Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Antonia Iacobescu

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Antonia Iacobescu

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Skype ID:
Teresa Gilberto
teregilb11

Hello Dear
How are u doing over there today i'm Teresa, i was going through your profile in my search on the site, You sound interesting too me as what have been searching for in a man that's why I'd send u message and i will like know more about you better than this, I'd like you to write me back if u are interested. +1(323) 250-6217, teregilb@gmail.com
Regards
Teresa

Teresa Gilberto
Female / Divorced
36 Pretoria / South Africa

About Me
I'm very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind,warm and intelligent with good look . have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband.But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong Man.I'm a lady who possess these qualities,loving, faithful, kind, compassionate, honesty, trustworthy, caring, sincere,loyal, friend, morals, easy to talk to, and passionate I have no problem in communicate about feelings, needs, wants, hopes, dreams, problems, solutions, and other things that can make a relationship work. I know communication is part of a healthy relationship. Without it relationship is doom for failure. I have no problem listen to someone I love.
Looking For
I want a relationship that is base on Trust, love and act like children sometime when playing with each other. If a person thinks that you can not have fun playing with each other because you are grown, the relationship is not going to last. There must be some excitement, pleasure, and not boredom. I will always treat my man with respect and honor and dignity. I would do anything to please my man and I mean anything, as long it does not cause me to leave God. I will do my best to take care of my man needs and wants.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 65
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Laborer / Manufacturing
Profession Crude Oil
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Capricorn

Phone Number:
+13232506217
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Cbc Broadband Holdings, Llc - Ca

(323) 250-6217
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in Los Angeles, CA
VoIP - Google Voice
Attachments
images (2).jpg
images (2).jpg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 1027 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.