Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbnofficemrsaladesarah@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbnofficemrsaladesarah@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Attention: Beneficiary
People
CBN Deputy Governor Dr. Sarah Alade <cbnofficemrsaladesarah@gmail.com> Today at 11:01 AM
To
Message body

--
Attention: Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the Bank to Bank Transfer and Via Western Union network, we have credited your payment total sum of USD$1.8Million Dollars Only valid fund into an (ATM VISA Card Number 4120 5350 0031 8354) and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you and air airport Clearance I paid it because the ATM Card worth of US$1.8MillionDollars Only, which I have registered with EMS Express Courier Company Service since on 27th Of February, 2016, for delivery has less than Three to Four Month to expire in the custody of the EMS Express Courier Company Service and when it expires, the ATM DEBIT CARD money will go into Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury account as unclaimed funds package.

Therefore With that we decided to help you pay off the delivery charges money so that the ATM Debit Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your package ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you Now I want you to contact EMS Express Courier Company at: (emscourierservicesltd@fastservice.com ) With your physical address you desire the delivery to be made to you so that they can deliver your ATM Debit Card to your designated address without any delay and that will be 4days from now.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery charges and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but we did not pay their Official Security Keeping Fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their Official Security Keeping Fees is usd$35.00 per day only, and I deposited it on 27th Of February, 2016,

Below is the Contact Information of the Ems Express Courier & Shipping Services LTD Customer Services

Contact Person: Mr. Jerry Brown
Position: Ems Express Courier & Shipping Services LTD
E-MAIL: emscourierservicesltd@fastservice.com
DIRECT TELEPHONE: +2348098591131

Therefore Kindly contact them today and also send them the Official Security Keeping Charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM Debit card, Important Notice, your ATM DEBIT CARD package was registered as a gift so that the delivery agent will not know the content of your package okay and remember will have already paid the Delivery and other airport clearance charges such as insurance and permit fee.

Below is the Registration Information's of your ATM DEBIT CARD SHIPMENT
DETAILS,

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 37XcS
REGISTERED TAG FCSCB77018.
SECURITY CODE SCAT/2012fedex/396
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CYST/101/86048
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCAT/BUN/lxiv/-08/014

Await for your urgent call

Best Regards
Dr. Sarah Alade
Deputy Governor, Economic Policy Directors
(Central Bank of Nigeria)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

w_c_p_t_divission1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:11 pm

EXECUTIVE ORDER TO YOUR PAYMENT
People
WIRE & CREDITING PAYMENT TRANSFER OFFICE DIVISION <w_c_p_t_divission1@yahoo.com> Jun 15 at 10:00 PM
Reply-To:
WIRE & CREDITING PAYMENT TRANSFER OFFICE DIVISION <crediting_fund_release07@outlook.com>
Message body

​CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF WIRE CREDITING PAYMENT TRANSFER DIVISION
(On Foreign Payment Schedule)
DIRECT TEL: +2348098591131
Aso Rock Villa, Garki -Abuja

EXECUTIVE ORDER TO YOUR PAYMENT

Dear Sir

There is a meeting hold this morning between UNITED NATIONS and Senior adviser To the President,General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)(Federal Republic of Nigeria) and other House of the Senate Committee concerning your contract payment and we raise a New Foreign Payment Identification pin code Number, This morning because of fraudulent activities and scam happening in this country and some various office are contacting some contractor like you for illegal fee, that why we raise the issue at the meeting with the Senior adviser To the President,General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), because he agreed to pay all the unpaid foreign debt contractors on this second Quarter payment of the year 2016

However this morning He promised us that every contractors and foreign beneficiaries that is not yet receive He/Her contract payment is going to be pay as soon as possible once He/Her are willing to obtain the New Foreign Payment Identification pin code Number. For your payments in this office that was authorize and Approve by the United Nation/Federal Government of Nigeria to Credit your payment at this second Quarter payment of the year 2016.

So therefore you have be advice for the obtaining the New Foreign Payment Identification pin code Number, for your payment in this office will only cost you token charge of US$50.00 only and this must be done and send today immediately you receive this message, and about 48hour from now we will signal by the Federal Government of Nigeria for this pin code record and any Beneficiary that refuse or that cannot present this New Foreign Payment Identification pin code Number, to this office. NO WAY for you to be paid and if you refuse to comply with this procedure to enable us issue it out for you as soon as possible, should get ready to loose your contract payment in this second Quarter payment of the year 2016

Furthermore this is the latest development from the Senior adviser To the President,General Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)(Federal Republic of Nigeria) AFTER Presentation of the NEW BUDGET this morning concerning your contract payment to avoiding scam or fraud, and I know you may asked while this right now, because some offices here in Nigeria they may contact you for your payment but remember apart from this office Authorize by the Federal Government Of Nigeria to Remit your payment into your account after the New Foreign Payment Identification pin code Number is issue to you, to enable your payment transfer into your nominated bank account you we provided and nobody else will do it, So if any body asked you to send money for any illegal fee for payment ask the person for the New identification No. That you about to obtained this morning for your payment in this office, So noted this very month is the month the Federal Government of Nigeria gives to all beneficiary of overdue unclaimed contract payment that is not yet paid to be credited.

But one more thing note your Fund is in escrow reserve account here in Federal Government of Nigeria we only have about US$1.Billions United States Dollars Only,left to settle some beneficiary for their payment for this years 2016 that are willing to comply with instruction and have their payment in their account, once you obtain your New Foreign Payment Identification pin code Number here, and that is the only option you have to receive your payment without any further delay and NO document no CERTIFICATE demand in respect of releasing your pin code to you the only thing you have to do is don't delay to send the US$50.00 immediately to enable us issue out your New Foreign Payment Identification pin code Number to enable your payment release into your nominated bank account immediately.

The US$50.00 should be send through MONEY-GRAM ONLY Via our general cashier office name stated below.

Receiver Name: FRANK IYARE
Address: LAGOS--NIGERIA
Test Question: WHAT FOR
Test Answer: PIN CODE

Therefore I advice you to hurry up and make sure you reconfirm your Full original Bank details to this office as I directed you so that your long delay overdue contract payment shall be release into your account, you kindly response with urgent Attention and answer to this mail to avoid delay and wrong transfer God Bless

I wait to hear from you soon with the information.

Best Regards
Mr.Emeka Eze
Director, Wire Crediting Payment Transfer Division (CBN/NNPC)
Call urgent telephone +2348098591131

Skype ID:
live:crediting_fund_release07

Phone Number:
+2348098591131
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

finbank_plc@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:11 pm

YOUR REF:CLAIMS/ATM/2017
People
FIN BANK PLC <finbank_plc@ymail.com> Today at 16:52
Message body

Attention:Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of fund transfer through the Bank to Bank Transfer and Via Western Union network in Nigeria, we have credited your payment total sum of USD$1.8Million Dollars fund into an (ATM Debit Card) and the ATM CARD Number 50 61 19 10 22 27 44 51 ) and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you and air airport Clearance fee which I paid because the ATM Card worth of US$1.8Million Dollars Only, which I have registered with EMS Express Courier Company Service since on 16TH Of January,2017 for delivery has less than Three to Four Month to expire in the custody of the EMS Express Courier Company Service and when it expires, the ATM DEBIT CARD money will go into Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury account as unclaimed funds.

Therefore because of this I have decided to help you pay off the delivery charges so that the ATM Debit Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your package ATM Card definitely you will not forget me and even compensate me for helping you Now I want you to contact EMS Express Courier Company at:( emscourierservicesltd@fastservice.com ) With your physical Home address you desire the delivery to be made to you so that they can deliver your ATM Debit Card to your designated address without any delay and that will be 4daysfrom now.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery charges and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their Official Security Keeping Fees since they refused and the reason is that they did not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then and them told me that their Official Security Keeping Fees is usd$35.00 per day only and the package was deposited with Ems Express Courier & Shipping Services LTD, since on 16TH Of January,2017

Below is the Contact Information of the Ems Express Courier & Shipping Services LTD Customer Services

DIRECT TEL: +2348110106782

Therefore Kindly contact them today and also make sure you send them their Official Security Keeping Charge to avoid increase of the demurrages and let me know once you receive your ATM Debit card because is very Important Notice, your ATM DEBIT CARD package was registered as a gift Item so that the Customs agent will not know the content of your package okay and remember you must comply with the EMS EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE.

Below is the Registration Information's of your ATM DEBIT CARD SHIPMENT DETAILS,

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 37XcS
SECURITY CODE SCAT/2012fedex/396/
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CYST/101/86048/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCAT/BUN/lxiv/-08/03

I wait urgently for your reply ASAP

Your faithfully
Mrs. Linda Faith
Manager of Finbank Int'l Plc
Dear beneficiary, contact EMS Express Courier Company today

Phone:
+2348110106782
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

Re: cbnofficemrsaladesarah@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 am

Profile Elements:
Princess Vivian Oshoke / princess.vivianoshoke.56
Active on July 27th, 2016
Works at I am a business woman. (self employ)
I am lovely and careing mother of three children

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

finbank_plc00@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:48 pm

People
FINBANK PLC <finbank_plc00@yahoo.com.ph> 26 Jan at 4:55 PM
Message body
Attention:Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of fund transfer through the Bank to Bank Transfer and Via Western Union network in Nigeria, we have credited your payment total sum of USD$1.8Million Dollars fund into an (ATM Debit Card) and the ATM CARD Number 50 61 19 10 22 27 44 51 ) and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you and air airport Clearance fee which I paid because the ATM Card worth of US$1.8Million Dollars Only, which I have registered with EMS Express Courier Company Service since on 16TH Of January,2017 for delivery has less than Three to Four Month to expire in the custody of the EMS Express Courier Company Service and when it expires, the ATM DEBIT CARD money will go into Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury account as unclaimed funds.

Therefore because of this I have decided to help you pay off the delivery charges so that the ATM Debit Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your package ATM Card definitely you will not forget me and even compensate me for helping you Now I want you to contact EMS Express Courier Company at:( emscourierservicesltd@fastservice.com ) With your physical Home address you desire the delivery to be made to you so that they can deliver your ATM Debit Card to your designated address without any delay and that will be 4daysfrom now.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery charges and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their Official Security Keeping Fees since they refused and the reason is that they did not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then and them told me that their Official Security Keeping Fees is usd$35.00 per day only and the package was deposited with Ems Express Courier & Shipping Services LTD, since on 16TH Of January,2017

DIRECT TEL: +234-8110106782

Therefore Kindly contact them today and also make sure you send them their Official Security Keeping Charge to avoid increase of the demurrages and let me know once you receive your ATM Debit card because is very Important Notice, your ATM DEBIT CARD package was registered as a gift Item so that the Customs agent will not know the content of your package okay and remember you must comply with the EMS EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE.

Below is the Registration Information's of your ATM DEBIT CARD SHIPMENT DETAILS,

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 37XcS
SECURITY CODE SCAT/2012fedex/396/
TRANSACTION CODE 233/CYST/101/86048/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCAT/BUN/lxiv/-08/03

I wait urgently for your reply ASAP

Your faithfully
Mrs. Linda Faith
Manager of Finbank Int'l Plc
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.