Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anastasiiamatrosova@yandex.com - Anastasiia Matrosova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anastasiiamatrosova@yandex.com - Anastasiia Matrosova

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 27, 2016 5:46 am

Out of the blue:

Hi, my name is Anastasiya.
I am 30 years old.
I think that you're wondering why I wrote you. I want to say what I search for the man and happiness.
Maybe you're the kind of person who will make me happy. This is what I was missing in Russia.
Yes, I live in Russia.
Are you looking for a girl that will make you happy? I think that our goal is the same
I think we should try to engage in communication. I am waiting for photos and answer.
Your Anastasiya.

Return-Path: <anonymous@s17.osbournecarter.com>
Received: from s17.osbournecarter.com (s17.osbournecarter.com. [109.203.98.41])
Subject: Hello!
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10290:bin.php
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: PHP/5.4.25

Originating IP: 109.203.98.41
Originating ISP: Node4 Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Picture received with the email:

nastia.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anastasiiamatrosova@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Email:

You remember me?
My full name Anastasiya. You can tell me also Nastya.
My growth makes 168 cm, my weight makes 54 kg.
Mine color of mine fair hair.
Color of my eyes the blue.
I send you the photo. You can see my appearance. Photos are necessary to see the partner to change correspondence.
I hope, you like my photo. By the way, I will also wait for your photos. It is quite important and interesting to me.
I am not married and I have no children. Well I in search of happiness, searches of the man for the relation.
If it is interesting to you only naked photos, you can stop correspondence. I will understand you.
I wait and I hope. Hope to be interesting to you. Anastasiya
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Email:

xxx, I think that is interesting from where at me yours an email address? To me sent links to searches of love I came and saw a profile there,
I don't remember any more the site on which it was.
Well I hope that you too in search of love and the girl.
I look for the man! I want to meet the beloved! I want to meet the second half! I have a confidence.
I am sure that in the World there is a man who will appreciate and love me. In Russia I didn't meet men.
Don't think that I thoughtless. I am the serious girl, but thus I have a good sense of humour. You look for Friendship? Love? or it is simple communication without obligations?.
Communication with the help of e-mail is more convenient. You can ask me any information which is interesting to you about me. I will answer your questions.
I told that that I live in Russia, mine the city in which I live Tula, distance between Moscow of about 180 - 200 kilometers.
You can look on the Internet about mine at the city of Tula.
I work the Sales manager of upholstered furniture.
I should work much with people. also the customer department is under my supervision. My position demands from me a lot of attention and responsibility.
Every day I start working in 8:00 morning. I stop working in 20:00 evening.
On Sunday I at me the day off.
Please, tell xxx to me about your country. It is interesting to me to learn your life. How you will see off every day?
You have a hobby? You work?
I never thought that I can write letters, especially to the man whom I don't know at all. has to continue to work now.
Thanks for your attention I wait for yours the letter of Anastasiia

Pictures received with the email:

nastia.PNG

nastia1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Email:

Good afternoon lovely xxx,
My mood became good after that. as I checked mail, and saw your letter.
I am so glad to read your mail again! And to answer you! Our acquaintance proceeds and develops.
I am interesting to you? I am a quiet person as new acquaintances. But I am perfect, and I won't communicate with all.
I read your letters with a great interest. I would like to communicate with you more, but unfortunately, our letters are everything that we have now.
on the working computer I have no skype or web cam and other programs for a chat.

my director says that it is necessary to work at work, but not to be engaged in foreign affairs.
I hope, you understand me - I don't want to have problems with my administration.
I gave thus, we will be able to communicate more often.
It isn't a lot of about my life.
Well, my family - mother is called Anna, the brother called Dima, a name of mine the senior the sister of Nadezhda.
Mine mother and the brother - engineers, my elder sister already left is married. It has 3 three children. all three girls.
mine the father left when I was 15 years old to other woman... I don't want to tell about it not that.
You like to cook food? I like cooking! my hobby cooking.
My mother taught us with the sister prepares. My mother says that "the natural woman has to be a gourmet!"
For this reason I can perfectly prepare any food. I consider very attentively to food and health. also,
I like to experiment and prepare new dishes.
I like European cuisine, I like food from seafood. In Russia East kitchen is very popular.
In Russia, there are a lot of national dishes. Fried potatoes, Pancakes, Cancers. Russian cuisine is very rich and many dishes I think you tried or heard.
xxx, I hope that my letters don't tire you and it is interesting to you about what I write you.
I only want to show you my life and to tell who I am such. I can sometimes be very curious and therefore be not surprised!
To you about my English, I don't do it fast now. For this reason it is a pity if you don't understand something. Well?
Well you can ask again me that you won't understand in the letter.
After work I will go to the pool, very much it is pleasant to visit the pool after the pool all body relaxes.
Please send me more than the photos.
I will look forward to your following letter. Please, tell me answers to my questions. I need to hear them. Anastasiia

anastasiia.PNG

anastasiia1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:07 am

Email:

How plans for your weekend? You thought that you will do? I didn't solve yet that I will do.
I try to tell about myself more and more, well not which I hesitate to tell subjects in the letter.
There isn't a lot of about me.
My favourite colors: green and white.
Mine darling movies: comedy, and melodrama. I have no favourite actors. I estimate usually completely the movie.
My favourite food: The salmon in creamy sauce and potatoes, also me is pleasant to me beef with mushroom sauce.
Kitchen which is pleasant to me: French and Japanese.
What do you want to learn about me still, you can ask me in the letter. That was to answer me conveniently immediately you can put at numbers.
Tell you have new photos? I will be glad to see them. The photo gives the chance to learn about you and your life more.
It is very important to feel the attention, important to understand that some other person is interested in you. It is important not to be lonely, lonely in thoughts and dreams.
Thanks for your attention and patience when you read my letter!!
I only want to tell and ask everything. It is important and interesting to me to find answers to questions.
Good luck for you for all the time. I wait for yours the letter of Anastasiia

anastasia.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Email:

Hi, xxx! Anastasiia here How are you doing?, I hope that you are beautiful! I am glad that you wrote me the letter! I like your letters!
How are you? How is the weather your city? In my city of Tula today 18 C degrees.
Your letters give me great pleasure. I like to read it.
We already wrote each other some letters. Now we know each other not much better. It is good because we found common interests.
We continue the communication, and it is really interesting to me. I told you so a little about my life.
You already know about my family. I think that it will be interesting to you to learn about my work.
You know. I work - the manager in furniture firm.
Now I earn approximately if to transfer from rubles for dollars 500 - 600 dollars a month. In Russia it is a good salary.
But this money allows me to live independently. I am proud of the independence. I think, you agree with me!?
But I don't dream more about grandiose career.
My priorities exchanged now. I can't dream only of my career and work! To me 30 years I want to find the man with whom I will be happy.
Mine date of birth of 1985 on August 10. Mine sign zodiac Lev.
I want to tell that differences, which between us, not a problem for me. You are interesting to me as the man, I also want to learn about you more.
I know when I have a husband, I will give more time to the family. And I will work less. The woman has to be the good hostess and the wife.
It is the most important career for the woman! I would be to care of my family, my beloved.
xxx, tell about yourself more, send me the photos.
Please, tell xxx to me how you represent the girlfriend?
What qualities the girl with who you want to be until the end of life has to possess?
I like our communication and I want to develop it. I am open with you and I am ready to answer any your question.
I am glad that I found such pleasant interlocutor
So, I answer a question, what qualities of the partner are important for me, what man has to be near me.
The most important for me care and love to me, attention. If mine the man makes me happy. I will make everything that it was also happy near me.
Our life not eternal! I would like to have my party of the careful, reliable and kind person. The person who will respect me.
Trust - the most important thing for me. Without any trust all is impossible: work, friendship, love.
I send now to you new photos. They were made quite recently, I hope that they are pleasant to you.
I expect your following letter!! Anastasiia from Russia.

nastia.PNG

nastia1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:37 am

Email:

How plans for your days off? today after work I will come cafe on I have dinner and I will go with on friends to ride bikes in park you like to ride a bike?
In park there are a lot of couples when they are seen by me think as we with you walk park we eat cotton candy ice cream we ride attractions these are such warm emotions you that you will tell me I hope at us one thoughts
I am very glad that you understand me
Thanks for your attention
well day. I wait for yours the letter from Anastasiia

anastasiia.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:46 am

After two hours:

Email:

Good morning xxx.
xxx, today I was interesting and pleasant day. - Everything began in the first half of day.
Weather was simply magnificent - a bright sun and the blue sky. I made for myself a breakfast.
On mine clearing and the breakfast was porridge and cocoa with orange. Very useful breakfast.
You wake up long ago?
I don't know time difference between us therefore I can mistakenly be accepted and now you have a day or evening or night. In
any case, I want to give you mine good mood. Today I well slept and therefore I woke up with good mood.
I think, people have to ask not as you and how you slept? As dream of forms mood. If you slept, you wake up with good mood.
If you not to sleep, you nervous. Our nights to set the tone for our days. You agree with me? I think, it is time to give you my phone number. I want to hear your voice.
I think that at the beginning it is necessary to collect +7 as a code of the country of Russia. Then number 910 948-15-77 call me on Sunday
I will wait for your call. It is my cell phone or on the first you can send me the SMS, thus we will be able to define time difference.
And if I dream, your sms not of wake me. I want to tell that there won't be on any problems from communication as I can quietly communicate in English without efforts.
I about which I want to tell many thoughts to you. But in the letter it is impossible to write down everything that I also consider everything that I feel.
If we could exchange data actually there would be a penalty. I think, there is nothing better than real communication.
it is possible to write each other many letters, but it will never be to replace one of real meetings. In reality it it is always possible to understand
tone and mood of the interlocutor. It is possible to accept hands in reality, to look in eyes to capture or a kiss.
I hope, I not to intimidate you my desire. Yes, you for me more than simply pleasant interlocutor.
I want to look in a face, I want to hear your voice. I would be very glad to go with you to park.
I don't want you hurry and not to lose our friendship. But I don't want without hesitation. has a short expiration date.
Therefore I want that you knew that it is very interesting to me with you. And I very much hope that our friendship has chance to become the kind relations.
I am not a guy and my heart.
xxx, to me is curious, what are you doing now. Recently I think of you. interesting to me what are you doing when I write you this letter.
Now I have a break, I am coffee and I read your letter. I would like to have coffee with you. It would be normal if we could in common coffee for lunches.
We could stir, jokes and to laugh. What do you think of it?
You can present? I hope, sometimes it occurs. Never we speak never! Between us distance, but it isn't a problem for us
there will be no desire! I would like our communications and I want to develop it. I am open with you and I am ready to answer any your question.
I can pass your question won't become dissatisfied about me and ask me again. Don't forget, I write Anastasiia

+79109481577
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Tul'skaya Oblast
Original network provider* Mobile TeleSystems

anastasiia.PNG

anastasiia1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Email:

xxx, I feel the life to become more interesting because I communicate with such interesting person! I communicate with you!
I will be glad to see your new photos, I will try to send you the photos in each letter.
Thanks you, you do my life interesting!
And I am interesting for. Today I had an interesting situation. I woke up and prepared a usual breakfast for me.
I prepared a breakfast of coffee and loaf with a chocolate stuffing and absolutely unexpectedly thought of you! Yes, about you!!! I remembered you.
But not only I remembered, I asked me: "it is interesting how that the breakfast does xxx?!" It became interesting to me to know about your morning. As you do spend morning!?
Yesterday I met friends. I told them about you. My friends noticed happiness in my opinion. And I told them, I was rather successful because I communicate with very interesting person.
Earlier I tried not to speak about our correspondence. But now girls asked me because they assumed as though I had a secret! And I told, my secret - xxx!!!
It is impossible to hide even small happiness in someone's eyes! xxx, you already told your friends about me, about our correspondence? What do they speak?
Tell me also as you do you prefer to spend your free time. I told you that I like to go with my friends. I don't visit night clubs.
My last visit in night club was many months back. I don't like night club because drunk men begin the importunate. I left night club at once. And I didn't appear there.
I am a serious girl. And I don't communicate from men who need only entertainment. We sometimes visit cafe, we go to the nature, uphill. When there is a cold weather, we go to cafe.
We like to have hot coffee and there is tasty a cake. And we have long conversations about our life. Usual female conversations :)
All girlfriends I am married for a long time, I only who am not married and all my friends wait when I find the man.
And I can see your smile. I am sure that we will communicate for a long time. Properly you will study the very new. I will tell how I spent the day.
I wrote to you that I never communicated on the Internet. You are the first person. And I don't know how there arrives change of correspondence between two cheloveka.
And we so far far from each other! But I think that we will find the correct way of communication! And I hope that we already found the correct way of communication!
You agree with me? I like to communicate with you very much!!
I come to work before others that in a quiet situation to read your letter. When I read your letters. I plunge into other World. I try to present that we nearby also talk.
I feel now: my life starts changing. There are pleasant changes to me. I have to go. I will wait for your letter soon!
I expect your letter!Anastasiya

anastasiia.PNG

anastasiia1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Email:

Hello dear xxx!
xxx, our friendship with you is very pleasant to me. Before. I've had a sense of curiosity. Now I had a feeling of sympathy for you. Your letters have become the most important part of my life.
And how do you spend your evenings? I want to know about your life as much as possible. we are from different countries and we have different cultures. and I was interested to learn about new things to you. I am Orthodox Christian.
I go to church once or twice a month. I think god - this is love. God in each of us. I love my parents, I love my life. I try to get the most out of my life.
we only live once and I want to live my life happily. says my mother: to live a life can be good or bad. and I want to do well. I agree with her. need to appreciate every moment, life is a wonderful thing.
More recently, I did not think that I will communicate with a man who lives on the other side of the planet. but it is possible. it all depends on us. and if we want to, we can meet. it is not an illusion.
I do not want to hide my emotions. I have feelings for you ... yes, we have never met, but I do have feelings for you.
it is difficult to explain, it can only be understood. you are far away, but I feel you. I think that we are very close. I feel like we are close and there are no barriers between us. and I want it to be true.
I want to meet with you. if we have any chance to meet, we have to use this chance.
I think it would be great if we meet in our life together. What do you think about it?
xxx, I would ask - which is our correspondence to you? How serious are you? I do not want to offend you. But it is important for me to know this. No, I have no doubt about you.
I just want to know all about you and your emotions. I wish to ask - xxx , what has changed in your life, and when I came? You know, I - a very serious girl.
Sometimes I seem to be too romantic, naive. But I - a serious man. xxx, you interest me. And probably very interesting. (I do not want to play. I do not want to waste time and hope.
I do not want to break my heart). I feel interest to YOU!
xxx! That is why I would like to know - Who am I to you? How much do I matter to you. I'm not careless lady who breaks into any correspondence or relationship. I dont have time for this.
No time and desire. I want to be fair with you. I want to be special for you, because you are pleasant to me. This is not love, no. This is - just the beginning.
And for me it is - the beginning of a very special relationship. I did not have these emotions before.
xxx you can arrive in Russia. or I can come to you. I'm not afraid of flying. Last summer I traveled to England, Italy in Venice.
I love the sea, beach, sun. Yes, I have a passport and that means I can travel around the world without obstacles.
Russia has a rich culture. It regarded in Russia primarily spiritual world. and I appreciate you in your inner qualities. I like your temper.
I communicate with you only in the letters, but I have found in you a rich inner world.
I love your kindness. I think you are a good and fair man. you are attentive, caring and I am pleased it is.
My words to you serious. xxx, I feel like I already know you well. Your letters, every day give me a good mood.
Please, answer me honestly to this question. I hope that my picture will give joy to your day today!
Sincerely, your forever Anastasiia

anastasiia.PNG

anastasiia1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.