Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

west.hamardigital.com francisokoye2011@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

west.hamardigital.com francisokoye2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:36 am

Subject: Your Compensation
Reply-To: francisokoye2011@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I could not contact you earlier before now due to my tight schedules. I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money under the cooperation of a new partner from Venezuela he is the CEO of RV PLATINUM SHIPPING SERVICE based in Venezuela in the person of Mr
Antonio Elortegui.Presently i'm in Venezuela with the partner for some projects with the money.

Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process despite that it failed us at that time. due to no trust.

Now,I want you to contact my secretary,his Name is Mr Francis Okoye and his email address is (francisokoye2011@yahoo.com)

Arrange with him how the total sum of ( $800,000,00 ) will reach you safely which I have already kept for your Compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

Ask him to send you the total Amount of ($800,000.00)united state dollars But now the money is in ATM CARD,So feel free to get in touch with my secretary Mr Francis Okoye and discuss with him how the amount will reach you. He will send the ATM CARD to you.

Please do let me know immediately you contact him to receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. As at the moment,I am very busy here because of the projects which I and the new partner are have at hand.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,

Mr.Mike Williams
Originating IP: 41.190.2.39
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

francisokoye2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:40 am

Attn: Sir,

Thanks for your mail regarding your Compensation CERTIFIED BANK ATM CARD Worth of $800,000 United state Dollars which my Boss left here with me instructing that it should be send to you as soon as you come asking for it.

Now, what i will like you to do since you have demanded for it is to send your Correct Delivery Address to me so that i can go to and negotiate with the Delivery Company .As soon as i get the below information's from you, i shall make arrangement to send the CERTIFIED BANK ATM CARD to you through any reliable Delivery Company.

Below is your information i need:

1. Your Full Name.............
2. Your Correct Mailing Address.................
3. Your City and Country................
4. Your Direct Cell Phone...............
5. Scan Copy of your I.D..................

Therefore, as soon as i get the re-confirmation of the above Delivery address, i will not hesitate to go and register the CERTIFIED BANK ATM CARD for delivery.

Again, i will also Scan and send to you the Copy of the BANK ATM CARD and also feed you back on the Delivery modality and schedule so that you can get your BANK ATM CARD without any delays or hitches.

Moreover, the reason why i need the re-confirmation of the above information is for security reason and to avoid wrong delivery as i cannot be able to bear for any loss because i am an Ordinary Secretary.

I will be waiting for your swift and positive response ASAP.

You are advised to henceforth be communicating me through this Telephone number as follows:(+234-81 374 33 161)

look forward to your earliest response.

Yours Faithfully,

MR Francis Okoye

+2348137433161
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:41 am

Attn:

Thank you so much for providing your Information's to me and Right now i am very busy, But i have to send my assistance to go and verify from courier Company what it will take to Deliver your ATM CARD to your address, And as soon as he is back i shall inform you.

I will also Scan and send to you the Sample of the BANK ATM CARD and also feed you back on the Delivery modality and schedule and also call you on phone.

You are advised to henceforth be communicating me through this Telephone number as follows:(+234-81 374 33 161)

Yours Faithfully,

MR Francis Okoye
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: west.hamardigital.com francisokoye2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:57 am

Profile Elements:
Mlke William / mlke.william
Active June 8th, 2016
Attachments
Mlke.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:05 pm

francis Okoye
11:08 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Attn: ,

I am sorry for my late response,We have made the necessary findings from different courier companies here for the dispatch of your ATM CARD. Here is the cost of sending your ATM CARD to you through any of these express courier services and the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable me send your ATM CARD immediately. you can also call me with my number if needed and also check your information's careful and make sure it is correct to avoid sending your ATM CARD to wrong person. i have been calling you Telephone number but the number is not connecting.

DHL
Mailing;.............................$155.00
Vat (20%)..............................$50,00
TOTAL.................................$205,00

UPS
Mailing:.............................. $160.00
Vat20%:..................................... $35.00
TOTAL:.............................. $195.00

FEDEX
Mailing...............................$150,00
Vat (20%)..............................$35,00
TOTAL.................................$185.00

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of your affordable courier fee and get back to me

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Francis Okoye
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Attn:

Like i told you i have made the necessary findings from different courier companies here for the dispatch of your ATM CARD.and the cheapest is UPS Express Courier which is only $195. and i will also advice you check your information's careful and make sure it is correct to avoid wrong Delivery.

UPS
Mailing:.............................. $160.00
Vat20%:..................................... $35.00
TOTAL:.............................. $195.00

Kindly send the courier fee of $195 The information below to enable them deliver your ATM CARD.

Receivers name : IFEDIORAH JUDE
Receivers Country: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: AA
Text Answer: BB
Amount:$195.00
Sender Name:....
sender address.......
Reference number.......

YOU CAN SEND THE COURIER FEE MONEY GRAM

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Francis Okoye
------------------------
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.