Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

autokenbog-foreignremitance.dept@autokenn.zeichen.ws

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

autokenbog-foreignremitance.dept@autokenn.zeichen.ws

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Attention, Beneficiary
Bank of Ghana <autokenbog-foreignremitance.dept@autokenn.zeichen.ws> Today at 14:12
Message body
Attention, Beneficiary

I hope you are fine, I am writing to inform you that your contract/ inheritance funds are now in our custody. The former Director of Interpol Ghana, Amponsah Asiamah and his team, intercepted a consignment from Nigeria with your name and email contact in-script on it showing that you are the beneficiary at Kotoka International Air port Accra Ghana.

After they scan the consignment, it was discovered that the consignment contain some huge amount of funds in United state currency (DOLLARS), they brought the funds and deposited it in suspense account on your name as the beneficiary in our bank.(bank of Ghana) BOG.

After out board of directors meeting on Monday 13th June 2016, it was resolve that these funds should be transferred to you in your country through ktt wire transfer or load in an ATM card and deliver to you through secure courier service as the beneficiary.

To commence on the transfer process of this funds to you, you should send to us without delay,

(1) Copy of your valid identification document like first two pages of your international passport or your driver’s license,
(2) The contract or inheritance amount due to you,
(3) Your direct telephone number
(4) Reconfirm to us without delay your receiving bank account details.

once we receive the above mentioned information's from you, it will take maximum of 48 hours with your good cooperation’s to secure transfer approval of your funds from the presidency republic of Ghana, for immediate transfer of your funds into your nominated bank account details without any delay, this approval when secure will be dispatched to your door step for your perusal/record and also for clearing of the funds from your local authority when the funds hits your account in your country.

I will be waiting for your quick response to this notification to enable us kick start the transfer process of your contract/inheritance funds to your advantage.

Sincerely yours
Stephen Amegashie
+233503601295

Phone:
+233503601295
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.