Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariam_cheonwilliams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 12:58 am

Skype ID:
live:mariam_cheonwilliams

Dearest one

Please pardon me if my mail has startled you, since we don't know each other,However,I am compelled to deliver this offer to you,to seek your assistance on a profitable business portunity that requires a foreign reliable partner for it to succeed.I had been a female Medical student of the University of cocody in Abidjan, Ivory Coast,West Africa.But the political crises in my country had forced me to withdraw for now.

Few years ago,the Rebells in my country struck our town and killed my parents in one of their attacks.My late Father,lieutenant cornel Paul williams,being a highly reputable doctor and politician in my country was a prime target.

Fortunately for me,I was in school in Abidjan when the attack took place,However my life is still in danger! Before his death he had a foreign account in a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire up to the sum of ($6Million) dollars which he had earlier confided in me was for the establishment of a medical establishment overseas,as stated in his will. In my father's will,

he specifically made it clear THAT I CAN ONLY INHERIT THE MONEY IF IT IS SPECIFICALLY USED FOR THE PURPOSE HE INTENDED FOR IT TO BE USED! And that is to establish a medical institute in a foreign country, with the kind assistance of a foreign medical doctor,or a reliable businessman/woman,clergyman,or philantropist.

He wanted me to practice out of my country because of the unpredictable and seroius potitical crises.Accordingly,I intend to invest in your country in the direction that my father had indicated before his death.

This is my reason for writing to you.If you are willing to assist me please indicate your interest. OUR PECENTAGE SHARING WOULD BE: *75% FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE HOSPITAL ABROAD *20% FOR YOUR SERVICES 5% FOR INTERNATIONAL/LOCAL EXPENCES INCURED And if you have any question,I will be too willing to answer it.

Please treat as confidential! Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and best regards.

Header:
Return-Path: <mariam_cheonwilliams@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100247.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws109.mail.ne1.yahoo.com;
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016
Subject: From mariam

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mariam_cheonwilliams@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:00 am

Hello ,

How are you today and your entire family,i hope all is well, i thank you for your mail and also accepting to help me to claim this money on my behalf,i pray that the good God i serve will reward you for your kindly assistance, ! i would advise you to go through this mail very carefully and you will understand my reason of contacting you also everything about this deposit money, according to the documents my father deposited this money 6.million dollars in fixed coded account with a bank here in Abidjan cote d'iviore before his death,my late father use my name to deposited this money as the next of kin as the only hair alive.

Based on this i decided to look for a foreign investor / partner who will help me to transfer this money into his / her account for an investment in your country,that is why i contacted you for your kindly assistance believing that you will not betrayed me. Its a pity that i lost my parents under a period of one year, please i want you to help me receive the money into your account and also help me to invest it in your country to enable me start a new life in your country.

It is my intention and my dream to invest this money in a lucrative business in your country, but the fact is that i don't know whom to meet and again i did not know anything about business or investment that is why i decided to contact you officially for guardian ok please i need your help mostly and i don't want to let any of my uncles to know any thing about this money because they are the people that make the plan to killed my parents because of my father's wealth and also threatening to kill me so that they will inherit my father's wealth.

But as God may have it,the thought of a man is not the thought of God, that is how i ran out of our home to hide my self,presently i am in a refugee camp for my dear life and also to look for a person that will help me get out from the refugees camp i am presently and also get this money transfer into your bank account,so that i will leave this country immediately before they will know my way about. I will be very grateful If you will be interested and sincere to me in this matter to receive this money on my behalf as my late father's foreign business partner,

so that we can invest the money in your country ,I really need your full co-operation, trust and believing that you will not betray me once this money gets in your account.

Please i will like you to send me your mobile phone number,your fax number and account number so that i will submit them to the bank and introduce you officially to the bank as my father foreign business partner who will receive the money for investment in your country.while i will fax all the important documents which the bank issue to my late father the day he deposited this money at the bank for proof ok

As soon as i receive your responds with the above mentioned information, I will forward to you the contact of the bank with the document of the deposit with more details to enable you contact the bank immediately for onward transfer of the money to your bank account.
Thanks and remain bless while waiting for your urgent respond
Yours
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:09 am

Dear ,

How are you? thanks so much for the informations you send to me for the transfer of the money i inherited from my late father to your account for investment in your country, i will be going to the bank now to submit your informations and also introduce you to the bank as the person that will recieve the money for investment in your country,

as soon i get back from the bank i will forward the contact of the bank to you for the transfer process,after you recieve the money to your position i will come to stay with you in your country to continue my education then you will help me to invest the money to any lucrative business you know that will benefit both of us,

see my picture i will be happy if you can send me your own pics

have a nice day and God bless you,

yours

Photo:

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (136.88 KiB) Viewed 4836 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Dear ,

How are you? i an sorry for late reply i was sick but by special grace of God am ok now,i want to inform you that i have submited your contact information to the bank and also introduce you to the bank as the person that will recieve the total money tro your position for investment in your country,

now i want you to send mail to the bank that you are the new beneficiary of the money deposited by cornel paul williams that is my fathers name which your partner mariam williams have submited your information already to the bank,

ask the bank their modelities to transfer the money to your account,then we wait for their reply ,

here is contact of the bank;

BANQUE DE L'HABITAT DE COTE D'IVOIRE (BHCI)
Address: 22 , Avenue Joseph ANOMA
01 BP 2325 Abidjan 01
Tel.: (225) 45593966
Telex: 22544
Fax: (225) 22 21 55 18
Email patfs@mail.com
http:/ /www.bhci.ci
Cntact person
Mr Jonas Lugah

may God bless you for your kindness to me ,
please always update me your outcome with the bank to enable me to know when the money will be transfer to your account,i wish you a lovely and wonderful weekend

your
mariam

Profile Elements:
Chijioke Eneh / chijioke.eneh.9
Active on October 11th, 2014
Self Employed (Business)

Studied at University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Past: Comprehensive High School, Udi/Abia

Lives in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
From Udi, Nigeria

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Numbers:
+22545593966
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

Fax: +22522215518
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Cocody, Abidjan, Lagunes
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:09 pm

01 BP 2325 Abidjan 01
Attention: ,

We acknowledge the Recieve of a mail to this BANK by Ms.Mariam Williams informing us that you are the legal beneficiary her fund she interited from her late father . In response to the immediate order by Ms.Mariam Williams to transfer the fund to your account.

It's also our pleasure to inform you that you are advice to send your bank details where you want your fund to be transffered to.

Call me for clearfication.
Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Jonas Lugah.
Account Manager / Customer Service,
PATFS CI
Tel.: (225) 45593966

Header:
Return-Path: <patfs@mail.com>
Received: from [196.180.169.29] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via
Subject: BANQUE DE L'HABITAT DE COTE D'IVOIRE (BHCI)

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.180.169.29<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:02 am

Dear ,

How are you my dear sister, i am happy to recieve your mail indicating that you have contact the bank for the transfer proccess of the money to your position may God bless you, please i want you to do anything possible to make sure the bank transfer the money to your account as my present condition here is not good , my only hope in life is that money in the bank after you recieve the money i will come to your place to begin a new life and continue my education,

always update me of any mail from the bank so that i will know when the money gets to your account,

have a nice day and God bless
yours
mariam

01 BP 2325 Abidjan 01

We acknowledge the Recieve of bank details and we promised to creadit this fund into your account without any delay.
It's also our pleasure to inform you that before this fund will be transffered into your account,you are going to obtain an affidavit of ownership/Certificate of Legal Trustee in your full name that will qualify you as the new beneficiary/Trustee of the fund.

Based on these, we will mandate our office accredited Attorney to proceed immediately to the High Court to find out the charge and to secure this document in your name or you come down yourself to obtain them yourself.

Once the lawyer comes back from the High court we will update you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

patfs@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:08 am

01 BP 2325 Abidjan 01

We acknowledge Recieved your mail and i want you to know that the lawyer have finished every arrangment of getting the document for you.
You are advice to send 475usd via western union or money gram to his name, this 475usd is the cost of getting the document from High Court of justices here.
Once you send the money,he will secure those documents on your name and this bank will transfer your fund to your account without delay.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM
COUNTRY COTE D`IVOIRE
CITY ABIDJAN
RECIEVER NAME KENNETH PAUL ENEKWE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

patfs@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:15 pm

01 BP 2325 Abidjan 01

We recieved your mail in regards of sending money, i want you to know that this bank is not demanding any charge from you, what we need to get is the documents that bearing your full name as the nest of kin to mariam.

It is better you have the contact of the lawyer yourself and discuss with him direct on how you can send him the money to botain those documents for you.

below is the contact of the lawyer

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
ATTORNEY AND COUNSEL AT LAW
CONTACT PERSON: MOSES EHIEDU
PHONE / 0022504926075
FAX 0022522457896
EMAIL advocatjames@gmail.com
29 BOULEVARD CLOZE IMMEUBLE LE
TF4770,5E ETAGE.
01 B.P. 3586 ABIDJAN 01,COTE D'IVOIRE

PHONE +22504926075
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

FAX +22522457896
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Cocody, Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

advocatjames@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:50 pm

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
ATTORNEY AND COUNSEL AT LAW
29 BOULEVARD CLOZE IMMEUBLE LE
TF4770,5E ETAGE.
01 B.P. 3586 ABIDJAN 01,COTE D'IVOIRE

ATTEN ,

YES I WENT TO THE HIGH COURT LAST TIME AND THEY CHARGE 475USD, ONCE YOU REMIT THIS MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT I WILL MOVE TO THE HIGH COURT AND GET THOSE DOCUMENTS AND SUBMIT THEM TO THE BANK FOR THE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND.

BELOW IS MY ACCOUNT DETAILS.

BANK NAME BIAO COTE D IVOIRE
ACCOUNT NAME EHIEDU MASES
ACCOUNT NO 022344591066
SWIFT CODE BIAOCIABXXX

SEND ME THE TRANSFER SLIP IMMIDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

BARR. EHIEDU MASES Esq.
SENIOR PRINCIPALS PARTNER
All Legal Matter's & Right Associates
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

Header:
Return-Path: <advocatjames@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x22e.google.com (mail-oi0-x22e.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22e])
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016
Subject: Re: BANQUE DE L'HABITAT DE COTE D'IVOIRE (BHCI)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:37 am

Dear ,

Thank you for your effort to see that the bank transfered this fund to your account, i am only appreciateing you,once you send the money to the barrister let me know so that i will know when the bank will effect the transfer to your account.

Have a nice Day

Miss Mariam
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.