Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

esthermasego@163.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

esthermasego@163.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 am

Reply-To: <esthermasego@163.com>
Subject: Dearly Beloved
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 15:36:49 -0700

Address: PO Box 11015, 50742
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Elected.
I bring peace and love to you from God and our lord Jesus Christ. It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, Having known the truth; I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God mercy and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs. Esther Masego the wife of Late Mr. Sadasivan Masego from Malaysia, My husband worked with the Central Bank Of Malaysia for ten years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for twenty-seven years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 9,900,000.00 GBP (Nine Million Nine Hundred Thousand Great British Pound) with Barclays Bank PLC, UK.

Presently, this money is still with the bank and the management just wrote me as the next of kin to come forward to sign for the release of this fund only know to me and my late husband or rather issue an authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over.

Unfortunately, I'm in a hospital in Malaysia where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to any charitable organizations anywhere in the World. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please will you utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein ?. I want you to take 35% of the total money for your personal use. And 5% shall stand to settle any other expenses that may be incurred in the course of executing the transaction, while the remaining 60% of the money will go to charity people in the street without home, helping the orphanage and less-privileged once.

Please i don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always. So please kindly send me only E-mail here (esthermasego@163.com) because I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact of my late husband Attorney who is in Europe as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims for this money. Your prompt reply will be appreciated. Thank you.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Esther Masego .
My Personal E-mail: esthermasego@163.com
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

esthermasego@163.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Address: PO Box 11015, 50742
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Dear Sir,

May God remember you like Noah, favour you like Moses, honor you like Mary, fight for you like the Israelite, prosper you like Isaac, promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like Esther, and protect you
like Daniel, use you like Paul, heal you like Naaman, answer you like Elijah, anoint you like David, and keep you safe like Shadrack, Meshach and Abednego. This is my prayer for you,

Though this medium INTERNET has been greatly abused, But yet, it still remain the fastest and easiest way of communication which I have chooses to reach you through it. I am so glad to observe your mutual interest in this transaction and I want you to take note that I want this fund to be donated to churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

Note: My doctor had just warned me again to stay away from any kind of communication because of my present condition, so I am connecting you with my late husband attorney in UK who will assist you for the legalization and claiming of the fund which was deposited in Barclays Bank UK. You can contact:

Goodman Chambers & Associates
(Certified Human Resources Professional)
Office: 2nd Floor, Charlotte House South Charlotte Street, Edinburgh EH2 4AW, London
Contact person: Jayson Goodman (ESQ)
(B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A)
Mobile: (44) 7937422685
E-mail: goodmanchambersuk@publicist.com

Please, I want you to get in touch with the attorney immediately you receive my mail and follow all instructions given by Mr. Goodman because he is honest and full of credibility to service. I hope I can still be alive to witness the successful of the transfer. Attached below is my late husband death certificate and my international passport copy for proper identification.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Esther Masego.

+447937422685
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Jersey
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

goodmanchambersuk@publicist.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:45 pm

Legalization Procedures Of Mrs.Esther Masego Family Fund

Office: 2nd Floor, Charlotte House
South Charlotte Street, Edinburgh
EH2 4AW, London

Attn: ,

Your personal information are well noted and has been documented in my chambers. Congratulations!!! Everything went faster than I expected. I have successfully obtained all the necessary documents that will be needed in this transaction to back you up and attached below are:

(1) Change Of Ownership
(2) Power Of Attorney
(3) Deed Of Agreement
(4) Certificate Of Ownership

You are expected to sign on two documents which are DEED OF AGREEMENT & CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP.

Print them out neatly, sign on them and return back via email attachment. As soon as I received your signed copy I shall connect you with the bank manager for the transfer of the fund to your designated bank account.

I shall be waiting for your signed documents so that you can start communicating with the bank. Please I want you to avoid third party and maintain the absolute secrecy and confidential that is required in this transaction for security purpose.

Yours Faithfully
Jayson Goodman (ESQ)
B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A
Certified Human Resources Professional.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:47 pm

EH2 4AW, London

Attn:

I just checked my mail now, and saw your message from the bank, and I have contacted the Foreign Operation Manager Mr. Arnold Auckland from Barclays Bank PLC UK, He said that you need to provide a Fund Release Order Certificate from the Currency Control Unit (C.C.U) IMF UK office for the final authorization and approval of your fund transfer to your bank account.

So i moved directly to the Currency Control Department IMF office to apply for the Certificate immediately on your behalf.
Reaching their , the officer in charge told me that to secure this sensitive document will cost the beneficiary sum of £900.00GBP because the issuance and approval of this Fund Release Order Certificate will require stamp and signatory from various offices, then I explained to him how urgent we need this document , finally he promised to help on one condition that once the required fee is paid the Certificate will be issue and approve on your name within some hours.

As you can see I have spent huge some from my end to get all the documents which I have submitted to the bank and also forwarded the copies to you, just to make sure that this transaction come to a successful end without demanding any money from you, but at this final point I advise you to kindly send the required fee across, to enable me secure the Fund Release Order with your name on your behalf from the IMF office immediately and send to you for the final transfer to your bank account immediately.

Your urgent response is required now.

Yours Faithfully
Jayson Goodman (ESQ)
B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A
Certified Human Resources Professional
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:48 pm

The officer in charge told me that to secure this sensitive document will cost the beneficiary sum of £900.00GBP . You need to pay £900.00GBP for the Fund Release Order Certificate now.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:28 pm

EH2 4AW, London

Attn:

Dear Sir,
Below is the payment details that you requested where you can deposit the fee £900.00GBP = $1,300.00 USD, so that i can secure the document from the IMF office and send to you for the final transfer.

ACCT. NAME: O. C. XXXX
ACCT. NO.: 3930XXXX
SORT CODE: 09-01-28
IBAN: GB21 ABBY 0901 2839 3039 82
BIC: ABBYGB2LXXX
BANK: SANTANDER
ADDRESS: 539, PRESCOT ROAD, LIVERPOOL. L13 5YJ UK.

Please kindly send me the payment Slip copy by email attachment as soon as you deposited the Fees.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Yours Faithfully
Jayson Goodman (ESQ)
B.A , L.L.B , M.A, N.A.A
Certified Human Resources Professional.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

bbplc.fnr@europe.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:23 pm

BARCLAY,S BANK PLC,UK
1 Churchill Place,
London, E14 5HP
Tel: (44) 8719154771
E-mail: bbplc.fnr@europe.com
From The Desk Of:
Mr. Arnold Auckland
(Foreign Operation Manager)

Attention: ,

We received your mail and your option (A) Bank Transfer/Online Banking has been noted.
We requested you to provide to us the Fund Release Order Certificate, approved by the Currency Control Unit (IMF) International Monetary Fund UK for your fund transfer.

As soon as we are in receipt of the required document from your end, we will affect your fund transfer and credit the said fund to your bank account immediately.

Your urgent response is always required because you have a limited time to execute this fund.
we Await your response now.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Arnold Auckland.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

bbplc.fnr@europe.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:25 pm

BARCLAY,S BANK PLC,UK
1 Churchill Place,
London, E14 5HP
Tel: (44) 8719154771
E-mail: bbplc.fnr@europe.com
From The Desk Of:
Mr. Arnold Auckland
(Foreign Operation Manager)

Attention: ,

Your transaction code is correct and we have also been instructed by Mr. Goodman & Mrs. Esther Masego to transfer this fund to you. In Barclays Bank PLC we provides various retail and commercial banking services primarily in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the American, African, the Middle East, and Asia.

The bank offers current account and savings with both international aspect, mortgages, secured loans, and general insurance, credit cards, and business lending products, as well as banking and money transmission services to small and medium sized businesses.

It also provides international payments services, including credit cards and consumer lending for consumer and business customers; and investment banking services for strategic advisory, financing, and risk management needs of large corporate, government, and institutional clients.

We humbly want you to provide to us the Certified Fund Release Order approved by the Currency Control Unit (IMF) International Monetary Fund UK for your fund transfer.

With optimism assurance that as soon as we are in receipt of the document from your end, we will affect your fund transfer and credit the said fund to your bank account immediately.

Choose below your choice of fund transfer:

(A) Bank Transfer/Online Banking
(B) Certified Bank Draft/Cheque
(C) ATM Card
(D) Consignment

Your urgent response is always required because you have a limited time to execute this fund, we await your response now.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Arnold Auckland.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.