Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamfaith98@yahoo.in - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

williamfaith98@yahoo.in - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:42 pm

faith
Female / Single
25 - New York / United States

Slogan
i am a good girl looking for man.
About Me
i am a good girl looking for man.i am a good girl looking for man.
Looking For
i am a good girl looking for man.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 55
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Interests other
Activities other
Books other
Movies other
Music other
TV Shows other
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello

My name is faith i saw your profile on (angelreturn.com) i stop looking and i became

interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email(williamfaith98@yahoo.in) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

faith.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a

lot in life)

please contact me here (williamfaith98@yahoo.in)
Attachments
1215992675.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: williamfaith98@yahoo.in - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dearest love
Thanks for your kind response to me. Darling, I hope you are in good health over there.
I am Faith Williams as you already know. I am the daughter of late Mr. Daniel Williams. I am 23 years old. I believe that age or distance does not matter. I am from Liberia. But presently, living here in Senegal as a result of the war that took place in my country. Am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married). I enjoy reading books, cooking, music. I hate discrimination and betrayal.

Dear, for some period of time, i have faced anxiety and pains seeking whom to confide on till this day. At this point, i see the necessity of opening up myself to you for a sincere relationship with you. Darling please listen. My late father Dr. Daniel Williams, was the Assistant managing director of Liberian Forestry Development Authority (FDA) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry, in Monrovia, before some rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my entire family in cold blood. I am the only one who escaped the assassination, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where i am living now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care. Darling that was just how i came to live in this refugee camp here in Senegal. And life here in the camp is miserable. i am using the Reverend computer to write you now. He is Reverend Paul Duke, and his mobile number is(+221781510413) If you call, tell the Reverend that you want to speak
with me Faith. l don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. That is why i need you in my life.

My love before the sudden death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in a foreign bank worth of $2.3(Two million three hundred thousand USD). but honestly i am being denied of this money as a result of my refugee status. that is why i decided to seek a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money, fortunately to me i met you. Darling i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later for easy transfer of the money into your bank account, so that after the transfer, you can send some money to me to prepare of my traveling documents to enable me come over to your country. I will give you the bank contact in my next Email after getting a positive reply, so that you will write them and inquire the possibility of transferring the money into your account on my behalf.

Darling i told you all these due to the love and trust i have on you. I will like you to keep this secret. I really want to be free and to finish my education which i stopped halfway because of my condition. I really need your help to transfer the money. I will like to know more about you What are the things you like, and the things you hate? Attach some of your pictures in you next email, okay. I look forward to hear from you,
your Miss Faith

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.205.146] by web193401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:25:58 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/923 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421749558.11993.YahooMailBasic@web193401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:25:58 +0800

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest love
Thanks once again for your email. I will appreciate your sincere willingness to help me out. i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among-st other men on earth. I believe that you are the man i am going to depend and trust all the rest of my life. I am glad that you have come into my life which i believe is for better.

I have informed the bank in London about my plans to claim this money and they advised me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf to transfer the money due to my refugee status.

In this regard i will like you to write an application to the bank now with below information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($2.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

NAME OF THE BANK: HSBC BANK OF LONDON,
HSBC BANK P L C
Bank Email : ukhsbcoflondon@aol.com
The name of the transfer officer is: Mr Rowland Scott,
Telephone number : +44 796 626 7063
Fax: +44 700 580 1596
Account Number: 0100-0438190365
Depositor : Dr. Daniel Williams.
Next of kin : Faith Daniel Williams
Nationality : Liberian

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please. My dear i will like you to call me with our Rev Paul Duke number (+221781510413) tell him that you want to speak with miss Faith William so that we can talk more about my situation here in the prison called refugee camp.
Awaiting to hear from you after contacting the bank for confirmation and possible transfer.
Your beloved,

Faith

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.204.225] by web193404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:43:11 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/923 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1421840591.73421.YahooMailBasic@web193404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:43:11 +0800
Subject: My Dearest love please,write to the bank now for the transfer

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good morning darling
How are you doing,I hope you are fine today? it is pleasure writing you especially with the joy in my heart since i saw the confirmation letter from the bank. Darling i was very happy when i read the response from the bank. it gives me hope that this transfer will take place soon. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me. I have attached them for you.Our only challenge now is the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of oath, which the bank said that it will be issued by a Senegalese lawyer. Honey i have discussed this with our Reverend, and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, (Barrister Maxwell Rogers)

I want you to contact him now, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit that will enable you help me to transfer the 2.3 million dollars from HSBC Bank in London into your account on my behalf.

Here is the lawyer's contact information's as follows;
BARR (DR) MAXWELL ROGERS ESQ.
E-mail address :prudent.lawfirm@yahoo.com
:prudent.lawfirm@mail.com
Office telephone number: +221777 66 32 35

Please I want you to contact him immediately now OK both on email Address and also on Phone,OK and discuss with him to get such document for us faster and always be in touch with me as i am waiting for what you and him discuss and when he will be finish that document for us to give it to the bank in claiming of our money back from them.May God see you through for all the effort you have been putting to see me through into realizing back this my money.

My Dear, before i forget the lawyer said that you should send him your full name, full contact Information, your

(1) YOUR BIRTH NAMES (2) YOUR NATIONALITY/COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE (3)YOUR HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS (4) YOUR OCCUPATION (5) YOUR PHONE NUMBERS (6) YOUR CARD OF IDENTIFICATION OR PASSPORT,

because it has to appear on the power of attorney,because he needed it and he warn me about that,i have to stop here please take good care of your self, i missed you so much my beloved one, May God bless you,honey have a lovely nice weekend
Yours Forever.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.228.126] by web193406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:23:32 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/948 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422095012.18139.YahooMailBasic@web193406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:23:32 +0800

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781510413
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447966267063
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +447005801596
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+221777663235

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER;
ECO BANK SENEGAL DAKAR
ACCOUNT NAME ..................COUMBA AMINATA OUATTARA
BANK CODE .........................SN094
CODE GUICHET ...................01018
ACCOUNT NUMBER ..............891025773501
CLE RIB ...............................33
SWIFT Code.........................ECOCSNDA

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:45 pm

Second Account Used by the Scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... VINCENT I. ARINZE

NAME OF THE BANK..... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS..........YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 2 2 8 0 0 0 8

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB........................... 63

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 2800 0863
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:12 pm

Skype ID's:
live:revpauljames
revpaul.james
Dakar, Senegal

For Your Attn ......
How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from Venezuela,Presently I'm in Venezuela to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you. Now Contact the Reverend controlling the refugee camp Contact Person:Reverend james E-Mail: Revpauljames@hotmail.com Telephone:( +22177-4298-355 ) Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of (‎€300,000,00 Euro) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee camp. The cheque is cash-able any were in the world. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend, and instruct him where to send Your Cheque to. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering's at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately you contacted him, so feel free to get in touch with, Reverend james, he will send the amount to you without any delay. Best Regards Miss Faith.

Phone Number:
+221774298355
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

williamfaith98@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:40 am

Hello dear,
Is been a long while,

i have not been able to communicate with you for some time now because i have been very busy with my study and also with my new husband who finally assisted me and get my late fathers fund successfully transferred into his account,he later took me away from from the refugee camp to his country paraguay,since then i have been busy with my studies and also my new home,i thank God that i finally got out of this sufering place and now leaving a happy life.

I trusted you and wanted us to have a future together and also share my late fathers empire and fund but you never believed me,is okay i understand perfectly nothing good comes easy.

Any way i appreciate your effort trying to help me then even thou it never worked out again,but you are still a good person and i still have some love for you,that is why i went this extend to see that i compaset you with this money so you can also be happy with it and help the less privilege ones too.this is what God asked me to do for you okay.

since you could not recieve the cheque previously so with the help of this rev father george i changed it to visa card form ok.
I sucided in mapping out the sum of (300,000USD) with your name which i made into a visa card and left it with a new rev priest george down there in dakar senegal before travleing with my husband,as appreciation for your effort to help me okay.

so i want you to email rev george to this his email address immediately and ask him to let you know how he can post the visa card i left for you to your country okay.

He will send you the attachment copy of the visa card once you email him okay.

revs email is ( revgeorgeadams55@gmail.com )

He will reply you once he get your message,send your complete address and details and also mobile number to his email and he will instruct you on how you can receive the visa card there in your country ok,do whatever he tells you because he is a priest of God and a good man that is why i gave him the visa card for you,it has been configured already with your name,once you receive the card,go to any ATM machine and rev will also send you your code password you can withdraw with okay.then keep me inform once you receive the card from rev george ok,take care and be blessed.

yours friend faith.

Profile Elements:
Zoy Khan / 100006994578688
Last active on September 1, 2014
Lives in Mumbai, India
From Mumbai, India
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revgeorgeadams55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:50 am

Peace of the lord be upon you my Dear,

I am rev father George Adam,yes indeed she left this visa card with me as she left an amount of 300,000USD inside which was configured with your name before she travelled out of this senegal with the husband.she told me to send the card to you once you have contacted me,
My son there is nothing like fake here as i am a priest of God and i don t want the riches or things of the world,i am only trying to offer help and message directly to you as instructed.
here i attach the copy of the visa card so you can see and believe yourself this is real and genuire.

Now i need your full address and contact mobile number as that is what the DHL COUREER SERVICES here will contact you with once they arrive your country,i will visit there office again to know there charge of posting the card to your country,then i will get back to you immediately there charge for posting the visa card to your country and also all your details that you can use to withdraw from any ATM MACHINE there in your country okay.
God bless you.

Rev george.

20161218014938-bf5d46ce-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:36 am

PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU MY SON,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DETAILS MY SON AND I JUST TOOK THEM TO THE DHL DELIVERY OFFICE TO POST YOUR VISA CARD WITH ALL YOUR ADDRESS AND CONTACT AND THE AGENT DELIVERY MANAGER TOLD ME I HAVE TO MAKE A DEPOSIT FOR THE DELIVERY TEAM TO YOUR COUNTRY AND ONCE THEY ARRIVE YOUR COUNTRY,YOU WILL BE CONTACTED TO COME AND PICK UP YOUR VISA CARD WHICH I WRAPPED IN AN ENVELOP.
ONCE THEY REACH YOUR COUNTRY,YOU WILL BE CONTACTED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO COME AND PICK UP YOUR ENVELOP WHICH I WILL ALSO SEND YOU A TRACKING CODE ONCE I RECEIVE THE POSTAL FEE FROM YOU OKAY.

I AM A VERY SINCERE AND HONEST PRIEST OF GOD,SO I DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT PICTURE OF YOUR VISA CARD HERE FOR YOU TO SEE AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS GENUIRE OK.

THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE TO SEND TO ME SO I CAN PAY THEM FOR THE SHIPPMENT IS (250USD)
USE THIS DETAILS BELOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM OK,

NAME....GEORGE ADAM
ADDRESS....GEORGES AVE.DAKAR SENEGAL
COUNTRY....SENEGAL
CITY.....DAKAR
CODE.....+221
PHONE NUMBER...(+221706417579)

ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY,SEND ME THE TRACKING CODE NUMBER ON THE RECEIPT YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THE WESTERN OFFICE TO MY EMAIL IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL GO BACK TO THE DHL DELIVERY OFFICE AND POST YOUR VISA CARD TO YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY.
AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND SOON.GOD BLESS YOU.

REV GEORGE.

Phone:
+221706417579
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (prepaid)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:57 pm

God bless you my son,

Alright here is the account details you will use to send the money below ok,

BANK NAME..........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME..........GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER........02729650003
COUNTRY...........DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. 36 YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK SWIFT.........AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE.........SN100
CODE GUICHET...........01004
CLE RIB.......40
IBAN............SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340.

Once you are done with the transfer tomorrow,send me the scan copy of the transfer slip to my email immediately and i will confirm and get back to you on how to post your visa card to your country ok,am waiting tomorrow,God bless you.
Rev george.

Peace of the lord be with you my son,

I bless you today in the name of the lord,i have been calling your line but no respond my son,you have to try to be picking your calls because once the dhl arrive ur country they have to call your line to come and pick your visa card where they are ok,so i was waiting for the transfer slip today of the payment,send it to me once u are done today ok,God bless you.
rev george.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:50 pm

my son God bless you,

ok tomorrow i will give you another account ok,i will let you know tomorrow God bless you.

Peace of the lord be with you my son,

Alright here is another account use this and send the money ok,then once u are done send me the scan copy of the transfer slip ok,

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... OSCAR ROSLAN
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. COMPTABILITE SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 03747140004
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01011
RIB..................... 65
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDA XXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 1100 3747 1400 0465.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Ok my son i wish you happy xmas and may God bless you,once u complete the payment tomorrow send me the scan copy of your transfer receipt to my email and i will get back to you.God bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.