Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruthkablan@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

metrobankconsultant@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:17 am

WELCOME TO METRO BANK PLC LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear r,

I have been directed by director of foreign transfer, to write to you about Dr. Bruno Dacko, Whom daughter as a result of her status as a refugee could not apply direct to claim her father's money from our bank. And we received information from Miss. Celine Dacko That you are her foreign trustee and that we should transfer the sum of US$1.6million dollars (One point Six million dollars) in your bank account and on her behalf.

However, before our bank will transact any business with you, we would like you to send to us the below document;

(1) You have to send us Your a copy International passport or Drivers Licence or National Identity Card or Vote's Card through our email. One of this is need for confirmation of your person .

(2) You have fill this Beneficiary Personal Data Form. Note; we attach on this mail the beneficiary personal data form, in which you required to print and fill. After filling in your account details on it, scan it and send back to us through our email ID.

We will transfer the money to you as soon as we receive the above information from you.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Julia Clerke,

CC Royal Bank of Scotland

Lines are open

Mon to fri 8am-8pm

Sat 8am- 6pm

Sun 11am -4pm

Metro Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 6419578. Registered office: One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA. We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Metro Bank PLC is an independent UK Bank - it is not affiliated with any other bank or organisation (including the METRO newspaper or its publishers) anywhere in the world. "Metrobank" is the registered trademark of Metro Bank PLC.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Metro Bank PLC does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Metro Bank PLC in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

20160417021616-7940126d-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celinedacko@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:40 pm

My love,
How are you doing for me over there today? I hope you're in good health. My love, i am very sorry to write you late, it is because i am very sick here, since two days now. I am very happy to hear that the bank had agreed to transfer the money into your account. please i will need you to fill the form the bank ask you to fill and return to the bank email address today, so that the bank will transfer the money into your account start by tomorrow ok. I can't wait to join you my love, and i promise to love you and respect you till i die, if you save my life from this prison. Please i will need you to send me any amount today or tomorrow to buy medicine for my health, i am very very sick now, and i need to buy medicine for chest pain today or tomorrow, because i can't sleep at night, please i need you to help me ok.

you can send the money through MoneyGram money transfer with the below Reverend father name and address here, so that he will get it for me here ok.

NAME: JAMES KING
ADDRESS: DAKAR, SENEGAL.

PLEASE SEND THE TRANSFER SLIP, SO THAT THE REVEREND WILL USE IT TO GET IT FOR ME, SO THAT I WILL BUY THE MEDICINE, PLEASE MY LOVE.

It is amazing how my heart, such a tiny bit of me, can love a whole lot of you. I love you.
Whenever we talk, no matter what you say the only words that I hear coming out of your mouth are I Love You.

If loving you was a job, I would be the most deserving, dedicated and qualified candidate. In fact, I would even be willing to work for free. I love you.

I don’t know how you got inside my heart, but I do know that I never want you to leave. I love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celinedacko@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:25 pm

My love,
how are you doing for me over there today? I hope you're in good health. My love, please i need you to help me now, if you truly care for me health. I am not asking you for big money, all i am asking is a small money to buy my medicine here now, because i am very very sick. I didn't sleep this night, because of my chest pain. The Reverend Father the only way i can received money here now is through Moneygram Money transfer, Western Union or RIA money transfer. Please i will need you to save my life, by find away to send me this money ok. please take care of your self for me over there, i love you.

WELCOME TO METRO BANK PLC LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear ,

I have been directed by director of foreign transfer, to write to you about Dr. Bruno Dacko, Whom daughter as a result of her status as a refugee could not apply direct to claim her father's money from our bank. And we received information from Miss. Celine Dacko That you are her foreign trustee and that we should transfer the sum of US$1.6million dollars (One point Six million dollars) in your bank account and on her behalf.

However, before our bank will transact any business with you, we would like you to send to us the below document;

(1) You have to send us Your a copy International passport or Drivers Licence or National Identity Card or Vote's Card through our email. One of this is need for confirmation of your person .

(2)Your Banking information below;
A. Your Bank Name and Address:
B. Your Account No:
C. Your Account Name:
D. Your bank Swift Code:
C. Your Nationality:

We will transfer the money to you as soon as we receive the above information from you.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Julia Clerke,

CC Royal Bank of Scotland

Lines are open

Mon to fri 8am-8pm

Sat 8am- 6pm

Sun 11am -4pm

Metro Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 6419578. Registered office: One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA. We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Metro Bank PLC is an independent UK Bank - it is not affiliated with any other bank or organisation (including the METRO newspaper or its publishers) anywhere in the world. "Metrobank" is the registered trademark of Metro Bank PLC.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Metro Bank PLC does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Metro Bank PLC in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celinedacko@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the assistant Rev.in the person of Rev. James King who was nice to me me when i was in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.Contact him with his email address: rev.jamesking58@yahoo.com OR Phone:+221778662869 or 00221 778662869.

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of three hundred thousand dollars ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for you as your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with the assistant Rev. James King and instruct him where and how to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i'm having with new partner. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the draft to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Thanks,

Phone:
+221778662869
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.