Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Nta Ekpo (ICPC Nigeria)

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

justicehon@yahoo.com.hk honjustice1@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:31 pm

* 89.231.9.1 Multimedia Polska S.a. Polska Poland
Return-Path: <info@alnoorgida.com>
Received: from host-89-231-9-1.um-gizycko.biznes.mm.pl ([89.231.9.1] helo=User)
by bayi1.hostmana.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.80.1)
(envelope-from <info@alnoorgida.com>)
id 1ZOLaN-0004TD-Mm; Sun, 09 Aug 2015 11:04:03 +0300
Reply-To: <honjustice1@yahoo.com.hk>
From: "ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)"<info@alnoorgida.com>
Subject: YOUR FUND
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 10:28:17 +0200

ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
MOTTO: We Fight Against Fraud, Funds Delay and Impersonation.
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Abuja.

*****24HRS SERVICE *****

Dear Sir/Madam,

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT.

We hereby inform you that out of our records for the year investigation it is drawn to us that you
have been victimized by the men of underworld(Pretenders/impostors). However,the management has
been dutifully empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the President and
Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria to curb all illicit
transaction and workload of this perpetrators.

In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the Presidency, President Gen Buhari (GCFR)you
are by this Email notification to stop any contact regarding this illegal transaction with this
Hoodlums.Out of our findings, the image of this country has been dented Internationally during the
past administration of the Federal Government of Nigeria.Presently,we have employed a strategy to
remit sanity,and vow to terminate the activity of this fraudsters,by consolidating our security
Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communication to enable
us fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transaction both domestically and internationally
respectively.

Moreover,it occur that some of our Financial Institutions(Bank) serve as a condit pipe by which
this fraudsters use to perpetrate the undo crime.We have signal all these financial institutions
to implement scrutinized investigation before carrying any transaction.Any bank found culpable of
breaching the law,must have their operational license revoke.

In accordance with the criminal and other related offense act 25 of 1999 constitution, we have
been officially compel by Senator. A. Aminu(JP), Chairman, Senate committee on Foreign Affair to
mapped out billions of Dollars from the Annual Budget to compensate all defrauded victims as part
of the ongoing National Reform Scheme of the presidency and means to radiate immunity for
criticism.

In view of this,we have been informed that you are still dealing with those hoodlums in all your
attempts to secure the release of your fund.We wish to advise you that such an illegal act has to
stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your
problem. Do be informed that we reserve the right at our discretion to sue you for damage on
recognition of further contact with this people.

By the strength of this development the sum of US$5.Million United States Dollars
(USD$5,000,000.00) has been SIGNED to each beneficiaries to be paid . This Memorandum is to notify
you that you will be settled with the sum of US$5.Million United States Dollars
(USD$5,000,000.00)/ your Inheritance /contract or lotto payment.

Kindly send the above information :

1. Your full name:
2. Your residential address:
3. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).

These above-mentioned informations will officially enable us to carry out our verification
processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be approved in your name and
Electronically wired into your designated Bank account or by ATM Card delivery to your doorstep.,
depending on which mode of payment you prefer.

You are to contact this office upon receipt of this notification immediately to proceed for payment.

Vision:
To fight corruption to a standstill and restore Nigeria to the enviable standard of respectability
and dignity of the nations.

Please do respond back to us with this email. ( justicehon@yahoo.com.hk )

Best Regard,

Hon. Mr Ekpo Nta
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission,ICPC)
manager
Powered by Information Communication Technology Dept., (C) 2015 ICPC Nigeria, registered trademark.S
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

justice_ekpo@hotmail.com justice_ekpo@angelsbaseball.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:13 pm

* 178.62.112.37 Digital Ocean London United Kingdom

Return-Path: <justice_ekpo@angelsbaseball.com>
From: "JUSTICE EKPO NTA" <justice_ekpo@angelsbaseball.com>
To:
X-Originating-IP: [178.62.112.37]
Subject: STOP ORDER
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:48:23 -0400 (EDT)

FROM JUSTICE EKPO NTA.
CHAIRMAN INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES COMMISSION
HERITAGE PLAZA ABUJA NIGERIA
E-MAIL: justice_ekpo@hotmail.com
TEL: 234-7051368194

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

AUTOMATIC STOP ORDER ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT

THIS IS TO FORMERLY INFORM YOU THAT I JUSTICE EKPO NTA, CHAIRMAN INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES COMMISSION IS THE PERSON WHO IS MAKING IT PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AFTER CONCLUDING YOUR CONTRACT SATISFACTORILY.

THE REAL CAUSE OF IT, IS BECAUSE SOME TIME IN THE PAST YOUR SO CALLED LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES CAME TO MY OFFICE TO SOLICIT FOR MY HELP IN ORDER TO FINALIZE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT, WHICH I DID WITH THE AGREEMENT THAT THEY WILL PAY ME MY SERVICE CHARGE AFTER HELPING THEM, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AT LAST,THIS YOUR AGENTS REFUSED VEHEMENTLY TO PAY ME MY SERVICE CHARGE WHICH NECESSITATE ME TO PLACED AN AUTOMATIC STOP ORDER PENDING WHEN YOU WILL CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PAYMENT BE YOU ADVISE THAT BASE ON MY POSITION IN GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TODAY I HAVE THE WHEREWITHAL AND PRESIDENTIAL FIAT/POWER TO RELEASE OR NOT TO RELEASE EVERY PAYMENT.

BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS GIVEN ME THE POWER TO THOROUGHLY CONDUCT INVESTIGATION ON EVERY CONTRACT PAYMENT BEFORE EVER IT CAN BE RELEASE TO THEIR VARIOUS BENEFICIARIES, MY PROFILE SPEAKS VOLUME OF WHAT I CAN BE ABLE TO DO, AND REMEMBER THAT WITHOUT ME NOBODY CAN EVER RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT.

I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN LINGERING FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW WITHOUT ANY FORESEEN PROGRESS, BUT IF YOU STILL NEED THIS PAYMENT KINDLY CONTACT ME UPON THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT AND URGENT MESSAGE.

IF YOU ARE WILLING I AM READY TO HELP YOU OUT FOR YOUR AGENTS HERE HAS NO PRESIDENTIAL MANDATE TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND ME THE WHOLE INFORMATION LISTED AS
(1)YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

(2)YOUR BANK DETAILS.

(3)YOUR FIRST AND SECOND PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

(4)YOUR CERTIFICATE OF INCO-OPERATION.

YOUR ARE ADVISE TO FORWARD ALL THIS INFORMATION'S TO ME FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CORPORATION

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
JUSTICE EKPO NTA.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISE TO REPLY THROUGH MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL justice_ekpo@hotmail.com
=
+2347051368194
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

justiceekpo@mail2world.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:22 pm

103.18.40.202 Exigent Enterprise Pty n/a Australia

Return-Path: <justice_ekp@angelsbaseball.com>
From: "JUSTICE EKPO NTA" <justice_ekp@angelsbaseball.com>
To:
X-Originating-IP: [103.18.40.202]
Subject: YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 08:55:30 -0400 (EDT)

FROM JUSTICE EKPO NTA.
CHAIRMAN INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES COMMISSION
HERITAGE PLAZA ABUJA NIGERIA
E-MAIL: justiceekpo@mail2world.com
TEL: 2347051368194

DEAR SIR,

AUTOMATIC STOP ORDER ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT PAYMENT

THIS IS TO FORMERLY INFORM YOU THAT I JUSTICE EKPO NTA, CHAIRMAN INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES COMMISSION IS THE PERSON WHO IS MAKING IT PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AFTER CONCLUDING YOUR CONTRACT SATISFACTORILY.

THE REAL CAUSE OF IT, IS BECAUSE SOME TIME IN THE PAST YOUR SO CALLED LOCAL REPRESENTATIVES CAME TO MY OFFICE TO SOLICIT FOR MY HELP IN ORDER TO FINALIZE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT, WHICH I DID WITH THE AGREEMENT THAT THEY WILL PAY ME MY SERVICE CHARGE AFTER HELPING THEM, BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AT LAST,THIS YOUR AGENTS REFUSED VEHEMENTLY TO PAY ME MY SERVICE CHARGE WHICH NECESSITATE ME TO PLACED AN AUTOMATIC STOP ORDER PENDING WHEN YOU WILL CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PAYMENT BE YOU ADVISE THAT BASE ON MY POSITION IN GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA TODAY I HAVE THE WHEREWITHAL AND PRESIDENTIAL FIAT/POWER TO RELEASE OR NOT TO RELEASE EVERY PAYMENT.

BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS GIVEN ME THE POWER TO THOROUGHLY CONDUCT INVESTIGATION ON EVERY CONTRACT PAYMENT BEFORE EVER IT CAN BE RELEASE TO THEIR VARIOUS BENEFICIARIES, MY PROFILE SPEAKS VOLUME OF WHAT I CAN BE ABLE TO DO, AND REMEMBER THAT WITHOUT ME NOBODY CAN EVER RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT.

I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN LINGERING FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW WITHOUT ANY FORESEEN PROGRESS, BUT IF YOU STILL NEED THIS PAYMENT KINDLY CONTACT ME UPON THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT AND URGENT MESSAGE.

IF YOU ARE WILLING I AM READY TO HELP YOU OUT FOR YOUR AGENTS HERE HAS NO PRESIDENTIAL MANDATE TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND ME THE WHOLE INFORMATION LISTED AS
(1)YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

(2)YOUR BANK DETAILS.

(3)YOUR FIRST AND SECOND PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

(4)YOUR CERTIFICATE OF INCO-OPERATION.

YOUR ARE ADVISE TO FORWARD ALL THIS INFORMATION'S TO ME FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CORPORATION

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
JUSTICE EKPO NTA.
=
+2347051368194
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

icpc-nta020ng@instruction.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:29 pm

* 203.156.121.146 Jastel Network Bangkok Thailand

Return-Path: <paulo@apqships.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (paulo@apqships.com@203.156.121.146)
by mail2.wsiph2.com with ESMTPAM; 29 Jan 2016 11:44:43 -0000
Reply-To: <icpc-nta020ng@instruction.com>
Subject: Re:YOUR FUND RELEASE ADVICE FROM (ICPC)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 18:44:43 +0700

Mr. Ekpo Nta
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC)
NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
Motto:we fight against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Lagos.
*****24HRS SERVICE *****

Dear Beneficiary,

LETTER OF YOUR OUTSTANDING COMPENSATION ADVICE/SETTLEMENT.

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it's realistic value.Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Ekpo Nta ) the chairman of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit).On the 1st of October 2009, the former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O)Law and Authority.

This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are mandated by the US Government to Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/UN-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies.

Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Nigeria.So far in this present year, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Debbie Hargrove, Mr. Micheal Wagner , Patricia Norton , Mason Ayers etc). You are being contacted by this office today dated (28/01/2016) because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet. From our Intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay.

The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as the Chairman of the great Commission and to this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully. This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account. Your settlement will be actualized within 3 working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clearification/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Your residential address:
2. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).
3. Your inheritance funds value:
4. Amount which you have lost previously:
5. Copy of your passport/Drivers License

These above-mentioned information's will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account or through a Diplomatic Delivery Service, depending on which mode you prefer.
Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled.

Officially Signed,
Mr. Ekpo Nta
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC)
NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
Tel:+234-802-385-8108
Powered by Information Communication Technology Dept., (C) 2016 ICPC Nigeria, registered trademark.
==
+2348023858108
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: icpc-nta020ng@instruction.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:14 am

Fake profile used online with the same details:

Bleeding Heart - using a stolen picture of Safia Farkash, the widow of the former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi:

heart.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

c_icp1@aol.com sandrafe@speedy.com.ar ekpo_nta@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:13 am

* 105.112.42.231 Airtel Networks Limited Port Harcourt Nigeria

Return-Path: <sandrafe@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: ekpo_nta@aol.com
date: Thu, 17 Mar 16 22:41:14 +0000
subject:
x-origin: 105.112.42.231

Sir/Mrs.

This is Chairman. Mr Ekpo Nta of ICPC Nigeria.(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission, ICPC) in alliance with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), with their Head Office here in Nigeria has been working towards the total eradication of fraudsters and scam in here in Nigeria With the help of the United States Government. We have been able to track down so many of this scammers in various parts of (NIGERIA) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria, meanwhile during the process of arrest, We were able to recover some funds from the prosecuted scammer.

In respect to this great achievement, this Anti-crime commission and the United State Government/Federal Government Of Nigeria have ordered that the money recovered from these Scammers be shared among 100 Lucky people whom there appear our list. This email is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the file and computer hard disk recovered from the prosecuted scammers there in our custody. You are therefore being compensated with the sum of $5Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claimed to be Barristers, Bank Officials, Lottery Agents, Person or group of Person's who claim to have funds in their custody that belonged to you or want you to be the Next of kin of such funds which do not exist ,Since your email appeared among the lucky Beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of $5Million Dollars, we have arranged your payment to be made to you through Swift Card.(ATM).

Please do feel free to direct your email back with required information to person in charged of ATM Program/Delivery from ZENITH BANK PLC, the swift card has been specially prepared to enable you withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Five Thousand Dollars Only per day, due to security reasons, so you are therefore advised to direct all your mails to me with the required information as stated below.

Mr Ekpo Nta
TEL: (+234 802 096 7661)
EMAIL:(c_icp1@aol.com)

You are advice to forward the information bellow to enable us prepare your ATM Card including your Pin for easy accessibility.

Your Full Name_______________________
Your Address________________________
P.O.BOX_________________________________
Country__________________________
Telephone Number________________________
Mobile Number_________________
Fax Number______________________________
Occupation________________________
Marital Status_______________________
Age_________Sex_____________

Officially Sign.
Mr Ekpo Nta
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission, (ICPC)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have received this communication in error, please notify ICPC immediately by replying to this message.
=
+2348020967661
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

c_icp1@aol.com icpc8@ffffw334e.jp.tn

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:56 pm

* 105.112.40.204 Airtel Networks Limited Port Harcourt Nigeria

Return-Path: <icpc8@ffffw334e.jp.tn>
Received: from [10.31.55.204] (105.112.40.204) by
CY1PR14MB0110.namprd14.prod.outlook.com (10.162.47.142) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.443.12; Sat, 19 Mar 2016 23:57:16 +0000
Subject: PAYMENT RECEIPT...
To: Recipients <icpc8@ffffw334e.jp.tn>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 00:56:52 +0100
Reply-To: <c_icp1@aol.com>
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.40.204]

Sir/Mrs. This is Chairman. Mr Ekpo Nta of ICPC Nigeria.(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission, ICPC) in alliance with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), with their Head Office here in Nigeria has been working towards the total eradication of fraudsters and scam in here in Nigeria With the help of the United States Government. We have been able to track down so many of this scammers in various parts of (NIGERIA) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria, meanwhile during the process of arrest, We were able to recover some funds from the prosecuted scammer. In respect to this great achievement, this Anti-crime commission and the United State Government/Federal Government Of Nigeria have ordered that the money recovered from these Scammers be shared among 100 Lucky people whom there appear our list, This email is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the file and computer hard disk recovered from the prosecuted scammers there in our custody. You are therefore being compensated with the sum of $5Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claimed to be Barristers, Bank Officials, Lottery Agents, Person or group of Person's who claim to have funds in their custody that belonged to you or want you to be the Next of kin of such funds which do not exist ,Since your email appeared among the lucky Beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of $5Million Dollars, we have arranged your payment to be made to you through Swift Card.(ATM). Please do feel free to direct your email back with required information to person in charged of ATM Program/Delivery from ZENITH BANK PLC, the swift card has been specially prepared to enable you withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Five Thousand Dollars Only per day, due to security reasons, so you are therefore advised to direct all your mails to me with the required information as stated below. Mr Ekpo Nta TEL: (+234 802 096 7661) EMAIL:(c_icp1@aol.com) You are advice to forward the information bellow to enable us prepare your ATM Card including your Pin for easy accessibility. Your Full Name_______________________ Your Address________________________ P.O.BOX_________________________________ Country__________________________ Telephone Number________________________ Mobile Number_________________ Fax Number______________________________ Occupation________________________ Marital Status_______________________ Age_________ Sex_____________ Officially Sign. Mr Ekpo Nta Chairman ICPC Nigeria. (Independent Corrupt Practice Commission, (ICPC) -------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have received this communication in error, please notify ICPC immediately by replying to this message.
=
c_icp1@aol.com

+2348020967661
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

homelandsecuirrty201@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:55 pm

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/DEBT SETTLEMENT
People
Mr. Ekpo Nta <homelandsecuirrty201@gmail.com> Today om 16:36
To
BCC
Message body
ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud and Corruption Unit)
Zone A9 Central Area Garki Abuja.
Official EMAIL; (info@icpc-gov-ng.com)
Private Email:(mr.ekponta02@outlook.com)
Security Line (+2348106768735)

Attention: Victims Of Scam
LETTER OF COMPENSATION/DEBT SETTLEMENT

We hereby inform you that out of our records for the year investigation it is drawn to us that you have been victimized by the men of underworld (419ers/impostors) who obtained money from you in the name of lottery, inheritance, and contract funds according to our investigation.
However, the management has been dutifully empowered by the Investigation bureau office of the President and Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria to curb all illicit transaction and workload of this perpetrator.

In line with the Anti-corruption crusade of the President Muhammadu Buhari, to stop any contact regarding to illegal transaction with international fraudsters called Nigeria 419ers. Out of our findings there is no any inheritance, Contract and Lottery payment in your favor or name in Nigeria and the image of this country has been dented internationally during several administrations of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Presently, we have employed a strategy to remit sanity and vow to terminate the activities of this fraudsters by reshuffling and consolidating our security Network all over the country in view to monitor all outgoing and incoming communication to enable us fish out and avert all illegal and suspicious transaction both domestically and internationally respectively. However , it occurs that some of our Financial Institutions (Bank) serve as a Conduit pipe by which this fraudsters use to perpetrate the undo crime.

We have signal all these financial institutions to implement scrutinized investigation before carrying any transaction any bank found culpable of breaching the law must have their operational license revoke.

In accordance with the criminal and other related offense act 25 of 1999 constitution we have been officially compel by Senator. A. Aminu(JP), Chairman Senate committee on Foreign Affair to mapped out billions of Dollars from the Annual Budget to compensate all defrauded victims as part of the ongoing National Reform Scheme of president Buhari, By the strength of this development the sum of US$4.5Million United States Dollars (USD$4,500,000.00) has been SIGNED to each beneficiaries as compensation, so you will be receiving the above mentioned compensation fund.

Be inform from this day that if we find out through security agency that you are still in email and telephone communication with this criminals your compensation payment shall be discarded and terminated, you can consult goggle to check how we recovered stolen funds from the last administration, you may have suffered a lot in their hands, but this is your time repose your lost if only you will adhere to our instructions to resolve this issue amicably.
Kindly send your address where we shall send the original documents of your compensation by courier to you as it has approved.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Residential Address:
3. Telephone Number (cell )
4. Profession

For more details contact this office. We await your reply.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this regards.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Ekpo Nta
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission, ICPC)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

drolugbenga.mfa@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: UNITED NATIONS APPROVED SETTLEMENT NOTICE--
People
Ekpo Nta ICPC Chairman <drolugbenga.mfa@gmail.com> Today at 13:41
Reply-To: mrcharlesnewman@ymail.com
To
BCC
Message body
logo of ICPC, Nigeria

ICPC NIGERIA
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission
United Nations Approved Anti-fraud Unit
Code of Conduct Bureau against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.

Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Abuja

Our Ref: ICPC/NG/FG/2016 Date: 1st June 2016

(Web Acc: mrcharlesnewman@ymail.com)

Attention: Respected Fraud Victim ,

UNITED NATIONS APPROVED SETTLEMENT NOTICE.

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it's realistic value.

Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in line with the release of your due Payment which was delayed because you were in contact with the wrong officials.

As the Chairman of this Anti-fraud Unit, I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Ekpo Nta) a Nigerian born British citizen appointed by The Federal Government of Nigeria and The United Nations Organization (U.N.O) in other to avert corruption, fraud, funds delay and impersonation. To this bestowed Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully.

This particular Commission was initiated to detect corruption/fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are subordinate mandated by The United Nations Organization (U.N.O) and the US Government to Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/Un-paid beneficiaries and contractors to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to rekindle our country's reputation as the giant of Africa.

Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert internet fraud, corruption, funds delays and impersonation here in Nigeria. So far, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Florence Reeves, Mr. Joseph Bedford etc).

You are being contacted by this office today dated ( 1st June 2016 ) because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet and we are ready to Pay you at this moment. From our Intelligent investigations made secretly, we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay.

This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government/ICPC-Nigeria from our initial Deposit Account with Eco Bank Of Nigeria Plc. You will be settled with the actual amount which you lost in your previous transaction, including the actual Funds which you are supposed to receive as a beneficiary.

Your settlement will be actualized within 3 working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clarification/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Your Full Name and residential address.
2. Mobile or Telephone Number and Fax Number (for regular official contact).
3. Your inheritance funds value.
4. Amount which you lost previously.

These above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your settlement Funds will be Paid to you accordingly.

Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled.

Reply to: (mrcharlesnewman@ymail.com)

Officially Closed by,

Mr. Ekpo Nta.
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.

Cc:
The Accountant General of the Federation.
The Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F).
The Presidency.
Eco Bank of Nigeria Plc.

CERTIFIED TRUE COPY.