Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing and impersonating Chris Weir

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chriscolin0805@gmail.com tramites@mes.gob.cu

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Subject: Donation of $ 1.5 million Dollars
To: Recipients <tramites@mes.gob.cu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 15:42:59 +0100
Reply-To: chriscolin0805@gmail.com

My wife and I have awarded you with a donation of $ 1.5 million Dollars
from part of our Jackpot Lottery of 161,653,000 Million Pounds, send your
name,address, phone for claims.

View http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-18801698

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Best of luck.

Chris Colin & Weir

Reply E-mail: chriscolin0805@gmail.com

Originating IP: 105.112.18.42
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

chriscolin0805@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Chris Colin Weir
Jun 18 (3 days ago)

to me
Dear:,

My wife and I are very happy to hear from you because we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, which was why we had to make sure our interview is put on the Internet for the world to see and we have also attached our real pictures to this mail to definitely prove to you that you are in the right hands.

We plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and make some of our friends millionaires because we believe in making others comfortable
and happy like us . My wife and I have assist the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, some hospitals majorly involved in cancer treatment, and some other charity organizations in Africa, Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

However, since we won the Euro Millions Lottery, my wife and I have been investing ahead of the future, as we just bought some houses in London, Portugal. We are on vacation to visit one of our charity home here in South Africa. Your donated funds of ($1,500,000.00 USD) are in a bank in South Africa. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS! One amazing incident happened this morning because I got an email from one of the beneficiaries who lives in Cyprus, Mr Kostas, thanking my wife and I for the cash donation to him and his family. This kind of emails we receive from our beneficiaries gives my wife and I much joy and we are really happy for you, being one of our beneficiaries.

Mr Kostas told us that he received his own funds, though he was a little scared and afraid as a result of different scams going on in the internet today, but he made up his mind, he trusted us and he followed the bank's instructions, which facilitated to the safe transfer of the funds which we donated to him and his family.

I have submitted your Name, Email Address and your Mobile Number to our pay-out bank in South Africa and you are advice to contact the transfer department via email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds transfer of $1,500,000.00 USD which was donated to you.

My wife and I humbly urge you to cooperate with our pay-out bank in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which was donated to you because you are our only beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money. We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and we also suggest that you get in touch with the bank on details below for the transfer of your funds.

Bank Name: First Heaven Bank and Investment
Transfer/Wire Department
Contact Person: Mr.Brad Deo Gillis
Address: 9th floor Canal Walk,
Century Blvd, Century City,
Cape Town, 7441
South Africa
Bank E-mail: info@firstheaven.co.za
Telephone: +27 83732 9992

We love you and your family.
Information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-18801698

Kind Regards,
Colin & Chris Weir
+27837329992
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

info@firstheaven.co.za

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Welcome To First Heaven Bank And Investment‏‎
First Heaven Bank And Investment
to me
9th floor Canal Walk,
Cape Town, 7441
South Africa
Tel +27 83732 9992
Fax: +27 83756028

Our Ref: FHB/MD/12-G/57 /SA

Your ref: REF/900/111/2016.

Date: 20 June 2016

Dear Esteemed Customer:

You are receiving this email correspondence from Mr. Brad Deo Gillis, the controller and chief accounting officer of First Heaven Bank And Investment. We are constantly striving to meet your offshore and international banking and investment needs, and when you join our organisation, you are making a commitment that deserves reward, as we offer you access to a wealth of services and products and a dedicated relationship manager.

Your details were forwarded to us by the management of Shoo-smiths Law firm on behalf of Colin & Chris Weir the Euro Millions Lottery winners, declaring you as a bonafide beneficiary of their ongoing charity donation.

To further confirm the identity of the organizers of this charity donation, please view the webpage below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OopDopLsGNo

First Heaven Bank hereby officially inform you that your valid cheque for $1,500,000.00 USD = currently in our bank's possession and as it was deposited with us as an International bank draft by the Colin & Chris Weir, the Euro Millions Lottery Winners.

According to the African Financial Service Authority rules and regulations for accounts and large transfers, international customers are to employ the services of an intermediary bank which will be responsible for clearing their cheque here in Africa before the funds in cash can be transferred to the destination country.
This is the role Heaven Bank have been authorized to play and we expect you to furnish us with the below details to enable us transfer/wire your funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Personal Information:

Full Name:
Contact Address:
Mobile Number:
Date Of Birth:

Banking Information:

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Holder:
Account Number:
Swift Code:
Routing Number:

Your funds which amounts to $1,500,000.00 USD = will be credited to your operational bank account within 2-3 working days after transfer.
NOTE: If you do not wish to submit the above details due to reasons best known to you, your valid bank cheque can be sent to your address via courier delivery, but you will be responsible for courier delivery fee as delivery fee must be paid before shipment is effected.Thank you for your time and we look forward to the successful transfer of your funds.

We thank you for choosing First Heaven Bank and Investment and we appreciate your patronage of our products and services.

Regards,

Mr. Brad Deo Gillis
Funds transfer unit
First Heaven Bank
And Investment
South Africa
Tel: +27 83732 9992
E-mail: info@firstheaven.co.za
---------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any use of the email by you is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.
+2783756028
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

info@firstheaven.co.za

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Transfer Procedures And Requirement‏‎

to me
9th floor Canal Walk,
Cape Town, 7441
South Africa
Tel +27 83732 9992

Dear Esteemed Customer:

We acknowledged the receipt of your email with information attached for the successful transfer of your donation funds from Chris Colin & Weir. Please be informed that the transfer of your cash donation - $1,500,000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) to your operational bank account in your country will be successful once the requirement has been made.

For your information we will making transfer from an offshore account into your bank account of Bank of America and you are therefore require to pay $450.00 USD to obtain an insurance policy on your funds before the above mentioned funds can be carried out for immediate transfer to your bank account today, note that as soon as the fee has been paid, we are going to issue you with the payment receipt, insurance receipt and a scan copy of wire transfer.

You are therefore require to make the payment of $450.00 only via money gram only with the customer care account officer below, who is responsible to receive and confirm your insurance and transfer fee of $450.00 USD from you today.

Payment information of $450.00 for transfer fee via money gram only

Receiver's Name: Selwin Fourie
Receiver Address: 9th floor Canal Walk,Century Blvd, Century City,
Cape Town, 7441 South Africa
Text Question: Who
Text Answer: Fourie

Once payment has been made, kindly get back to us with the receipt of payment and information stated below in confirming your payment to enable us insured your funds and proceed further with the transfer.

Reference Number
Amount Sent
Sender's Name
Sender's Address

These are the banking principles and policies that are to be followed by beneficiary in order to effect the initiation of their transfer from our bank to your bank account. We advise that you cross check the below account information if there is any change to avoid further mistake in time of transfer.

Bank Name: Bank of America
Account number: 32-007-1434
Bank address: 901 Main St Lower Level, Dallas, TX 75202 USA
Bank Telephone: (214) 209-1370
Code Swift: BOFAUS3N
Routing # : 026009593

Note that upon receipt and confirmation of your payment, your funds will be insured and the transfer will proceed immediately and your funds will hit your account same day and it will be confirmed to you by your bank.

We thank you for choosing First Heaven Bank and Investment and we appreciate your patronage of our products and services.

Regards,

Mr. Brad Deo Gillis
Funds transfer unit
First Heaven Bank
And Investment
South Africa
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any use of the email by you is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

info@firstheaven.co.za

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Dear Esteemed Customer:

to me
9th floor Canal Walk,
Cape Town, 7441
South Africa
Tel +27 83732 9992

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Thanks for your email, we write to inform you that on a such low payment we don't give out our account information due to the incoming tax that will be impose on your payment, we don't want you to pay tax because the government will charge you 40% interest for the tax, so we advise that you make the payment through Money gram or western union.

Regards,

Mr. Brad Deo Gillis
Funds transfer unit
First Heaven Bank
And Investment
South Africa
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: Scammers abusing and impersonating Chris Weir

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:28 pm

to me
9th floor Canal Walk,
Cape Town, 7441
South Africa
Tel +27 83732 9992

Dear Esteemed Customer:

Your email was well received and content understood, we write to bring to your information that the tax increase of insuring your funds will be 1% of your donation funds to be taxed by the government which is $15,000.00 USD so the government will hold this tax payment since it going to be insured of a total amount of $1,500,000.00 USD of your donation funds.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

info@firstheaven.co.za​

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:31 pm

to me
9th floor Canal Walk,
Cape Town, 7441
South Africa
Tel +27 83732 9992

Dear Esteemed Customer:

​Thank you for your email and please note that you will now have to send the required amount. Please use the account information below to send your payment to us. The account information must be used only to remit the required amount of $15,000.00 USD and when sending, the purpose of sending should be kept blank, once again, don't write anything on purpose of sending for easy confirmation.

The above receiver's account is registered as a municipal securities account with First Heaven Bank here in South Africa; it jointly partakes in the remittance and receipt of such deposit from customers in your region.

Account Information

Bank Name: Absa Bank
Account Name: Thuletu Mqikela
Account Number: 4084803038
Branch Code: 632005
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
Address: 32 gordon sands, hibiscus road, gordon's bay
Bank Address: somerset west main road South Africa

In the South Africa Union we work as group of investment banks which jointly underwrite and distribute a new security offering, we oversee brokerage accounts which are margins accounts that allows an investor to buy securities with money deposited in his/her account irrespective of the customer's current portfolio, investment objectives or risk tolerance.

The account particulars above should be used only for the telegraphic (wire) transfer for the payment. Do make sure the information is not altered to avoid any misdirection of the funds; and after the transfer as stipulated above, the payment transaction receipt should be sent to this office via email attachment.

International wire transfers would be received and confirmed within 2-3 banking days, however the transfer of your donation funds valued $1,500,000.00 USD would only be completed after the wire fee has been confirmed in the accredited receiving account.​

Regards,

Mr. Brad Deo Gillis
Funds transfer unit
First Heaven Bank
And Investment
South Africa
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

chris.colin.wier2016@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:11 pm

Email received:

My wife and I earned The family earned £ 161.653 billion and we made a lot of charitable donations, so we decided to donate $ 1.5 million each to 5 lucky people, their email was selected from a database of Internet email, from which your address came out as one of our lucky winners. For verification process
see below

Send name, country, age, occupation and
Phone no.

Congratulations and happy celebrations

Chris Colin Wier

Header:

Subject: DONATION!!!
To: Recipients <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: chris.colin.wier2016@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20191006111848.3ED18EA3F15@correo.tsj.gob.ve>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.