Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paninicute1@yahoo.com jamesaaudu@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

paninicute1@yahoo.com jamesaaudu@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 06:26:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr.James Audu" <jamesaaudu@gmail.com>

Subject: I'm sending this brief letter to request your partnership for
transfer of US 10.5million dollars. I will send you more information and
procedures when I receive a positive response from you immediately
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: paninicute1@yahoo.com jamesaaudu@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:27 pm

The next email in the script :

Dear Sir/Madam,

I received your mail am very glad for your willingness to assist me and yourself, in regard to your mail. I want you to follow the instruction of my mail by giving me the below-required information's to enable me to send you the text of application which you will use to apply to the bank for the claim.In this transaction (45 percent) of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect of the provision of a foreign account.

Mr.James Audu an accountant by profession, I'm 46yrs old, presently working at the office of auditing and accounting department Central Bank Of Togo (BCEAO).I'm married with two children.My residence address no:631 Boulevard du Haho, Immeuble SITO, Lome BP.3717, Lomé Togo.

As the auditing and accounting manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there is no risk involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account.I am here, I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as the transaction commence.

DR.HAZIM IBRAHIM, A CITIZEN OF ALEXANDRIA, EGYPTIAN who nationalised here in Togo for (16) years. Who died in a plane crash on 31 July 2010.Since his death, nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin, for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest will be protected. Also, note that 7 working days from the date the bank receives your application is enough for the funds to get transferred into your bank account successful conclusion.

I hope that you will not disappoint me when this money transferred into your Bank account, I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon resign my appointment, I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, If you are really interested in this transaction, then we must hurry up so that our bank shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed. But before that I will like to be reassured of the manner of a person whom I am dealing with because (10.5million US Dollars) is not a little money, therefore, I have to get certain necessary facts about you before we proceed.

Such facts I will like to know before we proceed are as follows: (1) Your age / (2) your full name / (3)Your occupation / (4)Your marital status /(5)Your full residential address / Your phone number (7) A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail. As soon as I receive these data's, I will forward to you the text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.

I have decided to do this deal because I have worked in this bank for years without achieving anything due to the corruption in this country. Workers’ salaries are hardly paid. It’s true this country is one of the poorest in the world but the leaders are very wicked and corrupt. Even the Aids we receive time from Donor countries, as well as the international communities, are being diverted into the private pockets of those in authority. Therefore, while the rich are getting richer, the poor masses continue to suffer.

Could you believe a manager like myself can't even take good care of my children? I only have a name NOT money or any material possessions. So this is why when I saw this opportunity, I decided to capitalise on it with my position here in our bank and I hope with your co-operation success will be for us.

Pls always keep in touch with me regularly to facilitate a very smooth transaction. Finally, it's very mandatory that you will follow all my instructions to avoid any mistake in this transaction. For your consideration, I have enclosed my personal photograph for you to know me as well.

I'm waiting to hear from you
Thanks yours sincerely James Audu

CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

jamesaaudu@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:28 am

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the assurance that my share of the funds will be safely in your hands. before we proceed I will like to be reassured of the manner of a person whom I am dealing with because (10.5million US Dollars) is not a little money, therefore, I have to get a certain necessary facts about you, Such facts I will like to know before we proceed are as follows: (1) Your age / (2) your full name / (3)Your occupation / (4)Your marital status /(5)Your full residential address / Your phone number (7) A copy of Your photo scanned and sent to me by mail. As soon as I receive these data's, I will forward to you the text of application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim.

Thanks

James Audu
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

jamesaaudu@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:30 am

Dear Sir,

I received your mail and including a copy of your photograph also your personal information which you forwarded to me,in regard to your mail. I want you to follow the instructions of my mail by filling the text of application with your bank account information and send it to the bank, please don’t have any atom of fear I am with you as a staff in the same bank I will use my position in the bank to push your application to approval level.

Here is the text of application below, I want you to fill the text of application with your bank account information and send it through the two official bank email addresses stated below :

( telex_d@accountant.com)

( centralbanktg@africamail.com)

After you fill the text of application you have to send me one copy for verification before you send it to the bank, as from now on I want you to be checking your mail twice a day for the fastness of this transaction,and I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding and I am a man of my word.

With regards
Mr James Audu

HERE IS THE APPLICATION BELOW
**************************************************************************************************************
TO ALHAJI ABU SULE
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR.
THE MANAGEMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF TOGO (BCEAO)
01BP 120 LOME TOGO West Africa
E-mail Address :( telex_d@accountant.com)
E-mail Address :( centralbanktg@africamail.com)
.................................................................................................................
I ,.... APPLYING TO YOUR BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER (DR.HAZIM IBRAHIM),FROM EGYPT,HOLDER OF ACCOUNT N-BCEAO-1036-086,PLACING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US ($10,500,000) US DOLLARS ONLY.

I AM THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE ( DR.HAZIM IBRAHIM ), FROM EGYPT YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER, WHO HELD THE ABOVE ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH YOUR BANK AND WHO DIED IN A PLANE CRASH ON 31 JULY 2010.I DISCOVERED THE SAID ACCOUNT DETAILS IN MY LATE RELATION'S FAMILY INVENTORY RECORD FILE AND AS HIS NEXT OF KIN, I HUMBLY APPEAL TO YOUR ESTEEMED OFFICE TO RELEASE AND TRANSFER THESE FUNDS INTO MY NOMINATED RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT AS PER DETAILS STATED BELOW.

BANK NAME:.....................................................................................

BANK ADDRESS:..............................................................................

BANK SWIFT CODE:..........................................................................

BANK FAX NUMBER:.........................................................................

ACCOUNT N°:...............................................................................................

ACCOUNT NAME.........................................................................................

YOUR AGE:...............................................................................................

YOUR PROFESSION:...................................................................................

RECEIVING COUNTRY . ..................................................................................

I SHALL APPRECIATE YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION TO THIS APPLICATION AS I SOLEMNLY PROMISE TO ABIDE BY ALL YOUR PROTOCOL TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

centralbanktg@africamail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:33 am

OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
Office of the executive governor Central Bank of Lome Togo

Attention :

In conformity with our policy on a claim, you are advised to keep the rules and regulation of this Bank so that your late relation funds will be transferred to your nominated Bank Account successfully after all our investigations and verifications.

The Board and management of this Bank is holding a meeting concerning your application and after the meeting we will get back to you with our conclusion, once more on the respect of our Deceased customer ( Dr.Hazim Ibrahim ) you are advised to follow the instructions of this Bank to ensure the management of this Bank to wire your inheritance fund into your nominated Bank Account.

CC: GOVERNOR-(BCEAO)
CC: DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT-(BCEAO)
CC: DIRECTRESS OF TRANSFER-(BCEAO)

Thanks for your co-operation
Yours truly-(bceao)

Central Bank Of Togo Dr Saeed Ouedraogo, PhD Reconciliation governor
Mrs.Amina Amando Directress of Transfer

CERTIFIED

DISPATCHED ON THIS DAY 15TH JUNE 2016

C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:35 am

ADVICE OF PAYMENT
Office of the executive governor central bank of Lome Togo

Attention:

WE BCEAO, CENTRAL BANK OF TOGO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HAVE HELD A MEETING AS WE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION ,WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER ( DR.HAZIM IBRAHIM ) YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FORWARD THREE CERTIFICATES TO THIS BANK AS THE FINAL PROVE , AND TO COME DOWN IN PERSON TO SIGN YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER
............................................................................................................................
HERE IS THE LIST OF THE CERTIFICATES NEEDED

1 CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY

2 DEATH REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE

3 SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE
..............................................................................................................................
ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION .

IF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME IN PERSON YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BELOW TO REPRESENT YOU ON YOUR BEHALF TO SIGN YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER AND HELP YOU TO PROCURE THOSE NEEDED CERTIFICATES

BELLOW IS THE CONTACT TO REACH THE ATTORNEY/LAWYER

1.Contact person : Hon Barr matins kabore

2.Email : matins.kabore@consultant.com

3.Office Telephone : (+228) 92 41 20 57

4.OFFICE ADDRESS : NO. 2 ST. MICHAEL ROAD, LOME-TOGO WEST-AFRICA

CONGRATULATION CHECK YOUR ATTACHMENT FILE.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
Yours truly,

CC:GOVERNOR-(BCEAO)
CC:DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT-(BCEAO)
CC:DIRECTRESS OF TRANSFER-(BCEAO)

Yours truly-(bceao)

Central Bank Of Togo Dr. Saeed Ouedraogo,Ph.D. Reconciliation governor

CERTIFIED

DISPATCHED ON THIS DAY OF 15TH JUIN 2016

C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B
Attachments area
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

matinskaborechambers@outlook.fr

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:43 am

ATTENTION :

Scales of justice
DATE:15-6-2016

TELEPHONE: (00228) 92-41-20-57
EMAIL ADDRESS : matins.kabore@consultant.com

THIS CHAMBERS RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL , THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL WE DO UNDERSTAND,THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE READY TO WORK FOR YOU ON YOUR BEHALF AND THIS CHAMBER IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING YOUR WORK AND FINISHING IT FOR YOU ON YOUR BEHALF PROVIDED YOU COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS CHAMBERS.

THIS CHAMBER WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I HON BARR MATINS KABORE WILL VISIT THE CENTRAL BANK OF TOGO RIGHT AWAY TO SEE ALL THAT THEY NEEDED FROM YOU AND WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO FOR YOU ON YOUR BEHALF .

THIS CHAMBER IS READY TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE AND TO SERVE YOU TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE. YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND US A COPY OF YOUR CITIZENSHIP IDENTITY CARD . DOWN-LOAD YOUR ATTACHMENT FILE AND GET OUR CHAMBERS GROUP PICTURE.

BEST REGARDS
HON BARR MATINS KABORE (ESQ)
MATINS KABORE CHAMBERS GROUPS PICTURE.jpg
MATINS KABORE CHAMBERS GROUPS PICTURE.jpg (64.89 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

+22892412057
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:46 am

ADVICE OF PAYMENT
Office of the executive governor central bank of Lome Togo

Attention:

In conformity with our policy on remittance / clearing of all Foreign transfer payments,approved Funds Release Order #:BECAO/FRO/136/E for the sum of US$ 10,500,000 Million only . This is an official notification that your representative Attorney Hon Barr. Matins Kabore have notified us that he have verified the cost of the required Documents at the rate of US$850 only in the Ministries, As a matter of fact , you are advised to comply with him by paying the cost of the required Documents which is US$850 only since you don't have them in your possession, we are assuring you once again that immediately we received the required Documents through your representative Attorney Hon Barr. Matins Kabore and the payment release order has been signed by him,we will immediately transfer your inheritance fund into your nominated receiving bank account within-24hours.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
Yours truly,

CC:GOVERNOR-(BCEAO)
CC:DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT-(BCEAO)
CC:DIRECTRESS OF TRANSFER-(BCEAO)

Yours truly-(bceao)

Central Bank Of Togo Dr. Saeed Ouedraogo,Ph.D. Reconciliation governor

CERTIFIED

DISPATCHED ON THIS DAY OF 18TH JUIN 2016

C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B C-B-B
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.