Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chanmeng56@gmail.com chanmeng3@barid.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chanmeng56@gmail.com chanmeng3@barid.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 pm

* 190.98.220.164 Ftth Gtd Manquehue Santiago Chile

Return-Path: <chanmeng3@barid.com>
Received: from smtp.inria.cl (smtp.inria.cl. [190.98.220.164])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l8si63406236qey.104.2014.01.04.07.45.23
for <multiple recipients>;
Reply-To: <chanmeng56@gmail.com>
Subject: **SPAM** Dear Friend
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 22:45:19 +0700

Dear Friend,

I am sorry for this interruption. I have no other way to reach you than these ways if the contents here under are contrary to your moral ethics. Please accept my apology, but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

With due regards, my name is Chan Meng,a banker by profession in Kingdom of Cambodia and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of my bank.

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1998 by a long-time client of our bank,a national of your country.He was a CEO/a textile company owner, business man,a miner at Kruger mining company here in Cambodia, he was also a geologist and a mining consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia, china, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Vietnam all in Asia.

Before he passed away on the November 16th 2004 by car accident with his wife and two children along Cambodia Vietnam road, leaving nobody as the representative of his account after his death. The amount in this account is currently $28,625,370.00.I want to present you as the representative I will use my position and influence in our bank to make sure they release this money to you for us to share.

Yours Sincerely

Chan Meng.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mr.chan.meng@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:59 am

Reply-To: <mr.chan.meng@gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR ATTENTION !!!
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 16:43:00 +0700

Hello,

It is with good spirit of heart i opened up this great opportunity to you.A deceased client of mine that shares almost the same name as yours died as a result of heart-related condition on march 2005.His heart condition was duo to the death of the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives..{More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... nd_tsunami}

There is a draft account opened in my bank in 1999 by a long-time client of our bank,a national of your country.he was a CEO/a textile company owner,business man,a miner at kruger mining company here in Cambodia. he was a geologist and consultant to several other mining conglomerates operating in Cambodia,China,Taiwan,Japan,Indonesia,Pakistan,Vietnam all in Asia,before he passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin of his account after his death.

The amount in this account is currently $19,340,000 (Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) I want to present you as a beneficiary,I will use my position and influence in our bank to make them release this money to you for us to share.

Kindly get back to me for more details

Yours sincerely
Chan Meng
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh

Originating IP: 175.100.60.142
Originating ISP: Viettel (cambodia) Pte., Ltd.
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

mr.chan.meng@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:03 am

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail, how are you and your health? It’s the will of God to know you in this transaction. I am senior staff in Foreign Trade bank here in Cambodia; I have been a banker for 27 years now. I have a client for years and I control his account here in Foreign Trade bank, unfortunately his family is involved in tsunami disaster on the 26 December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia where they all lost their lives.

Base on this incident he started sick for years and develop heart problem and passed away on 12th march 2005 leaving nobody as the next of kin. On his sick bed I am the only person that control his hospital bills because I am in control of his money been his personal accountant.

After years of the fund ($19,340,000 (Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars) here in Foreign Trade bank none of the family is alive for the clams, recently Foreign Trade bank board directors stipulate to send this money to government treasury purse. I am a living witness of this fund which I will not like the government to have it together with his estate. I decided to contact you to stand as the relative next of kin because you share the same name with him.

After my research I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while trying to get a good and capable business for both business and investment purposes.

All documents relating to my late client and the fund are in my possession. Hence, you do not need to worry yourself or entertain any fear in you at all in this transaction. With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund and successfully transfer to your nominated bank account. You will get 50% of the amount at the conclusion of this transaction for your partnership.

Meanwhile I will need you to confirm your information below so that it will enable me officially file your name at the bank as the inheritor for the bank to start the release process:

1. Full names
2. Full address
3. Occupation
4. Direct telephone number for easy communication.

All I require from you is your maximum cooperation.

Here is my Direct num +855.9686-69907.
Here Attached is my ID card.
Mr Chan Meng
Board Member
Phnom Penh

+855968669907
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Cambodia number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

mr.chan.meng@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:06 am

Dear Sir,

I appreciate your mail with your good co-operation in this transaction. I have confirmed your information with good faith and i promise you that your information is 100% secure in my hand with trust i have with you in this transaction.

This morning I will go through the inheritance file of late Mr.Edward Koske and file your name official through the bank file as his relative next of kin. Immediately I am thorough with the file today, I will send your application which you will trans-type and send through the bank e-mail address to enable them start the process of the transfer.

Immediately I am through today I will surly send you the application.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Mr. Chan
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: chanmeng56@gmail.com chanmeng3@barid.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:07 pm

chan meng
to me
Dear Roger XXXX,

How are you? I have successfully completed the process this morning, and filed in your name with your information's officially at the bank today as the relative next of kin to my late client Mr. EDWARD XXXX, With this development now, I will like you to fill this letter in the attached file documents correctly and send to the bank through bank email contact address, so that they will proceed with the transfer. On this message there is three attached file, Death certificate and Deposit
Certificate with the application, trans-type it and send to bank e-mail address on the application given to you.

Remember not to disclose my interest to the bank officials; so that they will not know that I am working together with you to have this inheritance fund. I will advise you to follow my instruction so that you do not make any mistake. As soon as you send it to the bank, try and send one copy of the message to me for my own

verification.
I will wait for your urgent response.

=====================================================

Your Office or Home
Address Under.

………………….......
………………….......
21 June 2016,
Attention: EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS
FOREIGN TRADE BANK
No.3, Street Kramuon Sar
Sangkat Phsar Tmey 1 Khan Daun
Penh Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

E-MAIL: info@ftbkbank.com
Tel: +(855) 1753-7228
Fax: +(855) 23 426 108 EX 112

Sir,

I ............................................on behalf of my ( MR. EDWARD HUAROTTE) I am submitting this letter on behalf of the deposit at your custody; please Advise me all necessary processes needed to conclude the release fund bestowed to me valued at $19,340,000 (Nineteen Million Three Hundred and Forty Thousand United States Dollars)

BENEFICIARY NAME: EDWARD XXXX
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO. 210347899543124

Please note in the Attachments is a copy of the Death Certificate and also a copy of the Deposit Slip from your Institution.

Yours faithfully,
Name..........................
Tel: ...........................

+85517537228
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cambodia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MobiteL
+85523426108
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Phnom Penh
Original network provider* Ministry of Posts and Telecom Cambodia (MPTC)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

info@ftbkbank.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Attention: ROGER XXXX: Date: 23/06/2016

FOREIGN TRADE BANK
to me
No.3, Street Kramuon Sar
Sangkat Phsar Tmey
1 Khan Daun Penh
Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Our Ref: FTB/PC/001/14
Date: 23/06/2016

Attention: ROGER XXXX
100 XXX Street E.
Madeira Beach, Fl. USA

Sir,

Reference to your claim regarding the deposit sum of ($19,340,000.00 million) by late EDWARD XXXX has affords us to let you know that after our board general meeting we have verified through the inheritance file of late EDWARD KOSKE that you are the relative next of kin.

We have been expecting to hear from any of the relative member since after his death regarding his deposit of ($19,340,000.00 million) here in our custody. With this development we sent our condolence greeting to his family for the loss of Eng. EDWARD KOSKE , after the board meeting regarding your claim the joint board Foreign Trade Bank has approved to transfer the total funds to your account base on your maximum cooperation.

His transfer will surely follow according to the banking rules and regulation global system.

Sequels to your inheritance transfer, we will like to have some documents from Royal Cambodia high court to enable us endorses his payment without any government impersonation over his payment.

This is the list of documents we need for the transfer.

(1) Affidavit from Cambodia high court
(2) Probate from Cambodia court.

With the provision of these documents your payment will be transferred to your designated bank account without any delays.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Try Chanthy
Director Head of Internal
Audit Secretary

Warm regards
Try Chanthy

lease consider our environment before printing this email. WARNING -
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please delete and inform us by return email.
Because emails and attachments may be interfered with, may contain
computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully
replicated on other systems, you must be cautious. FTB cannot
guarantee that what you receive is what we sent. If you have any
doubts about the authenticity of an email by FTB, please contact us
immediately.

It is also important to check for viruses and defects before opening
or using attachments. FTB liability is limited to resupplying any
affected attachments. This email and its attachments are not intended
to constitute any form of financial advice or recommendation of, or an
offer to buy or offer to sell, any security or other financial
product. We recommend that you seek your own independent legal or
financial advice before proceeding with any investment decision.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

mr.chan.meng@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:14 pm

chan meng
to me
Dear Roger XXXX.

This is good news from bank, I have confirmed your message you forwarded to me from bank which means they have approved the funds to transfer to your account immediately those documents are provide. I know is not possible for you to come down to Cambodia for those documents and also you are very much aware that I cannot surface base on the secret between me and you.

All I needed from you is your full cooperation, for those required documents bank demanding before the will wire the inheritance fund to your account. For this documents the only person that have right to obtain this documents is lawyer.

What I need to do right now is to go through Cambodia Bar association and search for good reputable attorney/lawyer who will assist us to obtain those documents from Cambodia court. Immediately am through with the search I will send you his contact details so that you will contact him for the process.

Please wait for my response with the lawyer contact details.
Best regards,
Mr. Chan
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

mr.chan.meng@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:39 am

chan meng
to me
Dear Sir,

I have gone through the inheritance file of late Edward and search his personal lawyer and his contact Details, We can only get these documents through the court and

by a lawyer who will process the needed documents for us to have the funds released.

Fill the letter below with your information and send to family attorney to my late client through his email address below so that he will help us secure the other
remaining documents the bank require from you. Also try to send me a copy of your communication with him for further directives.

Attorney Contact Below:
--------------------------

NAME: BARRISTER VA DALY
Email: barr.va.daly@royalalliancechamber.com
Email: barr.va_daly@yahoo.com
TELL: (+855) 1753-7116

Representation Permission

I Mr..................... do authorize you to act on my behalf in Securing my covering papers from the court and take up all necessary processes needed to conclude the release of my inheritance bequeathed to me by my relation Late Mr. Edward Koske of value US$19,340,000 .00.

This is the list of documents required before the transfer.

(1) Affidavit from Cambodia high court
(2) Probate from Cambodia court.

I agree that any information provided on this transaction is sensitive and confidential and that its disclosure to others may be damaging to the business and this information will be kept confidential and shall not, without prior written consent of Royal Alliance Chambers & Associates. I also agree not to disclose any information regarding this transaction to any other person.

All correspondence and inquiries relating to this transaction will be conducted exclusively through Royal Alliance Chambers & Associates.

Yours sincerely
Name:.....................
Address:..................
Tel:.....................

+85517537116
Original network provider* Mobitel
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

royalalliancechamber.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:51 am

http: / /www. royalalliancechamber.com

This site posts the address
Level 2, 11 Bis Street #278, Boeng Keng Kang, Chamcar Monn, Phnom Penh

This is the address of a Lawyer's office, but not this Firm. It is actually the address of the genuine Law Firm of Allens Arthur Robinson Level 2, 11 Bis Street #278, Boeng Keng Kang, Chamcar Monn, Phnom Penh .

This site posts the Contact telephone number:
+85517537116

Original network provider* Mobitel

Creation Date: 02-may-2016
Expiration Date: 02-may-2017

The site's registration information is blocked by a privacy protection service.

Content on the site:

At ROYAL ALLIANCE CHAMBER CAMBODIA, we approach the practice of law from a unique perspective. We prefer using innovative solutions to solving problems as opposed to traditional methods. We constantly improve our law practice by keeping ourselves abreast of the legal developments all the time. We are results oriented and client success is very important to us. We believe that keeping our clients fully informed is crucial to achieving desired business goalst.

Our firm is engaged in the practice of law particularly in the areas of Corporations and Business; Intellectual Property Law; Immigration Law; Labor and Employment; Civil & Family Law including Adoption and Annulment of Marriage; Advertising and Mass Media, Information and Communications Technology, Outsourcing, Telecommunications, and Criminal Law. We also assist and provide legal advice to foreign businesses desiring to establish their operations in the Cambodia. Our Firm is also an accredited Notary.

Our office is located in the heart of Phnom Penh City, Cambodia. We are using a high-technology Law Office infrastructure that would make us easily accessible to our clients. Our extranet services keep our clients fully informed about the status of their cases.

We are charging our clients on a flat fee scheme. Additionally, we also charge certain amount for lawyer's appearance fee every time we appear in Court or Tribunal hearings.

We also charge a competitive hourly rate for special projects, legal interviews and telephone consultation.

Office Address
Level 220, 11 Bis Street #278,
Boeng Keng Kang,
Chamcar Monn, Phnom Penh
Tell: (+855)-1753-7116, (+855)-1753-7116

This is what thew fake site is looking like:

royalmain.PNG
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

barr.va.daly@royalalliancechamber.com barr.va.daly@hotmail.c

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:24 am

barr.va_daly@yahoo.com
to me
ROYAL ALLIANCE CHAMBER & Associates
Add: Level 220, 11 Bis Street, #278,Boeng Keng Kang,
Chamcar Monn,, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Email: barr.va.daly@royalalliancechamber.com
Email: barr.va.daly@hotmail.com
Email: info@royalalliancechamber.com
TELL: (+855) 1753-7116

Attn: Roger XXXX

This wonderful news, a family of late Edward, where have you been since the death of Edward, I am more than happy with your recommendation been the attorney to late Edward before his death, I acknowledge your request for our legal services.

On behalf of my Chamber, I appreciate and acknowledge your mail seeking for my legal services to represent and solicit on your behalf for the claim of the funds with Foreign Tread Bank here in Cambodia, However all the board directors in Foreign Trade bank knows me been his personal attorney before his death . In this regards for my acceptance of this offer as your principal representative I shall need the following documents below:

1. Documents (Fund Deposit Certificate) to the account with Foreign Tread Bank.

Tomorrow morning before they close by 12PM I shall book an appointment with Foreign Tread Bank board of Director/ Management on your behalf regarding your inheritance in there custody, after the meeting I will proceed to court to check the procedures to register the required documents bank demands for your inheritance transfer.

Please don’t hesitate to furnish me with any relevant information that might be of help to me on this process. Immediately am through from the bank and court tomorrow I will update you about the development. Meanwhile am still expecting Documents (Fund Deposit Certificate) to the account with Foreign Tread Bank.

View the attached file, my bar association certificate.

Yours sincerely,
Barrister VA DALY
(Lawyer In-Charge) ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------
Confidentiality Notice
This communication and the information it contains:-
(a) Is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other person(s) or organisation(s).
(b) May be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please contact usimmediately by email at http:/ /www. royalalliancechamber.com/
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.