Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

UBA BANK PLC PLC.@poppy.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

UBA BANK PLC PLC.@poppy.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby CaptU4ik » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:53 am

Return-Path: <PLC.@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0121.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0121.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.22])
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 04:50:25 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: UBA BANK PLC <ubabankplc102@gmail.com>

Subject: I am Mrs.Ros Williams, The Chair person in charge of Treasury
Department, International wire transfers of United State Federal Ministry
of Finance.

Attention Please,

I am Mrs.Ros Williams, The Chair person in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of United State Federal Ministry of Finance.

I want to inform you that your Payment File was brought to my desk today to Cancel because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION MONEY transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the signed wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you decide to rejected such amount of money USD950.000which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of signed wire transfer fee.

The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send USD$75 today because i have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, i will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the USD $75 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD $950.000be send to you by western union money transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day day wire to you is USD $5000 per day until you receive your complete USD $950.000 from here . The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $75 and email me the mtcn numbers, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as i have stated above and the funds will be release to you without any hitch.

Here is the western union information in the name of our accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that i have done my best for you and i will make sure that your wire transfer will begin to be releasing to you from the moment you sent this $75

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal in the paper, Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just US$75 Dollars)

Here is the information to send the required $75 and do copy out the payment information clearly before making the payment.

MONEY GRAM/ WESTERN UNION TRANSFER:

Receiver Name: Kirti , P, Tewari
State: Ohio
City: Cincinnati
Amount: $75 USD
Question: Love
Answer: Lead

After You Make The Payment, Send The Below:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Reference Number:
Sender's Phone Number

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection

CONTACT
NUMBER: +229-687-34279
Thanks

+22968734279
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
CaptU4ik
Supreme survivor

Re: ubabankplc102@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:44 pm

"Mrs.Ros Williams, The Chair person in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of United State Federal Ministry of Finance" real identity:

IamEmeka Igwe Orimili
Studied at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
Lives in Cotonou, Benin
From Otuocha Aguleri, Delta, Nigeria

emeka.jpg

Plus some other pictures stolen from Internet he likes to associate with his identity:

emeka2.jpg
emeka2.jpg (12.97 KiB) Viewed 797 times

emeka1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.