Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

all4lovers1@yahoo.com Salma Rama

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Salma Rama babu00@hotmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 pm

My darling
Thank you so much for help and caring towards me , I am so much happy today when i hear your lovely voice on phone , you can call me through the same number by this time any time you want to hear my voice , i have introduce you to Rev William , how is taking care of us here in the orphanage camp . once you call he will sent for me in the camp .

Thank you so much for your promise you give to my heart , i am feeling so much happy because i know that you are there for me , as you promise to assist me to go out from the camp and join you for our better life there in your country , God will bless you more .

Darling as i told you on phone that i have make inquires for the passport before from the embassy here , they told me it will cost $260 dollar and it will be read within 2 days once they receive the payment , thank you so much for accepting to send the money so that i will process the passport .

Please you can send the money through western-union or Money-gram with Rev William information below .

Name ... William Johnson
Country ..... Senegal
Address .... 32 Medina post

Dearest please soon as you send the money remember to send the payment information through my email so that i will receive the money and proceed to the embassy for my passport , i hope join you soon after the passport is ready , thank you so much and God bless you , i am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

babu00@hotmail.com Salma Rama

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:36 pm

My dearest
Thank you so much for your mail , i am happy reading from you again , i am so much worried on how to raise bank account for the payment as you request , i speak with Rev William , whom help me to provide this account through his friend that is working here in the camp , yes i will like to buy other thing , like cloth , inner wears and private uses , i need to have some provision for the support of my feeding as i told you already there is no food to eat , we are eating but once with the same particular of food , but the most important to me is to process my passport and start coming over there in your country and start new life , if you send me $2000 dollar , i will be appreciate , and it will help me also for my feeding . God will continue bless you as you are helping an orphan like me .

Please honey you can send the money through this bank account , please once you make payment , attached the payment invoice for conformation .

ACCOUNT NAME................DARBOE FABIAN
BANK NAME ..........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.........DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............04506640002
SWIFT CODE.............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE..............SN100
CODE GUICHET..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE.........18
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm

My dearest
How are you today , i hope that you are doing great , as i am praying for you daily , please i am writing to know if you have receive my message yesterday , with the bank account information you requested from me , thank you so much for you much help and caring towards me , i am praying that good God will continue to bless you , I am happy that i will go out of this camp soon and come over there in your country and start new life through your help as you promise me , I am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:39 pm

My darling
Good morning and thank you so much for your help and caring towards me , reading from you today gives me hope and happiness , i am sorry to hear the sad news , i hope that your patients is getting better now after surgery . i am praying for him also , i know that God will keep him strong soon .

I am so much happy to know that in several hours when the bank open , you will transfer the money as you promise , honey i don,t know how to thank you but i believe that God has a good plan for us and why he connected me to you to assist me for my freedom .

Regarding your question , i have already summit my information they need from me , soon as i make the payment they will issue me the passport in next day , for my visa i will got it easier as the authority told me they will assist me to ave my visa soon as my passport is ready .

For the flight reservation , you have to wait until i have my passport and visa , then you can able to proceed with the air ticket, honey you are the one who has given meaning to my life and I am very glad that our relationship has gone through a paradise visit from when it started. The stars are waiting to come out at night to remind us about the sparkling moments of our life. May our love be a remarkable one which reach the moon and stars and bring a new meaning to life , I am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

all4lovers1@yahoo.com rbs.rbdirectonline@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:22 pm

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Global headquarters address:
Business House F Level 2 RBS Gogarburn
Edinburgh, Lothian EH12 1HQ
United Kingdom
Swift : (RBS) UKLGB22
FOUNDED : 1896

Phone: +44 79 664 58074
Fax: + 44 86 238 4732
Date : 16 / 05 / 2016

THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ATTENTION : MR .

Thank your for contacting Royal Bank of Scotland . We have acknowledge your request for the transferring of $2.7,000,000.00 belonging our late customer Dr . Amin Ahmad fund to your account which Miss . Salmara Amin Ahmad is the Next of Kin but to the said fund .

Before proceeding you have to meet us with this details information's below for the security and protection of our bank.

ORIGINAL FULL NAMES : ...
HOME / OFFICE ADDRESS : ...
TELEPHONE NUMBER : ...
YOUR BANK NAME / ACCOUNT NO : .....

Note : Once we receive this detail information's in our bank sector , we will proceed with the step to inform you the requirement of transferring the fund into your account .

Banking Hours
9 Am to 5 Pm - Mondays to Fridays ( Expect Tuesday - 9.30 Am to 5 Pm )
9 Am to 12 Pm - Saturdays , All time in Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT )

Regards,
BRUCE VAN SAUN
Executive Financial Director
(Financial Director Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc (UK)
Corporate and Private Banking Administration.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Royal Bank of Scotland Plc. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately.

Royal Bank of Scotland Plc has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this email has been swept for viruses. However, Royal Bank of Scotland Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment .

Header:
Return-Path: <rbs.rbdirectonline@mail.com>
Received: from [41.82.1.89] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 16 Jun 2016
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.1.89<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

My darling
Good morning and how was your day , i hope that you are doing great , thank you so much for your caring and help towards me , i am so much happy to know that you have sent the authorization letter to the bank for the transferring of the fund to your position , please due inform me soon as you receive any reply from the bank so that we will know what next to do , I love you and i am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Salma Rama babu00@hotmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:27 am

Salma Rama
5:11 AM (12 minutes ago)

to me
My darling
Good morning and how was your day , i hope that you are doing great , i am so much happy today when i read from you , honey i have understand that you will transfer the money today through the account and remember to attach the payment invoice through my email for the confirmation .

Thank you so much for your feeling towards me , i am in tears and pains but i know that God has answered my prayer for bring you to wipe away my tears , God will continue blessing and providing for you , I hope soon i will be with you and start new life there in your country .

My darling I wanted to send you this letter to let you know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful man and I wanted to say thank you for changing my life.I feel blessed that God sent you to my doorstep , I can't wait to have my passport soon so i can come over there in your country so that we can spend more time together , thank you for loving me completely with your heart and soul , I am waiting to hear good news from you today , your caring heart Salmara
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

babu00@hotmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:37 pm

My dearest
Thank you so much for your help and caring towards me , God bless you , i have inform Rev William about the payment as you said , he told me when you transfer the money , remember to attached the payment invoice for confirmation of the owner , I wanted to call you today but i don,t know if you will be closed to your phone , I am waiting to hear good news from you , your caring heart Salmara
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 pm

I have send the information

My dearest
I am so sad what happen again , the account i send the two is correct and i am still worried as you cannot send the money through bank wire transfer , well you can send the money through MONEYGRAM or RIA , it is more easy for the Rev William to receive the money . but if you prefare western union , there is no problem .

Here is his information to send the money .

Name ... William Johnson
Country ..... Senegal
Address .... 74 Golf Sud Medina
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

babu00@hotmail.com rbs.rbdirectonline@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:47 am

My darling
Peace be with you , thank you so much for your caring towards me , i am so happy that you have send your information to the bank as they requested from you and soon as you receive any reply from the bank i will like you to inform me so that we will know what next to do .

My darling I wanted to send you this letter to let you know that I'm thinking of you and love you very much. I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful man and I wanted to say thank you for changing my life.I feel blessed that God sent you to my doorstep , I can't wait to have my the money is transferred into your account soon so i can come over there in your country so that we can spend more time together , thank you for loving me completely with your heart and soul , I am waiting to hear good news from you today , your caring heart Salmara

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Global headquarters address:
Business House F Level 2 RBS Gogarburn
Edinburgh, Lothian EH12 1HQ
United Kingdom
Swift : (RBS) UKLGB22
FOUNDED : 1896

Phone: +44 79 664 58074
Fax: + 44 86 238 4732
Date : 17/ 06 / 2016

THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ATTENTION :

We acknowledged your mail with request to have the closing balance of $ 2.7 Million Dollar deposited by late Dr. Amin Ahmad in our bank be remitted to your would be nominated account being the appointed representative and trustee of Miss. Salmara Amin Ahmad who automatically inherits the said fund with her position as the account's next-of-kin. We will work on your direction for the transfer .

Read with utmost carefulness the required mandatory documents which will be forwarded to us through Electronic mail as proofs to consolidate your request for proper verification before we proceed on crediting the fund to your provided account.
Note that these documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and that of the next-of-kin should any matter arise in near future after this claim.

1 : Royal Bank of Scotland Deposit Bond Certificate issued to Late Dr. Amin Ahmad after making the deposit.

2 : Death Certificate of Late Dr . Amin Ahmad issued by a public hospital.

3 : A Letter of Power of Attorney duly certified by Senegal High Court which must posses the signature of Miss . Salmara Amin Ahmad (Next-of-kin to the deposit) legally confirming that she had donated proxy to you.

4 : Letter of Representative duly certified by Senegal High Court which must posses the signature of Miss . Salmara Amin Ahmad .

You must reach the Next of Kin to the deposited fund being Miss. Salmara Amin Ahmad for the above mentioned documents and have them sent to us within the next possible time.

Note that we can only proceed with the remittance when you are able to forward these documents to us.

The fund will be remitted to your nominated account without delay after our proper verification on the demanded documents of proof but take note that Miss. Salmara Amin Ahmad signatory must be on the Letter of Authorisation as anything outside that will not be relevant and accepted for the transfer to be done .

Banking Hours
9 Am to 5 Pm - Mondays to Fridays ( Expect Tuesday - 9.30 Am to 5 Pm )
9 Am to 12 Pm - Saturdays , All time in Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT )

Regards,
Bruce Van Saun
Executive Financial Director
(Financial Director Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc (UK)
Corporate and Private Banking Administration.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Royal Bank of Scotland Plc. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately.

Royal Bank of Scotland Plc has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this email has been swept for viruses. However, Royal Bank of Scotland Plc cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: all4lovers1@yahoo.com Salma Rama

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:45 pm

My dearest
Good morning and how are you today ,thank you for your caring , I read the bank response and understand the necessary documents that they need from us before they will make the transfer . please contact this lawyer to know how long it will take to process the documents in the Federal high court .

I speak with Rev . William who helps to locate a good lawyer here which will help us for the documents , please i will like you to contact this lawyer so that he will help us to prepare the documents that the bank is requested from us .

Presently i have my late father Death Certificate and Fund Deposit Bond which i have giving to the lawyer ,we are now left with Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which will prepared by a Senegalese resident attorney as the true copies of the said document.

Honey i will like to contact him both on phone and email introducing your self as my foreign nominated partner and that you have my sincere consent to contact him and retain his good services to assist us draft a power of attorney with regards to a monetary claim you have with Royal Bank Scotland London .

Find below the lawyer contact information's.

Name : BARRISTER. ABOUDU SARR
Address: Address: Dakar Senegal.
Email:.. aboudusarr@lawyer.com
bar.aboudu@yahoo.com
Phone: 00221 77 284 27 38

Please contact him to find out how long it will take to process the document , i am waiting to hear on how you have went with the lawyer for the documents , with much love and trust Salmara

Phone Number:
+221772842738
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.