Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

foffice26@gmail.com nscservice.district771@outlook.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

foffice26@gmail.com nscservice.district771@outlook.fr

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Reply-To: nscservice.district771@outlook.fr
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 06:40:16 +0100
Subject: POLICE COMMAND WEST AFRICA.

INTERNATIONAL POLICE COMMAND WEST AFRICA.

Attention ,

We are notifying you this afternoon following so many Frauds report
against you from west Africa here, precisely, Ghana, Nigeria and Benin. From United State FBI and scam Monitoring Teams, we have been notified through the security agents that so much money has been sent by United states Citizens to scam experts of the above countries who neither do not have any of your funds or have idea about that.
Most of this scammers uses names of corporate companies, Individuals and courts and even the security agencies to scam innocent citizen of their hard earned income.
Your case is prominent among this victims, as you were reported to have sent fee to scammers of above countries. And in conjunction with United states CIA, we are working diligently to get to the root of this. We got your email address through United states FBI now in investigation exercise in Africa.
Now, for the sake of your freedom, we will like to know more about your transactions in west Africa here, and why all the fees are sent.
Bear in mind, we are to take serious negative actions against you if this emails is not replied within short time period. The information from FBI says those scammers uses the names of fake companies, Banks, and corporate institutions to collect fee from you instead of original right entrusted person.
West Africa Security Team.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

foffice26@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:14 am

The next part of the script :

INTERNATIONAL POLICE COMMAND WEST AFRICA.

Attention:
You are welcome to the International Police (INTERPOL) Command West Africa Unit. As a matter of on going investigation on fraudulent activities in West African Region we confirmed that you are one of the victims and want to verify from you how much you have spent. The INTERPOL will make sure that all the people concerned are brought to book/scene with your maximum cooperation.
FILL THE BELOW INFORMATION
1. WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM __________________________________
2. HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SPENT _____________________________________
3. WHICH COUNTRY________________________________________________

FOR THE SAKE OF THE INVESTIGATION, YOU HAVE TO FILL ALSO THE FOLLOWING:
1. YOUR NAME: ___________________
2. PHONE: _______________________
3. SEX: ______, AGE: _______________
4. COUNTRY: _____________________

THE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US TO GET TO THE ROOT OF THE MATTER AND TRY TO JOIN US IN FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD IN THE AFRICA AND THE WORLD AT LARGE.
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

investigationpolice01@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:28 am

RC-32657, COTONOU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT COMMAND,
COTONOU BENIN-REPUBLIC
Telephone: +22966670466

Attn:

Thanks for your prompt respond. Once again, my name is Supp. Fred Jonah Controller West Africa Interpol Command, and in other to proof that to you, attachment copy below is my working id card for your confident, We received your mail and the content are well noted, We received your email together with your details on how you will receive your overdue payment which was handed over to my care by Economic Community Of West Africa State (ECOWAS) officials.

Please i want you to know that after the meeting i have this morning with my workers that we concluded that you will receive this payment through these two options so that we can be very sure that you will have your payment because i am the type of person like to give assurance of whatever i am doing, you will not be happy if you finally fail to receive your payment from me so i want to follow this the way i am sure you will have your US$4.5Million.

The first option is through bank telegraphic wire transfer which will take only 12hours to hit your US$4.5Million into your account no more no less, and all it will cost you to have your fund into any account you mighty provide is only the C.O.T and International transfer permit charges which will cost total $320 no more no less.

The second option is through International Certified bank check or bank draft even ATM Card all is in the same procedure, please any option you choose here will cost you only the shipment fee of the parcel to your address and the shipment fee is $145 nothing more and nothing less, While the shipment will get to your address under 48hours no more no less.

Please you are to read this email careful and make your choice on how you will receive your payment from us because we are ready to pay the money to you as soon as you make your choice, One more thing, I Supp Fred Jonah of Interpol Command want you to feel free with this transaction because i must complete it according the procedure here so feel free deal with me because my Government knows how trust worthy i am before they handed over your file to me so feel free, attachment copy below is my working id card. You can call us on this phone number, +22966670466 any time for more clarification

Thanks,

SUPP.FRED JONAH
COTONOU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT INTERPOL COMMAND
BENIN +22966670466

+22966670466
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Kontagora
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: foffice26@gmail.com nscservice.district771@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:21 am

Profile elements:
Igwe Hightention / benmark.odoh
Active on August 11th, 2015
Worked at Self Employed and Loving It!

Studied at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
Past: Father joseph High School

Lives in Cotonou, Benin
From Aguleri
OTHER NAMES
Chiokwe Profesor
Nickname

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (214.15 KiB) Viewed 842 times

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

investigationpolice01@yahoo.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:42 pm

RC-32657, COTONOU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT COMMAND,
COTONOU BENIN-REPUBLIC
Telephone: +22966670466

Attn:

Thanks once again for your fast respond, Now that you choose to receive your payment worth of US$4.5Million through telegraphic wire transfer,Note that your account number (320071434) with bank of AMERICA have been forwarded to our paying bank and the transfer have been programmed according the transfer department manager, the transfer will hit your account under 12hours no more no less,

Now you are to go ahead and send the C.O.T and International transfer permit fee which total cost $320, send the money through Money Gram or Western Union with below information because the condition of your payment don`t need much delaying while giving you an account to transfer the money will take time the bank to confirm the fee so you are to send the $320 through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram system with below name and instruction.

Receiver name: SUNDAY NNELI
City: COTONOU
Text Question: 123
Answer: 123

You can call us on this phone number, +22966670466 any time for more clarification

Thanks,
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

foffice26@gmail.com us.fbi2016@outlook.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Federal Bureau of Investigation United States Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation United States Department of Justice
Fbi New York 26 Federal Plaza 23rd Floor New. York 10278-0004

Attention: Fund Beneficiary: Aung Soe ,

This will be the first and last we the entire FBI Head Office NYC will remind you about this issue, because it has been long and I believe by now you have got this below message at least more than 10 times still you haven't respond; Note that the grace given to you as a legal Beneficiary has expired therefore you should entitle of 6 Years Jail Sentence which will be taking care by Police Interpol of your Country. So this is our last warning to you because there is no way you should abandon your TRUNK BOX at JFK because of Custom requirement fee $750, which they later allow you to pay half of it as of now while the remaining half will be pay by you after confirming your BOX. You can't reject the box without good reason; else you will be arrested and believe me that the paper attached to the box has all your full personal details that will lead to your immediate arrested any were you are. BELOW is the same message.

We the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington, DC., believe you received the previous message we sent to you, prior you are dealings with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over-due contract payment consignment trunk box worth $8.500.000.00 USD (Eight million five hundred thousand dollars only), which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to bring to your notice that we have just been informed through secrete source that the U.S Custom Authority atat (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs. Jane Frederick, the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed personally by you for the release of your contract fund to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required $750 for Custom Clearance Certificate charges as
imposed, despite the advise we gave to you. I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence, until you have received your Metal Trunk Box accordingly. As a LEGAL OWNER, we are here to protect your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well, this is a huge amount of money which we don't wish for you to lose.

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges $375 for now after which the Diplomatic Agent delivery your consignment trunk boxes to you then once you receive your fund, you can then pay the balance $375, All we want you to do right now is to send the half of the money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Benin Republic Customs authority to help us
obtain the Custom Clearance Certificate and the diplomat will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning.

Receiver's Data / information: Send the fee through money GRAM money transfer outlet around.

Receivers Name: Augustine Ifeanyi Ogugua
City : Cotonou
Text Question: AA
Answer: BB
Amount: $750
Sender s Name...
MTCN#...

Contact us right away and let me know when you send half of the charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your fund to you with immediate effect. This is a life time opportunity and we will advise you take advantage of it, before it is too late to do so.

Also be informed that we came to an agreement with the U.S Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that you will be sending half of the fee, latest before the end of tomorrow so please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs. Jane Frederick who is ready to work with them, and that am sure will be a very great loss to you as we
will not be able to help you then, hence your fund will be lost forever. This is an official notification and we advise you treat it with utmost urgency, in your best interest. God bless you!

REPLY TO:us.fbi2016@outlook.com

Thanks.
Yours in service,
Flag of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation.svg
Flag of the FBI
Comey-FBI-Portrait.jpg

JAMES B. COMEY (DOG)
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor