Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

united5@mkhjj.th.tn

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

united5@mkhjj.th.tn

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Your Compensation Payment , I will be coming to your country with your payment
united nations <united5@mkhjj.th.tn> Today at 21:18
Reply-To: <united.nations@programmer.net>
To
united5@mkhjj.th.tn
Message body
Transferring from Diskette to your Bank Account ( Diskette Code Pft263)

Hello.Friend,
This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria last week Friday from America United Nations sent me here, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South Erica and the United States of America Respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.
I have met with the New President of Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari of who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund since he was elected as president and his last visited to America was marble and Honored from President of America and United Nations.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance and I personal signs some legal documents on your behalf and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation an amount of $3.5M approved by both the British government and the UN , CBN and the cbn governor approved a cbn No22, Diskette payment and cbn atm card without any delay. Noted that the diskette has $2, Million dollars and atm card has 1.5, Million Dollars. and all the information the transfer codes and secret pin all have been package together. this is the instructions from the governor your atm card per day withdraw is $10, 000 dollars only. the diskette funds transfer per day transfer $300,000 dollars only next day you start with the same amount until you transfer all the $2, Million dollars into any choices of your account, and there is a back up legal papers signs by the governor that covers up your funds free from money laundering all have package by them inside your package,

The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund into your account Activation of your diskette and atm card and Notarization fee $195 dollars only for the Activation and Notarization of your cbn diskette and atm card .which the cbn governor has agree to give to me to bring to you to start making the transfer by yourself with your PC, the New cbn Governor Godwin Emefiele has programmed all the transfer codes into cbn diskette CD and done with your passwords and user name you will have access to the transfer as soon I have it I will come with the package to your country to hand over to you, noted I have all the power to pass all the authority security homeland and customs without any stop over with my united nations I.D Card Covers me up with your package with me, This is the new payment from the cbn governor he told me he want to use this way to pay you and he said this is for security reasons and to avoid diversion and hacks from bad officials only you will have access to your payment information's inside the package on coming package he has put all the transfer directions to you.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr.Richard Graves and Bank of Canada from Canada to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account that is reasons why cbn governor did it by cbn diskette cd and atm card to you so you have to keep it within yourself when you start your transfer without any thirty part around you.
I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm, your address and phone, this will enable me booked for my flight and meet with you and direct me near by airport and location to your house , Noted the fee I will collect the information from them for you to send the for the Activation and legal Notarization of your diskette the cbn governor said without the activation it not work over there so is very important you do it here before my coming so that I notice it legal confirm.

Sincerely yours,
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

united.nations@programmer.net

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Transferring from Diskette to your Bank Account ( Diskette Code Pft263)

Hi Sir,
Thank you for your mail, feel free with me ok, everything about this package coming to you is in processing and some signs I have done on your behalf, there is a fee you need to send for us to finalize with bank here the Activation fee of $195 dollars and Notarization of your payment diskette and atm card , is only fee from you, somethings here I have done my part to help it cost me sigs some papers on your behalf

and noted to tell me your near airport to your city so that I can locate you easy when i come to your country and directions to your house or you come and pick me up from your airport, I will give you receiver name when i ready your next mail because the cbn bank need this fee to finalize it all, before my coming to your country, I could have done it all for you, if I short my ticket money it will delay my coming, so try for the fee for them to finalizing ,Noted that I have vita document power and my I.d Card to pass all the airports Homeland Security and Customs Agent without any check up.

Sincerely yours,

United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight.

Header:
Return-Path: <united.nations@programmer.net>
Received: from [197.210.225.78] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via
HTTP); Tue, 7 Jun 2016
Subject: Your Compensation Payment , I will be coming to your country with
your payment package.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.225.78<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Ted Moore.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:46 pm

Hi
I read your informations and directions how to meeting with you noted, how about the fee I will give you there officer receiver to send it so that i can conlude with them before thursday,
Ted

Hi
I read your informations and directions how to meeting with you noted, how about the fee I will give you there officer receiver to send it so that i can conlude with them before Weekend,

Hi
I read your informations and directions how to meeting with you noted, so that I can conlude with them before Weekend, there is a fee you need to send for us to finalize with bank here the Activation fee of $195 dollars and Notarization of your payment diskette and atm card , is only fee from you, somethings here I have done my part to help it cost me sigs some papers on your behalf

HERE IS THE OFFICER NAME. USE THE THREE NAMES ON THE MONEY GRAM FORM

JERRY NGOZI CHRISTOPHER
ADDRESS- NO 23, AKADU LAYOUT, STREET - LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEXT-QUESTION-- WHAT FOR
ANSWER-- GOOD
AMOUNT $195 DOLLARS ONLY

AS YOU DO IT SEND THE SENDER NAME AND REFERENCE NUMBER SMS TEXT Tel 234- 8085551704 OR EMAIL ME

TED

Phone Number:
+2348085551704
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:48 am

Hi

I have no bank account here you know i came for this assignment and the officer in charge this activation said you doing bank to bank it take weeks to clears here and i have no much tome to stay here i want bring this to you by nextt wek monday, and using my part of money it will short my money to fly down, so try do it by money gram so this can faster it by next Monday i fly down to hand over your package
Ted
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.