisted that the IRS office is not going to release the Blocked Authentication Code , not until the Tax clearance of this transaction is made.
From the Government calculation and policy, beneficiary of any funds to be transferred abroad from this country, has to pay 0.1% of the total value to be transferred.
Your dividend value is $1,800,000.00 , which the 0.1% Tax is $1,800.00
To avoid the IRS office from confiscating this transfer, I will advise you Dr Herman, Make an urgent arrangement to send the $1,800 Tax clearance fees to the bank accounts director, for him to go to IRS office and make the Tax Clearance, INSTANTLY the IRS office will release your blocked Authentication Code, and you will continue and finalize this transfer tomorrow to your destination bank account.
Reply this message immediately so that I can give you the information of the Accounts Director to send the fees, as we need to run against time before the IRS decided to pull any action against this transfer.

Thanks
Dr. Thomas O. Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Dr. Thomas Onyenso Duru
to me
Attention:

Honestly this is just an unlucky situation, if our bank had known that the IRS office has extended their check-mating and Monitoring to funds transfered by online banking service, we would have deducted this Tax Fees first from your principle value, use it to settle the Taxes, before crediting. This is the first time our bank is experiencing this.
Well all the same, your total dividend value of $1.8Million is far to compare to this Tax fees of just $1,800.

I will like to Suggest here sir, transferring this tax fees of $1,800 through wire transfer, is going to definitely put a delay to completion of this your transfer, this is why i will advise you, why not use western union or Money Gram to send down the Tax fees of $1,800, so that the accounts director will receive it the same day you send it, and proceed to make the tax clearance the same day, the same day you will complete and finalize this your transfer to your destination bank account, RATHER THAN using WIRE TRANSFER, which will take nothing less than 5 working days before the money reaches here.

I am standby to read your email now, to know if you will be able to make sending by western union or money gram , then i will give you the accounts director's info.

Regards

Dr. Thomas O. Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Dr. Thomas Onyenso Duru
to me
Attention:

I am only trying to make the process quicker, but all the same, here is the accounts details to transfer the fees

1) BANK NAME: ======== BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BENIN
2) BANK ADDRESS: ====== AGENCE SENADE AKPAKPA
3) SWIFT CODE: ======== ATBJBJBJXXX
4) ACCOUNT NUMBER: ===== 33421760001
5) BANK CODE: ========== BJ115
6) BRANCH CODE: ======= 01004
7) CLE RIB: ===========40
8) IBAN : =======BJ66.BJ11.5010.0403.3421.7600.0140
9) BENEFICIARY NAME: ======= ONWUCHEKWA JOVITA

Note if you were able to make the transfer today, scan the Transfer Slip-Copy and send to me immediately.

Regards

Dr. Thomas O. Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

edward.cooper2004@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Edward Cooper
to me
Attention:

I am totally surprised at this report that the bank account i sent to
you to transfer the tax fees is invalid. I am surprised because the
bank agent who owns this account ,received a payment from an overseas
customer just yesterday with the same bank account, so how come yours
is saying invalid account.

Well Dr. Herman, there is no other option here for you to send this
fees, hence you confirmed that you are not allowed to send western
union or money gram, and the bank account i submitted to you, you
reported that the transfer can not go through, i think i don't have
any other option for you to send this fees.

I will send a message to accounts director right away and instruct him
to cancel your online banking account and recall the credited value of
$1.8Million back to bank treasury, before the IRS will quickly
confiscate the transfer and send this fund to Benin Government
Treasury.

I have done all my best for you to receive this dividend payment , the disappointment is not from me nor from the bank.

Thanks

Dr. Thomas Duru
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.