Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

monicamonicamonica216@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

monicamonicamonica216@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Recovery Scam:
Skype ID:
live:kwame_james_1

My Dear friend ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India, Presently I'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Contact Person: Mr Kwame James
Email address: kwame_james@hotmail.com
Contact phone: +233544317509

Ask him to send you the total of $800,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering in getting the fund transferred. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money,

You are also advice to re-confirm your information's as bellow and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

1)Name_____
2)Address_____
3)Telephone_____

Yours Faithfully
Dr Monica Jonathan From India.

Header:
Return-Path: <monicamonicamonica216@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-qk0-x243.google.com (mail-qk0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400d:c09::243])
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016
Subject: My Dear friend

Profile elements:
Kwame James / kwame.james.988

phone: +233544317509
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwame_james@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:49 pm

Attention

I am in the receipt of your mail and note the content under instruction of my boss and be informed that the cashier's cheque worth of ($800,000.00) is here with me written on your name which was left by my Boss before he left to India for investment project with his new partner.

Without wasting much time, I have gone to the courier service office for the delivery of your cashier's cheque to your address as you sent to me and they requested for the delivery charge which will cover the cost of sending your cashier's cheque to your destination, so you have to provide the money to be paid in courier service company office for the delivery charges of this cashier's cheque since my boss did not left any cash for the courier service.

You can send the courier service charges through Western union money transfer or money gram with my assistance name and information as below:

Receiver Name: FAVOUR MARY
Address : House No 14 madina road Accra
Amount $155.00 United State dollars only.

Everything now is base on how soon you send the delivery charge then I will be sending your cashier's cheque to you without delay and you will received your cashier's cheque in less than three days and cash your money.

N:B, If you can send the delivery charge today and I promise you that your cashier cheque will lift today to your address where to received it in less than three days and cash your money without delay.

Am waiting to hear from you as soon as you get this message with the payment information for finalization such as the sender name and the MTCN numbers.

Regards,
Mr Kwame James
Call me +233-544-317-509
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwame_james@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:59 am

Thanks for your reply to my message, I wish to inform you that sending the delivery charges of $155 via bank to bank wire transfer as you suggested will not be possible because it will take days to get here if you send it via bank transfer and because there is no time to waste, I hereby advise you to locate Western union money transfer or MONEYGRAM agent or RIA money transfer and use any of this method to send this delivery charges so I will do and finalize on your cheque and your cheque will be lifted and deliver to you within 48hours and you cash your money without delay.

Go ahead to send the delivery charges via Western union money transfer or MONEYGRAM agent or RIA money transfer immediately and get back to me with payment slip copy so I will finalize with the delivery company immediately and your tracking number will be forward to you which you will use to monitor the destination of your package till it arrive your home address as provided above.

Send to below information and get back to me for finalization

Am waiting to hear from you a with MTCN payment information

Regards,
Mr Kwame James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwame_james@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:00 pm

I receive your message and I wish to inform you that I can not accept the payment of $155 into my account which will take like one week to clear in my account since it is international transfer, I advise you to follow my directive if you really want to receive your bank cheque and cash your money.

To be sincerely with you, bank transfer is not accepted because of common delivery charges of $155, if you really want your cheque to be lifted and deliver to you, kindly go ahead and send the delivery charges through Western union money transfer or moneygram payment agent and do not delay to update me with MTCN payment detail so I an do and finalize on the delivery immediately.

Send the delivery charges to the above name and information of my assistance and get back to me with payment slip for finalization of your cheque delivery.

Regards,
Mr Kwame James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwame_james@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:33 pm

This is to inform you that I have consulted the courier company for the account or the alternative to deliver the package to you and they said that they will deliver the cheque to you cash on delivery (COD) and they said that the cheque will lift here on Wednesday and arrive your state on Friday and when the delivery agent arrive, he will call you for the delivery and insurance charges which total the sum of One Thousand Six hundred and Sixty dollars only ($1660.00).

I urge you to get ready on Friday with the sum of One Thousand Six hundred and Sixty dollars only ($1660.00) so when the delivery agent arrive and call you, on request of the amount, you paid him the delivery and insurance fee and he will release the package to you immediately.

Did you understand me?

Regards,
Mr Kwame James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kwame_james@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:53 am

Attention

Be informed that your package has been lifted and the delivery agent will call you immediately he arrive. please let me know immediately you hear from the delivery agent and note that the name of the delivery agent is Anthony Edward.

I advise you to comply with the delivery agent when he arrive so he will hand over your package to you immediately.

Regards,
Mr Kwame James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.