Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bluelikeboy19@yahoo.de giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

bluelikeboy19@yahoo.de giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:28 am

Skype ID:
Gift Mo Ibrahim
live:giftibrahimlove

Hello dear, nice to meet you please write me to
my email ( giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com )i will tell you more about me and send you my pics for you to know me well ok.

Hello am Gift please write to me direct to my email address ______________giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <bluelikeboy19@yahoo.de>
Received: from jws11157.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws168.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Fri, 03 Jun 2016 22:04:05 +0000; 1464991445.121
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016
Reply-To: gift mo ibrahim <giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello dear
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: bluelikeboy19@yahoo.de giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:36 am

Greetings To You Dear

I want to start by thanking you for your respond to my message and It is with profound respect and humble submission, that i plead to state the following few lines for your kind of consideration,i believe your fine and in good health? and i hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind and understanding. Although we have not known each other before, But i must confess that it is with great hopes, trust and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it will surely find you in good condition of health.

Firstly my name is Gift Mo Ibrahim .Age 24 years old, and am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Southern Sudan and I am the daughter of late Dr. Makki Ali Mo Ibrahim, my father was the former Justice Party Chairman who died with my mother and Minister Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim Including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Sunday 19 August, 2012 and You can read more about the crash through the below
site: please kindly click on the site below for confirmation.

http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19310609
http:/ /edition.cnn.com/2012/08/19/world/africa/sudan-plane-crash/

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment , am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents,some months after the burial of my parents, my uncle conspired With my step mother and sold some of my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, living nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demands, and as a female issue that i don't have any right to my father's properties which leads to so many disagreement and problems,But on a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found documents and Statement of Account proof that cover the sum worth 3.5 million united state dollars with a Bank which he deposited in one leading Bank with my name for security reasons. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father, The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and valuables which my step mother and uncles did not know about, and i have tried to fight for my right which my uncle threatening to kill me because his plans was to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. which is more reason why i have to find my way and run far away from my country.Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport, and other valuable traveling documents. luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. so i decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nation for Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if everything work out Well.although life has not been easy for me here because of my status here as a refugee, Meanwhile i have try to contact the bank for confirmation and remittance of this money to my position as the next of kin, which they told me that my father's instructions to the bank was that the money will only be release to me when i grew up, or when i got married or better still that I must present a capable representative/trustee who will help me for investment purpose of any business of my choice,So the bank advised me to seek for a trustee who will stand on my behalf as a representative at the bank and clear the money or transfer it to his/her bank account,please be informed that I am writing without any other person's per-knowledge of my contacting you.Therefore i will appreciate same attitude to be maintained,And Right now I am in search of an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will help me receive the money in his/her position because I have determined to invest the money abroad where i can be able to start up a new and better life again. and I have chosen to contact you after my prayers which I hope that you will not betray my trust because as it is now no body knows my where about and i will be happy if you can help me, I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away the life of my beloved Parents from me, and at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live a normal life as a woman.

However, i hope you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies which is the most important part of my life after my freedom. that is why I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. So dearest please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.I plead with you to consider my situation at hand with good heart and see if you can be of a help to actualize my future dreams.In case if you want to call me and discuss anything with me on phone, please call me with our Rev's number (+221-772-291-582) or( 00221-772-291-582), his name is Rev Michael Henry , he is the Reverend of (Christ the King Mission) here in our camp, he takes care of our welfare and he is the only way i can communicate with you for now because of my status here as a refugee, like i said, his name is Rev. Michael Henry and it was through his help that i could be able to contact you because he has a computer here in his office and that was were i used to send you email,you can call me through his phone number,(+221-772-291-582) or( 00221-772-291-582) When ever you call Just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Gift Mo Ibrahim , i believe he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is a very nice man and the only one i call father here because he is a very kind man and a true man of God.

I am hoping to hear from you as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account and I want to assure you that this transactions is 100% guarantee,As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest then I will send you the bank contact details in case if you want to discuss with the bank directly on my behalf.I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness of helping me sincerely,i will be looking up to see your quick responds and please try to send me one or more of your good pictures, so that i can see your image and keep a copy for my self here with me. Have a pleasant time over there you are and thank you once more for attention and understanding as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Sincerely.
Miss.Gift Mo Ibrahim

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Profile Elements:
Sarah Balayil / sarah.balayil
Active on October 9th 2015
5 friends.

FB1.PNG

Phone Number:
+221772291582
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello My Dearest,

How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well,I am so delighted and honored for your concern toward me in this ugly situation and i hope with your kind assistance soon i will be free and join you to start a perfect life together with you,i just come out from the camp now to write you this email and to be sure and know how you are over there, I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer this money which was deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin. you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God.please listing to me i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep this secret from any other person because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it

Like i first told you I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my status and the laws of this country,In this regards i want you to contact the bank through email, i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Sir Stephen Hester
Email address royalbankof_scotlandplc@accountant.com
OR rsb.royalbank@aol.co.uk
PHONE +44 703 181 5659
+ 44 871 895 4293

Please contact the bank immediately on how to transfer the $3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin, Remember you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.My Dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and love you and respect you till the end of my life on this earth if you help me out because life is too critical for me in this suffering camp that is shattering my future, as i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible, please make sure you contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send sum money to enable me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.
Am waiting to hear from you soon!
Yours .
Miss Gift Mo Ibrahim

Hi Darling

How are you today????Hope you are fine
I am really worried having not Heard From you,Could you please tell me what is happening than keeping me in suspense????????????I shall Greatly appreciate your Email i am Worried,i want to know if you have contacted the Bank so that i will know when the money will be Transferred to your Account.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Gift

PHONE
+447031815659
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+448718954293
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbankof_scotlandplc@accountant.com giftibrahimlove@hotma

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:38 am

Hello darling and how are you doing today, with hope that you are fine and in good health, Darling,i thank you for contacting the Bank and for your love and concern towards an orphan like me,God will Bless you.Darling,I Bless the Day I found you,It will Remain Indelible in my Mind I want to be and stay around you forever and ever.Our Meeting as i keep telling you is not an accident rather one that is Designed by fate I am Fully Convinced that we came to each others Life to make a Difference and Create a lasting impact.Please Darling,as soon as you hear from the Bank you let me know so that i will know when the Money will be transfer and please i will like you to call me through the Reverend fathers phone which i have given to you so that i can heart your voice because i have been trying the number you gave to me and it not going you may give me back your number and the code to call you .Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Gift

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Sir/Mr.
10/06/2016
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in to your mail which we have received.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Gift Mo ibrahim that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr, Makki Ali Mo ibrahim is our late customer with account no.BLB74500890154 6/QB/91/ A substantial amount( 3.500,000.00)Million United State Dollars deposit with this bank.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

( 1)*.......A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

( 2)*.........The death certificate of late Dr.Makki Ali Mo ibrahim (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

(3)*.........A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Makki Ali Mo ibrahim by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (3.500,000.00) Million United State Dollars into your account.

Sir, listen and listen good, before we can be able to make any transaction into your provided bank account all the above mentioned documents must be produced and approved to facilitate a successful transfer with you, Therefore all you should do right-away is to provide all the needed documents as soon as possible for a prudent transaction..

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr. Stephen Hester. on telephone number +447 9746 875 964 / fax +441 3157 498 888 for more directives /clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Stephen Hester.

RBSINT'L
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept

The Royal Bank of Scotland

© 2014 Royal Bank Of Scotland, All Rights Reserved
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Royal Bank of Scotland and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank. Royal Bank of Scotland shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.

If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately.

telephone number +4479746875964
Original network provider* Orange

fax +4413157498888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Sky UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Dearest,

How are you Today? with faith you are fine. however thank you for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father Death Certificate (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) I thought it's the only thing the bank may need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT into your account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,

BARRISTER GEORGE BENSON
Senior Advocate
Barrister George Benson Law Chamber Dakar Senegal.
ADDRESS: 2890 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal,
PHONE No: +221768-558-251
Email Contact: barrister_georgebenson@yahoo.com

Dear, i will like you to contact Barrister George Benson for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of support, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time.
WITH REGARDS,
Miss GIFT.

PHONE No: +221768558251
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com barrister_georgebenson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:34 pm

BARRISTER .GEORGE BENSON, LAW FIRM,an>
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
2890 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal,
(barrister_georgebenson@yahoo.com)
+221 768-558-251, 00221 768-558-251.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: DATE,12/06/2016
SIR.

SEQUEL TO THE EMAIL WHICH I RECEIVED FROM YOU TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THESE SERVICES, YOU ARE TO SEND TO THIS HONORABLE LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS SUCH AS;

FIRST AND LAST NAME........................................
HOUSE/OFFICE ADDRESS.......................................
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.............................
STATE OF ORIGIN................................
DATE OF BIRTH.......................
OCCUPATION.........................
TEL No:..................................
FAX No:.................................
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ID CARD NUMBER..................................................

AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THAT OF THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER,BECAUSE THIS DOCUMENTS WILL HELP AND PROTECT YOU IN SECURING THE MONEY INTO YOUR BEST POSITION SUCCESSFULLY.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE LEGAL SERVICES ON BEHALF OF YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

I PROMISE TO SERVE MY CLIENTS WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER GEORGE BENSON, ( ESQ)
Dakar-Senegal.
CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER;+221 768-558-251

Header:
Return-Path: <barrister_georgebenson@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws106203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com by sendmailws131.mail.bf1.yahoo.com; Sun, 12 Jun 2016
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016
Reply-To: George Benson <barrister_georgebenson@yahoo.com>
Subject: AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND A POWER OF ATTORNEY

Darling,i thank you for contacting the Lawyer and for your love and concern towards an orphan like me,God will Bless you.I Bless the Day I found you,It will Remain Indelible in my Mind I want to be and stay around you forever and ever.Our Meeting as i keep telling you is not an accident rather one that is Designed by fate I am Fully Convinced that we came to each others Life to make a Difference and Create a lasting impact that shall be passed to our children.Please Darling,as soon as you hear from the Lawyer today you let me know so that i will know when the Documents will be ready.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Gift
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister_georgebenson@yahoo.com giftibrahimlove@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:09 am

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: DATE,13/06/2016

SIR.

Request over getting to you and your partner, An Authentication Document From this firm, Power of Attorney And Affidavits of Oath, Which will enable the Bank to Deal with you on behalf of your partner We acknowledge the receipt of your personal information/data.I wish to thank you for your decision to use us in this transaction. I also wish to express our acceptance to execute the best legal services to you,we know the Reverend must have told you about our capability before introducing you to us.

He brought a young girl Miss Gift Mo Ibrahim who is in the refugee camp here. The lady has already told me everything and also made me understand that you are her partner. The young lady has also shown to me a statement/certificate of deposit,His father's death certificate and her birth certificates which are some of the documents needed by the Bank for the transfer.

I will proceed to the Federal High court with the Statement/Certificate of deposit, Certificate of Death and her birth certificates and your information's and I shall then swear affidavit of support to exchange you to be the owner of the money and then with this, the bank will effect transfer.Having said this, please note that these services will be subject to the payment of our legal service fee. And also you are to pay the oath fee, the fee for notary Stamp and authentication fee immediately.

To this end, we have accepted that our service fee should be paid to us immediately after this project is completed and the money transfer to your account.

However, the only financial expenditure that have to be done immediately upon receipt of this mail is the Oath fee, Notary and Duty stamp fee, as they are arranged below:.

Below are the Official Approval Cost of these Documents at the Federal High Court Of Justice Dakar Senegal.

A --Authentication of the power of attorney................................. $ 122 .
( To Be Paid At The High Court )
B --Swearing of the affidavit of oath in high court here to be valid ...... $ 200
C --Notary stamping at Notary office here…. $150

D--- Posting fees, that posting the Document to the Bank………… $ 130 .

TOTAL COST................. $ 602

Please note that we are minimal in our service fees because of the present condition of Miss Gift Mo Ibrahim and Reverend Father who gave us the details of her condition in the camp.

You are therefore advised to send MONEY to enable us to pay the oath fee, Notary and stamp duty fees. To do this, you are required to send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM TRANSFER with my information bellow

Name: ................... GEORGE BENSON
Address.-............................. 2890 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal, .
Country.................Senegal
Test Question...GOOD
Answer..........YES

Note:As soon as you send the Money,Call me at
+221 768-558-251
Or Furnish me Details Via Email the Following Information's

(A): THE FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SENDER.
(B): THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER YOU CHOSE.
C):THE MTCN CODE/TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER.

Then forward to the firm information so that I can cash the money over here as soon as you transfer the money.Please do not fail to contact us if any more clarification is needed.Upon the reception of the said amount, we will commence the processing
immediately, Which will be ready in two working days.

Nevertheless, we once again thank you for your decision to work with our law firm as we promise to render the best of our Legal services..

Km 2890 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal,

My darling,
Good afternoon and happy new week.How are you and how is your work?I hope that you are fine and that my mail meets you in good health.I am so happy to read your mail today.Honey,like i told you earlier in my previous mails to you,life has not been easy for me here,thank you for contacting the Lawyer and for your Love and concern towards an orphan like me,God will Bless you.Darling,I thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good men in the world. Thank you for being so caring and sweet.Darling i am so happy to hear that the lawyer has accept to help us get the documents please i bag you in the name of God to do every thing and to work with the lawyer so that we get the documents today to enable the bank transfer the money to your account this week please i bag you to try your best and do every thing with you hands to help me as you promise am waiting to hear from you once you hear from the lawyer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:32 pm

My Darling,
I thank you for contacting the Lawyer,God will bless you for your love and concern towards an orphan like me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future.

Please help me as i don`t have any other person except you and i am assuring you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back as you know this is the only thing left as soon as we get this Documents everything will be over.i am looking up to you.i beg you with innocent tears,to help me, try your possible best to send the Money to the Lawyer today as you promise so that he will get the Documents for us and i assure you that you will not regret helping me in this life and you will have your money back.

I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account.please darling i went to the lawyer to know if he has send the account as you demand to you which he said yes that he try to get a friends account from US and give to you that you have to pay in the money to the account which he gave to you and his friend will give him money here to start the documents and he as well tell to let you know that he has been calling your phone number and it is not going that you have to try and send to him your correct phone number and the code so that he can be able to be talking with you on phone please i bag you with tears and on my kneel to try your best today to send the money to him and as well forwars to him the scan cope of the payment slip once the transfer is made today as you promise Please don't forget to let me know as soon as you send the money to the Lawyer today.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Gift

Hello My Darling,

How are you Today? How ever Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Darling,i am weeping as i am writing this mail to you,Darling,My life is crumbling here and you are my hope of getting safe again,i beg you in the name of the almighty,please do not leave me to die here in this camp,i have all my hope and trust in you,do not let me down,do not leave me behind,my life is in your hands now,because i have trusted you with all that matters to me that is still remaining in my life,i am looking up to you.i beg you with innocent tears,to help me,I am really worried having not Heard From you,Could you please tell me what is happening than keeping me in suspense????????????I shall Greatly appreciate your Email i am Worried,i want to know if you have you send the money to the lawyer as you promise so that i will know when the document will be ready am waiting to hear from you now
Yours forever in love,
Miss Gift

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: DATE,14/06/2016

SIR.

Wish due respect Mr. , i receive email and i as well understand what you said but i will still advice you to go the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM TRANSFER to send the money it will make it more easy and faster but since you demand for an account i will advice you to go now and make the payment throw the below account now and forward to me the scan cope of the payment slip as soon as you make the payment today

BANK NAME; CHASE BANK
ACCOUNT NAME; OGOCHUKWU DANIEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER;508252587
ROUTING NUMBER;111000614
BANK ADDRESS; 3203 SOUTHWEST FWY HOUSTON TEXAS 77027

Nevertheless, we once again thank you for your decision to work with our law firm as we promise to render the best of our Legal services..

Km 2890 Grand Yoff Dakar Senegal,
Dakar-Senegal.
CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER;+221 768-558-251
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister_georgebenson@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:41 pm

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: DATE,14/06/2016

SIR.

Wish due respect Mr. , i receive your email and i wait to hear from you once you send the money today with the below account number stated here for you and please you have to try make it up today as you promise and don't forget to send to me the scan cope of the payment slip once the payment is made today and please i will like you to send to me your direct phone number i have been trying the number which you send to me it does not go so try and send to your correct phone number today am waiting for your email
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Darling,i am weeping as i am writing this mail to you,your mail just remind me of my painful past,the lawyer just called me now to inform me that you sent him an email telling him to give you another account that you went to the bank to transfer the money for the documents to him and the account was rejected, i cryied and feel like to kill my self, Darling what can of life do i come, why has God choose to abandon me this way to suffer and die, please darling the lawyer as well said that hen has given you another account that you have to go and make the payment to the second account he just sent to you now, please i bag you in the name of God to try all you can to go today and make the payment so that the he will get the documents for us this week,Darling now you can see why he said that you have to send the money through weasten union transfer or money gram please i bag you with my kneels and tears to go now and pay in to the new account he gave to you or go to the weasten union or money and send the money to him i think that will ba easy and faster am waiting for your soon. i love you with all my heart please do not abandon me here i have all my hope and trust in you please darling i will like you to send to one in your next email one of your pictures and phone number am waiting for your reply

Hello darling
How are you doing today and with hope that you are fine and in good health, Happy weekend to you and hoep you had a blessed day today, Darling the lawyer called me to inform me that he has sent to you another account as you demand please i want to know if you have been to make the payment to the account which he said that he has sent to you am waiting to hear from you thanks and God bless you

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: DATE,17/06/2016

SIR.

Wish due respect Mr. , i receive your email, like i said yesterday to my email to you,i don't know why the account which i gave to you was rejected by your bank, that is the reason why i first advice you to go to the money gram transfer or weasten union to send to the money because it will make it easy and faster for you but there is no problem,here is another account as you demand and please dont forget to do and make the transfer today as you promise am waiting for your reply soon and please do not forget to send to me a scan cope of the payment slip with the transfer is made to the second account i have just send to you now below,so i will advice you to use the account which i have stated to you now below

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
Bank Name .. Bank of Africa
Account Number.. 03634800000
Branch Code . 01010
Bank code . SN100
SWIFT CODE : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK ADDRESS. PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
IBAN NUMBER:SN08 SN10 0010 1000 3634 8000 0032
CLE RIB: 32
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.