Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mustafabinghazali@yahoo.com richardsonlewis0147@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mustafabinghazali@yahoo.com richardsonlewis0147@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:01 am

reply-to: Richardson Lewis <richardsonlewis0147@gmail.com>
to:
date: Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 4:27 AM
subject: My name is Mr Richardson Lewis,I work with financial institution here in Lome Togo.My late client by name Mr. Ruslan who bear the same last name with you made a numbered time (fixed) deposit valued at (Five million,five hundred thousand US dollars) at my branch.I need your assistance to stand in as his next of kin and claim this money.The process is simple. We will apply with your name as his next of kin. I will use my position in the bank to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.Thanks
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: richardsonlewis0147@gmail.com

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:58 pm

The next part of the script.

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your mail,

However, my names are Mr Richardson Lewis, a national of Republic of Togo. Presently, I am the Chief Accountant Manager of my Bank branch OraBank here in Togo. Although we do not know each other before now, my contacting you is sequel to the fact that this transaction requires a foreigner.

Again, my contacting you on this transaction is for the betterment of both of us therefore, I will like you to understand that this transaction is not a child game thus, you are expected to keep it a secret between both of us until the transaction is concluded and the fund transferred into your bank account because, I wouldn't want my bank to know that I am the one who contacted you in this claim. The said fund belongs to our deceased foreign customer, an investor from your country who has the same surname as you hence making it possible to lay our claims on the deceased clients money. I need your maximum cooperation as you are going to stand-in as a relative of the deceased and also provide a valid bank account to my bank where this money will be transferred into after observing and fulfilling all required to effect the transfer.

Therefore, i am urging you that there is no cause for alarm as will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and myself from any breach of the law.
Consequently, the issue of involving a Togolese to stand as the next of kin will not work as the account owner was a foreigner and you have to understand that a foreigner will also stand as the next of kin and not withstanding that the bottom-line is that you bear the same last name with the account owner clears it all.

l guarantee you 100% risk free in this transaction as I have made all the necessary arrangements for the smooth transfer of this fund from my bank here before contacting you. Therefore, I want you to mark my word. With my position here and the strategic importance of my office, we stand a bigger chance of claiming this fund and transferring same into the bank account you will provide. As I said earlier, this transaction is 100% risk free and will go a long way to uplift our financial status. Your responsibility is to follow my guidelines and heed to my Professional instructions to enable us achieve our target.

Our share ratio of this total sum of Five Million,five Hundred Thousand Dollars are 45% / 45% for each of us while 10% will goes to charity organisation

Having made this known, your urgent response and assurance of trust is needed and to assure me of your sincere willingness as well as to understand you better, kindly provide the following information below before I direct you on how to apply to my bank for the release and transfer of this fund legally into your bank account. Your understanding of these details and acceptance to cooperate with me is the starting point of achieving this goal.I hope to hear from you soon.

(1) Your Full names:

(2) Private phone number:

(3) Current residential address:

(4) Age and Sex:

(5) Occupation:

(6) Country of origin:

Sincerely
Mr Richardson Lewis
Tel: +22896488625
Lome Togo

+22896488625
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: mustafabinghazali@yahoo.com richardsonlewis0147@gmail.c

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:05 pm

The last email in the script.
Dear Friend

Thanks for your mail and please contact the bank with email below as i have register you today as next of kin to my late customer Mr Ruslan Moore. Bank email address below and copy the below message and send to the bank.

Email address: ( info-tg@orabank.at.vu ) or ( patrickmestrallet125@gmail.com )and this mail will be directed to our manager Mr Patrick Mestrallet

Please let me know once you do that,and also let me know when you hear from the bank.

Copy the below email and send to the bank and get back to me for further directions

I am waiting for your response

Sincerely
Mr Richardson lewis

=============================================================================================
=============================================================================================

Dear Sir/Madam,

INHERITANCE FUNDS RELEASE / TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

Application for the release and transfer of ( US5,500,000.00) Five Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only from ( OraBank ) dormant.

Please be informed that I apply to putting claim, in releasing and transferring the
sum of ( US$5,500,000.00 ) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) with your bank into my Country.

The above mentioned amount with your bank vault account OBTG346914000576 was deposited by my late relative ( Eng.RUSLAN. A .MOORE) as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released to me by bank draft, diplomatic cash on delivery service, cheque or the conventional swift telegraphic transfer process through any of your correspondence financial institution either in Europe or America.

I attest herein that this application request is in compliance to your banking internal policies and respect to your official protocols to the above stated matter. I therefore agree to your terms/requirements that will enhance an immediate transfer of my inheritance fund as applied. Please accept this late application do to some family problems which has now been solved. I hope you will understand and expedite action.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Regards
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.