Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

all4lovers1@yahoo.com Salma Rama

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

babu00@hotmail.com Salma Rama

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:48 pm

My dearest
Good morning and how was your day , i am so much sad to hear how the Money-gram office treated you because you want to assist me , I am not happy is because you sending money to your loved one in Africa , please if they ask you if you know me , tell them yes , your sending the money to your cuisine for his School fee . I don,t know why they did not allow to send the money for you , but there is some American people that is sending money here to there lovely ones daily .

But i speak wit the Rev William for what you are passing through for sending the money , he advice you to send it through RIA money transfer , or you can send it to through Money-gram to DUBAI , he has an Dubai agent here that is willing to give me the money here when you send it to DUBAI with his brother information .

My dearest you can send the money to UNITED ARAB EMIRATE with this information below

Name .... Pascal Ikeobi
Address .... 23 Naif Road Dubai
Country ......United Arab Emirates
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:51 pm

My darling
How are you today , i guest you are still sleeping , i am so much happy today when Rev . William told me that through his friend an America citizen that is working here , he has accepted to give me the money here once you make the payment in his account in USA BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW . I thank God for providing this contact to us , i hope this will be more easy for you to send the money without any question or disturbs . Please remember to attach the payment invoice through my email once you complete the payment today . I am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara

PROCEED THE PAYMENT THROUGH THIS USA BANK ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT NAME ...... VIOLETA B . XXXX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS ..... XXXX WILLIAMSBURG DRIVE HOFFMAN ESTATES ILLINOIS 60169

BANK NAME............... US BANK
BANK ADDRESS ......... 850 N ROSELLE RD .
HOFFMAN ESTATES ILLINOIS 60169

ACCOUNT NUMBER ......... 19937625XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER ......... 071904779
SWIFT CODE ................. USBKUS44IMT
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:54 pm

with God all things is possible and i hope good news on Monday

My dearest
Thank you so much for your help and caring , i don,t know what to do again , as you know my condition here in the camp , all i can do is prayer , if it is the will of God , let be done , that is the only thing i will said , i don,t know what is prolonging the help you have for me , other people are receiving money from Western union and Moneygram , i don,t know why my own is difference .

But i believe the will be no problem sending the money through US BANK which i have forward to you , i believe that i will receive good news from you , thank you so much and God will protect you for me , i hope to come over there soon to be with you and start new life , have a nice dream , tomorrow the camp will closed i can only read from you again on Monday , your caring heart Salmara
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

bar.aboudu@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:45 pm

WELCOME TO BARRISTER ABOUDU SARR LAW CHAMBER
BARRISTER ABOUDU SARR LAW CHAMBER
LEGAL PRACTITIONER
REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL
ADDRESS: 36 LEOPOLD MEDINA
DAKAR SENEGAL.
TEL: 00221-77-28-427-38
HOTLINE : +221346985742
OUR REF : MAK/SN15/DTL-09
DATE : SATURDAY - 18 - JUNE -2016

WITH DUE RESPECT MR .

Thank you for building up confidence in me by contacting my law firm , I have confirm the deposit from the Royal Bank Scotland after speaking with your partner Miss . Salmara and i will verify from Senegal Federal High Court about the requirements and the cost of the documents .

I have through from the inquires in the high court today i will get back to you shortly , but you need to send this information to our chamber to start the process .

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION TO OUR LAW FIRM

NAMES... , COUNTRY.... , ADDRESS... , OCCUPATION... AGE..., TELEPHONE NUMBER... , BANK-NAMES ......

As you want it to appear in the documents . Once i received this above information in our law firm, I will make inquires from Federal High Court to find out the all of the endorsement processes .

THANKS
BAR . ABOUDU SARR
BARRISTER ESQ
PRACTITIONER AND LEGAL AHEAD
TEL . 00221-77-28-427-38

Phone Number:
+221346985742
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:41 pm

My darling
Good morning and how was your weekend , i hope that you are doing great , thank you so much for your caring towards me , i am waiting to hear good news as you promise to proceed the payment today through US BANK account information , and i hope soon as my passport is ready i wil come over there in your country and start new life , honey I want to start off by telling you how madly, truly and deeply I am in love with you. I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper , I love you and i am waiting to hear good news from you , yours Salmara
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:43 pm

honey have you make the payment

My dearest
Thank you so much and i am still waiting to hear good news from you , please have you make the payment through the account , Please you can proceed the payment in this new bank account as the owner instructed . I love you and i am waiting to hear good news from you
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

babu00@hotmail.com bar.aboudu@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:32 pm

LEGAL PRACTITIONER
REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL
ADDRESS: ROOT DE MEDINA 36
DAKAR SENEGAL.
TEL: 00221-77- 284 -27-38
DATE : MONDAY- 20 - JUNE -2016

WITH DUE RESPECT .

Thank you for building up confidence in me by contacting my chamber to handle and prepare the Power of Attorney in respect of your transaction with Miss. Salmara who was brought to my office by Rev . William being the UNCHR officer . you have to send your account number in your next reply .

My law firm, [ Barr .James Aboudu Sarr Law Chamber & co ] was set up with the aim of delivering valued legal services to our clients, my chamber have handled and defended many cases for different clients, some delicate and others challenging but which always end up successful. Currently i have two lawyers attached to my chamber which we work in one spirit to see that our duty is carrie out successful.

I am now replying you with the requirements for the said Power of Attorney, i was made to understand by your partner that three(4) documents was required by Royal Bank Scotland before they can transfer her money to your position of which two of the documents have been submitted to me by your partner being the Fund Deposit and Death Certificate and remaining the power of attorney which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my enquirers from High Court , $620 dollar for the registration and authentication of the power of attorney $410 dollar for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the Federal High Court here before it becomes valid, notary stamping at the notary office will cost $50 dollar including my legal processing fee $ 40 dollar .

All total cost of $1120 dollar to get all your required legal documents prepared .

Note upon the receipt of the fee charge, our firm will proceed with the preparation of the documents needed by the bank.

I advice you to proceed the payment through this US BANK agent account details for the secure of the payment and the transaction , he is wiling to give me the money here once you make the payment there in his account .

PROCEED THE PAYMENT THROUGH THIS USA BANK AGENT ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT NAME ...... V. B. M.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS ..... ILLINOIS 60169

BANK NAME............... US BANK
BANK ADDRESS ......... ILLINOIS 60169

ACCOUNT NUMBER ......... 19937625XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER ......... 071904779
SWIFT CODE ................. USBKUS44IMT

Once you complete the payment, notify me through phone and email and attach the payment invoice across to me for work to resume immediately i receive the money.

THANKS
BAR . ABOUDU SARR
BARRISTER ESQ
TEL: 00221-77- 284 -27-38

My darling
Good morning and how was your day over there , i hope you are doing great , i am so much happy to know that you have contact the lawyer for the preparation of the document , and i hope soon as the document is ready the bank will transfer the fund and i will come over there in your country and live with you . honey I want to start off by telling you how madly, truly and deeply I am in love with you. I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper , I love you and i am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar.aboudu@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:23 am

LEGAL PRACTITIONER
REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL
ADDRESS: 36 LEOPOLD MEDINA
DAKAR SENEGAL.
TEL: 00221-77-28-427-38
DATE : TUESDAY - 21 - JUNE -2016

WITH DUE RESPECT MR .

Thank you for building up confidence in me by contacting my law firm , I have confirm the deposit from the Royal Bank Scotland after speaking with your partner Miss . Salmara and i will verify from Senegal Federal High Court about the requirements and the cost of the documents .

I have through from the inquires in the high court today i will get back to you shortly , but you need to send this information to our chamber to start the process .

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION TO OUR LAW FIRM

NAMES... , COUNTRY.... , ADDRESS... , OCCUPATION... AGE..., TELEPHONE NUMBER... , BANK-NAMES ......

As you want it to appear in the documents . Once i received this above information in our law firm, I will make inquires from Federal High Court to find out the all of the endorsement processes .

THANKS
BAR . ABOUDU SARR
BARRISTER ESQ
TEL . 00221-77-28-427-38

Thank you for building up confidence in me by contacting my chamber again , regards to your email , Ms , is an agent here that is dealing with Real Estate management here in Senegal . below here is the contact email and phone number is you requested . If you have any question do not hesitate to ask .

PHONE ... 00221771656531

I advice you to proceed the payment with the MB FINANCIAL BANK account details below tomorrow and once you complete the payment , due attach the payment invoice for the confirmation of the owner .

PROCEED THE PAYMENT THROUGH THIS MB FINANCIAL BANK AGENT ACCOUNT

ACCOUNT NAME ...... V. B. M.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS .....

BANK NAME............... MB FINANCIAL BANK
BANK ADDRESS ......... SCHAUMBERG ILLINOIS 60195

ACCOUNT NUMBER ......... 999912XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER ......... 071007137
SWIFT CODE ................. MBF1US44

My darling
Good day and How are you today , i hope that you are doing great , thank you so much for your caring towards me , i am so much happy to read from you today , thank you so much for your caring towards me , honey after reading your mail , i contact the lawyer and he told me that he has sent the information of the account owner to you , i will like to know if you have receive the information from the lawyer .

Honey all i need is your help , and remember to inform me tomorrow also when you send the money to the lawyer , i hope soon as the bank transfer the money into your account i will come over there in your country and start new life with you , I love you and i am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara

Phone:
+221771656531
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babu00@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:27 am

My darling
Peace be with you , how was your day , thank you so much for your help and caring towards me , honey i call the lawyer but he told me that he has reply you , he said that you can make the payment through MB FINANCIAL BANK , details information . honey don,t forget to send me the scan copy of the payment invoice you send to the lawyer , I love you and i am waiting to hear good news from you .

My darling
How are you today , i am so much worried as i cannot read from you since yesterday , i hope all is fine , please i contact the lawyer and he told me that he did not receive any reply from you regarding the payment , please i will like to know if you have make the payment yesterday as you said , and remember that the bank is still waiting for us to provide the said documents as they requested before they will accept to carry on the transfer

Please i will like to read from you today to know how you have went with the lawyer for the payment , I love you and i am waiting to hear good news from you , with much love and kisses Salmara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

babu00@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:20 pm

My darling
How are you today , honey i am so much worried as i cannot read from you , i call your phone yesterday but you did not pick my call , i hope all is fine , please honey i am waiting to know how you have went with the lawyer , i hope to come over there soon and start new life with you .

Every day I feel so lonely, I just want you here with me. Please make any arrangements necessary so that we can see each other. My love is fading, please ... life is very hard without you and i cannot wait to see you soon after the transfer , I am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.