Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosedoki@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosedoki@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 11:24 pm

Zorpia:

Hello, i am Rose, i want us to be friend, i have an important issue which i will like to discuss with you privately relating to my life and future, write me at Rosedoki@ yahoo.com for more introduction and pictures about me thanks sincerely Rose

Screen name: Rose / UdembaIzuchukwu
31, Long Island City, New York, United States

Pictures used:

rose.jpg

rose1.jpg

rose2.jpg

rose3.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosedoki@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is miss Rose Dokie, I am from Liberia in west Africa. 24years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character. I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr TOLBERT DOKIE was the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him with my mother, together with My younger sister.It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, i 'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.\r\n\r\nl don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Collins Benjamin who is the pastor of the (Catholic Orphanage home ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $9.4M(Nine Million Four Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.The Pastors Tel. number is (+221706165613 If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.NOTE; As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.

Header:
Return-Path: <rosedoki@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10787.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws148.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Fri, 03 Jun 2016 08:11:10 +0000; 1464941470.874
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016
Reply-To: Rose Doki <rosedoki@yahoo.com>
Subject: MY PICTURE WITH LOVE

Photo:

Capture.PNG

Phone Number:
+221706165613
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:48 am

Thank you ones again for loving me and interest to help me.I will like to leave here at all cost and be with you all my life. What i want you to do now is to write to the bank and inquire the possibility and all it takes to to transfer the fund to your account. I do hope to join you soonest. but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying to myself that God has answered my fasting and prayer's.

I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them .I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life. Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!.

I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my orphanage status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it,i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance as i have introduced you to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my ( 9.4 million USA dollars) Nine million Four hundred thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country.Here is the contact, just send an email to the bank in London.

Not . This is the contact information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will be transferred into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss Rose Dokie Instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Below are the bank contact information,s

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager.Sir Fred Goodwin
Address: 9, High St, Perth, Perth shire PH1 5JS :
Tel : +447045707522
E-mail :royalbankscotland84@yahoo.co.uk

BELOW IS MY LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT INFORMATION OF DEPOSITOR:
DR.TALBERT DOKIE
NATIONALITY:LIBERIA
NEXT OF KIN : MISS Rose DOKIE
AMOUNT DEPOSITED:( $9 .4 Million USD)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

name of the transfer officer as i was informed is SIR FRED GODWIN . Please try and contact them now via email, telephone,or confirm this and as well know how best to transfer the ( 9.4 million USA dollars ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now.I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom. As i told you before, this Orphanage Refugee Home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my Inheritance money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.

I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in West Africa. i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money. I will wait for your call through Rev number which is (+221706165613 so that i can speak with you after you have contacted the bank. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest

Added Photos:

Capture2.PNG

Tel : +447045707522
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosedoki@yahoo.com royalbankscotland84@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:15 pm

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received on your behalf through your partner, Miss Rose Dokie .Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Rose Dokie that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Talbert Dokie our late customer with a substantial amount(US$9,400,000.00) of deposit with us Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,
we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Late DrTalbert Dokie (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Late Dr Talbert Dokie by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made within 48 hours at reception of these documents.Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund.US$9,400,000.00) into your account.We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Sir Fred Godwin on telephone number + 447031875580 for more directives /clarifications.
The image

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,
MR FRED GOODWIN N .
(MANAGING DIRECTOR)
ROYAL BANK PLC

© 2015 Royal International Bank Scotland Plc. All Rights Reserved
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omission
Welcome To The Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc United Kingdom

Phone Number:
+447031875580
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:17 pm

It's lovely writing to you again.How are you? I so much believe that you are doing well.I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life.God bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.I am in love with you.I love you so much, darling i am more than happy to see your mail, thank you so much for all your kindness i love you and promise to spend the rest of my life with you. I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. The only problem we have now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oat which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal.

After going through the bank's mail i discussed it with the reverend father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Markysal . I want you to contact him telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oat that will enable you transfer my 9.4 million USA dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland, to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.Presently i have my late father's death certificate and deposit statement of account with me here which i attach for you to see. i will send to the lawyer when he agree to help us to enable him prepare the other two documents.

His contact information are as follows:

Barrister Markysal
Phone no +221771836853
Email: barristermackysal@yahoo.com

i love you so much.Lots of love and sweet regards.i miss you so much.please keep praying for me,i love you with all my heart and soul darling i don't have any means of calling you because the Rev father is the only person that can do it with his own phone since dont have my personal phone here only f you can get one for me i only snap picture and send to you with my friends Mobile phone . Yours darling,
Rose

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Cert of Death.png

Bank Dep.png

Phone Number:
+221771836853
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosedoki@yahoo.com barristermackysal@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:56 pm

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal

I have spoken with the authorities involved and the chief judge of the country who will sign and make it authentic for it to be an authorization letter (power of attorney) that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal bank of Scotland to your account in your country or elsewhere.

From my inquiries it will cost the sum of 50dollars for authentication of the (power of attorney) at the high court before it becomes valid and 50dollars for notary stamping at the notary public. The (affidavit of Oat) will cost 150 dollar from the high court here, My legal processing fee of 100 dollars, total is 350dollars)

To speed the process you are to send these money to me through Money Gram Transfer Service Or Western Union Money Transfer with my Secretary Name(which is the fastest way of sending money) to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary public respectively. You are to send a total amount of (350dollars) with my Secretary information immediately.

Name Paul Adams
107 Apple Avenue
Dakar-Senegal

Send me the information as soon as you send the money to enable me to collect the money from Western Union Money transfer Local Office here .

Again, try to send your informations along with the money. I mean your FULL NAME,NATIONALITY,HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS .Gender .OCCUPATION, Anual Income And Phone Number as they will appear in the documents.

Yours sincerely in service,

Markysal.(ESQ)
(Principal Attorney)

Header:
Return-Path: <barristermackysal@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws106136.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws152.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Mon, 13 Jun 2016
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016
Reply-To: Barrister mackysal <barristermackysal@yahoo.com>
Subject: Equal Right Chamber Of Attorney And Oath Barrister Marckysal ESQ

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosedoki@yahoo.com barristermackysal@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Dearest ,
how are you doing is my pleasure to hear from you after contacting with
the lawyer, pleas darling try to help me out. this document is the only thing holding the transfer
once the bank receive the document the transfer will commence immediately into your account
please send the money to the lawyer let him get the document for us. may God almighty bless you for trying to help an orphan , hope
to hear a good news from you again today God bless you.
Your Lovely

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
No.107 Apple Avenue.
Dakar-Senegal

Dear Client, I Receive Your Mail And The Content Is Well Understood. This Is My Wife Account You Can
Send The Money Using The Account Information And Also Send Me The Payment Slip Once You Make The Payment

ACCOUNT Name: BINTA DIALLO
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03611140002
BANK CODE : SN100
OFFICE CODE : 01010
CLE RIB : 82
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3611 1400 0282
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME : GROUP BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Again, try to send your information along with the money. I mean your FULL NAME,NATIONALITY,HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS .Gender .OCCUPATION, Annual Income And Phone Number as they will appear in the documents.

Yours sincerely in service,

Markysal.(ESQ)
(Principal Attorney)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosedoki@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:30 am

How are you? I hope you are doing very fine,to God be the glory.
Well is my pleasure to inform you about my succeeded and gain
Fund transferred under the collaboration of a new partner
From UK.Presently I'm now in UK in the meantime.
I did not forget the effort you made in the past to help me
for the transfer of my late father's fund.

Now you should contact with the Rev Father (Rev.Father Collins Benjamin).
His contact address is ( Holy_catholic@yahoo.co.uk ) ( +221-706165613 Ask him to send to you the total amount of ($200,000) dollars (Cheque) which I maintained to compensate you for all attempts and efforts you made in the past to help me in this matter.
I appreciated your commitment in the past a lot.Do not hesitate
to get in-touch with the Rev.Father Collins Benjamin in order to educate you on how or
Where to send the (Cheque) to you.

At the moment, I am very busy here because of investments Projects I'm having here at hand with my new partner.

Finally, I had sent an instructions to the
Rev Father on your behalf,do not hesitate
to contact with him so he could send the amount to you without any delay.

Phone Number;
+221706165613
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.