Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Isabella Cotty isabellasingle49@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

blessingisreal@hotmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:13 am

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hard working all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Blessing Cotty am from France,i was born in France,And i left France at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only child at age of 5 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin
I love to hear from you soon,
Blessing Cotty.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 am

5(1) (1).jpg
4 (1)(1).jpg
1 (1).jpg
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:23 pm

My Dear
i must thank you once again for your humble reply to me. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you. You see, with your response,i am convinced that the future has a special place for us, only if we could trust each other, work in line and keep an open mind with each other.

Like i told you earlier,i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission,which my ''ex'' husband was so blind to see that made him not to exercise patience for me.I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is for a reason.

Remember i told you i am the Chief Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. I was his account officer before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:14.500,000. (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if
we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.
1. Full Name,
2. Address
3. A scan copy of your Identity
4.Nationality
Thanks and best regards
Blessing Cotty.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:39 pm

MY DEAREST,
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447967629497
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every staff of the Bank, ....... Thanks for your understanding

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below,send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email: islamicbankiislamicbank@aol.co.uk

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply, send me sms to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Love from Yours
Blessing Cotty.

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM‏‏

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email: islamicbankiislamicbank@aol.co.uk

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely................

+447967629497
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:41 pm

My dearest love,
Dear i am happy to hear from you now and to know also that you have contacted the bank and i thank you so much as i understand that you are a caring man. Please my dear as you have contacted the bank also forward me the mail as soon as you got response from them so that i can know what the bank says.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: Isabella Cotty isabellasingle49@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello dear, how are you and your family? Compliment of the season. I hope that you have not forgotten me. My name is Isabella Cotty, am from Germany , i was born in Germany and I am working as a Senior Audit/banker in (AL RAYAN BANK) Former Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom,This is to bring to your notice that I have given a bank draft cheque to the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL the amount of ($450,000,00 USD) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/05 to you due to your past help and assistance. Remember that i told you about some money in which i told the diplomat to bring to your country but due to financial problems we were not able to complete the requirement then. I am very happy to inform you that i was able to get a good representative from Dakar Senegal who helped me to secure the money. The total money is Fourteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$14.500.000.00) Out of the total money, I have decided to give you the total sum of $450,000 dollars(Four Hundred and Fifthly Thousand Dollars) I did not forget your efforts. Right now the money is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, I gave them the money to transfer to you due to the urgency of my traveling. So right now Eco bank Western Union have agreed to transfer it to you through bank to bank wire transfer.
The money could not be sent to you today due to allocated security code. since the ECOBANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash.
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL was unable to complete this because they want to reconfirm your information. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME :......................................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS :..................
MOBILE PHONE .................................
BANK NAME :....................................
BANK ACCOUNT ...............................
BANK SWIFT CODE.............................

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail with the above requested information to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with this following e.mail Address ( ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏westernunion_moneytransferdksng@yahoo.com ) Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail as well with your correct information as requested. Thanks and take good care of your self, remember to let me know when the money has been transferred to you so that we can share the joy together. This is my own turn to pay you back for your good heart. Helping or encouraging someone in need pays so much. In the moment,I am very busy here in Germany, as you know how bank work is , so i might not be checking my email always. Finally,try and get in touch with Western Union money transfer immediately for your bank draft cheque. Have a wonderful day.Your Thanks and best regards
Isabella Cotty,

Header:
Return-Path: <isabellasingle49@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W9 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S34.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 27 Jun 2016
Subject: Contact The Western Union Immediately For Your Draft
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernunion_moneytransferdksng@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:48 am

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/987

ATTN:

Be informed that before we can proceed with this transfer, you are advised to first resend me your information as requested below for confirmation.

Full name ............................
Home address ....................
Telephone number..............
Country................................
Bank name .........................
Bank account ......................
Swift code..............................

Once i receive this information's from you, I shall proceed with the transfer without any delay.

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARDS,
MRS. EUNICE MANFRED
General manager : Mr. Fred Williams
Deputy General Manager : Mrs. Grace Anthony
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Header:
Return-Path: <westernunion_moneytransferdksng@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws106139.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws120.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:30:53 +0000; 1467286253.263
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <westernunion_moneytransferdksng@yahoo.com>
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

ATTN: ,

Be informed that we have received all your information in our office and our transfer departments has agreed to transfer the money through your information which you sent. So we will complete your payment as requested and our form must be filled for an immediate effect of your payment through our Western Union Wire Transfer within 24hours. However, you are advised to send the sum of $350 dollars today to enable us REACTIVATE your bank draft cheque. This is very important as we have finished all requirements and are supposed to release your fund to you at 15. 20 hours. As soon as you send me the $350 dollars, I shall commence the transfer of $450,000.00USD cash credited in file number( KTU / 9023118308/05 ) through your immediately without any further delay.

PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE BANK DRAFT REACTIVATION FEE OF $350 dollars

NAME: GRACE ANTHONY
CITY : DAKAR
TEST QUESTION : OK
ANSWER : OK
AMOUNT : $350 dollars

DO EFFECT THIS OFFICE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S ONCE PAYMENT IS EFFECTED.

M.T.C.N :......................

THANKS AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE ABOVE DETAILS OF PAYMENT TO THIS OFFICE AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE FILE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS AND FORM TO BE FILLED WITH THE NEEDED BANK DRAFT REACTIVATION FEE OF $350 DOLLARS.

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

BEST REGARDS,
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Be informed that you have been instructed to make the payment through our Western Union Wire Transfer or Money Gram Transfer within 24hours. However, you are advised to send the sum of $350 dollars today to enable us REACTIVATE your bank draft cheque because that is the fastest way of receiving money here in Dakar Senegal. This is very important as we have finished all requirements and are supposed to release your fund to you at 15. 20 hours. As soon as you send me the $350 dollars, I shall commence the transfer of $450,000.00USD cash credited in file number( KTU / 9023118308/05 ) through your information immediately without any further delay.

DO EFFECT THIS OFFICE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S ONCE PAYMENT IS EFFECTED.

THANKS AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE ABOVE DETAILS OF PAYMENT TO THIS OFFICE AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE FILE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS AND FORM TO BE FILLED WITH THE NEEDED BANK DRAFT REACTIVATION FEE OF $350 DOLLARS.

BEST REGARDS,
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Be informed that you have to follow this simple instruction given by our transfer department, we have rules and regulations guiding our banking system and it will be our pleasure if you kindly fellow this simple instruction to enable the success of this transfer. One of the reasons why our transfer department will not give you a bank account is because of the exchange rate which is effecting the global market exchange rate. A client made a payment of $2,500 dollars to our respective current bank account and it took four days for the money to reflect into the bank account, during those period of days, there was a fall of dollars in the global market exchange rate which prompted the amount of money sent in our bank account to reduce to $2,170, now how you seen how much the bank looses in every bank transfer this period? Especially little amount of money such as $350 dollars. Therefore, in the light of the above, you may now have a clue of the reason why you have to follow the simple instruction given to you. However, it is however not good that you have not done any business with Western Union Office and i plead that you use this opportunity and juncture to do business with us. As you may know that the Western Union is the fastest and easiest way of sending money in minutes. Sending and receiving money in minutes. Hence, you have been instructed to make the payment through Western Union Wire Transfer or Money Gram Transfer as soon as possible and as soon as you send me the $350 dollars, I shall commence the transfer of $450,000.00USD cash credited in file number( KTU / 9023118308/05 ) through your information immediately without any further delay.

BEST REGARDS,
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.